My Secret Place Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Come on Chris," urged Sharon suddenly, her body sliding and writhing against mine, "Let's get back on the groundsheet."

"Hey, I thought you wanted to do some fishing..." I spluttered as her hand caused my hips to jerk around, "Aren't you going to show me how well you can use that rod?"

"Can't help it," moaned Sharon as she sidled even closer to me, "It's your body...every time I get close to you I want to get sexy with you."

"Nothing to do with me." I said as I tried to concentrate on the fishing tackle.

"It's everything to do with you!" answered Sharon, her hands now sliding over her own superb curves, "You're so...oh I don't know...so perfect."

"Phooey! No way!" I said, my cheeks puffing out an explosion of disbelief, "No way am I perfect; it's you who are perfect."

"No, you're perfect for me," she said as she stepped closer again and pressed herself against me, "One touch of your body and I'm all horny and eager."

"You're always bloody horny and eager," I muttered as I turned and stepped away from her, "Now come on, let's get some fishing done."

"Oh ok, guess so," answered Sharon with first a pout and then a big smile, "Then fuck!"

Leaving Sharon to pour herself a drink I began rummaging through my fishing gear, hauling out a second rod, another reel, some line and assorted tackle and before long I was handing it all to my sister while pleading with her to take care of it.

"I'll let you go first," I said, "Let me watch how you get on."

"Sure," said Sharon confidently.

She hefted the rod in her hand, stepped closer to the water's edge and scanned the water.

"There's some bubbles rising over there," she said as she pointed some way out, "I bet there's fish there."

I shook my head in surprise because Sharon had noticed the activity beneath the water even before I did -- but even so it would take a skilled cast to reach the spot, so I kept quiet and watched.

A moment or two later and her float was splashing into the water almost exactly where she'd planned and I felt my mouth fall open in surprise.

"How the...?" I mouthed almost silently and at that moment Sharon turned and winked at me.

"See," she said, "Beginner's luck again!"

To hide my shock I cast my own line out, well away from where Sharon was now fishing and thank heavens my own cast was adequately good but I stood seething quietly at the turn of events.

Then, hardly had I settled down when Sharon suddenly jerked her rod, grunted with the effort and then held on tight as what just had to be a good fish began bending her rod strongly.

"For fuck's sake!" I muttered as I quickly reeled my line in so I could be ready to help my sister, "How on earth did you do that?"

"Fish like me!" quipped Sharon as she played the fish, "Hey, it's a good one, feels really strong."

I watched as Sharon almost professionally guided the fish away from some water lilies, played the fish to allow it to wear itself out, then edged it slowly towards the bank. I was ready with the landing net but Sharon reached out, took it from me, slid it down and under the fish and in an instant she had the fish on the grass.

It was another bream but considerably larger than the ones I'd caught and it gleamed heavily and wetly in the folds of the net before I unhooked it for her and lifted it up for her to see.

"Fantastic!" I managed to said, "Lovely fish -- we'd better weigh it and I'll photograph it too."

The scales said that it weighed almost eight pounds -- nearly twice my own record and for a little while I was seriously torn between hatred and love for my sister.

"You incredible bitch!" I exclaimed, stunned by this turn of events, "That's a massive fish -- way bigger than any other bream I've ever caught."

Sharon however was immune to my feelings, buoyed by her success and full of happiness and was obviously on her own planet for now but as she looked at me she could easily see my ire.

"I really am sorry," she breathed gently, her face falling, "I didn't mean to do it."

The look on her face now said that she was about to break into tears and my own irritation crumbled in moments.

"I'm sorry too," I said as I reached out and stroked her arm, "I guess I'm just jealous."

"Hey, it's your lake really," said Sharon softly, "This fish is yours I guess."

All my anger had been deflated in moments by her verbal gestures and now I just had to step up beside her and wrap my arms around her, fish and all.

"It's just me," I admitted, "I'm sort of shocked, that's all."

"I'll make it up to you," said my sister as she kissed me, "But let me put the fish back first."

Carefully she took the fish from me while I grabbed her phone and snapped some pictures, then I helped her as we reverently let the fish swim back into the depths.

We stood up and looked at each other and new feelings of respect and love seemed to flow between us before we kind of threw ourselves at each other, our lips meeting and locking firmly together.

The heat of our kiss immediately made my cock rise and I knew that Sharon felt it because her hips pressed her groin against me while her tongue began working overtime, then we pulled apart, both of us panting with urgency.

"You'd better fuck me now," said my sister, as she began to strip down, "Quick, I need you!"

The emotional ride we'd been on had sent our physical needs soaring and a round of sex would be perfect to calm both our minds and bodies. I needed the comfort of her pussy as much as she needed my cock and our few clothes were soon removed as the pair of us settled down on the plastic sheeting and towels.

"Any way you like!" panted Sharon, "Just so long as you get your cock inside me -- quickly!"

As she was lying on her back the natural approach was from between her legs and I was settled on my knees with my rampant penis jutting above her in seconds. Quickly I stropped my foreskin up and down a few times to ensure that everything was in order, then I lined him up with her gaping hole and leaned forward.

"Ahhhhh!" gasped Sharon as my rigid pole slid deeply and so easily into her, "Ohhhh Chris, yesss!"

I was enveloped in the warmest, most exciting place my penis could ever desire; a living cave full of softly moving muscular walls that squeezed, caressed and sucked at my cock. I stayed in place, balls-deep inside my sister's pussy as she worked me over with her incredible vagina, only moving when our lips met.

We kissed deeply and lovingly, our mouths soft and clinging, our prehensile tongues twisting together with love, our saliva blending, our breathing shared.

"Love you!" moaned Sharon into my mouth and I answered by thrusting my cock as deep as I could into her.

"Ohhh yesss!" she sighed, her hips rising to meet me, "Oh Chris, I could do this all day!"

"And me," I answered, "You're a wonderful lover, you're so exciting!"

"Am I?" she asked, "I try to be but, ohhh Chris, ohhhhhh that's lovely!"

I was working my cock around, moving in from different angles and somehow I'd struck gold.

"There, just there," she groaned, "Yeah, right there -- oh Chris, keep going, keep going!"

Despite all the activities we'd already enjoyed that wasn't a problem with someone as exciting as my sister on the end of my cock and I began to let my cock slide in and out more energetically now, remembering to keep the angle of approach much the same but suddenly that wasn't as easy as it sounded. Suddenly her body was in motion violently, her hips jerking and moving, thrusting against me powerfully.

"Cumming!" she cried as her movements reached a peak, "Oh Chris, Chris, cumming!"

She didn't have to tell me, I knew immediately that she was climaxing strongly and I kept my cock embedded in her vagina as she squirmed and wriggled through her ecstasy -- and then she was flopping to the ground again, replete for a moment or two.

"That was another good one!" she exclaimed as she opened her eyes and looked straight at me, "You're a fucking good lover, my darling brother!"

"You're the best too," I answered, "I feel I know you so well too."

"So you should!" she answered with a frown, "Like all brothers and sisters should."

"Doubt that many know one another as well as we do," I replied as I pressed my cock deeper into her body, "But then again, we're special, aren't we?"

"You're very special to me," said Sharon as she lifted her upper half and kissed me, "Now, do me one more time and that'll do for now."

Instead of speaking I used my body to reply, sliding my cock almost out of her hole, then plunging back in again. The way her vagina gripped me, the way I slid inside so smoothly, the way her muscles stirred my feelings all combined to make having sex with my sister the most memorable event in my life and certainly the most enjoyable.

Somehow her body seemed to know exactly how I wanted to feel, how firmly to hold my penis, exactly whereabouts thrilled me the most and I knew right deep inside me that I'd never let her go. Come hell or high water, my sister and I were going to continue as a loving couple -- so long as we could continue to fuck as well as we'd been doing!

I was enjoying this round of love-making so much that I was happy to prolong the pleasure so I let myself down until I was laying full length on top of my sister, moving only my hips to gently stir my cock inside her body. In exchange Sharon pressed her full breasts up against me while her abdomen seemed to squirm against mine in a most delicious and exciting way. I brought my hands up, one to stroke her cheek and the other to slide between us to hold her lovely breast, my actions making my sister smile broadly.

"You definitely know me so well, don't you," she purred contentedly, "I love it when you do that."

Truthfully I wasn't sure if she meant the cheek stroking or me holding her breast so I continued to do both while rotating my hips to vary the way my cock was reaching inside her but there were limits to my endurance and ability. I could also feel my own orgasm rising as the erotic nature of our love-making stirred my juices. Mind you it was stirring Sharon's juices too -- her pussy was flooding and each time I moved inside her it seemed wetter and wetter. Sure, the degree of friction was lower now but the way she was reacting to my cock was enough to send me higher and higher and suddenly I just had to move more energetically because in that instant I felt my growing orgasm becoming urgent.

"Gotta move," I pleaded as I began to pump my cock in and out harder and faster and Sharon understood.

"Yes, lover, cum when you're ready," she gasped and I felt her body responding, her vagina tightening around my penis, her arms lifting and now raking up and down my back.

"You going to cum too?" I asked and Sharon nodded quickly at the same moment as her teeth grasped her lower lip.

The look on her face -- a look of love and extreme arousal sent me soaring. I felt everything tightening, hardening, growing, then turning rigid.

"Gonna cum!" I panted, "Gonna cum any moment."

"Do it, fuck me -- fill me!" cried my sister as her body responded by squirming rapidly beneath me, "I'll be with you -- I know it!"

And then it was all happening.

With a sudden gasp and a huge thrust I began blasting my cum into her vagina, pulse after pulse pouring into her, bathing my cock in my own juices, lubricating her pussy until it was flooding, releasing all the pressure that had been building inside me.

Beneath me my sister was suddenly in motion too, her whole body alive with quivering shaking jerking movements, her pussy suddenly attacking my cock with fresh eagerness.

"Oh God yeahhh!" she cried, "Cumming again, it's wonderful, it's huge, it's super!"

I thought I was never going to stop pumping out spunk but then my body relaxed, my penis jerked one last time and I slumped, holding myself over my sister's body with my trembling knees and elbows.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, exhausted and happy, "Wow, that was a good one!"

"Another good one," answered Sharon, "Bloody hell Chris, I think I've gone to heaven!"

"Gone to hell is more like it," I muttered as the enormity of our deeds hit me again, "But I do agree with you."

"Lift off, would you, I want to clean up a bit," asked Sharon gently and I did so, letting my penis slide from her sodden pussy.

I slid to one side and lay there admiring my sister's body as it gleamed with sweat and juices in the sunlight. Her pubes were a matted mess of assorted fluids, her belly was in much the same condition, her breasts glowed with health and vitality, as did her cheeks and her face was radiantly happy. She rolled over and faced me while one hand dabbed a towel around behind her.

"You really are a damn good fucker!" she exclaimed as her hand lifted and her fingers stroked my lips, "And I reckon your cock is absolutely made for my pussy!"

"Certainly fits well," I said contentedly, loving the sweet way she was caressing me, "Not that he'd do you much good right now!"

My penis had shrivelled into a droopy little thing but even as I looked down at it, he began to rise somewhat until at least he looked like a cock once more even though he wasn't hard.

"Dunno," said Sharon, as she gently pinched my cheek, "I bet I could get him going again!"

"I bet you could but you're not going to," I said, "You've worn me out."

"Hah!" she exclaimed, "All I need to do is to wiggle my hips and shake my tits and you're there in a flash, aren't you?"

She rolled her hips around, lifting her drenched pussy upwards and my penis rose immediately.

"See!" she said, "Works every time!"

"That's his usual reaction but he needs me to work him, so tough -- you can wait!" I answered, "I promise -- I do need a break and I'm getting a bit hungry too."

"Ohhh, good thinking," said Sharon as she turned and began rummaging in her bag, "I've brought enough to keep me going -- how about you?"

"Yeah, sandwiches, some biscuits, tin of corned beef, water, ummm, a bar of chocolate," I said as I dug deeper into my own bag, "I meant to eat some of it earlier but things happened, didn't they?"

"Ohhh, did you say chocolate? Let's see!" exclaimed Sharon and a moment later she was stretching over me, pulling my bag from my hands in her eagerness.

"Ahhh -- yummy chocolate!" she exclaimed excitedly, "A nice big bar too!"

I had a big bar of milk chocolate stored against an ice pack to stop it melting and now Sharon had found it and, dumping my bag quickly she began to unwrap it.

"Mmmm, delicious!" she said as she began attacking the end of the chocolate bar, "Do you want some?"

"Well, that was the general idea when I brought it along," I muttered, "But I guess I don't mind you sharing it."

I watched as Sharon tore off another mouthful, her face working with obvious delight.

"You'll get fat," I said, "Especially if you eat all that bar."

"Nah, nothing makes me fat," she answered, "Anyway, I can always work it off, can't I?"

As she spoke she stuffed some more chocolate in her mouth, then used the quickly warming remainder to draw a thick brown line down between her breasts, right down the centre of her belly and then down through her pubes. I watched as she pressed the chocolate bar between her pussy lips and held it there, wiggling it around, pressing it deeply into her raised pussy.

"Hey, you're supposed to eat that; you'll get it all mucky," I moaned but Sharon merely smiled at me.

"No I won't, and anyway I've had enough chocolate," she said, "But you can clean it up, can't you?"

She lifted the bar above her head and inspected it, quickly removing an errant pubic hair, then held it out towards me.

"New flavour, pussy chocolate!" she said happily.

Drawn by the twin lures of chocolate and pussy I closed in on the bar as she held it out before finally managing to close my lips over the end. It tasted weird and yet wonderful, sweet and yet tangy, with the combination of our juices and the confection sending waves of excitement through my body. I felt my cock stiffen and so did Sharon because my cock was pressed against her thigh.

"Ohh look, I knew it would work!" she exclaimed as she used one hand to stroke my erection, "Come on, put the rest of the bar away and come and clean me up!"

Realising the implication I quickly found the ice pack, pressed the chocolate bar against it and wrapped the two in some foil, then shoved it back into my bag.

"Come on Chris, I'm all ready!" said Sharon, "Get your tongue busy!"

With my eager penis already straining at the leash I arranged myself above my sister's prone body and wondered where to start then I realised that if I started at her mouth then my chin would probably get covered in chocolate, so better perhaps to start at the bottom and work up.

Quickly I adjusted my position, then closed in on her chocolaty pussy.

"Ohhh!" gasped Sharon as I latched onto her flesh, "Ohhhh Chris, I thought you'd start -- ahhhh!"

I was eagerly sucking and licking the chocolate from her lips, her clit and from inside her vagina itself, my mouth busy everywhere. The juxtaposition of flavours was delicious and so arousing too and the fact that Sharon's body was now adding more of her scented juices to the mixture just increased the pleasure. I worked away, now flicking her clit, now probing her hole, now sucking her lips, my own lips and tongue working overtime to absorb all the delights on offer.

All the time I was at work, Sharon's body was working too, her hips thrusting her pussy up at me, her hands pushing my head to where she wanted me the most, her words encouraging me.

"There, there," she breathed urgently, "Yes, right there, Oh Chris, yesss, yesss!"

I refused to let her have all the pleasures though and I moved the site of my actions as soon as the taste of chocolate was finished.

"Oh no -- don't move -- that was lovely!" she gasped as I moved away and then repositioned my lips, "Ahhhh, oh Chris, yesss -- oh wow, that's even better!"

I kept moving around until I could feel that she was on the edge of an orgasm, then I slapped my lips tightly over her clit, sucking it and the residual flavour of the chocolate hard into my mouth.

"Oh God, oh God, I'm cumming!" she screamed as her hips drove her pussy against me, "Please don't stop, that's so bloody good -- so good -- so....oh God!"

She was lost for words as her climax overtook her and her whole body seemed to go limp briefly before jerking suddenly into life again while my mouth was filled with a delicious mixture of girlie juices and the essence of chocolate.

"Oh Chris, I don't think I've ever cum that hard before," she exclaimed, as her hands stroked my head, "How on earth do you make me cum like that?"

"I know you so well," I answered as I licked my lips and Sharon hummed a happy reply.

"Mmmmm, you do, don't you," she agreed, "That's why we'll be so bloody good together."

"You still on that subject?" I asked, still uncertain that we'd be able to make a life together and Sharon nodded and hummed again.

"Yeah, why not?" she answered, "All we've got to do is to convince mum and dad."

"Hah! All we've got to do is to convince them, you say -- that's going to be an impossible task," I replied as I sat up.

Sharon filled her cup and held it out to me and I took a quick swig of my sister's alcoholic drink, the taste strong and biting.

"Won't it be easier to just visit together?" I asked.

"Yeah, but that's not the point," said Sharon, staring at me intensely, "The whole point is that I want us to live together, to make a home, a family even, not just to fuck each other."

"See what you mean," I mumbled, "Would be nice wouldn't it?"

"Be more than nice, it would be perfect!" exclaimed my sister eagerly, her hand now stroking over my chest, "I'll have you with me all the time, every night!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers