All Comments on 'My Sexy Mother in Law'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You are in trouble

Can't wait to see who is standing behind you? But at least MIL enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hurry up already

I hope part two is already in the works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great start

keep it cummminngggg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What's the dam rush - you ever heard of seduction?

I bet I spent more time composing this comment, than you did thinking about writing this story - there, I'm right, aren't I!!

For goodness sakes man, what's the dam rush. MIL in bed, you see each other, next 10 seconds you're fucking each others brains out. Where is the seduction, the build up to the attraction? Well, for those that want a 10 second wankfest, I suppose you succeeded.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Cliffhanger Ending

Cool story. Gonna get real interesting soon.Good writing, keep it up.

Graffyn00Graffyn00almost 19 years ago
Great Start

You have the workings of a great story here. I have to agree with the others that it seems that you rushed it there at the end - it could have used some more detail, time, drawing out.

with that said, i am looking forward to more stories along this line of your mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm

As a man who fucked his mother-in-law, the mutual flirtation & seduction takes awhile...........story seems rushed and definitely ruined it with the wife walking in.....at the end.........but yeah tell us more...nothing like M-I- L fucking....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hahah..

what a stupid stories you got there - one with a mother and another with your mother in law.. such a great stories ever! hahahaha.. keep it go.. :)

spankmeaginspankmeaginalmost 6 years ago
Pay back will be Hell

Go for it Pay me now or pay me later, no matter

it is gonna cost you,

so enjoy it!

Bottoms up

spankmeagin

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DAMN GOOD STORY

Well written, great mutual pleasure. Good to see he could help her out.

I have always enjoyed mature pussy. They seem to appreciate cock more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mmmm... Good...

Would love to read about what happens next. Who busted them.. His wife, perhaps?? Would love to see where that goes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. To the point and not too long.

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner912 months ago

Great story EXCEPT for his entire 9" dick engulfing her to the hilt. Why must writers of sexual encounters feel it necessary to wield an enormous tool? I inadvertently rated this offering with 5 stars when I meant to only rate it 4 stars due to the bravado.

Paul4playPaul4play4 months ago

I do enjoy a good mother in law story!

And now enters the other woman…..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous