All Comments on 'My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 04'

by CortexStim

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

first three chapters were great.

but you failed miserably on this one.

got nothing against bdsm but bdsm by another person?

then blackmail?

damn.

you ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'll be honest, I love your story and your writing. The blackmail part, eeeeehh, not so much, especially in the way it was presented since I could identify myself with Ben a bit too much. However, I liked the turnaround, with a Ben knowing some Blackhat stuff.

I'll keep on reading, rooting for Ben to outsmart Eve :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck these whiny little cunts

Fuck all these whiny little cunts this shit is the bee's knees! It's fucking interesting and I am interested in the story as much as I am the smut!Keep it up cortex I'll keep reading if you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm also not sure how I feel about the blackmail thing, but it has made me curious about what else is in store. I like seeing him grow a little more of a backbone through it, though. If that's what the blackmail is intended for, to grow the character and progress his arc, then great. Just...do the character justice. I'm enjoying the series, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sucks

It was a good series till you brought Eve into it. Screwed the whole thing. It was going great till then. Now I will be telling everyone to avoid your story/stories from now on. Such great potential only to be ruined. sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next please chapter 5...

chapter 5???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chapter 5??

This is probably the fourth time I've come across this story in the past 2 years. Would love to read chapter 5 when you upload it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
r u gonna upload chapter 5

Chapter 5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
damm

you need to keep this going

courtjester369courtjester369about 7 years ago
Waiting

Hopefully is coming to this soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Terrorism, illegal drugs, blackmail. This isn't the least bit erotic - its simply sick.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Disappointing

I've just read all 4 chapters in one sitting and I was impressed with your description and storytelling and then it kind of got weird at the end of chapter 3 with the implied blackmail. But I thought, "ah, maybe it'll make for a good story," and I read chapter 4 and it was just the events immediately after with the blackmail hanging over them at the end. And then nothing. This was submitted in 2013 and there was so much scope for this story to evolve but nothing happened, it just stopped. It's just a bit disappointing.

Rapier875Rapier875about 5 years ago
Loved it, until you introduced Eve.

Then it just fell apart.

Shame really.......

chlacloschlaclosabout 4 years ago
Don't stop now please

Niiice. Next?

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
You've split the story.

It was going fine until you introduced Eve then it all rapidly went downhill.

I'm done with it now, so just why did you have to spoil a great story ?

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was really good until the Eve part. I lost interest after that

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Started off great, got a bit weird with the drugs, then went completely down the drain when Eve showed up. I would have finished the chapter if there had been anything redeeming after the end of Ch 3, but, unfortunately, there was not.

lex8508lex8508over 2 years ago

I'm not a fan of the use of drugs, I don't mind weed but holy shit this is extreme.. what's worse is when you write about something you clearly don't know about. Black sticky stuff isn't what hash is.. that's black tar heroin/opium. Hash is the trichomes off of weed pressed into a slab or turned into what they call honey oil which is the color of honey. "Black hash" is dark brown and not that sticky and is made from the resin of weed plants.

Before you talk about something, do a little bit of research.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was good for the first 3 chapters,. Once the blackmail hit the entire story went to shit and turned me off.

The mix of drugs is a little too much. At the rate you are writing them, the kids would have died from overdoses and not enjoyed the feelings of sex. Some rolls and pot, sure. But this went WAAAAAAYYYYY to far.

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsabout 2 years ago

Yeah, the blackmail should move the story to non consent category. The slipping in of drugs is a no no.the story as a whole was pretty awesome. But I keep thinking of the blackmail and that just kills it for me.

I'm one of those honest guys and deception by any means is something I abhore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It think it was good idea to stop writing after the black mail, better he should have stopped after the 2th story, when it was still very good....

TheHat900TheHat900over 1 year ago

I didn’t mind the drugs or the blackmail so much, but having your MC doing all that tech while as high as a kite seemed kind of impossible…I think he’d’ve had trouble finding the front of his phone, never mind installing all that spying stuff on his sister’s kit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This whole story is dishonest and in the grand scheme of things worthless. If it was real what would they remember long term as a valued relationship with each other since it would all be lacking integrity as a whole as it was all manipulated by drugs with no sincerity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous