My Secret Revealed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,592 Followers

She said, "Yes, those are great. I have a few and some techniques to hide my cock just for special occasions, if you know what I mean. Do you mind if I feel yours?"

I was uncertain how to respond, but she just questioned with her eyes and facial expressions until I nodded my head. I wondered if we should go to the ladies room up until she slipped her hand under my dress. She rubbed the outer form of my gaff panties and smiled approvingly.

She asked about Karen and I felt comfortable telling her that she was my wife. Annette seemed very impressed with this and said, "Well good, if she was like us, I was going to stop transforming. She is hot and I could not see how any gurl like us could look like that. We all have our little imperfections, but we, as a community, overlook the physical in preference to the inner being. That is why some of our "sisters" are ostracized. They are not very good at transformation. Inside they feel great. I like to help these girls with the fine edges when I get a chance. By the way you look great. Do you take any supplements?"

"Uh. No."

"You might want to try some. Talk to your wife/girlfriend and think about it. My significant other and I have a wonderful time either way, but he just loves my big cock. Are you large?"

"No. Pretty small actually."

"That is good. Since you two are already together and she is okay with your size, she will probably be accepting if you use some supplements or even hormones. They will make you smaller and enhance your breasts. If she likes you small, smaller should be great. Plus your skin will be softer and prettier."

"Well, we have just started, uh, shall we say letting her enjoy a bigger treat. If you know what I mean."

"Oh, you take lovers together?"

I hadn't thought of it that way, but that is exactly what we had done and if successful would do this very evening. "I guess that is right," I said, "We just tried that recently."

"Did both of you enjoy the cock?"

"Actually, yes, but I see it as serving her as opposed to exploring my own desires."

"How sweet. You get to have it both ways in a way. That is the best possible scenario. My guy just loves to suck my cock. This way I am able to still blast his mouth and ass with my cum."

Annette air kissed me as we parted. I returned to our table and noticed that Bette was sitting with Karen. They had been joined by a gorgeous lean black man. He had the more African look as opposed to the caramel complexion like Bette. As we were introduced, the man, Troy, kissed my hand. We sat down and Bette explained that there was a more private accommodation in the back of the club.

"I suggest that you might all be able to get to know each other better. I have made arrangements for the space. Everything should be suitable for you if you are all ready. My cousin, Troy is very careful about his health. Our uncle at the clinic monitors his fitness and well-being very carefully.

I looked into Karen's eyes. The intent was obvious. She had that hot look as her eyes danced over him. Troy was the equivalent of a male prostitute, but it was never going to be that way. All of the financial arrangement went through Andy. The "tour" included accommodations just in case it became clear what was desired. Bette was skilled in deciphering wishes and needs. This way we were guaranteed that the spectacular black man was free of any disease. There was more risk to him than either of us.

As we entered the accommodations, we noticed a nice double bed with clean white sheets. There was a table with towels, napkins, condoms and lubes. Karen immediately directed me to Troy. It was unspoken. I knew from having prepared Hugh for her that I was to prepare him also. I moved over and grasped his belt buckle. As I freed his trousers, an enormous black cock flipped forward. I bent down to help him remove his shoes and pants. The black phallus was all I could see. I helped him out of the rest of his clothing. Moving back to Karen, I removed her dress. She wore only white lace panties and white high heels. As I slid her dress down her legs, I watched Troy smile. I then led her over to the bed and had her sit while I removed her panties. I spread her legs and tasted the copious flow of lubrications running out of her slick pussy. She was ready to accept her mating, but the act was submissive to show Troy that my place was to serve them.

I directed him to hold my wife's hand while I felt the huge ebony cock. It was uncut and nearly twelve inches long. The massive purple head was visible slightly under the midnight colored foreskin. I exposed the bulbous head by sliding his skin back. The feel was like satin. His skin was soft, unbelievably soft for such a large angry looking appendage. As I moved his foreskin back over the head, I licked it with my tongue. I slid the skin back and opened my mouth wide, taking the large head completely into my mouth. It was so big I could barely stretch wide enough. I relaxed my throat as much as I could and moved slowly down on his thick cock. I only got a few inches in. The size was overwhelming. Troy watched and smiled as I did my best to give him a blowjob.

He was enormous and I was about to place his cock into my wife's pussy. As I had done with Hugh, I guided Troy to the bed and lined his cock up to Karen's waiting pussy. I had no idea that she could take this massive cock into herself, but I now knew that she was what was called a size queen. I had no doubt that Karen had asked specifically for the biggest stud Bette could provide. It was hard to imagine a cock larger than this one. I place the dripping head of his cock near my wife's dripping pussy and felt him move forward. He sunk the head into her and stretched her vaginal lips beyond belief. Karen held her breath as he pushed himself further into her. When he had penetrated her about half way, she let out a guttural moan and tensed her body into a tight clench. Her orgasm washed over her and she started panting.

"Oh, god, yes, Troy. Fuck me all the way. Yes, push that black cock further into me and make me yours. God, yes, thank you Charlotte. Watch him fuck your woman."

Karen descended into a thrashing, screaming wild woman as Troy fucked her plunging his cock deeper and deeper with each thrust. He was stroking rather slowly and she was having multiple orgasms. I was about to burst out of my gaff panty. This was so thrilling watching as he ploughed her pussy with his massive black cock. It was so beautiful the way she held her arms around him. They went on this way for many minutes. I wondered if Karen could cum that many times without passing out. Suddenly, she told him to take her pussy doggy style. This was undoubtedly so I could lay under her and help with my duties. As she got on all fours, I lay my head under her dripping pussy. Troy mounted her and plunged the magnificent cock into her while I looked up. His balls moved forward and rested on my forehead. Slowly those walnut sized testicles began slapping me in the face.

As he fucked her, I managed to lick the underside of his cock until he finally drove himself all the way into her and tensed. He bucked about ten times and shot spurt after spurt into her womb. As he thrust, the cum was starting to foam and coat the root of his cock. It began dripping onto my face. He held himself inside her as she had more orgasms. As he tensed, he would try to push deeper inside he. At last he stopped and started coming out as his cock softened some. As his tip exited her pussy, a suction sound was made and his cock fell onto my face. I licked the underside, but I had more urgent matters to attend to. His cum began pouring out of her pussy in torrents. I placed my mouth under her and accepted the outflow eagerly. I swallowed several times and the cum ran all over my face. We stayed that way for a long time as his cum slowly made its way down her love tunnel.

Troy rolled back on the bed and relaxed as I ministered to my wife's swampy pussy. Finally she rolled over on her back. I knew that was my signal to attend to Troy's cock. I licked all his cum from the slightly softening cock. When I had covered his length several times, I grabbed the base and went down on him. I could get much more of his length in now. I pushed with my mouth and pulled with my hand. He thrust his hips forward sensing that I was trying to take him deeply into my throat. When his soft head hit the back of my throat, I tried to push further. Alas, even though massive, his cock was not hard enough to enter my esophagus. I would not have been able to swallow the whole length anyway but I was excited to take so much black cock into my mouth.

Karen watched as I finished cleaning him. She was swirling her fingers in her dripping pussy. She was still leaking his cum. I sucked some more from her until the final flow subsided. She looked down and said, "Come up here and kiss me." She stuck her tongue into my cummy mouth and swirled it around savoring the taste and texture of Troy's love juices. When we came up for air, she said, "Honey that was so hot. You are really progressing in your alter ego, Charlotte. Thank you for everything we are experiencing. Troy's cock was one of the best I have ever had. I told Bette that I was a size queen and that you participated in everything. She far exceeded my expectations. I hope the rest of our getaway is this enjoyable."

On the way back to the resort, Karen whispered in my ear, "You looked like such a hot girl taking that cock in your mouth. I want to see you blow a guy for real. Not one who has been arranged. I want you to suck a guy off for me without him knowing that you are my husband."

I was curious about what type of scenario she had in mind. I had only sucked two cocks and both were in the mode of getting them ready for her. Of course, clean up duties required that I lick and suck also, but that was just part of my service to the couple. To actually blow a guy on my own was a whole different thought. Those questions kept coming back about being submissive and doing it. I wrestled with the thoughts of being gay. I did not like the labels. Karen and I were having the time of our lives and I was so excited to have moved from my hidden fetish to openly being perceived as a woman. I was getting more and more excited every time she upped the ante. I would have never thought that my panty wearing would have led to this. I was not ashamed of the transformation, but I was totally committed to Karen. I was having so much fun that I at least began to consider her suggestion.

Back at the resort the next day we had a relaxing day. The evening before had been so thrilling that we were satisfied with laying out, reading and napping. We dressed casually for dinner, at least Charlotte did. I wore shorts and a thin top with my bra and breastforms. I did wear another vagina gaff. Karen wore a loose top with short shorts. She didn't bother with panties or bra. After dinner, we walked about and then went to one of the clubs. While there, we noticed two particularly attractive men. They appeared to be together as far as on vacation, but each had a hungry eye for the ladies. Even though we were not made up to the nines as we were the evening before, we still attracted our share of attention.

Karen was walking from the rest room back to our table when one of the guys asked her to dance. She gladly obliged. After all she was there with her "girlfriend" and there should have been no reason not to dance with him. They seemed to hit it off very well and after a few dances, Aaron followed her to our table. He introduced himself to me also. He was very attractive and appeared to be thirty something. Later he called his friend Alex over and we all had some more drinks. This seemed like a certain set up, but I remained calm. I was beginning to be able to carry on a conversation in a feminine voice, but I was careful to remain relatively silent. Aaron seemed to have the hots for Karen from the start and Alex was going along by spending time with me.

We all danced. I took care to remain a decent distance from Alex while we danced, but Aaron seemed be trying to set the speed record for getting into Karen's short shorts. He was quite aggressive. I did notice after a while that Karen ran her hand down the front of his shorts and appeared to like what she found. Karen announced that she and Aaron were going to take a walk on the beach. She looked at me and smiled. I knew the ball was now in my court. I did not expect the challenge so soon. The way she looked at me made me certain that it was my duty to submit to her. I did not know how this was going to play out. Should I wander off to the beach with Alex or go to our room? Karen left so quickly that I assumed I was on my own to decide. I supposed she would rather see me taking a cock in my mouth, but she did indicate that I was to make the overture.

Alex asked me to come back to his room. I knew it was now or never. Both of the men gave off the aura that they were there to have a good time, meaning they wanted to fuck every woman in sight. As we made our way back to his room, Alex turned and kissed me on the lips. I returned the kiss without thinking about it. I just imagined that it was Karen encouraging me to let loose and fulfill her fantasy. As we kissed, he moved his hand down to my ass. Luckily I was well enough padded that it was not a real disappointment to him. The urgency was making me a little uneasy. What would happen if he found out that he had kissed a man?

We made it up to his room and he fixed us a drink. I knew there would not be much small talk. He kissed me again and rubbed my breasts. I had enough cleavage to look convincing on top, but I could not risk him trying to take my bra off. His hands found the button on my shorts. I cringed a little as he felt down the front of my vaginal panty gaff. He moaned and said, "My, you feel good."

I knew I had to react fast. "Alex, I am sorry, but I am on my period."

"Oh, uh, sorry. I just assumed that when you came up here with me that, well, uh, that we were getting along good."

I knew my mission. I kissed him on the lips and felt his hard cock. It was not huge by any means, but felt quite firm. I let my shorts fall to the floor and he unbuttoned my top. He traced the outline of my "vagina" again. I knew the only way to get past the feeling up was to go to my knees and pull his pants down. When I released his cock, it was quite hard. I was fairly slim and about six inches long. Perfect. I pushed him back on the bed and pulled his pants and socks off. I licked the head of his cock and tasted a slick discharge of precum. I just loved the taste on precum. It is so pure and distinctive a taste. It tastes a little like sugar and salt mixed together, but not as strong. The texture is amazing as I had already learned. The fluid stays in your mouth, but remains a little different from saliva. I licked the underside as I held his cock near his abdomen. This appeared to be going good as he moaned to my touch.

I engulfed the head and sucked. I ran my tongue under his cock and moved down the shaft with my lips. I began moving up and down, stopping only to lick the underside. I took him out of my mouth and licked his cockhead, then plunged back again. I knew he would cum at some point so I moved down as far as I could. His cock struck the back of my throat and I coughed. My mouth was pouring saliva. As I pulled off his cock, copious amounts of saliva traced trails back to him. I bobbed back down on him, taking more in my throat this time. I coughed again and came back up for air. He was holding my head and moaning. This time I lunged forward and felt my lips on his balls. His cock was entirely in my mouth. This cock could be tamed. It was a good starting point for deep throating and I knew Karen would be proud of me.

Suddenly, he tensed and began shooting his cum in the back of my throat. I almost panicked. What was I to do? Karen's wish was coming true, but could I take in like an experienced cocksucker? I relaxed and let his cum spurt down my throat. I pulled back slightly to allow it to fill my mouth. I swallowed in between sucking him deeper. I held him until he started to become soft. I wanted to give him something to remember me by, so I held his cock between my red lips. After a few minutes I let him slip out of my mouth. As a final act, I got up and kissed him on the lips. I had no idea how this would play, but he seemed to accept it quite well. Some men would be revolted by this and in my previous life I would not have known how to cope.

We lay back and cuddled. About thirty minutes later, he seemed to stir. He placed his hand behind my neck and pulled me to his cock. It was not as hard this time, so I had to work him up. As I felt him harder between my lips, I moved down to again take him all into my mouth. I was better able to do it this time. When my lips touched his balls, I pushed out my tongue and slid it under his scrotum. I continued to suck him until he was ready to cum again. I pulled his cock out and let him shoot on my neck and chest. His load was smaller this time, but sufficient enough to convince my wife that I had indeed sucked a cock. Now all that was left was to do it in front of her.

When we both got back to our room, we shared our stories. Aaron was polite but persistent. They found a lounge chair on the beach. Karen was not wearing much, so she had little to take off. She stepped out of her shorts and reached for his belt buckle. She was surprised when she found a stiff seven inch cock poking out of his briefs. It was not what Troy had been, but he was a delicious blonde young guy and he wanted her badly. With little foreplay, he mounted her and fucked like he had been deprived. His cock, while much above average was not enough to make her cum.

She disengaged and got down of all fours. She invited him to take her from behind. As he thrust his cock into her, she was able to stroke her erect clitoris. Eventually she burst out with an intense orgasm. Aaron pumped his load into her. After another thirty minutes or so, she was able to suck him back to life and they coupled again. After the second time, she put her shorts on, carried her top and shoes and he walked her back to our room. I missed a lot of cum that she lost on the way back to the room, but she had that musky, just fucked flavor and still more cum dripping out.

She squealed in delight as I told her about my experience with Alex. She was particularly impressed that I made it a point to tell her how I took his cock all the way down to his balls.

She teased me a little and said, "My, dear, Charlotte is turning into a real slut."

We had one more night before she had to get back to her convention. She vowed to get in touch with Bette and try to arrange an all islander gang bang. She had that twinkle in her eye when she said, "We should share this one, Honey. I want to see more of Charlotte's new skills. I guess since you are going to eat it anyway, I can share and let you get some cum straight from the source.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,592 Followers
12