My Sister, My Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadowxr
shadowxr
77 Followers

"Are you fucking kidding me? I know Idon't have a choice but why does he want to get Haylee drunk? So, he can fuck her? What if he can't control her like he can control me and what invention is he talking about? I'm going to figure this out. I'm going to get out of this, I swear Adam, you're not going to be able to keep this game going on for muchlonger"

I got up and still tasted cum in the back of my throat. I just ignored it and headed downstairs where Haylee was passed out on the couch with a bottle of reds in her hand still. I didn't want to wake her up but my body did the work for me against my will. I shook her gently and spoke quietly and gently, "Hey, Hayhay it's time to get up. The party with us isn't over. I found a bottle of vodka that we can get trashed on tonight."

Haylee's eyes slowly opened and widened as I finished that statement. She sat up and chugged the rest of the ale that she didn't finish last night then looked at me and said, "the party is never over with us Anns, you want to have some guys over tonight, so we can get laid? I know a couple of football players that'd loooove to come chill" Haylee said with a flirty tone.

I wanted to say yes so we could get some help, but I automatically responded with, "maybe first let's go to your room and get trashed. Then we can later".

"Why did I say that? I can't even respond to her with my own will, it's as if something was doing the talking for me"

Haylee looked at her phone and looked back up at me, "it's only 2 pm, shouldn't we save it for tonight?"

I quickly responded, against my will, "I'll have a guy bring more tonight for us, I'm getting you smashed tonight with me. It's going to be a party"

Haylee stood up with her tang-top barely on and took a quick stretch then grabbed my hand to take me to her room while saying, "I'll get the music, you better get just as wasted as me. Last night I think you held back" as she giggled on the way up to her room

"I wish I could tell her what was going on, but something wasn't letting me. I wish I knew what Adam had done to me."

We entered Haylee's room and she shut the door and started playing music through her Bluetooth speaker. She turned the volume up just enough, so we could barely hear each other.

"Okay Haylee, here's the game. I'll bet you fifty bucks and a gram of weed that you can't chug at least half of this bottle."

Again, something I said against my will. I knew Haylee would do anything for money and weed. She's even sucked some nerds dick just for some free weed and some spending money.

Haylee's eyes widened with excitement as she grabbed the bottle from me, "so you swear you'll get it to me by tonight if I do?"

"I wish she'd just look at the proof of the bottle, it's such a higher alcohol content than we usually drink. Fuck, I can't tell her, but I want to so bad!"

"I promise I will, all you gotta do is chug half of it" I said with a deceiving grin

Haylee barely let me finish my sentence before she unscrewed the lid and threw the bottle upwards and let the fire water pour into her mouth. Damn she was good at chugging, I can barely take shots. It took her no more than two minutes before half that bottle was gone.

"Alright Ann's you better start callin up your connections and get me that money and weed!"

"You know I will hayhay I've never let you down before!" I said with a wink at the end.

"I don't even understand why Adam wanted her drunk. Oh god, what if he makes me fuck her?"

*buzz*

"Speaking of the devil he just texted me. This better be good, I wonder how he knows exactly when to text me."

Adam: Come to my room and tell Haylee you're going to the bathroom.

Immediately I looked at Haylee, "Hey I got to go to the restroom, when I get back we can start partying"

Haylee was barely listening to me probably because her face was stuck to her phone. Ever since she started texting that jock all she ever does is snap him nonstop. I got up and left the room, closed the door and went to Adams room and opened the door.

"What do you want now Adam?" I said angrily

Adam turned around in his chair quickly and shot back an answer, "hey drop the attitude or I'll make you suck my dick again."

I rolled my eyes and Adam ignored it, he held out his hand and had some type of metal thing lying in his palm.

"Here's this little rectangle toy. I want you to offer Haylee a back massage and place the metallic side on the back of her neck then get off of her and come back here. I don't want you to talk to me again until you're done"

"What in the hell is this thing? Fuck, I'm not going to be able to talk back to him. Maybe this is what he's using to control me, now he's goingto use it to control her. Fuck. I don't know what I'm going to do now..."

Without even questioning it I put the thingy in my pocket and went back to Haylee's room. I opened the door there she was on her stomach laying down snapping that jock. My newly forced "reflexes" kicked in and I jumped on her back and jokingly said, "Haylee let me give you a quick neck massage, my mom taught me this cool trick so you'll feel super relaxed"

"I don't even know how I came up with that lie. Almost everything I've been saying is straight up bull shit and I can't even control what I say. This new reflex is bull shit, I need to find a way to stop it from controlling me. "

Haylee quickly put her face into the pillow and tried her hardest to make a clear sentence. "Yo-You can does that. My necks hurting like craaazyyy. You are best Ann's"

In my head I'm shouting for Haylee to listen to me, but nothings coming out. My hand automatically parted her hair, so I had a clear view of her neck. Then my right hand quickly grabbed that thingy Adam gave me and put it on the back of her neck. I then realized Haylee was sleeping, automatically I got off of her and went back to Adams room as he requested.

"So, it must be that device that's controlling her. I must have one on the back of my neck too. Every time I try to touch it my hands don't go near it, he must have made it, so I can't touch it or something."

I opened Adams door and entered his room again, "I did as you asked, now can you please tell me what's going on Adam?!" I said in distress.

Adam turned around in his chair again this time with a grin on his face, "Anna, why don't you sit on my lap."

"I don't want to sit on your fucking lap you pervert."

Again, I listened to what he said against my will and sat on his lap. He turned me around, so we were facing his computer monitor. I saw that he had a camera in Haylee's room and we could see her sleeping.

"this fucker has been watching us this whole time? I want to puke, god... I wonder what he's seen me do, or how long it's been in her room..."

"Anna, you see Haylee is my slave now, just like you. In fact, Haylee is about to wake up and take a bunch of nude photos and send them to you and ask if they're okay to send to her new boy toy. Then you're going to send them to me, so I can make sure she does everything I tell her too. With or without the device. After you send them all to me you're going to tell her they're all perfect to send to him."

"It finally hit me, he recorded me sucking his dick. Regardless if I get out he's going to show the world that video. Fuck, it doesn't matter. When I get out I'll be sure to put him in jail I fucking swear. Now Haylee is going to be under his control, but, I don't think he knows that she doesn't fucking care if anyone sees her nudes."

Adam pulled out his phone and loaded some weird app and typed some nerdy coding stuff into it. Next thing I know I see Haylee getting undressed in her room snapping nude photos of herself.

*buzz*

A text from Haylee...

Haylee: hey I want to send these photos to this guy, I have a lot and I wanted to know if you think they're good enough.

To be continued...

shadowxr
shadowxr
77 Followers
12