My Sex Map: Singapore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing Apple back my cock left her mouth and I pulled her up so that we were face to face. First I swiped away her tears, then I swiped I away a few droplets of sperm from the corners of her mouth and finally I kissed her. Apple had swallowed most of my sperm, but some of it remained in her mouth. Anyway, we exchanged some tongue kisses and I was very happy. Apple showed me things I have never experienced before and I loved everything she showed me.

Together we went to the bathroom to clean at least our mouths. Showering wouldn't have made sense as I was still up to shave her pussy. So we both brushed our teeth and went back to the bedroom. This time Apple sat down in the armchair. As she was much more flexible than me she let her legs dangle over the arm rests. Her pussy was stretched wide open and I had easy access to it. Now I took the shaving cream and spread it all around her pussy. I took a mental picture of completely exposed pussy just covered by some shaving cream then I took a razor and started to shave her mons. As there was just a bit of stubble the shaving of her mons didn't take too long. Next was the area around her pussy. Before I shaved her I played with her clit a little bit and even put two fingers in her already red and swollen pussy which was already very, very wet. Due to the pleasure she was receiving she started to wiggle her ass in accordance with the rhythm of my fingers pushing into her pussy. The way she moved her ass would have made it impossible to shave her without cutting her. I therefore stopped playing with her pussy and went on shaving her.

When her pussy was bare of any stubble I asked her to move in the same position I was in when she shaved my ass. She did as I asked and had free access to her pussy and her ass. From all the attention her pussy had received it was glistening and small droplets were running down her legs. I loved this view! Suddenly I felt the urge to slap this wonderful piece of ass. I softly slapped her right buttock and as I didn't hear any complaints I did the same with the left buttock. Apple started to moan. I asked her if she likes it and she replied that as long as it is just a soft slap she likes it and turns her on. She just doesn't like to be hurt and especially she doesn't like to have any permanent marks. Slapping her some more her moans got louder and louder and some more droplets of her pussy juices ran down her legs. I felt her orgasm coming but I didn't want her to come yet. I stopped slapping her ass and instead started to shave her ass. First spreading some shaving cream around her pucker then shaving it completely bare. With a towel I swiped away the remaining shaving cream.

Apple's pussy was still glistening and my cock was hard as a rock and all I wanted to do was fuck her. I told her to stay in the position she was in, opened a condom package and used the condom to cover my cock. I stood directly behind her and pushed my cock into her pussy. Teasingly I just put the head of my cock into her pussy and pulled out again. The next time I pushed a little bit more of my cock into her waiting pussy. When I pulled out again she mumbled something in Thai which I didn't understand. But it sounded like it wasn't something nice she said.

I pushed my cock into her pussy again, once again a little bit deeper than before. She started to wiggle her ass again. I knew she was longing to have my whole cock inside her pussy but I didn't want to give it to her. I pulled out again. Once again hearing several swearwords in Thai (at least that's what I guessed). I repeated this four more times until my cock was finally completely engulfed by her tight little pussy. I didn't move. This once again led to something mumbled in Thai. Now or never, I thought and started to fuck her pussy hard. Every time I pulled out completely and rammed my cock back inside. Her moaning got louder and louder.

But this time I also wanted to fuck her ass. I pulled my cock out and replaced it by two fingers. Her pussy was so wet that I was easily able to smear some of juices with my fingers on her asshole. When her asshole was almost as much glistening as her pussy I pushed my cock into her asshole. I didn't want to hurt her so I went very slowly. Bit by bit I shoved my cock in her ass. It might have taken 2 minutes before my cock was completely in her ass. When it was inside I gave her some more time to accommodate to my cock being in her ass. When I heard her say "Fuck me" I started to fuck her as fast and hard as I was able to while at the same time slapping her buttocks softly.

Apple meanwhile was rubbing her clit frantically. I heard her moan and whispering "I love you". Suddenly her moaning changed to screaming "I'm coming" and her whole body started to shiver. I lost my senses and any animal instincts I had in me took over. I fucked her hard and fast. She begged me to stop as she couldn't take it anymore but I hammered her even harder. She came again. Now I was close to letting it go, too. I told her to kneel in front of me as I once again wanted to unload my sperm into her mouth. The moment she knelt in front of me I ripped of the condom and shot my load. Unluckily I was too fast. I didn't shot my load into her waiting mouth but instead my spunk hit her in the face. Her eyes, nose and mouth were covered with my sperm.

She looked very beautiful with the sperm allover her face. As I didn't have anything to wipe away the cum I made her stand up and led her to the bathroom where we took a shower together. We cleaned each other and when we were ready Apple wanted to give me another blowjob but as it was already way passed 2 am and I booked a train leaving Singapore around 10 am I asked her to stop. We toweled each other and then went to bed together. Apple gave me a long tongue kiss, after which we both felt asleep. With my eyes closed but not yet completely in the world of dreams I once again heard her softly whisper: "I love you."

Next morning I woke up at eight. First thing I did was giving Apple a kiss which made her wake up. I told her that I am in a hurry and that we have to shower and get dressed. To save some time we showered together and while I got dressed Apple cleaned her hair and applied some make-up. When she was done I already had packed my bags.

I handed over the agreed amount of money and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Will I ever see you again," she asked.

"In ten days I will be back in Singapore for two more days," I said. "I would love to see you again. But how can I find or reach you?"

"I will have to go back to Thailand in 2 days as my visa ends. But I will be back one week later. So one day before you come back. I give you my email address and we can stay in contact."

"Yes, please. I will write you and we can arrange a place and time to meet when I am back."

We exchanged our email addresses and I gave her another kiss. Then we went downstairs where a taxi was already waiting for me. I put my bag in the trunk and said good-bye to Apple. She blew me a kiss and I saw a tear running down her cheek.

One hour later I got onto the train to Kuala Lumpur. Looking forward to see something completely new but on the other hand my thoughts were filled with what happened the last two nights. I knew that it would be difficult to forget Apple or maybe even impossible.