All Comments on 'My Sister Stacey Pt. 04'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Fantastic NB

Loving this tale immensely.

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Love this story.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well incest life isn't always peachy

Loved the drama on this one and the simple fact that it's not always easy to have an incestous relationship. Their love sure is real and sweet but the aftermath is anything but, some people understand and support while others don't and that's just how cookie crumbles. All in all this chapter delivered what I expected and in fashion I expected so I gave it a 5, hopefully the next one comes out a bit sooner though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
suspended

Author, don't you dare take this story down the tragic lane with devastation abound!

Your previous submissions were perfect in most ways, and you are on my favourite list. The best submissions in this category on this site in my opinion, I envy your talent.

Disregard the usual previous anonny comments such as "...not your first language", that amounts to squat in any event. But, pay heed to anal - that is a no-no!

Regrettably, I suspend my scoring until the final chapter though.

FW

nosebonenosebonealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all!!

Thanks to everyone for commenting. This story has been conversely a joy and a burden to write. I wanted to do a I/T story with some strife that I felt would be more representative of real life. I feel like I'm getting there. I'll try not to take so long between the next chapter!! I've just been bombarded with good ideas!!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i had to speed read through this chapter

5 stars. again. i liked the turn of events. this seems realistic, and i liked it. moms will get a little pissed when the kids fool around! and if you ever let dad find out, it will be a lot worse. i know you've gotten a lot of ideas on how to proceed - but i trust your judgement and clearly your writing and story-telling talent. again, the story showed a lot of sophistication and love. i thought the shawn/mom parts were very nice and loving (for the most part). now i can't wait for you to continue this story. but - please -at some point a happy ending. after many more chapters!

MhouserMhouseralmost 6 years ago
Make it right

Don't make them split love is love no matter what and they love each other. What is it they say love conquers all.

Legit_mustrzLegit_mustrzalmost 6 years ago

Let Mel and Stacey both live with Shawn

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

A very well written story and Yes we need more chapters. Unfortunately Mom found out But she has to accept the fact it their lives and she cannot demand they live it by her rules. It hurts but this does happen in many families; regardless of what is right or wrong. Its obvious from Shawn's own words he and Mel are Not the ultimate items but he and his sister Stacey are. Ally should meddle and neither should their Mom. I hope there is more adventure and bonding here plus damn hot sex too. Thank you and cannot wait for more.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 6 years ago
Glad the story continues but...

still not happy with the continued negativity from Shawn about him and Stacey's relationship. He continually seems to be on the cusp of giving up on it.

What I don't understand is how Shawn and Stacey haven't talked about all the difficulties their relationship will bring them. They haven't made any decisions on how to handle people/family finding out about them. Not even the standby 'moving to a different city where no one knows them'.

Hope to see a bit more strength of character from Shawn in the next chapter. Want him to be the 'rock' in their relationship and come up with decisions that keep him and Stacey together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sister

A beautiful story,but this story cannot end like that..There should be a last chapter in which Stacey and Shawn should explain to their Mom that they won't be able to split..but as just them and their Mom knows about their relation. .they will TOTALLY behave like sister and brother before their Mom specially and other siblings and close friends! NEVER TO GIVE A SLIGHT SIGN EITHER PHYSICALLY OR BY LOOKS! They will have to live their sex and love relation IN TOTAL SECRECY!They will also take care that Stacey does not get pregnant! Thats the price to pay !

brirob51brirob51almost 6 years ago

Legit_Murtz has the best solution to the problem, if the girls are willing to do it.

orion6275orion6275over 5 years ago
hope there's more

I sure hope you're going to write more of this story, you have got me wondering what is going to happen. I would really like to know. Thanks for the wonderful story so far.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 5 years ago
More please.

Please tell you have more of this to come. We’re waiting to see “the rest of the story.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If I had to guess

If I had to guess what part 4 had in it:

A. Mom announces drunkenly, she and a brother had the same situation.

B. Mel announces she wants both Stacy & Shawn, and to make things look straight, she moves in and acts like Shawn's girlfriend, then maybe even wife with Stacy the good sister and Mels best friend, in front of outsiders.

C. (Getting a little kinky), Just as mom is accepting it, she gets drunk and ends up with Mel! Who then includes 1 at a time Shawn & Stacy with her and Mom! Then all 4 live happily ever after somewhere no one knows them.

D. Combining A, B & C Shawn gets Stacy & Mel pregnant, and mom gets to be a Grandma.

Just my thoughts, but please don't leave us hanging, as so many stories do. RATE IT A 5+

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
There will be more to this, won't there ?

It's been over 6 months since part 4 appeared, can you at least confirm that there will be more chapters at some point?

Thanks,

Rapier

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Cut back to 4 stars on this chapter. WE NEED MORE

I hope you add some more chapters. You did leave us "HANGIN'"

So many ways to take the story.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the story and hope you finish it. Please keep it between Shawn and Stacey. Don't add the mom or Mel or even the cousins ally and jj In partner swapping porno storyline bullshit cause that would just make it a sex story and kill any love you created between them and that is not the story you created to this point. Keep.up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story well written

One star for taking the piss.We have committed our time and you show contempt by taking the piss.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A great chapter to this story!

Very well done and well written too! Thank you!

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Neutral but excellent writing

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Man this chapter frustrated the hell out of me. The mum and her arrogance, "you shouldn't feel that way for each other." I mean what the fuck? What gives anyone the right to tell anyone else how they should feel about other people? Sadly this seems to be overused as I see it in most stories. It never fails to amaze me just how arrogant people can be, always thinking they know what's best for everyone else.

The whole doom-and-gloom atmosphere is really annoying. Once again, I still feel like they're only half-heartedly committing to each other. Where is the "we're in this together, forever, no matter what" attitude? Then Shawn having all those doubts in the mirror. I mean come on, really? Not this again. I swear if this ends up with them separating, even if only for a bit, I'll be so pissed. I've read enough of that nonsense drama. Give them their happy ending and don't let them cave to fears, insecurities, and the judgements of others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous