All Comments on 'My Secret Revealed Ch. 07'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Randi1957Randi1957almost 6 years ago
Loved It

I read all 7 chapters start to finish and was completely thrilled.

Well written and I so enjoyed the slow transformation of Charlotte.

Perhaps in another chapter she might give up her "anal cherry"...

randi

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
From feminine lady into a dick hungry bitch

How I enjoyed going down on that juicy dick, licking, sucking & kissing it was a real tasty treat (a meaty lollipop) I enjoyed sports much, and just the right size. Like training wheels on a dick for beginners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good.

That tasted good to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad

I particularly enjoyed the part with 'Troy'. It's always nice to read of good traditional cucking. A superior Black male with a gigantic cock giving the white wife the most orgasmic fucking whilst the subservient husband does his job licking, sucking and cleaning.

It is well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sex crazed bitch wife

This was an enjoyable story but the way I am starting to realize Karen is just doing this transformation of her husband so she can get all the sex she can and live her old life again. Once she has degraded her husband to nothing more than submissive sissy who has been used by other men now especially with her wanting to have an orgy with big black cock, I can't see this marriage lasting.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

Love the series. Transformation to their new life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous