My Secret Place Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all you think of isn't it -- sex!" I exclaimed as I felt her touch causing things to happen, "Sex, sex and more sex!"

She grabbed one of my nipples and squeezed it hard, then rubbed my breast better and once she'd done that her hand began sliding down over my abdomen. My body knew exactly where she was heading and my cock immediately jerked upright in preparation.

"Ohhh Chris, see, you're always ready for me, aren't you?" she breathed as her fingers closed around my cock, "But I'll tell you what -- it's my turn to be nice to you."

She released her hold and pushed me down so that I lay flat on the ground, then her hand returned.

"After that lovely bit of work with your tongue it's time I made you feel good too," she said as she began stroking my cock, "And I realised that although I did it over in the trees, I've never actually jerked you off while we're both lying down and naked, so let's fix that."

Who was I to complain but I did wonder if I'd be able to perform to her expectations.

"Doubt I'll cum much," I admitted, "You've drained me today!"

"We'll see," said Sharon as she continued to work her hand up and down, "He feels so hard already that I've a good mind to leap on top of you!"

I laughed lightly, my concentration now rooted inside my pleasure centres where thrilling shivers were giving me all kinds of positive feedback. I felt my hips jerk upwards, out of my control as my sister found some place on my cock that gave me an extra surge of pleasure.

"That's good," she said softly, "Make sure you cum hard!"

Her fingers were exploring my penis now, the tips gently sliding around the rim of my knob, then sliding with the same delightful pressure right down to the base and then down and around my balls themselves.

"They're still full," she said as she rolled each testicle in her hand, "Lot's of lovely cum for me!"

I couldn't answer because my mind was full of sensations as her fingers explored, then I gasped as her hand delved deeper and one finger pressed against my anus.

"Ahhh, fuck, don't!" I moaned but Sharon's finger remained in place.

"What's wrong, you did it to me," said my sister as she probed with her finger into my tight hole, "Hang on."

A moment later she was spitting on her fingers and quickly putting them back between my legs and equally quickly finding my arsehole again. This time she penetrated me, pushing her finger deeply into me.

"Eeeek!" I squeaked as her finger slid through my sphincter, "Careful!"

I could feel her other fingers pressed hard against my cheeks while the inserted finger probed around inside me.

"Feels weird, doesn't it," she said, ignoring my comment, "But it's fun and it's doing things for you, isn't it?"

She could tell without me answering because each time she wriggled around inside, my body jumped and my cock seemed to grow -- and now, quickly adjusting her position Sharon grasped my cock with her other hand, the sensation adding to the thrills coming from inside me.

"I think it's time you shot off," she said as she began working hard and fast on my penis, "You're going to shoot loads of stuff for me, aren't you?"

It was a kind of rhetorical question and my only answer was for my body to jerk my hips up and down, now in time with her anal probing and with her stroking of my cock.

"Yeah, you're getting into it now, aren't you," she said as both her hands worked on me, "Must be getting quite close now."

"Yeah, think I am," I panted, "Getting there."

"Must find your prostate; hang on, need another finger," she muttered and with that her hand turned, I felt more pressure in my arsehole and then her fingers began pressing deliciously against the gland inside me.

"Ahhh!" I gasped, my cry in time with a huge upthrust of my hips, "Ohhh Sharon, you'll make me cum, you'll make me cum!"

"I know, that's what I'm trying to do!" she answered with a big grin, "Come on, make it soon, lover boy!"

Her movements increased, one hand jerking up and down my length rapidly while her fingers worked firmly against my prostate and it only took a moment or two before I knew I was about to erupt.

"Cumming, cumming!" I gasped as my hips and cock jerked powerfully.

A big blast of cum leapt into the air and fell splattering over my chest just as a second squirt rose above my body.

"Brilliant!" enthused Sharon as her hands worked constantly, "More?"

There was one more small eruption that splattered down over her hand and my cock itself and then I was done, emptied and exhausted. Sharon slid her fingers from me and released my cock which slumped just as my whole body was doing.

"Phew!" I panted, managing a quick smile as well, "That was good actually, despite your fingers."

"Because of my fingers inside you, you mean!" explained my sister, as she wiped her hands, "I know what gets a guy going!"

"You do that, don't you," I agreed, "And you're the first person ever to do what you just did, you know."

"I should hope so!" said Sharon with a wink, "Anyway, now you're emptied, how about a bit more fishing?"

"Not sure I want to let you after that last fish you caught," I muttered, "Then again, let's get on with it -- I bet you can't do it again."

"How much?" asked Sharon as she sat up and wiped some splattered cum from her arm and thigh, "I'll tell you what -- if I beat you again you owe me another good fuck -- ok?"

"Suppose so," I acceded, knowing that she'd probably insist on at least one anyway, "What do I get if I beat you?"

"You get to enjoy my body!" answered Sharon with a big grin.