My Sister Made Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you would be doing something tonight," Alex said. "Football game or something."

Toni shook her head. Alex, suddenly concerned that she'd hurt her beloved twin, turned over and faced her.

"I'm sorry I got so mad and slapped you," Alex said, hugging her.

Toni nodded quietly. "I'm sorry too."

"I didn't mean to hurt you, or to kiss you. I don't really know what that was about," Alex said.

Toni didn't answer immediately, then surprised Alex by leaning in and pulling her face to her own, their lips touching in a gentle kiss. Alex, eyes wide, whimpered softly and closed her eyes, thoroughly enjoying how soft her sister's lips were. She cried out in surprise when Toni's tongue probed careful at her own. The two sisters moaned into each other's mouths, opening wide to allow their tongues access to each other. She felt Toni reach up and grab one of her breasts, squeezing gently. She followed suit and reached up to feel her sister's breast. She realized then why guys were so desperate to get their hands on hers. Toni's breasts, identical to her own, were spectacular. They were soft, pliable, warm, not mentioning she smelled great.

Their kiss was electrifying. Alex had only been kissed a handful of times, but this one blew them all away. She'd never been so excited from just a simple kiss.

Toni broke the kiss then and looked up at her, almost in fear.

"I'm sorry," she said.

Alex answered her by leaning in and kissing her again, turning her over onto her back so she could slide on top of her. Toni spread her legs and let Alex in between them as she cocked her head to the side so they could continue their make-out session. The older twin was unable to contain herself, both hands quickly moving to Toni's breasts as her lips pushed and played with her younger sister's. She felt Toni pulling her shirt up, and smiled, sitting up and letting her pull it off. She quickly followed suit and the two sisters fell back into bed, their warm bodies sliding tightly together, their breasts pushing against each other as they brought their hands back up.

Clad only in panties now, the two sisters continue to grope haphazardly at each other's breasts, their lips still pressed tightly together, tongues dancing.

Finally, Alex broke the kiss and began to kiss down her sister's cheek and neck. She reached her clavicle and Toni moaned softly beneath her. Still not believing what was happening, and unable to stop herself, Alex continued kissing down her sister's shoulder and moved directly to one of her large breasts, sucking the nipple in and causing Toni to moan loudly.

Alex giggled, causing Toni to giggle and sending her breasts shaking. Alex tenderly sucked at the edges of her breast as she reached inside her sister's panties.

Toni looked at her, wide-eyed for a second, before falling back into the pillow and moaning softly. Alex pushed a single finger inside of her, causing Toni to moan and arch her hips upwards to meet it.

Alex began to alternate between sucking on her nipple and kissing her.

"What the fuck are we doing?" Alex continually thought, thoroughly confused and turned on by what was happening.

She felt Toni push her off then, sliding her own hand down and into Alex's panties. The two sisters moaned softly, their satiny lips locked together, a single finger in each sister's pussy, massaging gently.

They stroked and kissed gently for a few minutes, before they both began to orgasm together. Convulsing down hard on each other, and softly yelping into each other's mouth, they quietly slid their hands out of their panties and clutched desperately at the other.

Finally able to control themselves, they lay close, both twirling the other sister's hair in their fingers. Pulling the cover over them, they lay together, caressing and gently kissing each other until sleep claimed both of them.

*****

Samantha

Friday was the end of a long week for Samantha. School was unbelievably busy and poor Pastor Dan had texted her several times. It's not like he was begging or anything, he just kept wondering when he'd be able to see her again. She'd told him that she was probably free for a little while on Wednesday, but that school was so busy for her that she wouldn't be able to stay long.

She closed her eyes and began to meditate on the weeks activities as she lay in her bed.

She'd had a busy Monday, and an even busier Tuesday. She replied to Pastor Dan when he texted just after school. He never texted her during class, he was so thoughtful like that. He'd asked her if she would be able to come assist him in his office. She wasn't naive, she knew exactly what he was asking. Feeling like she was letting him down, she had to decline, but assured him that she would see him on Wednesday. He said he understood, but she knew that she'd probably disappointed him.

That Wednesday, after evening worship, she met him in his office. He took the precaution of shutting his door as she entered. She knew that it would only serve to make him look bad if someone saw them kissing! She felt so bad for him still, and wished she could do more than just make him feel needed again. She quickly thought about the blowjobs he'd asked for, and she shook the illicit thought away. This wasn't about her desires! Pastor Dan needed her help, not to be seduced by her! She was disappointed in herself.

She smiled sweetly at him, leaning in for a hug as he reached for her. His arms went around her waist and quickly pulled her to him. She raised her hand to the back of his head and cradled it into her neck.

"You smell good," he said.

"I bathed," she replied, drawing a laugh.

He turned, heading for his chair. Pulling it out, he sat down and pulled her into his lap.

"Would you like to talk or would you like to kiss me some more?" she asked, looking at him sweetly.

He smiled.

"I really enjoyed your sermon..." she began, but was unable to finish as he quickly kissed her.

She smiled internally, feeling how warm and soft his lips were on hers. She shook the thoughts away. This wasn't about her having fun! She was supposed to be making him feel needed.

She sighed, breaking the kiss and staring at him sweetly. "How have you been doing?"

They spoke quietly for a few minutes and she noticed his hand on her thigh. She was leaning into his shoulder, her head laying on the seat next to his. He reached up with his free hand, as his other was pinned behind her back and on the seat, and drew her down for another kiss.

"Can we move over to the couch?" she asked, feeling the hard plastic of his desk chair poking her painfully in the back.

He smiled and nodded. "This isn't exactly comfortable, is it?" he said.

She shook her head and stood, reaching down for him. Smiling, she went and sat on the couch, crossing her legs and smiling as he sat down next to her. She figured it would be easier to talk here, and she could let him kiss her easier. He seemed to really enjoy doing that.

She looked at him as he slid down next to her and began to ask him about something he'd said in the service, but he leaned into her, and indeed almost on top of her as she was pushed backwards on the couch.

His hand quickly ran up her t-shirt and groped her breasts. She'd never been one to flaunt her body, but she wasn't ashamed of it. She had medium sized breasts, not so large and attention-grabbing as her sisters, Alex and Toni, but whenever she swam or went to work out, she saw men staring at them.

Dan was doing something to her. His lips and tongue were pressing softly into hers, and she couldn't help but begin to feel light-headed. She tried to focus, and tell herself that it was him that was supposed to be feeling this, not her, but she felt her private parts getting all tingly again.

He pulled her shirt up then, and she gasped in mild alarm when she felt his hand on her bra, squeezing gently as they kissed on his couch.

She broke the kiss, but he didn't remove his hand. Looking at the clock, she sighed in disappointment.

"Pastor Dan," she said, as he nuzzled her neck.

"You make me happy, Samantha," he said. "I feel like such a virile and potent man when I get to do these things with you."

"I'm so glad I can help," she said, smiling as he leaned in for another kiss. His tongue found hers and she briefly forgot that she was trying to leave. He lifted her shirt a little and caused her eyes to go wide when he lowered his face and kissed her stomach.

A shiver went up here entire body and she collapsed back into the couch as he ran his warm tongue upwards across her clenched stomach muscles to the bottom part of her bra.

"I've got to get home," she heard herself saying. "I've got homework!"

"Just a little longer," he begged, looking up at her.

She felt her heart breaking a little for him as she raised her head and looked down. He looked like he really needed her, and she knew that she would be able to stay up a little later to finish her studies. She nodded briefly and lay back as he smiled and went back to kissing and licking her stomach. His other hand went up to the breast that he hadn't touched yet, and he seemed to be trying to pull her bra off.

She shook her head to clear all of the yummy feelings and sensations from it. Sitting up, she lowered her shirt and lifted his face to kiss him again.

"I really do have to go," she admonished. "I keep telling myself that this isn't for my benefit, but I'm sorry to say that I can't help but start feeling really good when you kiss me. I think I should go before I cross a line that I know I shouldn't cross with you, Pastor Dan."

He smiled and nodded. "I think I'll be okay until I see you again," he said. "Friday maybe?"

She shrugged. "I'm not sure. I might have to study if this week at school doesn't let up a little bit."

They talked a little more while she straightened herself up. She looked at herself in the mirror and took a tissue to her slightly smudged makeup.

"I have to say again, I'm sorry for asking for a blowjob last week," Dan said, coming up behind her and kissing her neck.

She looked at him in brief shock again, but then told herself that he had been married. He must be used to that sort of thing.

"I've just never done that before, Pastor Dan. I wouldn't know what to do, and I don't think I'd be very good," she blurted out, nervous talking about such a thing. "I'm only eighteen you know, I don't have a lot of experience."

"Oh Samantha, I'm not expecting you to. I just know that you'd be perfect at it. Everything seems to come so very naturally to you."

She smiled and shrugged. "I'm sure you might think so, but I'd just be so embarrassed if I did it wrong."

He smiled and nodded at her. "I'm more than happy to content myself with kissing you, my beautiful, beautiful Samantha."

She blushed and got ready to leave, but not before kissing him again.

"Text me when you need to see me again, okay?" she told him. "I can't promise anything, but I'll try and see if I can make it by on Friday. If nothing else, I'll definitely see you on Sunday. We can talk, and you can kiss me again if it makes you feel better."

He smiled sweetly. "I don't deserve a friend like you, Samantha."

She smiled. "Pshaw, don't say such things. You're a wonderful man, Pastor Dan."

She turned and walked down the hall. She glanced back and saw him watching her, knowing he was probably watching her butt as she walked away. She snickered quietly and shook her head. She knew that no matter the age they were, men were always going to be men and stare at women's asses.

Thursday, and Friday were likewise busy, and she only had more homework. She texted him a sad face on Friday evening, letting him know that she wouldn't be able to see him.

"I promise I'll see you on Sunday," she sent.

"I understand," he sent. "See you then."

Something in the text message bothered her. He seemed so despondent. She grew worried. She sighed, unable to do anything about it. In the back of her mind though, she couldn't get the feeling that she'd let him down out of her mind.