My Sister is a Failure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

All there was left was a small triangle of trimmed pubes above her clit - a clit that seemed to protrude even more than I'd ever seen it; a clit that surmounted her pouting lips, lips that gleamed with lubricant and glowed with health and vitality.

"For you darling," Susie said softly, "You've done so much for me so now it's my turn. And just like you've given yourself to me I'm giving myself to you - I'm all yours, my lover."

Her hands reached out to mine and pulled them, placing one of my hands around her ass while bringing the other to her pussy, her fingers guiding mine between her slippery hot lips.

"Oooh Chris," she said breathlessly, "Feel me - feel how wet I am for you. Feel how much I want you."

Hardly reluctantly my fingers probed inside her slit, softly exploring her smooth folds, her little hole and then her stiff clitoris.

Above me Susie's breath was shuddering from her while her hips kept quivering as I caressed her secret places. With each stroke of my fingers her hips thrust harder and more energetically at me, driving my fingers against her hot flesh until I had no option but to take matters further.

I stopped all my actions and stood up, causing Susie to look at me, her mouth open in surprise until she understood the situation.

"Come on then Chris - come to me - take me to bed," she husked, her whole body in motion now, her whole body inviting me, "I want to love you - I want to fuck your brains out!"

Suddenly Susie seemed to have taken control and I felt her hands at my waist. Suddenly my t-shirt was being lifted over my head and a moment or two later my slacks were sliding down my legs. A few moments after that and Susie's hand was around my inflamed penis, firmly sliding my foreskin up and down, rapidly heating me even more.

"Ooooh yesss," I moaned as I stood there quivering all over, "You're not... you're..."

"Yes I am," said Susie, her hand holding my cock tightly while pulling me away from my chair, "You're coming upstairs and you're going to use this lovely thing - you're going to put it right up inside me, aren't you?"

"Am I?" I replied, hardly believing how things had changed from our moment of defeat to this moment of erotic delight, "You sure?"

"Course I'm sure," said Susie as she dragged me, not unwillingly, up the stairs, "And I want all of you - every hard inch!"

Susie was on the bed well before I was - to lie spreadeagled before me. Her incredible mammaries were mounds of quivering jelly, each surmounted by a gold-skewered nub. One hand held a breast, her fingers exploring around her new piercing.

Her tanned rib cage gave way to her slim equally-golden midriff wherein her pretty dimpled navel claimed my attention. And once my eyes had focussed on it, they were led, entirely naturally to her small mound of curly pubes and thence to her pussy.

Her long, smooth, silky legs were parted and I could tell from the tilt of her hips that they were pushing her hot pussy up towards me - welcoming me back into its incestual depths.

Sister or not she looked far too good - far too hot to resist. Certainly my cock had no plans to object and my body kept betraying me by allowing sudden impulsive jerks to shake me, to push my penis lewdly upwards and outwards. There was only one thing I could do so I gave in and climbed onto the bed.

"Yesss! Come on then," hissed Susie, her hips rolling and jerking, "Come on Chris - I need you."

On my knees now I moved between her wide-spread legs until, were I to flatten myself upon her, we'd meet in all the right places. I stopped there as I absorbed the delights of this wickedly wanton woman - my sister. Slowly I took it all in; then heard Susie gasp. A small trickle of precum had streamed from my cock and fallen right between her wet lips, the viscosity of the liquid sufficient to form a long strand connecting my cock and her pussy. It was as if my body was making the incestual link for me - as if to save me from making that first contact.

First contact!? This wasn't the first time we'd had sex, was it? We'd already committed incest, so why was I holding back now? What had been done couldn't be undone, so what was wrong with doing it again?

'Nothing' said a voice deep inside me...'Get on with it!'

I actually laughed as my inner voice spoke to me, only to see my sister looking quizzically up at me.

"What's up?" she asked, her hands held up invitingly towards me, "Don't go backing out now, not now we've got this far."

"Nah - I wasn't going to," I said as I leaned down over her body, "It was just me thinking how wrong this is and yet how bloody good too."

"It will be good if you bring that lovely cock down here," said Susie, her hands reaching up to me, "And the fact that it's my darling brother who's helped me so much and who's about to make love to me will make it even better!"

As her hands made contact an electric spark seemed to fire into my brain, instantly rebounding to my cock which jumped; a sudden movement that actually took me by surprise. Then as she touched me again my whole body jerked as the shocking truth of our actions sank home. We were committing incest; a crime so profound that the word was seldom spoken. For a second or two I froze - then commonsense prevailed. She was my sister; my best friend and I loved her dearly - so why not show my love.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed suddenly to myself, "Show her - love her!"

Susie obviously didn't hear me clearly or at least she chose to ignore me because one hand was already around my cock while the other was around my waist and pulling me downwards.

"Come on bruv, come and love me," she breathed, her voice all warm and loving, "Come and use that lovely mouth of yours on me and then use that gorgeous cock inside me."

I hadn't planned on oral sex but why on earth not? I'd hardly tasted her body so far while she'd already used her tongue to bring me to a climax so perhaps it was time to return the compliment...

Slowly and gently I lowered myself down until my lips met hers; Susie's luscious seductive lips stretching up to meet me, then I was sucked tightly against them, her tongue immediately slithering in to meet mine.

Susie groaned; a soft noise issued through her nose while I too I hummed my pleasure as we shared lustful fluids, as we wove our tongues together, as we lovingly looked into each other's eyes - then I pulled away, but not for long.

A brief but sad noise of loss came from Susie, quickly followed by a sharp intake of breath as I found her nipple with my moist lips.

Quickly and softly I kissed her newly pierced flesh before moving to her other more comfortably accessible nip which I sucked briefly but firmly. Susie groaned again, a sound that turned into a shuddering noise as I moved back across her chest to her little golden ring and kissed it gently with soft lips.

"Ooooh!" came from above me, a quivering note of pleasure that cut off suddenly as I lightly squeezed her nipple between my teeth and pulled.

"Ahhhh!" she responded instead, then I let it go and moved away again.

On my knees I scrabbled down the bed, my mouth just feathering her body, my extended tongue sliding over her soft skin here and there - until I reached her navel. There I explored her little crevices for a moment or two before moving away and further down over her quivering abdomen.

"Ooooo Chrisssss," Susie hissed as I neared her sex, "Please - please! I don't know what you're gonna do but just do it - soon!"

Her hips were in motion now, rolling and lifting up at me, her soft hot mound thrusting against my chin as I moved lower.

No way could I delay now - my need to taste her was as strong as her need for me seemed to be and without preamble I opened my mouth, spread my lips, stuck out my tongue - and made contact with her loving pussy.

"Ohhhhhh!" groaned Susie, "Ohhhh Chris, yessss!"

Susie was still pushing her pussy at me, her movements harsh and shaky while I tried to be soft and smooth against her lips. They felt warm, aroused and blood-filled, like the fleshy leaves of a tropical flower enticing insects to its nectar and at this moment I felt as insignificant as an insect as her sexual ambrosia and scents engulfed me. She was the provider of all that I desired, a warm, pretty, deliciously comfy woman; a lively mind and a hot excitable pussy with an incredibly tight and needy hole that I'd soon be exploring.

But first I wanted to bring her to the edge with my lips and my tongue so now I let my lips slide over her scented wetness, feeling every minute ripple of her flesh, every vibrating nerve and every change in the texture of her skin. Above me Susie was quiet - apart from her breathing which was fast and loud - until I moved those few inches up to her so-suckable clit.

As I closed my lips around it Susie gasped loudly, her hands becoming strong as they pushed my head down onto her body.

"Yesssss - oh God yessss!" she howled as she ground her clit against my lips, "Oh Chris - right there - hold it there - yesss, yesss!"

I sucked hard at her clitoris, pulling it into my mouth firmly while swirling my tongue around it's small presence until I'd sucked every molecule of sexual flavour from it, then I let it go with a little plop.

"Ahhh!" gasped Susie as I removed my lips from her body, "Stop teasing, stop it! No - I mean don't stop - oh God, I don't know what I mean!"

Quickly I swiped my tongue over her quivering protrusion then latched my lips around it once more, sucking and pulling at her clit, doing everything I could think of to stimulate it to the max. Whatever I was doing seemed to work as Susie's desperate cries became moans of delight and arousal and then screams of excitement.

"Oh Chrisssss," she cried, her thighs shivering madly, "You're gonna make me come - I'm gonna - I'm co...I'm cummm...! Oh God - yowwww! Here it comes!"

Grunting noises now filled my ears, ears that were muffled as Susie's thighs clamped around my head, holding me against her body in a vice-like trembling, quivering grip as my lips and tongue continued to stimulate her - grunting noises that changed into squeals and cries - and then into frantic gasps and even wails.

"Oh fuck - oh fuck - too much - coming!" she gasped, "Oh Chris - come here - stop that - come and do me!"

Her hands were tearing at me, desperate in their efforts to move me up the bed until I lifted my face from her sloppy wet pussy and complied, planting quick kisses on her tummy and on her breasts as I moved.

Susie was still in the throes of her after-burn - still on her plateau of excitement as I rested myself on top of her, my chest lightly squashing her breasts, my firm abdomen on hers, my hard cock nudging into her wetness.

"Hurry - come on Chris," she groaned, her hands fluttering at my sides, "Get it in me - I need you."

My cock needed her pussy just as much; the lows of the day needed to be expunged, the memories wiped away - and what better way than with a good fuck!

I slid my hand between us and pushed my rigid penis into place, immediately feeling the heat from her lips on my knob. Slowly and gently I slid my cock through her lubricants, using my hand to guide me and then I aimed my penis into her hole and pushed gently.

"Oooooohhhhh!" groaned Susie as I began to stretch her open, "Pleeeeeese - pleeeeeese!"

I was actually trembling with pent up energy as I slowly eased my cock inside her, feeling every tiny movement of our sexual machinery as we meshed smoothly together. We were like well oiled components of a complex engine as we began to move and then to accelerate steadily.

"Ooh Susie, you're good," I heard myself say as my penis squeezed in and out of her tightness, "Ooooh yeahhh!"

"You're good too," replied Susie, her hips steadily lifting towards me, "You make me want you more and more..."

"And you sweetheart," I answered, my words of endearment coming unintentionally, "I mean yes - I mean, oh fuck!"

I didn't know what I meant except that it felt wonderful to make love to Susie. She was everything I ever wanted; pretty, bright, clever and sexy, all rolled into one. With each thrust into her I felt closer to her heart. I'd known this girl all my life and now our closeness was showing as we made love to each other.

As we enjoyed each other's body our mouths met and we clung together like limpets, Susie's hands pulling me to her, her legs now wrapped over my ass while my own hands made soothing tracks on her face and in her hair and down her arms.

"Oh Chris, I love you," Susie moaned as our love-making heated up, "Love you, love you - oh Chris!"

"Oh Susie - yeah, yesss, love you too," I gasped back, my mind occupied with our delicious union, my body busy pumping my cock into her slippery yet tight vagina, "Love you..."

But now our words slid away as the action increased - now words were no longer necessary, nor did we have the breath to speak as we both panted heavily and our bodies slammed together. But no way was I fucking Susie - she was equally as energetic and active as I was and her lively pussy kept returning my thrusts, her innermost parts squeezing and caressing my penis constantly while her slippery hole seemed to have become even wetter and definitely hotter too.

"Ooh-oooh-oooh fuck!" she moaned, her hips now quivering with each thrust, "I'm getting close again lover - come with me, come with me please."

I'd just been thinking the same thing; that I'd soon be telling Susie that I was reaching my peak and her words were a delight to hear.

"No problem," I panted, her words having somehow caused my penis to judder uncontrollably "But you'd better be quick cos I'm nearly there I think!"

Suddenly my orgasm was really, really close.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, as I slammed my cock repeatedly into her hot hole, "Quick - it's coming - I can't hold it."

It no longer mattered if Susie was there with me because nothing she did or said could stop me now.

"Ahhh - oh fuck - ahhhhh - here it comes!" I moaned as my mind lost control and my balls took over, "Yeeeahhhhhh! Oh fuck - yeahhhhhh!"

With all the power in their muscles, my buttocks drove my cock hard, fast and deep into Susie's convulsing hole - a hole that had suddenly tightened around me - a hole that had suddenly come alive in a big way.

"Do it Chris - do it!" screamed Susie, "Oh God darling - fuckin' screw me - fuck me!"

And now it was Susie who was in control; Susie who was pulling me into her; whose clutching, vibrating vagina was sucking the cum from me. It was Susie who was causing me to erupt so violently, making my eager cock pump time after time; it was her strong legs that seemed to be pulling me into her to unload my cum deeply into her pussy.

We spoke no words - they weren't necessary. Our eyes had met and locked together and our minds seemed to have become as one. Susie's wide smile mirrored mine - until it disappeared out of focus as she stretched up and kissed me. I lowered my mouth to hers and together we enjoyed sharing our heated breaths and our slippery saliva while our sexual parts moved more languidly together in the afterglow of our orgasms.

"Oh Chris, that was good," she sighed as we pulled our mouths apart, "You're getting to be quite good at that!"

"What d'you mean, 'getting' quite good - I've always been good at fucking," I boasted but Susie shut me down.

"No, silly - I meant that you and I are getting good together," she answered, "We make a damn good couple in bed."

"Suppose we do," I admitted, knowing that sex with my sister was a hell of a lot better than with any of my girlfriends, "It's called love, isn't it?"

"Mmmmmm," agreed Susie as she lifted up and kissed me again, "And I do love you so much, my lovely bruv."

We'd drifted down from the frantic peak of our orgasms but we'd remained coupled with me supporting myself above Susie, well, resting gently on her body and now I felt her hips moving again - a gentle twisting of her pelvis and a tightening of her vagina; actions that seemed to arouse my cock again. I felt it start to stiffen once more and made an exploratory thrust with it.

"Oooh yess Chris," said Susie, her hips moving that much more eagerly now, "Ohh, I was hoping for that!"

And then Susie was all action as she squirmed around, twisting and turning - and before I knew it she was up on top of me and was driving her pussy up and down on my new erection.

"Hey - who said?" I asked; my question mainly because of the unexpected nature of Susie's new position.

"I did," answered Susie with a grin as she tightened her grip on my cock and thighs around my hips, "My turn to be in control!"

And she was - and she did - and she was fantastic! Now in charge she rode me wildly, her hair a huge halo around her head at times - a thick covering for her face at other times. Her breasts rose and fell deliciously; so much so that I just had to hold them, gently avoiding her tender piercing and just adoring the heft of her well-filled flesh. Her pussy was truly alive this time, a fully functioning vacuuming, massaging machine. Susie's face, when I could see it through her hair was a picture of concentration and arousal; of delight and pleasure; of ecstasy and agony as she fucked me hard and fast.

It was a quick ride though - faster than our first cumming somehow - but it was just as enjoyable; just as energetic and just as satisfying and even though I'd only exploded into her a few minutes ago, my eruptions came just as powerfully and seemed to be just as plentiful, this second time around. And Susie too had some wild and frantic moments before she slumped down onto me and lay there, our two bodies rising and falling as one as we breathed and unwound.

Eventually Susie lifted herself on her arms until we could look at each other; our two hot glowing faces wreathed in smiles.

"Can I stay here?" said Susie as her pussy squeezed me again.

"You're joking - what on earth for - I'm fucked!" I exclaimed, "I need a proper break before we do that again!"

"Nooooo!" said Susie, her pussy squeezing my reluctant cock firmly, "Not like that - I meant can I stay here - like as in come and live here with you?"

With our lusty sex I'd entirely forgotten Susie's woes and in particular her need for a home but now there was only one answer.

"Oh God, yes, yes," I replied, "You're not going anywhere!"

In one short sentence I'd decided her future; our future - our logical future.

"Oh Chris, I love you, just love you so much," sighed Susie as her hands softly stroked my chest, "You've been the most wonderful brother I could ever ask for."

"And you've been the best sister I could ever want," I answered, feeling my cock responding inside her hot pussy, "So you really want to stay with me, is that right?"

"Of course I do," said Susie as she bent forward and kissed me again, "We'll be so good together."

Her delicious breasts were now doing what her hands had been doing on my chest, the firmness of her nipples sending sexual messages to my cock.

Susie sat more upright again as her pussy continued to arouse me and she winked at me.

"Now, let's have a think," she said, her brain seemingly separate from her vaginal activity, "I'll have that side of the bed and we'll get some new curtains in the lounge - and you won't mind if we move the sofa and the television around; I want to be able to see the fire while I watch TV. Then we should get you into some more up-to-date clothes - and we ought to eat more salads while I think about it and..."

"Hey," I interrupted Susie's flow, "Hey - I'm down here!"

Her pussy squeezed my slowly growing cock hard as her eyes met mine again.

"Mmmm, don't I know it!" she replied, "I was just looking ahead but right now I'm going to screw the balls off you again!"

I laughed happily as I pushed my quickly rising cock upwards into her liquid depths once more, my body satisfied and yet aroused by this woman like no other woman could.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers