My Sister is a Failure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worse still was her effect on me - what seemed like every few minutes she'd call out to me.

"What about this one then?" she'd say and I'd look up from my work to see her parading there, perhaps almost exposed in her undies; perhaps fully covered in a much more demure dress.

"Looks excellent - suits you," I'd say, somewhat absentmindedly, "Love the colour."

Or the pattern; or the cut; or the shape or whatever...then she'd disappear again.

Minutes later and she'd be back.

"Is this better?" she might say - and this went on for quite some time - backwards and forwards.

And then at some point, when I'd just about finished my project, Susie appeared again.

"You'll love these Chris," she said and I lifted my eyes enough to focus on her properly.

"Bloody hell!" I exclaimed, feeling a sudden wave of heat flow through me, "I didn't see you buy those!"

"I kept them secret from you," she said as she slowly cat-walked towards me, "Do they suit me?"

She was wearing a matching set of bra and knickers that could only have come from either a very nice boutique or from a sex shop! Actually she was 'almost' wearing them because precious few of her charms were hidden. Her bra was more of a platform to hold and even exaggerate her proud breasts while her panties covered, if that's the right word, only the core of her delightful pussy. A quick twirl revealed that they weren't thongs but that there was very little more material than a thong at the back or at the front.

I felt my hot breath escaping as my eyes clung onto her smooth and rounded little buttocks while also realising that my hand was now caressing my quickly growing penis.

"Christ Susie - you're - you look - fuck, you're fantastic!" I eventually managed to say, my words interrupted by my careless tongue sliding over my lips and by a growing discomfort in my slacks.

Susie sashayed closer, her hips swaying hypnotically, her breasts seemingly pushing towards me, her eyes glittering excitedly.

"Am I really?" said Susie seductively, "Do you really think so?"

I know I growled. Perhaps I wanted to say something but no words would form. All I had in me was this growing need to make love to this incredibly beautiful and extremely sexy woman and that wishful dream seemed about to come true as the next moment Susie was turning around and letting herself drop softly onto my lap, her hands quickly finding mine and pulling them around her waist.

She looked seductively over her shoulder and wriggled her ass while her hands guided mine up and over her breasts. They were warm and firm and seemed to squirm in my palms.

"Susie - stop it," I said, not meaning a word as my fingers massaged her breasts, "You're making me all hot and horny."

"Am I?" she simpered happily as she leaned back and kissed me, "Perhaps I should help you relax. Do you think I could help you?"

"What'd you mean, help?" I said, feeling my erection sliding between her thighs, "I've been trying to work and you've not been helping at all."

"But I can help in other ways," she said, her ass squirming hard against my firmly rigid cock, "Wouldn't you like me to help - then you can help me too!"

"Help you how?" I asked, those being the first words to leave my mouth.

"It's these lovely new clothes - they've made me get all excited," Susie breathed as her hands helped mine to hold her breasts, "And not only do you need to relax but now I need you to make me calm down again too!"

One hand now dropped and began to slide between us, soon locating my straining penis.

"Oooh Chris - come and love me," Susie softly said, "Anyway, I want to thank you for everything you've done."

Her fingers were squeezing me now and no red-blooded male can put up with that for long before he needs more. I pushed Susie up from my lap and stood up too, my fingers soon at my belt where I met Susie's fingers.

"Hurry up - get them off!" she groaned as we wrestled with the clasp and my zip, "Please Chris, make love to me!"

I'd have done it quicker if she'd have let me undo my own trousers but with four hands in action it seemed to take twice as long before my trousers slid down my thighs, quickly followed by my underpants.

And then Susie's warm soft hands were both around my cock; her actions making it and my hips jerk urgently.

"I need you Chris," moaned Susie as she dropped to her knees, "I want you right inside me, I want to feel you like you're part of me."

"Oooohhh - fuuuu...!" I cried as her luscious lips clamped themselves around my crown, "Ahhh Susie - don't!"

I didn't mean it - it was just an involuntary expression simply because the feeling was completely exquisite as her softness explored my hardness. Susie's tongue now moved around my smooth knob while her hands caressed my stem and massaged my balls and with each change of direction of her tongue or shift of her fingers another thrill shook me, my hips in almost constant jerky movement.

"Who said?" I asked, another vapid comment from my over-stimulated brain, "Who said you could!"

"Didn't know I needed your permission," said Susie, briefly lifting away from my cock, "Why - don't you like it?"

My only answer was another moan as her mouth again engulfed my cock, this time taking more of me inside her wet cavity.

"Ooooohh fuckkkk!" I moaned, as she explored excited parts of my penis, "Ahhhhh - who taught you to do that?"

"Wasn't Don, that's for sure!" she answered, her words muffled by my cock, "Does it matter?"

"No - no not really," I managed to reply, "You're bloody good though - you definitely had a good teacher!"

Almost instantly Susie lifted off my cock.

"How did you know that?" she said, her eyes wide open, "Who told you?"

Susie must have taken my words literally because I'd had no idea where she'd learned her oral skills but now my mind was working hard. She'd been to night school for a while to brush up on her computing abilities, pushed there by the company she'd worked for and seemingly she'd learned more than a few finger-tip skills! But my answer remained under wraps as Susie returned to my cock, now more energetically sliding up and down my shaft.

I too left the matter alone, at least partially because Susie's mouth was doing such wonderful things to me that my brain was almost entirely diverted and consumed by my growing arousal. Anyway, it didn't matter who taught her - just that we were both enjoying ourselves...and I certainly was!

"Ahhhh Susie - sheeeeshh - ohhh fuck!" I cried as she did something that set all my bells ringing, words that Susie merely replied to by humming contentedly.

I was getting close now; all the signs were there - the sudden unintentional jerks and thrusts of my hips; the quivering of my legs; my breathing, which had become almost random and the way my balls felt as if they were tightening.

"Watch it Susie - you'll make me come!" I moaned but Susie kept on sucking and rubbing and arousing me.

A few moments later and another spasm shook me from head to toe - there wasn't much time left now...but Susie kept on sucking.

"Oooh fuck - gonna come Susie," I moaned, "Careful I don't drown you!"

But at that moment Susie lifted from my cock which stood there, wet with her saliva and jumping in time with my heartbeat, glowing and throbbing.

"I want you inside me," moaned Susie as she thrust her panties hurriedly down her legs and stepped out of them, "I want you back inside me - I need you, please!"

By the time she'd finished speaking she was on her knees, her ass swaying seductively before me, her pussy thrusting prominently below her peachy cheeks. The seductive fingers of one hand waved at me, a come-to-me wave that had me responding in moments.

Quickly I was down behind her, my hand around my cock as I aimed it between her lips - her lower lips this time. They were already parted and slippery and hot and delicious; it took almost no time at all to anoint my cock with her juices before I slid inside her.

"Ahhhhh yesssss," Susie sighed happily as I began to split her open, "Oooooh Chris - that's what I needed!"

"It's gonna be a quickie," I answered, "You got me too hot - I won't last long."

"Don't care," husked Susie, her lively pussy already at work, "Just make sure I come too please."

"I'll try," I said as I drove my penis deep into her luscious vagina, "But you'd better be quick as well."

No way could I last long; already I was primed, already my fuse was burning. Very soon fireworks would start exploding - could I make myself last long enough to bring Susie off too?

Against my better judgement I was holding Susie by the hips as I slammed my cock into her. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to cope - that I'd hurt her in some way - but my actions seemed only to stir her melting pot even more.

"Oooh Chris - yess, yess - more! Oh God - harder, yesss, ooooh yesss!" she groaned, her ass thrusting hard against my own thrusts, "I'm nearly - I'm almost - I'm getting... I'm ahhhhhhh, cummmming!"

Suddenly Susie's pussy came alive in a big way; suddenly everything seemed to be in motion; her wild pussy was sucking at my cock, vibrating around it, caressing my length - she was incredible! The wildest, hottest, most wanton pussy I'd ever met had nothing on Susie's vibrant vagina and I stood no chance!

"Here it comes Susie!" I said suddenly as her actions blew me over the top, "Oooh fuuuuck - here it comesssss!"

My hands became grappling irons around her hips as I pulled her hard against my driving, thrusting erupting cock. My balls were squashed between us as we slammed together; I could no longer feel my knees - all there was of me was one gigantic cock that was filling Susie's eager happy pussy with spunk.

"Uuuughhh, uuuughhh!" I grunted while Susie too let out unintelligible sounds until our frantic orgasms had eased and our bodies had returned to their rightful owners.

"Huhhhh, huhhhh!" I breathed, my tortured lungs working hard to replenish my oxygen levels, "Ooooh fuck; fuckin' hell!"

Still our two bodies shook from time to time; tremors that set us both quivering; aftershocks that slowly died as we recovered.

And then we began to move gently as if testing to see if everything still worked - and it did. Susie's head had dropped until she was resting on the floor but now she perked up again and looked back at me.

"Hey - you're pretty good!" she said with a wink, "Just what I needed!"

"You're quite, um, hot," I replied as I moved my still remarkably hard cock slowly in and out of her drowned pussy, "No - be honest - you were fuckin' awesome!"

"I'll be going 'awww' or 'uhhhh' in a minute," Susie said as her pussy contracted around my cock, "You'd better let me loose so we can clean up - I'm a bit wet."

She was indeed; already a small stream of juices had squirted out past my cock and was sliding down my thigh and the rug we were kneeling on had a substantial wet patch on it.

"Hang on - I've got some tissues here," I said as I stretched across to the table, "Here you go."

I held a small handful to her pussy as I removed my penis, effectively trapping our combined fluids - I hoped. Susie pushed herself upwards and stood up. She glowed - visibly and probably mentally. Her skin was reddened from our exertions; her breasts were suffused with sweat and the entire front of her pussy was glistening from the slippery juices we'd created.

"Yuck!" she said as she looked down her body, "It's everywhere!"

I chuckled as I stood up beside her and pulled her to me, our heated bodies sticking deliciously together. I squeezed her gently, loving the way her tits squashed between us; the way her thighs aligned with mine; the way our pubes interwove and clung together like Velcro.

"You're gorgeous," I breathed happily as I held her, "But we do need a shower, don't we?"

"Can we share?" Susie asked, "I'll do you if you can do me."

"I've just done you," I quipped, "Give me a chance to recover!"

"Naughty - but nice!" she answered with a squirm of her body, "Come on - let's get cleaned up."

And here I'll disappoint you because we did indeed shower together and it was delightful to share my shower with her, but nothing happened. Sure, my cock rose and was on offer but apart from some gentle caresses here and there, nothing more happened and soon we were back where we'd been before - this time with a drink each.

"I could get used to that," said Susie as she relaxed in a big soft armchair while clad in one of my dressing gowns, "I used to hate it when Don wanted sex - it was so cold and boring, but with you - wow - it's just a tiny bit different!"

"What'd you mean - a 'tiny bit'," I exclaimed as I looked down to where my still bulging penis showed through my own gown.

"No - you know what I mean," said Susie brightly, "It's just so much better with you that I can't explain just how much - so I've called it a little bit instead."

"So long as you weren't being personal!" I responded, "Anyway, stop thinking of sex all the time - tomorrow morning we get back to the real things that matter, like sorting your life out."

"Hmmm, I think you went a long way towards sorting me out just now!" said Susie with a big wink, "I feel so much better."

"Get on with your drink," I answered to change the subject, "It'll be bedtime soon and I want us to be fresh and ready in the morning."

Instead of answering Susie picked up the remote and turned the TV on before stretching deliciously, arching her back so that her breasts pushed delightfully upwards, then easing herself down again into the cushions. Idly we watched the program, my own mind full of other things however; of those thrusting breasts; those sleek strong thighs - and of what lay between...

All this sexual stuff was all very well but what was more important was to make sure that my sister recovered from her sense of failure. I really wanted to get her affairs back in order so she could stand on her own two feet and my mind soon became full of plans for the morning and for her future until another thought struck me.

Damn! We hadn't sorted out Susie's room yet, I suddenly realised - she'd have to sleep with me again tonight and as that thought entered my mind I felt my cock throb happily - eager again already for the inevitable hot and sticky romp to come.

I felt one of those waves of sexual pleasure engulf me as I began to imagine my penis held captive inside her welcoming pussy once more and I felt it rising quickly.

Almost as quickly I shook my head to dispel the thoughts; much as the sex was excellent it was wrong and was also getting in the way of my plans for her recovery.

But the very thought of having her in my bed again was also strong; I'd missed that warm sleeping partner; that female cock-comforter and Susie was doing an excellent job of brightening up my life too.

I must have tutted my annoyance at not having sorted Susie's room out and she must have heard me.

"What's up Chris?" she asked, her legs parting as she pushed herself upright, "Problems?"

"Your room - we didn't get it done, did we?" I said.

"No worries!" said Susie brightly, "There was loads of room in your bed last night - it'll be nice to share again!"

Bloody right it would be nice and I knew just what that meant! My cock continued growing harder as it realised the potential for action but although my mind was willing and my cock was hard, my body felt tired. I hadn't done a hell of a lot yesterday but the emotional side had worn me down, I guessed.

But then Susie was on her feet, her hands outstretched towards me, her robe parting and revealing a full-length display of her delightful body.

"Oooops - sorry!" she said as she pulled the robe across her body, her smiling eyes implying that she wasn't sorry at all, "Come on then Chris - let's get to bed."

"Yeah - guess so," I said as I yawned, my mouth saying I was tired and my cock saying otherwise, "But behave tonight."

Susie pouted at me as her hands played with mine.

"Ohhhh - why?" she said seductively.

"Cos I'm tired," I answered as I put our glasses in the kitchen and turned off the lights.

"Huh!" grunted Susie as she began to climb the stairs, her curvy ass swaying perfectly before me, "Spoilsport!"

Soon I was washed and undressed down to my boxers, the material just about hiding my turgid penis. They'd stay on tonight - or else. I climbed into my comfy bed and awaited Susie who was now in the bathroom; awaited her with a muted desire. I wanted her to be there next to me and yet I didn't - I wanted to leap onto her and to screw her to the mattress and yet I didn't.

We, a brother and sister had had sex or made love or whatever and it was wrong. But my sister had been in need of some very strong medicine...but that didn't mean we should go on, did it?

And then she was there beside the bed, smiling down at me. She cast off the robe and squirmed so deliciously that my resolve almost broke immediately, her proud tits jutting and swaying - and then she was pushing her little panties down, her delicious moss-lined lips exposed.

"No - no - don't," I spluttered, "Keep 'em on."

"Why, that's not fair!" moaned Susie, "I'll feel better if I take them off."

"Not tonight," I said firmly, "Behave - or at least try to."

"Oh ok then, if you say so," said Susie as she pulled her panties up again, "But I can't love you properly if I keep my knickers on, can I?"

She didn't wait for my answer; instead she lifted the duvet and slid into bed beside me and there was that movement of the mattress that alerted my body to potential action. The delicious feeling of just knowing that there was a warm, welcoming woman right there beside me was enough to bring my cock to full erection in seconds, a feeling that was intensified as her hand groped around for mine.

And then we were holding hands as we lay there, Susie's fingers moving seductively in mine, her intimate warmth penetrating my senses, reaching right to my heart.

I felt myself shivering; not from cold but from emotion as the mere touch of Susie's hand stirred me up.

"Now come on - time for sleep," I said, as I gently pulled my hand from hers, then reached out and turned off the bedside light, "Sweet dreams lover."

"They don't have to be dreams," said Susie as her hand found mine as it returned under the bedding, "You'll sleep much better if you let me unwind you a bit."

"Oh Susie - you're impossible," I replied as I felt her fingers leaving mine and sliding over my chest, "What am I supposed to do with you?"

It was a throw-away line with no innuendoes intended but Susie heard it differently.

"You could always come here," she said softly as her hand explored downwards, "I wouldn't mind if you wanted to..."

"Ahhhh!" I gasped as her hand found my erection, "Stop it!"

But Susie ignored me and her fingers curled over my boxers, firmly squeezing my cock as she did so.

"Why should I stop?" said Susie as her fingers moved to my waistband, then slid inside, "See - you're all ready for me, just like I am for you!"

I was in her thrall - unable to stop her as her fingers slid over my rigid flesh; unwilling to stop her too. And then I felt her moving her body and suddenly she was right there next to me, our thighs firmly touching. Quickly I jerked us apart but Susie was still on the move, it seemed. I put my hand out to hold us apart but instead my hand landed on material; soft material that could only be her panties.

"Ooh Chris - yesss," Susie cried softly, her fingers tightening around my cock, "Push your hand, oh God, push it out the way!"

Under my fingers Susie's other hand was busy; then she was pulling my hand into place and my fingers landed on her fluffy pubes, Susie's fingers now guiding mine.

"Aaahh yesss," breathed Susie as the fingers of her other hand moved delightfully up and down my shaft, "Chris - yes - down a bit - ahhhhh yessss!"