All Comments on 'My Sister and I Ch. 01'

by anon3690

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A virgin sex story between a loving brother and sister?

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you", doesn't sound too loving to me and it gets worse. This site is supposed to be erotica. This sort of stuff is just pornography, but perhaps some of us just don't know the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh dear...

The sheer impossibility of a 38DD on a 5' 4" skinny woman is breathtaking. She'd be 32 plus boobs at the most.

Everyone knows this is fantasy and never happens in real life but do make an effort with your next story, please.

2barwar2barwarover 10 years ago
As this is your first I forced my self through it. I hope you don't talk to or treat women ay do in your story. It was not erotic and barely even pornograpic. Nobody speaks like that to anyone they have any respect for let alone love. Isn't it enough to b

sorry, meant put all that up there down here. Bottom line, only the most inexperiencd lover or a classless bore would speak to a woman in that situation like that. Spend some time talking with some women, forget porn flicks as they are not real and in most cases better with the sound off, make love with some women and learn, by asking if you must, how thy like to be treated and talked to. This journey you have started on is one of education as much as you sharing your wisdom, and knowledge with us the lowly reader. good luck

ws going to change into one proper cohesive comment but thought what the hell so here you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bust size

When will these so called studs learn their craft?? The numbers indicate the size around the whole body whereas the letters denote the size of the actual breast. Thus a 38DD would be in no way a skinny girl. Quite the opposite. An ex of mine was 32E. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
remove

the idiot who wrote this rubbish should remove it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree

just plain trash that needs to be deleted. you are obviously still a virgin if you talk to women like this and you know shit about bra sizes. you sound like a illiterate underage virgin that dropped out of grade school. delete and stop writing and learn the phrase " DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT" or " WELCOME TO WALMART" IT'S ABOUT ALL YOU WILL EVER BE ABLE TO DO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing left for Chap 2 (thank goodness!)

It started off quite well and I thought you might be worth reading until...

"Good, cause I am about to fuck the shit out of my sexy little sister."

followed by the laughter line of typos......

"Just saying the words out loud made me cock re-harden to the max after going slightly limb "

It was supposed to be two virgins,..... that isn't how it happens and is just unbelievably crass writing. I support most of the other comments on here, grow up and enter the real world before you write any more crap.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
How on earth did....

This get 6 people (and counting) to favorite this? Full of tropes, the brother is an awful person, the dialogue is bad, and there's a ton of typos. I hate being harsh on Authors, it takes a lot of guts to put your work out there for people to read. Especially online where people say things they wouldn't dare say to your face. But this story features a despicable brother, and a sister who's only purpose is fantasy fulfillment. There seems to be minimal effort put into this story. No need for another chapter without a lot more effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish by A Wanker

38dds no chance the writers brian must be-1aa

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Bad!

For a first story. You gave us a rough ride, and a hard ending. Most people prefer a smooth flight and an easier ending. In case you are wondering, I'm not actually talking about airplanes. Think about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

5' 4" with 38 DD tits? Get real. I stopped reading right there. Fail.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Unreal

Like someone else, I basically quit reading after the DD tits. Even if someone is describing someone real, who actually has DDs, they will seem unreal in most cases. Some guys may actually be turned on by tiny girls with huge jugs. Not me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More detail on the penis

I'm a chick i like dicks you need more detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lol

I am a Hispanic female 5'4 who is now 31. At 18 I was a 40DD. Now I'm a 44DDD. So ya it is possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

um to the guy who said 5'4" with 38 DD isn't real. I'm 5'5" with 32 FF so it is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poorly written, obviously by a virgin

This guy is clueless about sex and it is the fumbling writing of someone who has NO EXPERIENCE at all. I would think he would at least learn something from the other stories here. Rating is NEGATIVE 5. Why doesn't he just go screw a knot hole.

brosismombrosismomabout 10 years ago
poor effort

like the premise but so badly written it was hard to get thru the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sex

the writer male or female never had sex and no way you take a Virgin that way.TAKE EXPERIENCE BEFORE YOU WRITE AGAIN,SHIT HEAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

My brother took my cherry too and I loved every bit of it. We still fuck every chance we can.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Hot start

I wonder if you will continue with this story? For your first submission you really got into it quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this really was written buy a virgin

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

anon3690, no wonder that you have not submitted any more stories. Most of the negative comments were on target. How could you even imagine treating your sister, who you supposedly love, in that manner? I have made love to my sister on numerous occasions, and never once have I treated her in less than a loving and respectful manner. I guess that is the difference between a real loving relationship and your attempt to be erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous