My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,074 Followers

"Jeeesus!!! For fuck's sake fuck me!!"

And I do. Using her legs for leverage, I pull against them with each hard fuck stroke.

But it's not enough for me. I guess I'm more sadistic than I thought.

"What about her? What about Vanessa?"

"Jesus David! I want her to eat me. mmm...I want to cum on her face. I want my goo smeared all over her face.

"I want to eat her cunt." (she's panting hard now "And I want... to suck... her big tits... and her... to suck mine..."

"She does want to... (gasp!)" I'm breathing hard now, too. "She has seen you... with your dildo... she told me..."

"Oh god... David... I can't... oh God don't stop..." I'm completely power-fucking her now.

"Just think... your tits mashing together..."

"Jesus... no... yes..."

"Your cunts rubbing each other."

"yes... yes... yes..."

"Kissing Vanessa..."

Mrs. A tensed up completely, and then shrieked as her orgasm wracked her body. The clench was all it took for me, and I came deep in her cunt. So very deep. She collapsed on the table, with me on top of her spasming body as my cum poured into her.

"oh god... oh god... oh god..."

We rested for a few minutes... I released her hands from her blazer jacket so she could relax fully...

"David... thank you... you don't know what it's been like... having this secret... but you can't tell anybody..."

"Never, Mrs. A."

"Can I get up? I'd like to kiss you, please."

"Um... first I need to to squat down on the floor... yes... just like that, that's a good girl... Let all those sperms out... look at them all!... Use your finger... work it around... get them all out... good girl..."

"David... Sir? May I have it?"

Jesus fucking christ I was going to jam her face in it. Instead she WANTS to lick my cum of her kitchen floor.

"By all means, Mrs. A. By all means..."

Quickly she slurped it up with her tongue... then kissed the floor to suck it all up. When she finished, she looked at me, I pointed to my cock. She licked and sucked it clean.

"Excellent. Why don't you make me a bagel or some toast, Mrs. A."

Eager now to please, she strode quickly to the pantry. It's nice to see a woman with only garters, high heels, and a torn blouse on doing housework.

"Plain or raisin? Cream cheese? It's nice to make a meal for a man, again..."

So we had a nice little talk chat about inconsequential things, the town and stuff. Poor thing, she's really pretty lonely, I think.

"So, why haven't you dated again?"

"I have, a few times. But... they invariably... let's just say they make a move on Vanessa. I don't want to put her through that anymore."

Jesus, Vanessa, I didn't know...

"I'm so sorry. That is awful. Men are pigs..."

"Yes. But David... we still haven't... kissed... can we?"

I stand up, and hold my hand out to her. She clasps my hand with hers and rises. Now, she's pretty short, but she's got heels on and I'm barefoot. I lean in for a kiss.

"Mmmmmm" she mewls. Her hot lips press into mine in a soft, wet kiss. I'm taking my time now, letting her enjoy this. Shortly her tongue comes a-calling, and finding mine they wrap around each other in a twisting cyclone.

My penis rises to the occasion.

Mrs. A's mammoth chest presses into me. I caress her cheek lightly with my hands...

"David," she says, breaking the kiss. "You don't know what this means to me... I have missed this... so much."

"Mrs. A... Sandra..." She smiles at me. "I think I do. I can feel it in you. You need more cock in your life."

"Yes! Yes I do! And I know Vanessa is getting laid all the time, and you four the other night... Oh my god I couldn't stand it. I masturbated so much... oh! I shouldn't be telling you that."

"Sandra, you can tell me anything. I want to hear it. In fact, I want you to re-create it for me. I want to see you masturbate."

"Really? That's so... so... why?"

"It's just a huge turn on for me."

"Will you spank me if I don't?"

"Honey, I might spank you even if you do!" We laughed and she hugged me tight. "I do request that whatever you do, leave the garters and heels on. I mean, holy shit that's fucking hot!" She beamed at me.

"So why don't you get started? Show me."

"Well, usually I am in my bedroom so let's..."

"Usually." I cut her off. "Where else?"

"Well sometimes on the couch out here watching a movie... sometimes in the shower..." her voice trailed off.

"And sometimes, Sandra... sometimes... in Vanessa's bedroom."

She lowered her head, and nodded slightly.

"Let's start there, then."

She looked at me for a moment, then a little smile began to curl at her lips.

"Fine. But first, my room for some 'things'."

I went and sat on Vanessa's desk chair and waited for Sandra to come back. She arrived quickly with her hands full of vibrators and dildos and other implements of destruction.

She looked at me funny and said, "Well, you said you wanted to see."

"That I did, Sandra. That I did. Proceed!"

"First, we've gotta get some music going." She rummaged through some cassette tapes. "Ahh, here's a mix tape one of her idiot boyfriends made for her." She pushed 'play' and out came the sounds of "I've had the time of my life". Bill Medley sang the slow male part as Sandra slowly swayed around the room. Sandra teased me with her shirt as Jennifer Warnes picked up the female part. Then the song hit the faster part with the drums beating out a rhythm.

Sandra yanked her blouse off, so now all she had was her bra and garters and high heels on. In time with the music, she danced and shook her tits for me, and squeezed her tits with her hands. I hooted and hollered because she looked fucking hot. After a minute or so, she grabbed a big purple dildo and shoved it between her tits, simulating a cock. She licked it as it crept up through her enormous cleavage. I was half tempted to jump on her right there, but no... let this play out!

Holding her hair up, she backed up to me and said, "If you please, sir?" I took a moment to unhitch her bra. As sexy as it was, it was still an industrial-strength unit and had several hooks on it. "Done!"

Turning around and facing me, she yanked off the bra and threw it across the room. Her freshly revealed juggs were stunning. Even bigger than Vanessa's. But with a little more sag; the fuckers hung down low and I was incredibly turned on. Swaying them back and forth over my cock, she backed up and squeezed them so hard she made a face and cried out. Greedily, she grabbed one and brought it up to her mouth and sucked her nipple hard. She let go with her hands, her tit hung from her mouth for several moments. But gravity won and even her strong suction couldn't hold these girls up forever. It dropped back down. She repeated this several times with her tits as pre-seminal fluid dribbled out of me.

"God I love my tits! Don't you?"

"Fucking Right I do baby, Go get em!"

She continued to suck herself and dance in time with the music. Presently, she went back to her assortment of pretend-dicks and grabbed one that looked like a Saguaro cactus; prickly things sticking out of it and a separate little piece sticking out the base of it.

She slid that puppy right up her cunt while still dancing. Jesus! She's not loose, I can testify to that, she's just that fucking slick. She withdraws it and then puts it in her mouth, savoring her cunt juices. I'm blown away by this carnal display.

She jumps on her daughter's bed and rolls around in the sheets and blankets. I take my rolling chair and move in for a closer look. She settles on her back and fucks herself some more with the cactus. Ahhh... the little piece is for massaging the clit. Damn, those vibrator engineers are smart! She twists the bottom of it and it starts vibrating with a fairly loud buzz.

As she works the thing around inside her cunt, I can see the white trails of her cum juices on the plastic unit. She is a wet fucking woman. She pulls it out and shows me how much she has oozed onto this thing. Then she scrapes the juices off onto her hard nipples. Dropping the vibe for a minute, she grabs each tit and sucks the nipple clean of her juices. Holy fuck. That's one I've got to do with Michele and Vickie!

Grabbing the vibe, she fucks herself more, faster and faster.

"David? Tell me... if you want to... are you... are you and your sister fucking each other?"

"Yes! Whenever we goddamned can!"

She drops the vibe and grabs her cunt with her hand as she raises up and thrashes around on the bed with her crazy orgasm.

"FUCK YES! DAVID!!... FUCK!... FUCK!!!!!" And she spasms more and more as her clitoris has taken over her entire body with shuddering waves of pleasure. Best orgasm I've ever seen, up to this point. She takes her sopping wet hand and lightly slaps her face with it, covering her whole face with creamy cunt juice. She licks her fingers clean, swallowing her own secretions.

I truly stand up and applaud! She's amazing! Blushing a little, she nods her head as a thank you.

"Fan fucking tastic, Sandra! Now... Again!"

She is up to the challenge. She grabs some of the pillows and jams them between her legs. Then she rolls on top of them and just humps away at them like a wild animal. Kind of... kind of like I do on my sheets. She's another bed humper.

"ungh... ungh... David... tell me something... anything... please..."

"I butffucked your daughter."

"Aaaungh!"

"I raped you on the kitchen table."

"Aaaaaagh!"

"I watched you lick cock cum off the floor!"

"Ah! Jesus!"

"I love your tits."

"Yes!... Auhhh!"

"I hate my mother!"

"uuuhuh... me too.."

"But she wants my cock!"

"Fuck!!"

"I'm going to give you more cum soon."

"Yes... fuck!"

"You grabbed your own Vanessa's tit on Sunday."

"Fuck... yes I did..."

"You spanked her!"

"Fuck... fuck... FUCKING hell oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh sh-i-i-i-i-i-t..."

My educated guess was that she was cumming again. I proceeded to take this opportunity and get on the bed and mount her from behind, shoving my cock up her cunt while she was still cumming. When I figured she was done, I withdrew and looked at my cream-covered cock. Yep, butthole time.

With very little regard for Sandra's personal feelings, I pressed my cock into her ass. She was already soaked down there from before, and combined with the new cream on my cock, it went right in. This Aramendia family, they like it in the ass. Gotta love that!

Fucking Sandra down hard, her pussy grinded more into the pillows. Her orgasm continued with each buttfucking stroke I delivered.

I pulled out of her ass and grabbed Sandra and pulled her head towards my cock. Without hesitation she sucked my cock that was covered with her ass and pussy juices. I exploded in her mouth and she gagged as the cum flew down her throat. She swallowed it all, of course. Slutty bitch.

I fell on the bed, drained of everything.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Um... 11:20." responded Sandra.

"Shit, I gotta go home and be sick for Mom."

"Ohhh... I wish you could stay..."

I went to the kitchen and found my clothes. I came back in Vanessa's room as she languished on the bed.

"Mrs. A," I said. "Stand up."

She reluctantly did, I could tell she didn't like the 'Mrs. A' business.

"Do NOT say anything about this to Vanessa. Do you understand?"

"David... I will try but I don't know if I can..."

SLAP! across her tits!

"Oww!!! That fucking hurt! David!" And she tried to cover up her chest with her arms.

Slap! on her left cheek!

"Jesus! oww!!! What the fuck! I thought we..." she let go of her tits and rubbed her cheek.

"You apparently forgot who I am. I told you something and you won't listen..."

SLAP across her tits again!

"I'm sorry. David. I won't say anything."

I left her like that. Naked. Tits stinging. Some cum on her her cheek.

I heard her whisper "I love you" as I left.

Whoops. Maybe I went too far.

- - -

"Davey? What kind of soup do you want?" Jeez, Mom, I don't want any fucking soup. I told you that on the phone ten minutes ago. You can't eat with a migraine, even a fake one.

"Chicken noodle." I croak out.

A few minutes later she comes in with a tray of the soup and crackers and 7-Up. That's her cure-all 7-Up. It will fix most diseases, of that she is certain.

I am actually hungry, though, and the soup and saltines are good. Oh alright, the 7-Up is good too. It's the original, Sprite and Slice and all the others came later. 7-Up is the mack daddy of the lemon-lime world.

"David... I've been meaning to talk to you but everybody's always so busy..."

Jesus, here it comes again. Mom, please don't.

"I just feel, I just want... I want you to be able to talk to me. About anything. School. Friends. Girls, anything..." She's really trying. And she is my mom. And she does pay for everything.

"Mom... I'm not sure you'd like what I have to say..."

"Oh Davey, you can tell me anything! I promise I won't get mad!" She leaned over me to rub my shoulder. And i swear she dragged her tits across my cock.

"Well... I'm not exactly a virgin..."

"What? Who's the slut! Who are you seeing!"

"You said you wouldn't get mad, Mom."

"Well, I didn't know you were going to piss me off like this..."

"Sorry... It's just kind of natural... something that happens..."

"I know what 'happens'. It's probably Vickie's slutty friends. That fucking Vanessa. Goddamnit I'm calling that Mrs. Adriaman... Aramderers... whoever the fuck Vaneesa's Mom is. I've got their number somewhere out in the kitchen."

She storms out of my room.

Fuck. I can't have this. Who knows what Sandra would say if Mom confronts her. She might spill all the beans. She knows I'm fucking my sister, and god knows she's susceptible to a strong personality.

I charge out into the kitchen. Mom is rummaging through the drawer, looking for the address book.

"Mom. Stop it. It isn't her."

"Bullshit, I've seen her look at you with those dirty eyes of hers."

Dirty eyes, what the fuck does that mean?

"Mom, quit it. Even if it was her, you can't do this!"

"Aha! So it is her! That little fucking tramp... she probably gave you a disease... here's the book..."

"Mom! Stop it!"

"Let's see here... 867..."

"No."

"53..."

I slap the phone out of her hand. Incredulous, she reaches down to pick it up off the floor.

I look at her fat fucking ass as she bends over... and I spank it. Hard. She drops the phone and whirls on me.

"DAVID LEE JOHNSON!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK.."

I grab her arm and twist her around and push her against the kitchen wall. I spank her fucking ass repeatedly, hard. SPANK SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Owww! DAVID! You're hurting me owww!!!!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Stopit!!" SPANK SPANK

"Are you goiing to call anybody?" SPANK SPANK!

"No! Ow!! DAVEY!!!"

"Ever? You're not ever going to call anybody about this, are you?" SPANK SPANK SPANK!

"No Jesus Oww!"

"You act like you're jealous!" SPANK SPANK!

"You can't have me! I'm your son!" Spank SPANK!

"Davey Stop! please! Owwww!"

"You want my cock?" SPANK SPANK SPANK

"No Davey! Not like this!"

"HERE! Have it!"

I yanked her arm down so she kind of fell/sat on the ground. I pulled my raging hard cock out of my sweatpants and stuck it in her face.

"Go on, suck it!" I grabbed her hair and pulled her onto my cock.

"That's it... suck it good... yeah you like that cock, doncha, bitch... are you my bitch?" she nods... yes she is my bitch.

I pulled my cock out and jerked it off on her face. There wasn't a lot of cum as Mrs. A took most of it earlier. But there was enough cum to drip onto her cheeks and into her mouth.

"Swallow it. That's what you want."

Mom's eyes were gleaming as she swallowed me down. Tears ran down her cheeks.

I didn't know what to do now... I was now completely ashamed and embarassed.

"Thanks for the soup. Next time I say I don't need something, maybe you will listen to me..."

- - -

Vickie came home from school and found me watching TV with no sound and with a blank look on my face.

"Hello-o-o-o! Little brother!! how was your day!!" She knew I was going over to Mrs.s A's house.

I didn't respond right away. I think I need some counseling or something. I think I'm going nuts...

"David... what's wrong?"

"It's been... kind of a confusing day..."

"How so... tell me baby..." Vickie sits down by me, her arm around me in a loving way.

"Mrs. A's was... amazing... I'll tell you later about it... but you hit the nail on the head with her."

"Glad I could help! So what's the problem?"

"Mom came home to make me some lunch."

"... yeah...?"

"She... she came onto me... and got mad at me when I said I wasn't a virgin... and threatened to call Mrs. A and chew her out..."

"Ho-leeee shit..."

"Yeah. So I spanked her. A lot."

"Really? You spanked Mom! Oh my fucking god."

"And then I jerked off on her face..."

"Holy shit David! What is wrong with you!"

"I don't even fucking know..."

We sat there for a minute or so, in silence.

Vickie hugged me.

"Thanks... Vick..." And I broke down completely.

- - -

It's now May. My first year of college is ending. Vickie and Michele are graduating. Vanessa... sweet but damaged Vanessa... has left school and gone to California to pursue an acting career. She asked me to go with her. She's in love with me. I almost went. Maybe I should have.

I've had a lot of troubling dreams lately about Mom. They are... very detailed... and usually entail me in some weird situation with her laughing or joking at my expense. I finally realized that these were not dreams... but they were memories. Bad memories. This seems to explain this love/hate thing I have with women... don't judge till you've been there, my friend.

Michele, the love of my life, is going to New York in a couple of days. We've made love a lot over the past few months, and I love her an impossible amount, but I have to let her go and fulfill her dream while I find mine.

Vickie, my lovely sister, has also come to grips with some of her bad memories, too. She has helped me so much, though. She's leaving in July for Atlanta to pursue a career in Clinical Psychology. I can't believe how much I will miss her and there's often some crying after we make love. Which is almost every night. I've told Mom not to bother me anymore, and Vickie and I sleep together now... well... when she's not out fucking some other guy. I'm okay with that. I've fucked 37 other girls this year. Yes, I keep a list.

Mom... what about Mom... she drinks a lot, most of the time, now. She tries to be nice to us, but it's just all phony. We keep up the pretense, though, I'm not sure why.

Sandra Aramendia has offered for me to stay with her while I finish college. I am taking her up on that. I can't live with Mom when Vickie leaves. After Vanessa left, Sandra found an older guy named, surprisingly enough, David. They are head over heels in love. He's a cool guy and is excited about me staying with them He's never had a boy and we get along famously... I haven't slept with Sandra in two months, though... which is kind of a bummer...

- - -

I graduated college with a degree in Visual Sciences, meaning video production. I got Sandra and Dave to buy me some gear in my sophomore year and I took to it like a duck to water. I was doing weddings, bar mitzvahs, and, my personal favorite, 'boudoir' videos. That's where a woman or a couple want dirty movies of themselves. Kinda fun.

Mom died. Liver failure.

After college I went to, you guessed it, New York City. I wasn't immediately successful, but eventually worked my way into one of those companies with the word "Broadcasting" in the middle of it. It really was my passion and I become very good at it.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,074 Followers