All Comments on 'My Sex-Packed Holiday Ch. 04'

by Naughty_Annie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 6 years ago
Love Home Made Porno

In my younger days I must have made thousands of miles of home made video tape with my ex wife. After editing it was much better than commercial porno. We made what we liked, what we wanted to see, and how we wanted to have sex. Very raw, lots of fun, even now I still have some of it, and it is still entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why no lesbianism in this chapter?

I loved the part with Abi and also part 3 with Sally. The girl-on-girl action was hot. Also, she needs to progress from voyeurism and masturbation with her brother to sucking his cock and letting him fuck both her pussy and ass. Additionally, Abi needs to get fucked too and possibly go down on her daughter. Maybe even a lesbian three-way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SEXY HOLIDAY

Looking forward to the next Chapters I'm interested to find out what what Abi did was it a bit of lesbo with her friend or did she find a large cock to enjoy.

For this stage I've given it 3 stars but if the quality remains the same it will warrant FIVE STARS.

ken0001ken0001over 6 years ago
Nice

Liked your story and happy to see its to continue!

chimpeechimpeeover 6 years ago
WHAT NEXT FOR ANNIE

Will Annie tell Abi will Annies mum get involved and what about Charlotte cant wait

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous