My Sister, My Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Haylee is left alone with her brother for a month.
5.4k words
4.04
156.3k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadowxr
shadowxr
77 Followers

My prototype is finally done, I just need to add a few touch ups. I call it the RMC device, it's very simple and looks useless to the average person. It's a small rectangular device, no bigger than an Andy's mint. One side has a specific color, the color of my step sisters skin. The other side is metallic and has a sticky adhesive on it, but, when placed on the back of your neck above your spinal cord you won't see the metallic side. It holds a charge for approximately sixteen hours and can be charged wirelessly as long as the victim is laying on the charging pad at night (which can easily be slipped into a pillow case). I currently have five of these devices, exact replicas. I've had no one to test them on until now.

These RMC devices are perfect for body control, when placed on the back of someone's neck and activated through the app it shoots a needle into the spinal cord of the victim. This allows the device to stay stationary in case the adhesive fails and it's also what enables me to control the body of the victim. I simply just type in some code after it's been activated, and it'll make them do anything I want. Sadly, it can't change the opinions someone has, or implant thoughts, I'll have to work on that over the next semester of college.

My name is Adam, I'm 21 and a junior in college majoring in sciences that pursue the study of the brain. I live about two hours away from home and it's been great, I haven't had to see my bitchy sister who's always gotten me in trouble. Her name is Haylee, she's 18 and currently a senior in high school. Whenever I visit home from college she'd do anything to make my life hell, especially telling my parents that I, "hurt her feelings" or some bull shit. I'd always be grounded and not allowed to leave the house because of her, she never gets in trouble and probably never will. My parents love her too much too ever see that she's a lying slut. But, soon I'll be the one who gets away with everything.

Although, I may hate Haylee, but damn is she fucking hot. She's a cheerleader in high school and has the body to prove it. She's 5'2, has long brunette hair that flows a couple of inches below her shoulders, light brown eyes, tan skin as if she lived on the beach every day, C cup tits and a bubble butt that shows in every pair of pants she wears. Of course, it doesn't help that she wears the tightest pairs of pants she can find every day. Along with having a hot body she uses it like a slut, she's been known to fuck any guy that has abs or is on the football team. Hell, her freshman year of high school she got caught sending nudes to all the seniors on the team and our parents did nothing about it! They just acted as if it didn't happen. She doesn't even plan on going to college and they're fine with that as long as she's "happy". It's whatever Haylee wants Haylee gets.

Usually I'd be upset that my month of winter break had to be spent with Haylee, but with the RMC, I'm excited. Our parents are going out of town for the month for some vacation in Europe. This means I'll be completely alone with her for a month. This month she won't be getting me into any trouble either, this month she's going to get what's been coming to her for a long time. Finally, I'll get whatever I want.

-----------------------------------------

*buzz buzz buzz*

I woke up excited, slamming my hand on the alarm to turn it off and jumping out of bed to get dressed. It was Friday, I had no classes today since I'd already taken all of my finals and my car already had my prototypes packed away with a suitcase full of cloths. It may be 8 am but I know that today I get to go home and test my prototype. After getting dressed I quickly grabbed my car keys opened my dorm door and headed straight to my car. I jumped in the car and started it up, pulled out my phone and typed my address in my GPS. Two hours until I'd arrive home, two short hours until it's my time to shine. I pulled out of my dorm parking lot and was off, ready to be home. I turned up the music to entertain me for the ride home and to make it shorter.

I finally made it home, it was 10 am and I pulled my car up to the driveway. I know my parents had left yesterday but I didn't see Haylee's mustang in the driveway. She must've left to go to some friend's house. I got out of my car and grabbed my one suitcase and walked up to my front door. I entered my house and it's not too small of a house. I live in a nice neighborhood in a two-story house, the only problem that I've ever had with it is my sister living here too. I walked towards the stairs of the house to head towards my room and stopped at the end of the stairs.

"Wow you're home early, loser" Haylee said sitting on the couch.

"Why are you home? Where's your car?" I responded trying to ignore her minor insults.

"My cars in the auto shop, someone hit it and it'll be a month before I get it out. Sucks for you because Mom and Dad said you have to let me borrow your car for the whole winter break whenever I need it" she said with an evil tone.

I knew my parents would have told her that. But damn even with her attitude, she still made me hard as hell. She was wearing a tight pink tank top that had her tits damn near spilling out. Fuck, her damn tight gray yoga pants were even showing the outline of her panties.

Haylee sarcastically said "Adam, I see you're hard, you want me to take care of it you perv?"

"Shut up, you're such a Bitch" I said as I started to blush

Haylee sat up and said "Well apparently your bitchy sister turns you on, you're such a loser. I bet you haven't even had sex yet. Now give me your fucking keys I have plans with friends in an hour" in a pity like tone.

"Take the fucking keys, I don't care just don't wreck my car", I threw her my keys and grabbed my suitcase and headed upstairs to my room. I have this whole night planned out and I know she won't be coming home until late tonight, she'll probably hammered and high like normal. I went upstairs too my room and swung the door threw my suitcase on my bed and sat down in my desk chair and got on my computer. I went to amazon and ordered 8 fire detectors that had hidden security cameras installed in them. Thank god for amazon prime, my order should be in by 7 pm tonight. My plan is all piecing together now, I just need to do a couple more things and everything should go perfectly.

I got up from my desk and went down stairs to put my shoes on. I opened the front door and began to head towards the gas station, thankfully it's only a five-minute walk from my house. I entered the gas station and immediately went to the alcohol section, I grabbed 2 six packs of red apples ale. Haylee's favorite alcohol, just in case she doesn't come home drunk I know she will be after she sees this. I grabbed the ale and went back to the house, I went upstairs and put both cases on her bed with a note saying, "Hey sis, thought you'd like something to take the edge off. Sorry for being rude earlier!". Then I placed a charging pad inside of her pillow case and plugged it into the wall. "

"I need to make sure she's passed out drunk when I put the RMC on her, if I don't then she'll feel it shoot the needle in the back of her neck and pull it out before I can put any commands in it." I thought to myself as I left her room.

*doorbell rings*

As soon as I heard the doorbell ring I ran down stairs to the front door and quickly opened it. Laying on the doorstep was a box with amazon labels scattered all over it. "Great! My cameras arrived" , I thought to myself as I picked up the box and brought it to my room. I gently placed the box on my bed and opened it, inside I found 8 individual fire detectors wrapped in bubble wrap. I took them all out of the box and then began replacing the old ones in the house. I placed the new fire detectors in select places, one in the upstairs bathroom, in the upstairs hall, in Haylee's room, in the living room, in the downstairs bathroom, the kitchen, one inside the front room by the front door and the last one I placed in my parents' bedroom. I loaded up the wireless video feed on my computer to test them, I had a full view of each room and they gave me great quality of sound! I decided I'd take a small nap and set an alarm for 11 pm a little after Haylee gets home. Hopefully she'll be passed out by the time I wake up.

*buzz, buzz, buzz*

I turned off the alarm on my phone and slowly got out of bed. I sat up and forced myself to get in my chair to log on the computer. I checked the security camera in Haylee's room and the light was shut off, I angrily muttered "shit these cameras don't have night vision". I knew she was home, but I don't know how wasted she was, so it's going to be risky putting the RMC on the back of her neck. I quietly stepped out of my bedroom and into the hallway, Haylee's room was just down the hall on next to the top of the stairs. I kept the hallways light off since her bedroom door may be open, I don't want to risk waking her up by turning on the light. I creeped up to her bedroom and her door was wide open, I heard snoring coming from her bed along with the reeking smell of alcohol. I still left the light out just in case, I entered her room quietly and cautiously and it was pitch black. I approached her bed and listened to her breathing to try and find out if she was laying on her stomach. Thankfully she was, I took my hand and felt her back. I trailed my hand up her back to find her neck then I slowly moved her hair to the side, so I could place the device on her neck. She seemed like she was completely out, so I wasn't too worried that she'd wake up. I finally had parted her hair from the back of her neck and slowly placed the device her. "Fucking did it! Now just to activate it in my room"

I slowly tip toed out of her room and back to mine. I opened my phone and pulled up the app I designed and saw that the device was charging. Which is good, that meant the charging pad I placed under her pillow was functioning properly. Now for the riskiest part, activating it. Once I activate it on my phone the device will be sending a needle in her spine, so I can control her movements. It's going to be painful and I hope this doesn't wake her up. I quickly clicked the activation button on my phone and closed my eyes praying that she wouldn't wake up.

*Device 1 activated*

I quickly shut off the sound of my phone. I forgot I made it talk, I'm such an idiot sometimes. But, I haven't heard a peep from Haylee so that must mean it worked! Now for my first command, I opened the app again and typed in a command that made it so Haylee couldn't physically touch the back of her neck and also to numb the nerves surrounding the device. This will prevent her from taking it off or even knowing it's there when she wakes up. God I'm so excited to fucking finally get her back, but, I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning when she's up. So, I guess I'll get some sleep.

I set an alarm for noon just in case I sleep in, Haylee is in for a fucking treat tomorrow and I can't wait to give it to her.

-----------------------------------------

I woke up before my alarm and got out of bed feeling as if I took a nap of a lifetime. I quickly went to my computer to check on Haylee's room and... it wasn't Haylee sleeping in her bed. It was her friend Anna. I checked the living room camera and Haylee was on the couch passed out with an ale half empty in her hand. I accidentally put the chip on Anna last night!

Anna is basically Haylee's twin when it comes to their height and attitudes. Although Anna has long blonde hair that goes down to her shoulders and her eyes are the color of ocean blue. Her figure is perfect from the bubble butt and tits that are a tad bigger than Haylee's. She always knows what to wear to turn every guys attention towards her. Of course, she chose to wear just a black bra and over it a see through white t-shirt that barely covered her ass. She probably was wearing some elastic short shorts because it doesn't even look like she's wearing pants.

Anna has always been rude to me just like Haylee, from the teasing to the name calling. She even backed Haylee up on her lies to get me in trouble, so I guess I'm not too upset with her getting the chip. I suppose I can start with her first.

Just as I about got up from the computer Anna started getting out of bed. I quickly sat back down to watch her on the camera. She didn't even touch the device which told me it's working, because her neck should be sore from that needle. I sat back down and pulled out my phone to start inputting a command. I put a command so that every-time I snap my fingers Anna would listen to whatever I'd say but she wouldn't do it until I snapped again. I got up from my chair and began to head toward Haylee's room, I walked in her room and Anna gave me a dirty look, "What do you want perv? Did you come here to get a look at the body you'll never get?" she said in sarcastic cute voice.

I snapped my fingers and Anna quickly yelled, "What do you want?! Stop snapping at me! I'm not your fucking dog."

"Anna I want you to no longer speak unless I speak to you" then I snapped my fingers again with a grin on my face.

Anna's expression changed from angry to confused and she started to stare at me in hopes I'd give her an answer as to why she can't talk, something that will never happen. I decided to pull out my phone and deactivate that command. I added a new one so Anna will listen to me no matter what, regardless if I snap my fingers.

Anna's perspective

"Why can't I move? What the hell happened. Why can't I fucking talk? I.. I don't understand. This has to be a dream!" I thought to myself as Adam stared down at me.

"Anna why don't you get on your knees" Adam said as he unzipped his pants and threw them to the floor leaving only his boxers on.

"I'm not getting on my fucking knees, he's fucking crazy. Why the hell is he pulling his pants down? That perv is not getting a blow job from me!"

For some reason I stood up, got in front of Adam and got down on both knees then looked up at him. I'm sure the look on my face gave him a clue about how confused I was.

"Why in the fuck did I do that? Somethings wrong, this must be a dream. I can't control any parts of my body and I can't even fucking talk or yell for Haylee! Oh god what is he going to do to me?"

"Anna why don't you pull my dick out and start sucking it, while you're blowing me go head and finger yourself and don't stop blowing me until I cum. Also, don't stop fingering yourself until you cum."

"This cannot be happening, I won't do it! I won't! This must be a dream."

Some invisible force made me pull his dick out of his boxers. God it was huge, 7 inches and throbbing. I didn't even want to deep throat it, but I don't think I had a choice. I put his dick between my lips and slowly started sliding it into my mouth with my tongue pressing against his shaft. Helplessly I kept going until his dick was all the way down my throat and my lips touched his skin. He then took his hand and grabbed my hair and started face fucking me at full force, it was so difficult to breath and I started tearing up because of my gag reflex.

"Fuck, he must be doing this for all the years I tortured him. I can't stand Adam, I swear to fuuuuuck. Fuuuck. Fuuuck"

I started to finger myself and I didn't even notice it until now. Usually it would be so fucking hard me to do these two things at once but whatever Adam did to me makes it easy. "God I fucking hate him. I fucking hate Adam. I can't fucking stand hi-" my thought got cut off as Adam thrusted his dick down my throat as hard as he could. I can feel his dick twitching in my throat.

"god I need air, fuck. "

"Fuck! Anna, god you felt so fucking good" as he pulled his dick out of my mouth and slapped me with it and laughed. I could feel his cum going down my throat, I don't think I've ever swallowed so much.

"I can't fucking believe he just came down my throat. This is such a turn off, there's no way I'm cumming. No matter how much I finger myself, I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of me cumming"

"Now I'll leave you be, by the way you're not allowed to tell anybody about what I did to you. Also, you'll be able to walk around freely after you cum"

Adam left the room and closed the door with me just sitting here on my knees fingering my self.

"Fuck, I'm actually getting wet. How fucking dare, he do this to me? I know I'm not going to be able to talk until I cum. God I better start thinking about getting fucked by some sexy guy. Oh fuck, god"

I started moaning louder and louder, I still couldn't speak but I knew I was getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Fuuuuck, I'm so fucking close god I'm so fucking tense. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuck"

I felt my whole body tense up as the rush of endorphins flowed throughout my body. God it felt so fucking good. As soon as I came I fell to the floor. I could finally move again and talk.

"I need to get out of this house as soon as possible and get as far away as I can."

*buzz*

My phone went off and it was a text from Adam.

Adam: by the way you're not allowed to leave this house unless I say so. I knew you'd be thinking about getting away, also you're not allowed to block my number or stop any communication with me.

I closed my phone and just sat there on the floor. I began crying due to thought that I'm a fucking sex toy now.

"There's nothing I can do about it either. I'm so fucking tired now, I... I just need to sleep." I thought as I laid on the floor and closed my eyes.

Adams perspective

I went straight to my room and closed my bedroom door and sat down in my chair. I looked at the video feed in Haylee's room and Anna is just lying on the floor asleep. I made sure to save the clip of her sucking my dick just in case my RMC device fails at some point. Maybe a little blackmail will motivate her to listen to me without me using the device. I decided to open the app and check the commands that I have on her.

Active

  1. Is not allowed to leave current building

  2. May not touch the back of neck and her nerves are to be numbed by the device

  3. Must listen to everything Adam says

  4. May not block any communication with Adam

  5. May not speak to anyone about what is going on

Inactive commands

  1. After first snap of fingers you may tell user command, second snap will initiate command

I decided to add a command so every time she wants to sleep she must sleep on the pillow on Haylee's bed. I need to ensure the device stays charged, god knows what could go wrong if she can tell people what's going on. Afterwards I looked back at the monitor and checked the living room camera, Haylee is still asleep and it's 2 pm! Wow, that slut can really nap. I guess it's time to get my other chip on Haylee, but I won't be able to do it now because she isn't drunk enough to stay asleep when I activate the device.

I proceeded to get out of my chair and go downstairs and looked inside my parent's liquor cabinet. I grabbed the bottle of vodka and took it upstairs and laid it next to Anna in Haylee's room. She didn't even look up when I opened the door. She must've really been asleep. I closed the door and went back to my room and sent Anna a text. Time to get Haylee on board with the slave train.

Anna's perspective

*buzz*

"What in the hell, who texted me?" I thought as I opened my phone

Adam: hey Anna so since you have to listen to everything I say, thanks to my genius invention. I have something you must do, I put a bottle of vodka next to you. When Haylee wakes up and you guys hang out I want you to get her shit faced. I'm sure she's still a little drunk, so it may be easier to persuade her now if anything. Go wake her up and get her drunk.

shadowxr
shadowxr
77 Followers
12