All Comments on 'My Sex-Packed Holiday Ch. 09'

by Naughty_Annie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
random8random8about 2 months ago

Just found this series, and raced through all the chapters.. I loved it and your full gamut of kink. Thanks, also for breaking it in to short reads. Five stars for each tale.

John_BostonJohn_Bostonabout 1 year ago

Good story line throughout the series--except the pissing. No doubt others enjoyed that, LOL. I enjoyed your character development, story progression, and the joy everyone felt in their sexuality. Nicely done!

shellyismymomshellyismymomover 4 years ago
continue

the next chapter should be where you have sex with Abi and Sally, and another with Chris and a final with Matt?

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeuralmost 6 years ago
good to the end

That's been a terrific story: well-written, fun and utterly mucky. What a delicious imagination you have, as well as a way with words.

I look forward to more fun with you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrific stuff

I've just read the whole series and I was hugely impressed. Not only do you have a deliciously dirty mind Annie, but you write so well. Your command of English is excellent, and it makes such a refreshing change to see words used correctly, spelt correctly, and in the correct grammatical construction.

This was an extremely erotic set of stories: I shall look forward to reading more from your filthy mind.

M

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeabout 6 years ago
Sizzling Tale

So hot and provocative ! Loved it...............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope you will continue

Really great stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A NEW FAV AUTHOR

Please write more "naughty" stories!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

So nice when sex and love becum one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous