All Comments on 'My Sexy Changes'

by TaraJaden

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 10 years ago
interesting thing now is...

whose was the lipstick he happened to find in his bathroom? wife's? girlfriend's? a one night stand's?

Tina_X_DressTina_X_Dressalmost 10 years ago
Yummy!

Sexy Story Sweety! I'd LOVE to play dress up with you! We could be such naughty girls together!

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Tara, Tina

Tara, Tina. You could crossdress for me anytime girls. Would love to treat you like ladies.

Xxxxx

Chris

TaraJadenTaraJadenover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks all you sexy lovers!

I appreciate your positive comments and ratings. Keep them cumming! ;) And check out my new story!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 8 years ago
Tease!

Just discovered this teasing appetizer. How about writing a main course?

xoxo,

Di!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love this so much

Super good and such a turn on, would read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

An arousing tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Changed

I all ways knew i really wanted to become a woman.I went on line and found a older couple to help me change.Now i have a female body complete with size 38d breast.Once made up and dressed i now can pass for a real woman but with a cock.Now with the help of the couple i now know how to suck cock and take cock and dildos in my ass.It turns out he is bi and a cross dresser who loves to suck cock and fuck cross dressers.She also likes to join the fun also.They take turns having sex with me.They both like to dress up and have friends over for week end sex partys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaraJaden@TaraJaden
I don't want to say to much. I'm simply sharing my stories here. Some are based on true stories some are inspired by true stories, either way enjoy! ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES