My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - -

"Hey Michele" I said as I caught up to her on Park Avenue and 73rd.

She whirled around. "David? Oh David!!" And she grabbed me tightly and hugged and kissed me.

"I didn't know you were here already!" I had been here six months now.

"Michele... it's so good to see you.. I missed you at Christmas..." Whenever she came home for the holidays, we managed to sneak in some good love-making.

She sighed... heavily... that's not good.

"David... I... well you see..."

"You're with someone."

"... yes..." she lowered her head. We had always promised we would wait until I got established. I did. I waited, and I got established.

"And it's serious...?" My heart is breaking right here on the fucking New York street.

"... yes... but it's also complicated..."

"Complicated? As in...? He's your boss or something?"

"...yes..."

"And... married?" ...Michele.. what are you doing...

She bowed her head.

"He says he's going to leave her in two months."

"Kids?"

"Two..."

I wiped my eyes. She's everything I ever wanted. Everything. And we had each other, once upon a time.

And now we don't.

"David... you're fantastic... and a fantastic lover... you can get anybody..."

"Don't want 'em."

"I just... David, I need to see this through..."

I pulled out my business card and gave it to her.

"This has my cell phone on it." I pointed to the enormous bulge in my pants that, unfortunately, wasn't Mr. Johnson. "Call me anytime. I have always loved you. And I always will. You know that. I'm all grown up now, and we could have a wonderful life, with beautiful children of our own. That's all I want, is you. You're all I've ever wanted..."

I held her little chin in my hand and kissed her gently.

I walked away and didn't turn around.

- - -

I got married two years later to this gorgeous and sexy lady who really loved me. Her name was Michele. Yeah, that Michele. That guy never left his wife, and she realized that most of New York is filled with douche bags and the perfect lifelong guy was right under her nose the whole time.

We had two wonderful boys, both who're now in college and are off on their own adventures. We don't have a fairy tale marriage... hey, marriage is work, man! But we've never strayed and we still have a lot of sex after these many years.

Vanessa passed away a few years ago. She never could exorcise those demons within her. There just didn't seem to be enough crazy sex, or alcohol, or cocaine to get rid of them. Michele and I rescued her a couple times over the years, but it never seemed to take and she would be off again on some wild-ass adventure with the wrong guy. Maybe If I went with her to California way back when... but who knows. I wouldn't have had Michele, if I did that. She died while drunk driving in Malibu, California.

But today, today is a good day. Today, Auntie Vickie is coming to visit. The house just comes alive when Vick comes to town. She married Tiny, that big brute of a man from the frat house. They have three beautiful daughters. He, of course, has no idea of our past. But today, like I said, is a good day. Tiny isn't coming for Victoria's 4-day visit.

It gets difficult, sometimes, to fuck your sister when her husband is around. It can be done, but it's difficult.

Vickie and I continued our relationship throughout the years, as we promised each other. It might be only once or twice a year, but it's like we never missed a day. She's the other woman in my life. But, it's okay.

It's really nice to make love to your sister doggy-style, while she's eating out your wife's pussy.

Comments welcomed.

If you made it to the end, thanks for reading!