My Sex-Packed Holiday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see my little tits start to jiggle about, the pink nipples flushed with excitement. I began to rub around my clit with one hand, while the other went faster and faster up into my vagina. My fingers curved upwards and pressed against my insides; I could feel them; oh Christ, that was it.

I threw my head back as I came, my fingers spasming inside me, my legs shaking up and down. I think I cried out, a long primal cry of lust and satisfaction and orgasmic joy. I looked into the camera as I drew out my fingers, still connected for a moment to my slit by a sticky loop of goo. I raised them to my mouth, and sucked off the sweet honey.

Matt switched off the camcorder and put it down on the bed.

"Wow," said Sally, lost for words.

I smiled. "You were right, I really needed that," I said. I sat for a few moments to get my breath back, and then pulled my dress straps up again over my tits. I stood up and smoothed my dress down over my legs, picking up my panties off the floor.

"I might see you later," I said to Matt, "though you might as well make the most of it before Abi gets back tomorrow."

"Thanks, Annie," said Sally, and gave me a kiss and a hug. I felt a tingle as her bare body pressed against me, and wondered for a dizzy moment what would happen if I suggested staying with them. But no, I wasn't quite ready for that. Quickly, I headed for the door, waving at them both, and slipping upstairs to my room. Stripping off my dress and chucking it over a chair, I lay naked on the bed and masturbated again, slower this time, fantasising about...well, stuff... which brought me happily to another climax before I dropped off to sleep, sticky and satisfied after a day that had brought me several orgasms. I hoped the next day would be as much fun.

Coming up soon in Chapter 05: find out what happens when Abi comes back.

12