My Sister is a Failure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers had guided mine onto her slit, a warm soft place indeed and as she pushed my fingers, they parted her lips and suddenly slid into her cavity; into the wet slippery parting of her folds.

"Ahhhhh, yessss!" she breathed again, "Oooh Chris - yesss, that's lovely!"

While her hand was helping me to explore, hers was busy too and I suddenly realised that somehow my boxers had been pushed aside while her hand was wrapped firmly around my cock.

I couldn't stop her now; we'd already crossed the line into incest once more and her busy hands had woken my sleepy body. Almost unintentionally I allowed my fingers to explore her wetness, that incredibly slick slippery sexy smoothness of her ooze-coated lips, exploring their warmth and extent, discovering with my fingertip her little hole - then moving upwards until I found her clit.

Instantly her hand clamped down on top of mine while her other hand turned into a python around my cock. Susie groaned, a lengthy low groan of lust.

"Oooooh Chris - yesss, do that, gently, softly," she breathed as her fingers began to work on my cock again, "Be nice to me!"

"Susie, stop it!" I hissed as her hand worked steadily while her other hand now clamped my fingers in place, "Stop it, for heaven's sake!"

"Why lover?" she asked, her breath soft and warm against my face, "You're enjoying it aren't you?"

"Yeah but...ahhhh!" I replied, "Oooh fuck!"

Both my body and Susie's were responding to our fingering. Susie had rolled onto her back again - although she remained very close by and both her hips and mine were pumping and jerking around. I could already feel my orgasm rising; the somewhat secretive sexual activity inside the bed was arousing me quickly and it was having much the same effect on Susie, it seemed.

"Oh Chris, yesss, more, just there," moaned Susie, the frantic movements of her hips and pussy sufficiently energetic for her hand to be needed to hold mine down, "Oh God - you're gonna make me come!"

Now her hand was pressing my fingers hard against her clit, rubbing her slippery flesh against mine while her other hand worked harder and faster on my cock. Whatever else I thought, one thing was for certain; neither of us was going to last for long!

Her fingers were almost hurting me as she brought herself to a crescendo; the wet sounds of sex were permeating even the duvet and I had to fight myself to hold onto my own orgasm.

Then Susie was a sudden blur of action - everything shuddered, shook, shivered and almost screamed as the tension released and as Susie exploded.

"Chrisssss!" she screeched, her fingers pressing mine hard against her body, "You've done it - you've done it!"

With a sudden release she threw back the duvet and then her fingers were back, holding mine against her as her orgasm lifted her hips off the bed in a display of frantic energy.

"Cummming! Cummming!" she cried, her entire body in motion, "Oh Chris - I'm cumming so bloody hard!"

Silently I lay there as she used me to get herself off, absorbing the sounds and sights of her arousal, along with the warm wave of deliciously exciting scent that was spreading from her overheating body.

And then she was calming down; relaxing; panting and almost glowing in the moonlit darkness, the outline of her parted lips, her heaving tight-nipple-tipped breasts and her slowly moving hand over mine so damn erotic. In my present state I was just ready to leap onto her and to drive my urgent cock into her wet depths but Susie had other ideas.

"Oh Chris - I'm sorry - I left you!" she said, suddenly recovering from her lethargic state, "Come on - I'll finish you off!"

In moments she'd rolled over, slid down the bed and locked her hot lips around my cock as one hand rested on my thigh and the other began rubbing my shaft.

"Oooh fuck - oh what!" I exclaimed as the sudden delight of a blow job surprised me, "Oh my God - yessss!"

"Come for me," mouthed Susie quickly - then she was at work again, sucking stiff inches of my penis into her mouth as her tongue created havoc around my knob.

Way too far gone to stop her or to take control I just lay there as she pleasured me, my hands moving to stroke her soft hair as it cascaded over her bobbing head - she was good at this, that was very certain and my orgasm was once again rising quickly.

"Ahhhh - ahhhh!" I heard myself groaning as each down-suck met my up-thrust; my hips and penis beginning to take control, "Yes - yes - oh fuck Susie - nearly!"

"Mmmmm - let it go!" breathed Susie, her breath hot on my briefly exposed penis, "Come on Chris - give it to me!"

"Yeah - it's coming," I groaned once more, feeling the pressure building now; knowing that I was almost there, "Here it comes...!"

Then Susie sent me right over the edge as her mouth engulfed my entire cock, right down to the roots. I felt the tightness of her gullet as my knob forced its way down into her throat, then heard her breathing stop as my penis blocked her airways - and then it was all action!

"Uuuuhhhh!" I grunted as I let loose my first salvo - a sound that was answered by a slight cough from Susie then a throat-clearing gasp.

"Yeahhhh!" I gasped as a second wave of cum exploded into her mouth and this time Susie answered with a gulp as she swallowed quickly.

"Ahhhhh!" I cried as a third eruption escaped but this time Susie remained quiet - only her quick muffled breathing could be heard.

And then Susie was rising from my groin; letting go of my still pulsating penis as she moved up the bed, up my body until she lay entirely on top of me. Her lips found mine and her tongue pushed between my own welcoming lips to share my sperm in a sexual exchange that was very far from legal. For what seemed like long minutes we lay there just enjoying our closeness, enjoying sharing our sexual release; just doing what seemed to come naturally to us.

But eventually our bodies began to heat and Susie slid off me, then rolled onto her back beside me, only our hands now still connected.

"Phew!" I said eventually, "That was quite something!"

"Sexy," said Susie from the pillow, her tongue busy cleaning her lips, "That was wicked and wonderful."

She stopped speaking as she swallowed then started again.

"Do you know what?" she said as she rolled towards me and cradled her head on her hand, "I really enjoyed that; it felt even better than last time!"

"I bloody hope so!" I replied cockily, "Gave you a nice load, didn't I?"

Susie laughed happily, her laughter as good as confirmation. She reached out and rested a hand on my abdomen, her fingers just gently smoothing my skin.

"Chris, I just love you," she said softly, her voice all warm and cosy, "I think you're spoiling me with all this lovely sexy stuff."

Her fingers roamed further, sliding down into my pubes, then up as far as my nipples. Small shock waves kept pulsating inside me as her touch and especially her twisting of my nipples aroused me again.

"I'm getting quite used to you - you make me feel so completely horny," she said, her eyes now locked onto mine, "Do you think you could get hard again for me?"

I knew damn well that I could but I was tired and I needed some decent sleep and anyway, my last orgasm had felt as if it had emptied me.

"No," I insisted, putting my hand on hers to stop her continued exploration, "Definitely no - not tonight Susie. Let's have a bit of a break, for heaven's sake."

"Ohhhh," moaned Susie, "You're mean."

I lifted her hand from my body and pushed it gently back towards her, upon which Susie changed the grip and now pulled my hand towards her pussy. I had to resist or we'd be screwing all night...

"No," I insisted again, "Go to sleep - we'll see what's what tomorrow, ok?"

"Hmmmph!" she grunted, "I still say you're mean!"

I managed to get her covered over with the duvet despite her attempts to divert me, then I rolled over away from her and shut my eyes. Sleep was hard to come by even though I was tired; my mind was full of her so very desirable body, her tactile mouth and her hot wet slippery pussy. But sleep did overcome me eventually - thank heavens!

I was up and awake early in the morning, feeling refreshed and invigorated even before I'd showered and even more so after I was cleaned and polished. Somehow our illicit sex had woken my mind and body more thoroughly than any other stimulant and this morning I felt full of energy.

Which was just as well as Susie soon came bouncing downstairs, my dressing gown flung carelessly about her, her hair all over the place and her feet bare.

In seconds she was beside me, kissing my cheek and then my mouth with her already moist and sexy lips and it was only because I was holding my cup of coffee that I didn't turn and ravage her right there!

"Hey - hold it!" I managed to exclaim as I held her at arm's length, "What's with all this kissy stuff?"

Ok - it wasn't a completely new thing because Susie and I had always been fairly tactile, but having been without a woman for a while it was new to me.

"I'm just happy, that's all," said Susie as she helped herself to my coffee, "I'm me again - like I used to be before, before...no I won't say his name. You've been so good for me; it's as if I'm eighteen again!"

"That's only a few years younger than you really are," I replied with a wink, "What's a few years?"

"No - it the feeling of being free - happy again - un...un-anythinged," she continued, "It just makes me want to do silly things!"

"Well you can go and make some more coffee if that's silly enough," I said as I drained my mug, "Two sugars please."

To my delight, Susie didn't complain or otherwise revolt and soon we were both sitting down with fresh steaming cuppas as I outlined our day to come.

"We need to get you registered with some work agencies," I said, "Then we've got to sort out your change of address and your emails and your bank and God knows what else."

I couldn't think of other things we had to do but at least Susie was working with rather than against me and it was only when I mentioned something else that she objected.

"It's a bit soon after your move," I added, "But we should perhaps start to plan where you're going to live as well."

Susie frowned at that and put her coffee down.

"But I thought..." she began, then stopped, her thoughts frozen before she smiled and finished her coffee before rising.

"I'll go and get ready," she said, "Half hour eh?"

"Yeah, fine," I answered, "Might as well get started - no sense in delaying things."

In town I led Susie to a street wherein several employment agencies had set up shop.

"I've got to go and talk to my bank," I told Susie as I handed her one of my credit cards, "I'll meet you back here in what; let's make it a couple of hours?"

Susie's woes needed me to release some spare cash and although I expected that the bank would be amenable, I still needed to speak to the manager about it...

"Yeah great - that's fine," said Susie, "See ya soon!"

And she was off, her walk causing her hips to bounce and sway deliciously and for a short time I watched her go until she was swallowed by the crowds. I shook my head as I turned towards the bank but the sight remained as a sweet memory.

A successful hour or so later and I was heading back - to be suddenly accosted by a lively sister who actually jumped into my arms from some doorway where she'd been impatiently waiting.

"Yippee!" she yelled, hugging my neck tightly and ignoring those around us, "Got it!"

"Got what?" I asked as I tried to untangle us, my mind not yet attuned to what she'd been up to.

"Got a job - it's the one I've been after for ages!" she said happily as she jumped up and down while still holding onto me, "Oh Chris - I'm so happy!"

Once we'd found a table at an outdoor café I was able to hear her story.

At one of the agencies a company had been holding a recruitment session and Susie had recognised their name as being a leader in her particular field and had immediately asked to be interviewed. She'd been aiming at a certain position for several years, a somewhat more advanced post in computing than the one she'd been doing so depressingly and now she'd landed it right away.

Her old company seemed to have had no confidence in her and had steadfastly blocked her advance, but now, without their doubts, Susie had successfully landed the job after she'd only visited two agencies.

Yes, she'd be on probation with her new company but Susie was full of confidence now.

"Oh my God - it's fabulous!" she enthused, her whole being glowing with excitement, "I'm so pleased with myself - it's just incredible!"

My own pleasure was immense too because the last thing I wanted was for Susie to be a burden either to me or to herself. Having her live with me wasn't overly expensive but to support her financially for any length of time would have hurt - and anyway, she needed her self-respect and income.

"You're so clever," I said, my broad smile happily creasing my face, "And see - I knew you could do it!"

"I couldn't have done it without you," she answered, her hand now holding and squeezing mine, "You picked me up and got me going and - ooooh, didn't you just get me going!!"

Suddenly sex had reared its head again - suddenly Susie's hold on my hand seemed to have changed into a sexy caress and suddenly she seemed to have become more voluptuous and desirable somehow.

But I wasn't to be so easily misled and I just smiled back in a kind of fatherly fashion before getting my brain into gear.

"Right - that's one big hurdle crossed," I said, dragging Susie back to earth, "Now there's your bank to see and a few other people and then we'd better look at some letting agencies.

I saw Susie's face fall a bit at that, before she lifted herself mentally.

"Yeah ok, guess we must," she replied, her voice now subdued.

Soon we were in the thick of it. The bank was easy enough as were several other concerns but it was when we came to housing that things stumbled somewhat.

There was precious little around that was suitable and financially viable. Sure Susie, or rather I could have forked out a small fortune for a place but she'd have needed some quick salary rises to stay ahead of the game, to stay financially above water. By the time we'd explored a number of agencies we were becoming quite rattled; things weren't going to plan...

"Oh for heaven's sake," I exclaimed as we stepped out of another door to stand dejectedly on the pavement, "Do they expect you to live in a tent or something?"

"We'll find something," said Susie, her voice having lost its excitement, "Never mind - let's try another place."

But there was just nothing to suit her situation; not a damn thing - not unless she chose to bankrupt herself (or me) inside the first month or live in a tiny box and soon we were back in a small unhappy huddle once more until we gave up.

I drove us back to my place drearily, my mind at a loss, my mouth closed, my body feeling tired while Susie sat quietly beside me in the car until we reached my home.

I dragged my feet indoors leaving Susie to close the door behind us and hauled a can of lager from the fridge and even just doing that felt like hard work. I slumped into my chair and slurped at the lager, not really registering its taste at all. I felt annoyed and defeated and fed up right now and I noticed that Susie had disappeared, presumably off upstairs.

I remained seated while I finished the can and while I vacantly stared out of the window, my mind locked onto the one disappointment of the day while forgetting all the other good news.

But then there was a slight noise beside me and I jerked my head around - to see Susie standing there. No longer was she looking tired or dejected; instead she was looking entirely radiant and very delicious!

She'd changed into a pair of little shorts and wore a cut-off blouse that was tied just below her bust; a bust that seemed to stand out even more than usual.

"Wow!" I managed to say, my mind jerking from its dreary bed, "Bloody hell - where'd you get those things?"

"You bought them - well, I did but you paid," said Susie as she lifted one long sleek leg and gently placed her bare foot on my leg, "Are they nice?"

Her toes seemed to be massaging my thigh; the warmth of her foot felt as if it was almost burning me too and certainly the pressure was already reaching my core.

My eyes swept up her delicious leg, sliding easily up her inner thigh to the skimpy gusset of her shorts that displayed the edges of some lacy knickers. I tore my eyes away and shook my head, only to be accosted by the sight of my sister smiling down at me.

"Do you like them then?" Susie said as her foot slid slowly and seductively off my thigh.

As I looked up at her so Susie leaned forward and her deliciously large breasts loomed closer, to hang just above me, a considerable expanse of cleavage now visible.

"Bloody right I do," I growled, doing my best not to let my true feelings be known, "Love that blouse - looks just right on you."

"Why - what's so good about it?" said Susie, moving her body to cause her breasts sway gently, "The colours?"

"No - it's the way it makes your - ummm - makes you look young," I said, my words hard to find, "Not that you're not young anyway."

"You mean it makes my tits look better, is that what you mean?" asked Susie, a big smile now on her face.

Then, with a quick shimmy of her body the knot untied itself and her blouse fell open and her breasts just tumbled out, to hang there just above my eyes. Her nipples both stood up firmly - and I did a double take - as I realised that she now had a ring in both nipples!

"Fu...!" I gasped, my finger rising and pointing, "Fuckin' hell - both nipples!"

"Couldn't resist getting it done - just for you," said Susie as she shrugged off her blouse and moved round in front of me.

She cupped her big breasts and held them up to me.

"And I need to have this one kissed better," she said as she pushed one breast closer, "Be careful though, it's still rather painful."

"Yeah but why," I mumbled, my mouth now busy making her nipple feel better, "I thought that Don made you do the other one?"

"Oh, forget him - I wanted to please you; I wanted to have something that made me think of you all the time and something you could use to arouse me," she said as her breast pushed against my lips, "Oooh, careful - gently!"

Hardly had my lips closed around her nipple than my cock began to rise, squashed eagerly against my slacks. Well no, let's be honest - my cock had been rising ever since she'd first appeared but now it was stiff and throbbing. With my lips and my mind locked onto her nipple, my hand fell almost naturally onto my leg and I suddenly realised that I was rubbing my cock happily, feeling the stiffness of my penile tissue as I sucked at the softness of her breast. But then Susie pulled her nipple from me, straightened up and my hand was pushed aside as her foot slid over my penis, her toes feeling as exciting as any fingers could.

"Ahhhh!" I breathed as she took over, "Ahhhh - Susie...!"

"What Chris - what's up?" said Susie from above me, her lovely breasts still not far from my face, "Am I exciting you or something?"

"Ooooh nooooo!" I replied, as I reached up and held her breasts, "It's just - ooooh Susie yessss!"

"Ooooh Chrisssy, you're all hard," she sighed, "Do you think we could make use of that somewhere? Like in here..."

As she spoke her hands released her shorts and with a quick wriggle of her hips they fell down to her ankles and with another wriggle her knickers fell down too. I let go of her breasts and she stood more upright once more but this time it was her pretty pussy that was right before me.

"Bloody hell Susie, you've been busy, haven't you?" I spluttered as my eyes popped out of my head, "You've shaved as well."