My Sister Made Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right," Bear said. "Alex you can go ahead and GTFO. Fellas, let's rub our wieners together!" he said, grabbing his crotch and thrusting it at them lewdly.

Alex covered her mouth as she cackled, but Kenny stopped him with an upraised hand.

"Three things," he said. "1, my mom is still here, 2, keep the monster in the cave, and 3, did you mean rub our wieners... together, or rub our wieners together?"

"Are we making the penises kiss, or are we just rubbing our own dicks in the same room?" Eric asked. "I'm gonna need some clarification."

"Well, it just got entirely too gay in here for me," Alex said, standing.

Three sets of hands reached up to pull her back, more than one of them was reaching for her breasts and she cackled and fell into the couch in a pile with others. Luckily, Bear was on the bottom and didn't hurt anyone.

"Your tits really are perfect," Eric said, jiggling one of them.

This is what made her happy, goofing off with her pals and playing video games. She and Kenny had been friends for much longer than the other two, but she'd known them all since at least middle school. When she'd come back from summer break and she'd had breasts where she didn't before, she immediately noticed that all the boys in her school looking at her differently. Toni had matured at the same time, but she flaunted what she had. Alex had brushed it off, and not really thought about it once she'd grown used to it. Eventually she'd just started wearing clothes that hid her figure, or at least didn't accentuate it like Toni's clothes did. Her breasts were now 34 C, and she had just turned eighteen. She hoped they had finally stopped growing. Having breasts that big in high school meant that no matter how thick of clothing she chose to wear, her breasts would be very apparent and people would be staring at them.

"Damnit, you always win," Bear said a few minutes later, tossing the controller down. They played video games for a couple more hours, and true to their word, the boys stopped trying to grope her.

She looked at the clock and knew that she'd better get going.

"I gotta get home. I've still got homework to finish," she said. The fellas protested briefly, but eventually she managed to get out with only one more round of hugs. She headed downstairs and out the door before Mr. Logan could stop her, yelling a "Goodbye!" over her shoulder.

Smiling, she quickly drove home and quickly went to talk to Toni. She knocked on her door and heard Toni's voice from within.

"Come in," she called softly.

Alex peeked in, definitely not wanting to interrupt her sister masturbating again or fucking her boyfriend. She was alone though and Alex shut and locked the door behind her.

"How was the Nerd Herd?" Toni asked.

"Good," Alex said. She knew that her sister didn't mean anything by the nickname. The fellas were nerds, it was no secret. "I did a little experiment while I was there, and I wanted to share what I learned."

Toni turned over from her physics homework and looked at her. "Experiment?"

Alex nodded. "Well, I figured they were safe enough to test my theory on, since they are just my friends."

Toni looked at her quizzically. "Did you have sex with them?"

"Toni! What the fuck, no!" Alex protested.

"Okay!" she said, "Sorry, that's just what you made it sound like!"

Rolling her eyes she shook her head. "No, I didn't fuck them. I just let them grab my boobs you slut."

Toni rolled her eyes. "I thought we discussed this you goon. You aren't supposed to let them."

"That's just it though!" Alex said. "I should have noticed them groping me before now. Why didn't I?"

"Because you're a naive little goofball," Toni answered.

"No, I think I subconsciously noticed and didn't do anything because I secretly liked it!"

Toni rolled her eyes. "So you went over to your friend's house, played video games and let them play with your tits, and now you're convinced that you secretly liked the inappropriate grope-filled hugs that they, the boys at school, and... oh yeah... YOUR TEACHERS... were giving you?"

Alex scrunched up her face. "That sounds stupid."

"That's because it is stupid," Toni said. "You didn't notice because you've never had sex. You haven't done anything remotely kinky besides masturbate once... in our closet."

Alex frowned. "I never said I'd never masturbated. I just said that I didn't do it all the time."

"Whatever," Toni said. "Sweetie, if you like when the boys touch you during your "hugs," that's fine. Let them keep doing it. You don't have to rationalize why you never noticed. Boys can be sneaky like that, and you not noticing when it first happened just spurred them on more. It's no wonder it took your twin telling you for you to notice."

Alex felt stupid.

"Don't be that way," Toni said, almost reading her mind. "I don't think you're dumb. You just have to be okay with letting yourself have sexual experiences and fun. But just remember that it's your body, and no one, except me, has any right to make you do anything you don't want to do."

She smirked at the obvious joke, but nodded in response.

"I'm going to go do my homework," she said, standing.

Toni nodded. "I love you all week," she called, causing Alex to smile.

"And twice on Sunday," she answered, closing the door behind her. She headed to her room to finish her homework.

*****

Samantha

She knew that Dan... Pastor Dan, she corrected herself, would be in his office after Sunday evening worship. She also knew that she still needed to talk to him, and rectify the situation. She really hadn't meant it!

Hopping out of her older model car, she went inside and headed directly to his office. He looked up and smiled awkwardly at her when she came in.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Sam, honestly," he whispered, "It was my fault."

"Pastor Dan, please, you don't understand. I'd do anything to help you. I just didn't mean to lead you on like that!" she said, coming around to kneel at his feet. "Can you forgive me?"

He sighed. "Sam, it's really not your fault. I kissed you, don't you see that?"

"I'm the one that held the look for that long, and gave you the signal that it was okay," she said. "I just felt so sorry for you about your wife, I wanted to make you feel better. I'm so sorry if I crossed a line!"

He smiled and brushed a stray hair from her face.

"I know, I just... you're so beautiful, and you seem to know me so well," he confessed.

She blushed. "Pastor Dan," she began, shaking her head.

"Please, you can call me Dan," he said.

"Dan," she said, smiling. "You're wife doesn't know what a lucky woman she is. I'm sure that God has a plan for you."

He nodded. "I just feel like I'm losing touch with God, you know?"

She nodded. "Have you prayed?"

He smiled and nodded that he had, but his face fell then, tears slowly coming to his face.

"I'm just so heartbroken," he said, covering his eyes.

She felt herself tear up then, always having been a sympathetic crier. "Oh, Pastor Dan, what can I do to help? Please don't cry!"

He sighed and looked at her. Leaning forwards, he quickly kissed her again catching her off guard and causing her to fall back.

"Pastor Dan!" she said, backing up. "What are you doing?" She backed up against the wall and looked at him wide-eyed.

"I thought you said you wanted to help?" he asked, coming forwards and reaching for her. He placed one hand on one of her modest breasts and squeezed, pushing his lips to hers.

She pushed him gently back, not wanting to hurt his feelings. "Dan," she said, shaking her head. "I can't..." she began.

He turned, sliding back into his chair and hanging his head. "I just... I just wanted to feel needed again. Desired. It's been so fucking long..." he cried.

She covered her mouth briefly. She'd never heard him swear. She felt her heart breaking for him and quickly moved to his desk. Lifting his face, she leaned down and kissed him again. He looked at her, surprised.

"I... I... can't go all the way with you, Pastor Dan," she said nervously. "But I don't think God will mind me kissing you a little bit. If you think it will make you feel better."

He smiled and wiped his eyes. "Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you in to something you don't want to do."

She nodded. "Pastor Dan, I would do anything for you if I could."

He smiled and nodded at her. "Would you sit on my knee and kiss me?" he asked.

She returned his smile. "Of course I will," she replied, nervously.

She quickly slid down to his lap and felt his hand on the small of her back. His lips were warm on hers, and she started to forget where she was. She shook the warm fuzzy feelings aside and admonished herself quietly. This was for his benefit, not hers! His other hand surprised her at that moment by sliding up her blouse and cupping one of her breasts, again. She whimpered softly and thought briefly about pushing away, but his kisses became more hurried and fiercer, and she knew that she was making him feel very needed. She decided it was okay and leaned in to kiss him.

It wasn't like she hadn't kissed a boy before. She'd never let one touch her breasts before, but this was Pastor Dan, and he was in pain. He needed comforting, and she figured that it was the least she could do.

He pressed his lips against hers, his tongue tenderly rubbing across them and darting playfully inside. She moaned into his mouth softly as he gently pulled and squeezed her breast. She had no idea that her breasts were this sensitive. He pulled back then and she looked at him, thinking she'd done something wrong. He leaned down and nuzzled her cleavage. Inhaling deeply, he looked up and smiled. "You smell so good," he said.

She returned the smile and brought his face up to kiss him again. "Feeling better?" she asked.

He shrugged. "I know you can't have intercourse with me, but would I be able to talk you into a blowjob?"

Her eyes grew wide and she stood. "I... uh... I've got homework!" she said, turning and leaving immediately.

"I'm sorry!" he whisper-yelled down the hallway. "Please... wait!"

She stopped and turned, walking back nervously.

"I can't do that, Pastor Dan," she said. "I've never..."

He quieted her with an upraised hand. "I shouldn't have asked. I honestly can't believe I did."

She smiled, feeling better that he'd admitted he was wrong for asking. "I really should get going," she said.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "I really am sorry if I got carried away. You're just so beautiful, Samantha. I really enjoy our talks. You make me feel needed again."

She blushed again and glanced around. Pulling him in for a kiss, she pushed her tongue into his mouth this time and then broke off.

"I'll see you soon," she said, whispering.

"Can I text you when I need to talk?" he asked.

"Of course!" she said, turning and heading to her car, her head spinning and heart pounding.

She quickly decided that she'd better keep this to herself. She definitely didn't want to get Pastor Dan in trouble. She quickly drove home, her loins feeling awfully strange, and tried to busy herself with homework.

*****

Alex

The next morning, Alex decided to see how all the hugs she normally got made her feel. She decided that she would give it a week, and let the boys and teachers have their fun. She wouldn't pull away or remove their hands. Whatever they wanted to do, she would allow. At the end of the week, if it bothered her, she would make them stop.

She'd even gotten Toni's help in picking a slightly more attractive outfit than she normally wore. She'd picked out a nice top that accentuated her ample cleavage and a tight pair of blue jeans. The ensemble made her cleavage enticing and her ass look incredible.

The first people she saw in the morning were Bear, Kenny, and Eric. The nerd herd would meet her in the parking lot. She normally rode with Sam and Toni, but the three sisters each started to drive their own vehicles.

Bear whistled when he saw her breast-accentuating clothing and she rolled her eyes. Giving her their usual hugs, they walked together briefly, and chatting before splitting off for their normal classes.

Mr. Roberts, the physics teacher, smiled when she came in. "Well don't you look incredible today!" he said.

She smiled and leaned into his opened arms. She felt his hands brush the side of her breasts brazenly, and smiled up at him.

"I really like that top!" he said, smiling.

"I'll bet you do," she said, winking and turning towards her seat.

"Tramp," came a voice from the hallway. She turned and saw Toni grinning widely. Quickly flipping her off, she shooed her away, but couldn't contain her smile.

The rest of the day, some of the male students, the other male teachers, and Principal Jeffries were all just as handsy as they always were with her, maybe even more so. She couldn't be sure though, as it might have been her imagination going wild from knowing what they were actually doing. The effect it had on her was incredible. She'd never been so turned on in her life. Boys everywhere were brazenly staring at her, almost as if they were unable to hide their looks. She couldn't hide the wide smile that was plastered on her face either.

The week progressed like that for her. She knew the hugs she was getting had a real intent behind them now, but she didn't really seem bothered by the fact. Getting more and more turned on as the days went by, she finally couldn't stand it anymore, and masturbated when she got home on Thursday. As she finished, the door opened and Toni snapped a picture with her phone.

"Busted!" the twin yelled, slamming the door and giggling all the way to her room.

Alex sighed and looked down at her compromising position. She was laying against some pillows spread eagle with a hand still gently rubbing her clitoris. She'd been imagining all of the people that were so desperately trying to be able to get near her and touch her body with their hands all over her. She stood and heard her door open again.

"Toni..." she started but then heard one of her brother's voices.

"Alex, do you have my..." he said, his eyes growing wide as she scrambled from the bed to cover herself. No shirt seemed to be in reach and he didn't seem to be able to look away. Yanking the comforter off the bed, she quickly covered herself.

"Get the fuck out Dane! Goddamnit, don't any of you knock?" she screeched.

"Fuck... sorry!" he said sincerely, closing the door quickly.

Irritated even more now, she quickly got dressed and went through her closet to Toni's room. Her twin looked up, surprised and then, almost like a child, hid her phone behind her back with a playful smile on her face.

"Delete it, Toni," Alex said, clearly not in the mood.

"Aww, come on Alex. You look hot!" she said.

Alex paused and raised an eyebrow. "I do?"

Toni nodded, and raised her phone to show her the picture. She had to admit that her twin was right, she did look pretty sexy. Still though...

She reached for the delete button, but Toni was quicker, snatching the phone back.

"Just don't show it to anyone," Alex said, almost pleading.

Toni smiled. "Of course I won't," she replied, but Alex recognized the tone in her voice.

"Toni!" Alex said. "I mean it."

"Oh Alex, stop it. I'll just tell them it's me, and I promise I won't show anyone except Wade."

The thought of her sister's incredibly sexy boyfriend seeing her in that state made her get a little squishy in her panties. Toni saw the smirk of approval on her face and grinned knowingly. "I might show one or two other people."

Alex rolled her eyes, knowing that it was no use trying to convince her. Toni would show whoever she wanted, and unless she could get the phone from her, she was stuck. Resigning herself to her fate, she turned and headed back to her room without any more protest.

The next day, Mr. Roberts surprised her by pushing the boundaries of what he normally did during their hug and brazenly pulled on the front of the garment, pulling the low cut neckline down and exposing almost all of her breasts and most of her bra. Letting go, he lifted the neckline back up and made a show of smoothing it out, his hands blatantly groping her breasts.

She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow as he finished and patted her on the back.

"All done?" she asked, turning and heading to her seat, a smirk on her face.

The rest of the day proceeded relatively normally, until she passed by his class again after everyone else had left and heard a giggle from within. She'd been getting extra help with an assignment and stayed late in a different class. She looked around, seeing no students standing or walking by, and peered in. Toni was leaning close to Mr. Roberts and was holding her phone up as he looked wide-eyed at something. She sighed, realizing it was the photo that she'd snapped the day before.

Toni whispered something to him and put her phone on his desk. Shocked, Alex watched as her twin reached down and pulled the edge of his trousers forwards and made a show of peering in. Grinning, she reached in and began to move her hand around, obviously stroking the teacher off.

Shocked beyond words, Alex continued to watch for a bit until Toni pulled her hand out. She said something else and then began to gather her things up. Quickly turning and heading out the door, Alex rushed to her car and sped home. A short while later, Alex heard her sister arrive and head to her room. Stepping through their closet, she angrily walked in and pointed a finger accusingly at her.

"What the fuck was that?" she yelled.

Toni, shocked, turned to look, surprise and a little fear on her face.

"I saw you and Mr. Roberts," Alex said, angrily.

Toni rolled her eyes. "That was just some harmless flirting, lighten up!"

"That was a teacher! You were jerking him off!" Alex said, coming forwards and pointing a finger in Toni's face.

Toni slapped the hand away and scowled back, growing obviously irritated. "Get the hand out of my face, Alex. It was just a little harmless fun!"

"What if someone had seen you?" Alex yelled.

"What about you, you little tramp?" Toni yelled back. "You've been letting guys put their hands all over you, including teachers!"

"I'm just giving them a hug, I'm not playing with their dicks!" Alex was fuming. "If someone else saw you, they could get fired you stupid cunt!"

Toni's mouth dropped open at being called a cunt. Alex rarely swore at her, and never called her names.

She reached forwards and pushed her, causing Alex to fall back into the closet door. "You're just jealous," Toni accused, angry now. "You're just mad because your own sister made you cum harder than you ever could!"

Alex's jaw dropped open and before she could stop herself, she slapped Toni. The look of shock on her twin's face caused an instant flood of regret, and a confused look fell on Alex's face. Toni reached up quickly and returned the slap, hitting her twice in rapid succession. Confusion turned to surprise then. Unable to stop herself, Alex rushed forward and kissed Toni full on the lips.

She pulled back and looked at her, confused.

"What the fuck did I do that for?" Alex thought.

Toni slapped her again, but a little softer this time, a clearly confused expression on her face. Alex fell forwards again, her lips brushing against her sister's. Toni returned the kiss briefly, but then pushed Alex away with a single hand. Alex backed up, surprised at both of their reactions and shook her head, turning and heading for her own room and left her confused sister alone.

A few hours later, there was a soft knock on her door. She didn't answer, knowing it was Toni. The door opened and then closed, and she heard a soft click. Toni's telltale gait padded across the room silently, and Alex felt her slide into bed next to her.