My Sex Map: Singapore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apple lay down next to me and I put an arm around her. She smiled at me and thanked me. I thanked her, too and we started to talk. I asked her if she always goes out dressed like this.

She told me that she started working in Singapore only a month ago and directly on her first evening in Orchard Towers she met an American who lived in Singapore. She was very nervous as so far she only had sex with one boyfriend back in Thailand and it was completely clear to her what would be expected of her if she goes to a hotel with a guy she met in Orchard Towers. Luckily the American guy paid a couple of drinks for her and drunker she got the less shy she got. Some when later that evening he asked her to come with him to his apartment. They had some more wine and some smalltalk but at a certain point he leaned back in his armchair and told her to slowly strip down for him. She obeyed and removed her clothes very slowly and seductively. When she was down to just her bra and panties he told her to stop.

He got up and told her to sit down in his armchair. She did as she was told and he went to the bathroom and came back with some shaving cream, a razor, a bowl of hot water and a towel. He told her that he doesn't like his sex partners to have any hair around their pussies and that it turned him off when he saw her pussy hair appearing on the sides of her panties which by the way weren't liked by him, too. Her panties were plain white panties like young girls like to wear them.

He spread the towel below her on the floor, tore her panties apart and sprayed some shaving cream on her pussy. Then he started to shave her pussy. He did it very carefully and slowly as he didn't want to hurt her. During the process he spread her pussy lips and every now and then his fingers touched her clit. Apple wasn't sure how to feel. On the one hand she was embarrassed that she was showing her wide open pussy to a complete stranger which she never did before , on the other hand she aroused by the treatment of her pussy. When her pussy was cleanly shaven he asked her to get on her knees and show him her ass.

He spread some more shaving cream on and near asshole and shaved her there, too. Apple was so aroused that she started to play with her pussy, inserting a finger and moving it in and out of her pussy rapidly. Soon also her asshole was cleanly shaven and he took the towel to clean the rest of the foam away. When he was done she expected him to tell her to sit down in the chair again. But all of a sudden she felt the tip of tongue licking around her sphincter. He even rolled his tongue and tried to push it through the tight ring of muscles.

Apple never had anything penetrating her ass before, not a finger, a cock and also no tongue. But she loved every moment of it. At a certain point she couldn't take it anymore and pushed the guy away. She tried to get up but the guy pushed her back into the armchair. With one hand he pinned her to the chair while he started to lick her now clean shaven pussy. He licked her pussy, chewed on her lips and sucked on her clit. Sometimes he even pushed his tongue into her pussy and started to slurp as many of her pussy juices as possible. Suddenly he went back to licking her pussy while at the same time pushing one finger into her pussy. Apple started to squirm. Her boyfriend just used to fuck her doggy style and if she was not wet enough he used some lube to be able to fuck her. He was only interested in his own pleasure but was never really interested if she had fun or not. So, it was the first time that she felt like she was not only a sex toy but like somebody cared for her, too.

The guy put in one more finger. This was too much for little Apple. She came and with her cuming on his face she squirted a lot of pussy juices which were lapped away by the guy. Not one drop was lost.

After that she was completely spent. They lay down on his bed together and kissed and cuddled. She tasted her own juices on his lips which first almost made her puke but going on she started to like her taste on his lips.

Soon she wanted to return the pleasure but he told her that she could do that the next time they meet. He asked her for her measurements and told her that he would like to buy something nice for her before their next meeting. He would send a package later that day to the bar in Orchard Towers and in two days she should be in the bar in the evening to meet him again, wearing the clothes he would send her. Then he got up, opened a drawer in his closet and gave her 300 Singapore Dollars.

She took the money, dressed and he guided her to the door. A taxi was waiting for her in front of the house; she entered and was driven back to her home.

Later that evening she went to the bar. She was too tired to work but she definitely wanted to see if a package was really waiting for her. She asked the bartender and she confirmed that somebody she had never seen before delivered a package shortly before Apple arrived.

Apple took the package and went home. At home she directly opened the package. Inside was exactly what she was wearing tonight and two other ensembles like this one: one in red and one in blue. She undressed immediately and tried the three ensembles on, one after the other.

Two days later she returned to the bar, dressed in the red ensemble and waited for the American to come and meet her. Around ten he arrived, chatted with her for some time and then took her with him to his apartment. He licked and fucked her for several hours almost without any break and when they took a break to take a shower afterwards he told her to wear the ensemble again. This went on for three weeks. Every now and then she picked up a new package with very naughty underwear and two days later they met again and fucked her like crazy.

Today the normally should have met again, but around ten she received a SMS telling her that he found somebody else and that they would never meet again. Surely he was not the only guy she had sex with over the last couple of weeks, but even if the fucking was quite rough he never really hurt her and while not fucking he was very nice to her. Nicer than most of the other guys who just used her like a sex toy and when they were done with her almost threw her out of their hotel rooms or apartments.

On the other hand she had no other possibility to earn enough money to finance her family. Her father died almost 10 years ago and didn't leave enough money behind to buy food for her whole family. In total she had 10 siblings out of which 3 were younger than her. Her older siblings were lazy, drank too much and didn't really take care of her family. As her future probably wouldn't be so great she at least wanted to do everything possible to enable her three younger sisters to go to school and maybe even to university so that they could have a brighter future.

After she finished her story I asked her if we should take a shower which she happily accepted. Taking her hand I led her to the bathroom into the shower. I turned on the water, took the shower gel and soaped her from head to toe. When I was done with her she did the same to me, spending a lot of time thoroughly cleaning my cock. In the end she took the shower head and washed away the soap. From all the time and effort she spent on cleaning my cock it was already hard again. We both took a towel and toweled each other.

Together we went back to the bedroom where she asked me to sit down in the armchair. She took a cushion, put it on the floor and knelt down on it. Lowering her head she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck it. My mind was completely focused on what I felt; the world around me was lost. All of a sudden Apple got up, looked into the minibar and came back with a small bottle of sparkling wine. After opening the bottle she took a mouthful of the wine but instead of swallowing it she knelt down again, lowered her head to my cock and once again started to suck my dick. The feeling of her tongue licking me cock mixed with the prickle of the wine was a completely new feeling. It felt great!

Soon Apple swallowed the wine and stopped sucking me. She moved to manipulating my cock with her hand, while using her tongue to lick up every single drop of the wine that found its way to my balls and ass. First she took my complete ballbag into her mouth and sucked on it. When it was cleaned of any remains of the wine her tongue moved down to my asshole. It was the first time I ever felt a tongue on my asshole. Apple even tried to stick her tongue in my ass. Even if it was a very strange feeling it brought me close to cuming. And I asked Apple to move back to sucking me as I wanted to come into her mouth. After some more sucking I finally came into her mouth. Instead of stopping after I shot my sperm into her mouth Apple went on sucking until I finally stopped her. She opened her to show me that it was empty. Apparently she had swallowed each drop of my cum.

Once again we went to the bathroom and took a shower and afterwards we went to the bedroom and both felt asleep as soon as we lay down on the bed.

The next morning I woke up at ten and felt completely relaxed. Apple was still asleep. I got up, ordered some breakfast for me and Apple and took a shower. Shortly after I left the shower there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and let the waiter in. He put the tablet with the breakfast on the desk and looked at the bed where Apple was still sleeping. Luckily I covered her with the duvet before I opened the door. I took a 5 Dollar bill from my wallet, gave it to the waiter and more or less pushed him in the direction of the door. As soon as the door closed behind him I woke up Apple. She yawned and stretched her arms and legs. Even with the small wrinkles left behind by the hours of sleep she looked very beautiful.

I told her that I ordered some breakfast and asked her if she wanted to have breakfast or if she wanted to take a shower first. She just smiled and went to the bathroom. While she took a shower I dressed myself completely. When she was dressed we had breakfast together. Then I gave her the agreed amount of money and we went down together. Before she left me I told her that I would like to see her again later today and if she wanted to see me again she should be right in front of the hotel at 8 pm.

During the day I did some shopping and sightseeing. As it was my last day in Singapore I went to the train station and bought a one way ticket to Kuala Lumpur for the next day. I originally wanted to buy a ticket for 2nd class coach but as the 1st class coach was cheaper than I expected I bought a 1st class ticket.

Around 7 pm I returned to the hotel, took a shower and dressed in jeans, a long sleeved shirt and a blazer. During the day I went online and found a nice Italia restaurant which was offering small booths for 2 to 4 people. According to what I read in the Internet nobody would really be able to see what happens inside the booths, only the waiter would be able to see what we do when he takes the orders or brings wine and food. So I made a reservation for 9:00 pm.

At 7:45 pm I went downstairs. As Apple was not yet there I lighted a cigarette, hoping that she would arrive soon. 8:00 pm and Apple was nowhere to be seen. 8:05 pm still no Apple. At 8:10 I started to think that she will not come. I lighted another cigarette. Another 5 minutes passed, it was already 8:20 pm and Apple was not there yet. Believing that she would come anymore I went back to my room. At the moment I entered the room the telephone started to ring. I answered the phone. It was the reception calling, telling me that a lady was waiting for me. The guy asked me whether they should send her up or if I wanted to come down.

Looking at my watch, it was already 8:35 pm, I told him that I will meet her downstairs in about 5 minutes and if possible he should call me a taxi to drive us to the restaurant.

5 minutes later I was downstairs. Normally I would have upset if somebody keeps me waiting for half an hour but I was so happy to see Apple that I even forgot the speech about punctuality I prepared on my way down. She just smiled, said sorry and my anger was blown away.

I told her that I am in a hurry, took her hand and led her to the waiting taxi. We entered the taxi and after giving the Indian taxi driver the address of the restaurant I told Apple that I would like to invite her for dinner and that I have made a reservation in a small Italian restaurant. She was happy. She had never been to an Italian restaurant before, only tried some pizza from Pizza Hut before.

Arriving at the restaurant I paid the driver, got out and opened the door for Apple. She also got out, linked her arms with me and we entered the restaurant. I told the waiter that I have a reservation for one of the booths. Looking at Apple he showed us a knowing smile and led us to our booth. The waiter was walking in front, Apple was directly behind him and I was following her. It was the first time I was really looking at her since we met at the hotel. This time Apple was wearing a skirt which led down to her knees, a blue short armed blouse, black stockings (at least I hoped that it was stockings and not a pantyhose) and the same peeptoes she wore the evening before. Luckily she didn't look sluttish as most people in the restaurant were nicely dressed for the evening and I hoped that nobody realized that we were what we were: a john and a hooker. Also we didn't fit into the cliché of an old white man with a much younger Asian lady. Apple was 24 and I was only 7 years older. So we could have been colleagues or really just a normal couple spending the evening together.

As we took place in the booth we were offered the wine card and the menu. The booth was quite small and even if we were sitting opposite of each other our legs touched and I was able to touch her over the table. I asked her if she would like to drink some wine.

She agreed and asked me to choose a nice wine. The wine I chose was demi-sec red wine from Italy. Then I asked Apple what she would like to eat: pizza, pasta or some seafood. As I expected she chose some seafood. Okay, maybe I should have waited with my decision regarding the wine as for the mussels white wine would have been better, but I guessed Apple never heard about which wine goes better with which kind of food.

When the waiter came back I placed our order and while we waited for the wine I once again started babbling about how my day was and how happy I am that she did return. Apple listened and after some time she bent over the table and gave me a kiss. The message was clear: I once again talked too much.

"You talk too much," she said and took my hand. "The last night was really nice. Nobody treated me as nicely as you did. That's why I was more than happy to see you again tonight. And I am sorry that I came too late, but the taxi I called did not come and I had to walk to your hotel. I am very sorry; I hope you are not angry."

How could I be angry? "No, I am not angry. I am very happy that you came to see me," I said. When the waiter brought the wine we clank our glasses and drank the wine.

I told her that on the next day I will go to Kuala Lumpur and afterwards to Kuantan. Altogether I will stay in Malaysia for 10 days.

"So today is last time we meet," asked Apple sadly.

"If you want, we can meet again in 10 days. Before I finally go home I will stay two more nights in Singapore," I told her.

"We will see," she said and took my hand under the table. "I have a surprise for you." She guided my hand under her skirt directly to her pussy. There were no clothes covering her pussy, I just felt some stubble of hair. I was a little disappointed that she didn't shave before meeting me. "You feel the hair coming out," she whispered.

I just nodded my head. "When we are back in the hotel I want you to shave me. And afterwards I will shave you." I was completely surprised. Never ever was I asked by a girl to shave her pussy, but the thought of it made me very horny. My hand still under her skirt I started to play with her clit. First very softly and slowly but soon my rubbing got faster and faster. She moaned and her juices started to flow. When she was on the brink of coming I had to stop as the waiter brought our food. We ate almost in complete silence. I can't really remember if the food tasted good or not. The complete time I was just wishing that we could return to my hotel room to get back to what we just did some minutes ago.

Shortly after we finished the starters the waiter brought the main courses. Once again we ate almost in complete silence. I had ordered some pasta which I was able to eat only using the fork. So my other hand was free to play with what was beneath Apple's skirt. She tried not to move or give any other sign of what I was doing. Sometimes she moaned but this could have easily been mistaken for an expression of how much she liked the food.

Soon after we finished our meal the waiter came and asked if we want any dessert or a coffee. I looked at Apple and she just shook her head. So I told the waiter that he should bring us the bill. After I paying the bill we went outside and took a taxi back to my hotel.

In the lift we already started to touch each other and exchanged some tongue kisses. Back in my room I undressed Apple, only left her stockings and the garter belt. As I already guessed after I felt her up in the restaurant she wasn't wearing any panties. When I was done with her Apple undressed me, got on her knees and sucked my cock. At this time I was so horny that her sucking was not intense enough for me. I therefore took her head into my hands and started to fuck her mouth. Apple meanwhile put a finger in my ass and played with my prostrate. After only a couple of minutes I shot my first load of sperm into her mouth. She once again swallowed my load and this time she also licked my cock clean.

Then she went into the bathroom and returned with my shaving cream, a throw away razor and a towel. She asked me to sit down in the armchair and to spread my legs. When I sat down Apple knelt before me and once again she lowered her head and gave me a blowjob. But this time she didn't let me cum. She just wanted my cock to be hard so that the shaving is easier. After spreading some shaving cream on and around my cock she took the razor and shaved me. I had shaved myself several times, but never before did I have the pleasure to be shaved by a beautiful young lady. First she shaved my shaft, then my ballbag and finally the area around my cock. When this was done she asked me to kneel down on the armchair, exposing my butthole. She then spread some shaving cream around my butthole and shaved me there, too. Now that every hair near my butthole was gone she took the towel and swiped away the remaining shaving cream. I wanted to change position again but she held me in place and started to lick my asshole again. In parallel her hands moved to my cock and started to wank me. The tongue in my ass and the hands on my cock felt great. So I turned around, sat down on the armchair with my butt on the edge of the seat giving her the possibility to go on licking my asshole. Her one hand wanked my cock and the other played with my balls. Soon she stopped playing with my balls and replaced her tongue with a finger. She pushed her finger right through my sphincter and gave me a prostrate massage. Moving up a little bit she took my cock in her mouth again and sucked me. She moved her head up and down on my cock. Her saliva was dripping down from the corners of her mouth. I like when she blows me but even more liked it when I was in control. So I took her head in my hands again and pushed her mouth down on my cock forcing the complete length of my cock into her mouth. In and out, in and out, in and out I moved my cock, getting faster until I was close to cuming. Suddenly Apple started to gag on my cock and tears appeared in her eyes. I tried to move my hands away from her head but she held my hands making it impossible to move my hands away. I therefore went on fucking her mouth until I finally exploded, shooting my sperm into her mouth and throat.