My Sister Stacey Pt. 04

Story Info
Stacey and Shawn visit Mom over Memorial Day weekend.
8.3k words
4.66
38.9k
88

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

Author's Note:

Sorry this story took a backseat to some of my other writing and I've been on a bit of work-induced sabbatical from writing as well. Thanks to my loyal followers that comment and check up on me to make sure I'm doing well and continuing to write. Please let me know what you think of this one.

-Nosebone

The next three weeks passed as our love and passion grew exponentially. We'd moved into our new apartment, and the change made it seem like we were settling into life as young lovers and not brother and sister. We enjoyed going places together, holding hands and exchanging quick kisses like other young couples. We were living the life that we both admitted we'd always wanted. When we were home we'd adopted an informal nudist policy. This led to almost constant lovemaking as the sight of one another naked was too hard for either of us to resist.

Mom called us the Friday before Memorial Day and asked if we wanted to come to the City for the weekend. I quickly agreed, but Stacey seemed reluctant. After I hung up the phone, I asked her about it.

"What was that about," I asked.

"I'm just not sure about going down there for the whole weekend," she said. "We'll have to just be brother and sister, again."

"We can't ignore her, baby. Especially now," I replied.

"I know, but I'm getting really used to it just being us here. I won't be able to sleep next to you at home," she said sadly.

"It'll be okay, baby," I promised.

We packed our things in her Civic and left a little after lunch. Mom greeted us with hugs and she announced we had reservations at a new restaurant she'd been wanting to try. There had been a definite change in the vibe of the house since the last time I was there. There were no references to my father remaining. His study was empty. I felt a little awkward, but I reminded myself he'd made his bed. Stacey was going to be our designated driver, so Mom and I had a glass of wine before we left.

There was a definite change in Mom as well. I saw a side of her that I'd never seen before. She'd always been very reserved, but now she was much more easy going. We had another glass of wine with dinner. Mom laughed and smiled continually. It was great to see the change. I glanced at Stacey knowing she could see the difference in Mom as well. I kept my hand on Stacey's thigh under the table as much as possible, her fingers intertwined in mine.

After dinner, Stacey drove us home. The wine continued to flow and Stacey joined us. We sat around the table until the wee hours of the morning talking and sipping wine. When Mom left to go to the restroom, Stacey pounced on me, kissing me passionately.

"You're going to get us caught," I whispered.

"No, I won't. I've been dying to kiss you all night," she said just as she resumed her onslaught of kisses. Stacey had barely sat back down when Mom returned and announced she was going to bed. She said that she was meeting her best friend Tish for lunch the next day. I felt Stacey look at me and I turned to her. She smiled, but it quickly turned to panic. Mom looked at me curiously but reiterated her intention to go to bed. Mom turned and walked back down the hall to her bedroom.

"What was that look for," I asked Stacey.

"I forgot I was wearing lipstick," she said. She grabbed a paper napkin from the counter and wiped my face. There was a tell-tale red streak on the napkin.

"Holy shit," I said. "How bad did it look?"

"Not too bad. I could tell. Mom probably didn't notice," Stacey smiled.

"Damn, I hope not. We need to be more careful," I said.

"We will. She'll probably be gone for a couple hours tomorrow," Stacey said with a devious grin.

"Baby. What did I just say about being careful," I repeated.

"It'll be fine, Shawn," she said. "I want you in my bed, finally. That's where I always fantasized it would happen the first time."

"You're a mess, you know that, right?"

"My panties are a mess right now," she said.

"Come on, let's go to bed. It's almost 3," I replied.

"Yours or mine," she asked.

"You in yours, me in mine," I said.

"You're no fun," she said. She walked up the stairs in front of me. There was lot more motion to her butt than walking would have ordinarily required. I reached in front of me and gave her little ass a firm squeeze.

"That took long enough," she smiled. "I'm going to take off my makeup and brush my teeth. Then I'll come say good night."

"Okay," I said. I did my usual evening routine and was sitting on my bed in a pair of shorts when she walked in my bedroom naked.

"Hey, I'm not getting through to you about being careful, am I?"

"What? I always sleep naked in the summer. You never knew that," she asked with a smile.

"How would I," I replied. I stood to take my sister in my arms. We kissed and our hands roamed over one another's bodies. I felt her reach down to rub my growing cock.

"Shawn, let me sleep in here with you tonight, please?"

"Stace, we can't," I replied.

"I need your cock so bad, baby," she said.

"I know, I need you too. Maybe tomorrow, okay?"

"You better," she said. She quickly knelt in front of me, pulling my cotton shorts down as she did. She engulfed my hardness and sucked me deliciously.

"Baby, that so good, but we can't. Mom's downstairs," I pleaded with her.

She just looked up at me as her mouth continued to work up and down my shaft. I shook my head at her, signaling my surrender. I moved to sit on the bed. She crawled on her knees to me.

"I knew you'd come to your senses," she smiled. "Now give me your cum, so I can sleep tonight."

She took me in her mouth once again, sucking me like she'd never sucked me before. I watched as her hand moved between her thighs. She moaned lightly around my cock as she touched herself. I was nervous as I could be, but I finally relaxed knowing that Mom was probably already asleep. Hopefully completely unaware that her daughter was on her knees right above her bedroom sucking her son's hard cock.

I felt myself getting closer from Stacey's feverish sucking. I told her and saw her hand move faster between her thighs. Her moans increased, thankfully muffled by the mouthful of my cock.

"Oh, baby," I whispered as I felt the first jet leave my cock. Her moans increased yet again and I knew that she'd orgasmed. She continued sucking well past the time I was empty. She slowly let my cock slip from her mouth and swallowed my cum. She licked her lips before she stood up. She offered her hand to me and I saw it was covered with her wetness. I sucked her fingers, tasting her essence.

"Now, I think we'll both be able to sleep," she smiled. She leaned down to kiss me. "I love you so much, Shawn."

"I love you too, Stace."

"Night, baby," she said before she walked to the door.

"Night," I replied. She paused briefly before she walked out the door. I admired her breasts and ass as she stood there in profile. Even with the wonderful blowjob, I wanted her badly. Tomorrow, I reminded myself. She smiled at me and walked down the hall to her room.

I fell asleep that night and dreamed of her. I dreamed of making love to her, our bodies writhing on the bed. I dreamed we were in the pool in backyard. I dreamed Mom was watching us, and she didn't mind.

I woke up a little after 9 and walked to bathroom to shower. After dressing, I walked down the hall. Stacey's door was still closed so I assumed she was still sleeping. I continued downstairs and found Mom sitting in the dining room leafing through the newspaper. I poured myself a cup of coffee from the kitchen and joined her.

"Morning Mom," I said.

"Morning Shawn. Did you sleep well," she asked.

"Yes, pretty well actually. The wine helped," I smiled.

"It does that," she laughed.

"What are you reading," I asked.

"Just looking through the job ads," she replied.

"Are you going to have to get a job," I asked.

"Oh no, nothing like that. I want something to do. Your father always insisted that I never do anything, so that he could maintain his fragile ego. I want to have some purpose in my life, now that he's gone. I've been looking for a non-profit or charity that needs someone," she said.

"Oh, okay," I smiled. "That would be good."

"I think so," she said as she took a sip of her coffee. "So, how are things going between you and Stacey?"

"Going pretty good. We got moved into the new apartment so I'm not sleeping on the couch anymore," I lied.

"She was the one that crashed in on your life. You should have made her sleep on the couch," Mom laughed.

"When have I ever done anything like that to her," I asked with a smile.

"Never, she's always been on a pedestal as far as you've been concerned," Mom said with a smile.

"Yeah, she has," I replied.

"How's Melanie," Mom asked. I was surprised that question had taken that long to come up. Mom thought the world of Mel and hated it when we broke up. I could only imagine what she'd think about the things that had happened since.

"She's fine, Mom," I said.

"It still doesn't feel right," she asked.

"No, it's just hard," I said evasively.

"Are you two still talking," she asked.

"Not since the weekend classes ended," I said. "Stacey and I have been busy and there hasn't been much time."

"I understand, but Stacey is your sister and she'd understand. They've always been really good friends," Mom continued.

"I know Mom," I said flatly.

"I'm sorry honey. I know you don't want to talk about it," she said. She reached over and patted my hand.

"Thanks, Mom. We'll see how it goes," I said.

"Yes. We will," she smiled. She looked up as Stacey walked in the room. She was dressed but her hair was wet from the shower.

"Morning," Stacey said. We greeted her before she returned from the kitchen with a cup of coffee and a muffin.

"So, what are you two planning to do today," Mom asked.

"I thought about getting in the pool," I said.

"That sounds good," Stacey agreed, with a devious smile that Mom didn't catch.

"You're having lunch with Tish," I asked Mom.

"Yes, at 11. I should probably go get ready," Mom said.

"Are there any plans for the rest of the weekend," Stacey asked.

"Yes, your uncles are co-hosting a bar-b-que tonight. We'll go to that. That's about it though, I just wanted to see your bright shiny faces," Mom said.

Stacey and I smiled back at her.

"I better get ready. You two go enjoy the pool. It's going to be a beautiful day," Mom smiled. She grabbed her coffee mug and walked to her bedroom. Stacey rose and sat on my lap, kissing me. I pointed to the hallway that Mom had walked down just seconds before.

"It'll be okay. Just relax," Stacey smiled. I shook my head at her.

"I've always fantasized about the pool, too," she continued.

"You have, huh," I asked.

"Uh huh," she grinned.

"I don't think we're going to have time to make all of your fantasies come true while she's gone for lunch," I said.

"One at a time, Shawn," she smiled lewdly. "I think I'm going to go get my black bikini on. You want to come help?"

"Yes, I do," I smiled.

---------------------------

Mom walked out to the pool where we were and announced she was leaving. She said she'd probably be back around 1. We told her bye and to have fun. The look Stacey gave me when Mom walked back in the house told me we were going to have fun as well. She waded over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Can we wait until she's at least left the house," I said.

"I don't know if I can," she replied before she kissed me. I hugged her and then reached down in the water to squeeze her ass. How many times I'd subconsciously thought about doing that in the past. I slipped my hands inside to touch her bare skin, eventually moving around to the front to cup her smooth sex. My fingers explored and teased her.

"Fuck, I love when you touch me," she gasped as my finger flicked her clit lightly. Her hands were pawing my cock through my swim trunks. I pulled the strings on her hips that held her bikini bottom together. It came apart and I pulled it from between her thighs, before tossing it on the side of the pool. Her hands swiftly removed my trunks. I lifted her by the backs of her thighs and entered her.

"Oh, god, Shawn. That's what I needed, baby. Your hard cock inside me," she gasped.

"Mmmm, yeah. Me too baby," I agreed. I thrust in her slowly but my tempo continued to build. Her blowjob the previous night had been exquisite, but it was no match for the warmth and wetness of my sister's pussy. I loved being inside her, pleasuring her and being pleasured by her. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders, gripping me tightly as I plunged my cock inside her. The water churned with our passionate movement.

"That's it Shawn. I'm so turned on right now. Uggghhhh," she groaned, announcing her first orgasm. She threw her head back in pleasure. I struggled to keep control of her as our balance changed. I moved her to the concrete edge of the pool and continued slamming my dick in her.

"Mmmm, that's it. Give to me Shawn. Fuck my pussy. Oh, fuck me, baby," she panted.

"Oh baby. You feel so fucking good. I love you, Stacey. So, fucking much!!!"

"Give it to me baby, fill me up with your cum. Right here in this pool. I've dreamed about this moment, you taking me like this," she moaned.

"Mmmm, me too baby. I've always wanted you like this, too," I agreed. I was getting close. I increased my tempo further. Stacey got a wild look in her eyes.

"That's it baby. Mmmm, fuck me good. I love when you fuck me hard like this," she purred.

"I'm going to cum, Stacey," I announced.

"Mmmm, me too," she said.

"Oh Stacey. Fuck that's so good. Uhhhh, I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming," I moaned.

"Yes, do it. Oh, I love when you cum inside me baby. Nnnggghhhh," she whimpered.

I held her tightly as we both came down from our highs.

"Mmmm, that was great," she cooed. I let her down and we kissed tenderly.

"Yeah, it was," I agreed.

"What do you say about going inside to my room," she asked with a devilish smile.

"I'd say yes." I took her by the hand and led her to the stairs. We grabbed our discarded clothing and walked in the house. She took the lead and we walked to her bedroom. She turned to face me.

"This is where I always wanted to share this with you, Shawn. Right there in my bed. All the times I've laid there touching myself, thinking of you," she said.

"I know baby. We're going to make dreams into reality," I said as I took her in my arms. I removed her bikini top which had somehow survived our encounter in the pool. I caressed her big, beautiful breasts and teased her hard nipples. We kissed slowly and deliberately. Her hands roamed over my body. I motioned her to the bed and she laid back.

I knelt over her, resuming our kissing. I took my time, enjoying the moment. We had time, as Mom's lunch with Tish would likely take a couple of hours. They were old friends and loved to talk. My hands became more insistent on her breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers. She moaned softly as she enjoyed the pleasure coursing through her body.

"Touch me, Shawn," she said. I kissed my way down to her breasts as my hand moved over her abdomen. My fingers grazed lightly over her mound searching for her wetness. I cupped her sex lightly giving it a gentle squeeze. My middle finger entered her. I twirled it around in her wetness.

"Mmmm, it feels so good," she said. Her hands clutched my head as I began sucking her breasts.

"Taste me, baby," she said. "Eat my pussy."

I kissed my way down between her thighs. Her shapely legs opened further to allow room for my shoulders. I kissed the insides of her thighs, delaying the inevitable. I knew she yearned for my tongue but I wanted the tension to build. I planted light kisses on her outer labia, never venturing in to her creamy center as she wanted. Finally, she'd had enough.

"Shawn, please. Don't keep teasing me. I need your tongue on me," she gasped.

"Okay," I replied. I ran my tongue through her wetness, stopping just short of her hard, little clit. "Like that?"

"Yes, but further up. You know what I need," she pleaded.

"Yes, I do," I said before resuming my licking. I spread her lips with my hands, opening her wetness to me. I licked and savored her flavor, while also tasting the aftermath of our lovemaking in the pool. I made love to her sweet pussy with my mouth. My tongue explored her thoroughly, leaving no part untouched. I sucked on her lightly with my lips as I roamed around. She grasped my head as I worked my way up to her most sensitive spot. It peeked from her hood slightly, and I swirled my tongue around it, allowing her arousal to continue to peak. I heard her plead for more. I swiped my tongue over it and she groaned.

"Mmmm, that's so fucking good," she moaned.

I ate her slowly and tenderly, letting her passion build. I thought about what it would have like the previous summer if we had experienced this together. I thought about being the first one to touch her, the one to teach her about lovemaking. I was getting to make up for that lost opportunity, I realized. She was mine to pleasure and enjoy, finally. I was never going to stop.

My tongue began working her clit more intently. Her moans became more passionate, her fingers ran through my hair.

"Mmmm, Shawn. I love you, baby. I love you eating me. It makes me feel like the center of the universe," she cooed.

"You are, baby," I replied before I resumed pleasuring her.

"Ohhhh, that's it. Right there, don't stop," she gasped as I flattened my tongue on her clit. I hummed and moved my tongue back and forth. "Ugghhhh, oh, Shawn!!! I'm going to cum!! Nnnnngghhhh!!!"

I kissed and lapped at her wetness as she came back down. I loved doing that for her and wanted to do it forever. It was just so amazing with her. I kissed my way up her body to where I was on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me as I entered her.

"Oh, Shawn. I wish I'd waited for this. You should have been my first. Right here in this bed," she said wrapping her arms around my back.

"No, forget that. We're sharing it now. Now and always, baby," I replied. I thrust my cock in and out of her slowly. We kissed and her hands roamed across my back. The intimacy I felt with her was unlike anything I'd ever known and continued to grow. I wanted her constantly and I knew I'd never get enough of her. I rolled over and pulled her on top of me. I loved when she was on top, since I could watch her and caress her big, beautiful breasts.

She rode me slowly as I caressed her soft skin, both of us enjoying the pleasure of it. She smiled at me.

"Thank you, Shawn. This is what I've always dreamed it would be like," she said.

"Good baby," I replied. I looked over at her alarm clock. It was not even 12 yet. We still had plenty of time before Mom got home.

Stacey noticed me look at the clock and moved her hips faster. "We don't want to get caught."

"No, we don't," I agreed.

"Oh Shawn, it's so good. I love you," she said.

"Yes, it is, baby," I replied. "I love you so much!"

"Mmmm, you're going to make me cum again. I'm so hot for you," she said.

"Mmmm, me too baby. I love making love with you," I said.

Her hips went into overdrive. She knew that I couldn't handle when she did that. She was racing towards her own orgasm and sought to hasten mine. I reached for her taut hips and began thrusting up to meet her.

"Oh, fuck, that's it Shawn, fuck me baby," she squealed.

"Mmmmm, Stacey," I moaned.

"Oh, I'm there. I'm there," she screamed.

"Oh fuck, me too, Stacey," I added. I felt myself begin to erupt in her. Our hips continued thrusting as if they had a mind of their own. Finally, she wilted on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her tightly against me.

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers