All Comments on 'My Sexuality Ch. 01'

by TheOriginalAnonymous

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
sliding

The problem with a sliding scale is the sliding.

People have a strong tendency that when they get what they say they want then they want more.

They get that too then they want more more more...........................

You may start off being a so-called 'stag' cuckold, but soon enough she'll be showing off the key to your cage.

The old story of putting a frog in a pot of cold water and slowly turning up the heat until it is cooked may not be true for frogs - but as a metaphor for how people get over on other people it works.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 7 years agoAuthor
Tw0Cr0ws

Maybe. If that's what she wants, and if my tastes change over time, then so be it. I don't believe that what I want know needs to be what I want in a few years. I mentioned that possibility:

"Interracial porn really opened me to the possibility, then reality, of my bisexuality. I'm not sure if it *made* me bisexual or if I always was and it *allowed me to realize* that I was. Maybe a semantic argument but if it's the former than exploring the way I am may lead me further afield and I may be somewhere else - on both those spectrums - in just a year or two."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Ridle of life

Even with all the fine word skills the writer has, He is still denied the key to "The ridle of Life"....good luck writer ....keep on thinking...

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitabout 7 years ago
I found a flaw rather quickly

While you may disagree, You lost me right here in the beginning

"Say 1 represents pure hotwifing: an open relationship in which only the woman has multiple partners but a completely equal relationship built on respect."

You lost respect when only SHE has multiple partners.. There is no equal respect anymore, there cant possibly be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOriginalAnonymous@TheOriginalAnonymous
352 Followers
I've known that I'm sexually submissive as long as I can remember. My BBC-curiosity is relatively new though; my early fantasies about submission always had me submitting to a woman. You can see most of what I find to be the best erotica on this site under my favorites; that s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES