My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why? Because Laurel might not do a good enough job to make Nyssa want to do this again. Or Nyssa might just not be comfortable to do this again no matter what she did. But no, Laurel kept telling herself. She would do a good enough job to make Nyssa allow her this privilege again, because Nyssa deserve to be worshipped, and Laurel desperately wanted to be the one worshipping her.

Pausing when her head was in between Nyssa's legs was partly about reminding herself of that fact, but Laurel also just wanted to savour the sight and the smell that she normally didn't get a chance to take in before her girlfriend smothered her face with her cunt. But not now. Now Laurel was in control of this action, and while it felt a little unnatural it was so thrilling.

And besides, Nyssa's hand in her hair alone was enough to remind Laurel that she wasn't really the top here, and this role reversal was just temporary. Soon the status quo would be back to normal, but in the meantime she was determined to make Nyssa feel good.

With that in mind Laurel closed her eyes, leaned forward, stuck out her tongue and slid it slowly across Nyssa's pussy, starting from the bottom and then slowly making her way to the top where she lingered on her lover's clit. It was enough to get a very satisfying moan out of Nyssa. Or at least Laurel found it satisfying. Mutually satisfying?

Given her previous experience Laurel found it hard to believe it wouldn't be, even though for the next few long minutes Nyssa did a very good job of hiding her positive reactions, which was kind of heart-breaking for Laurel. She understood that her woman was hesitant to show weakness, but Laurel couldn't possibly see this as a weakness. She just saw it as something wonderful, and hoped one day Nyssa would too.

In the meantime Laurel concentrated on forcing more of those wonderful sounds of enjoyment out of her lover. That meant upping her game, which at first she was reluctant to do, as again Nyssa deserve to be worshipped like the goddess that she was, not be hurried along to an orgasm because of her own selfish desire.

But Laurel allowed herself to linger on Nyssa's clit every so often or give a quicker lick than her girlfriend was clearly expecting, which caused Nyssa to cry out, moan and even whimper which made the deadly assassin seem so adorable. Which was enough to make Laurel smile against Nyssa's cunt, and Nyssa to glare down at her.

Nyssa was genuinely undecided whether to be infuriated by the sneaky tactics or impressed. She was constantly reminding the Black Canary that her regular quarry was the lowest of the low, rapists and murderers who would not hesitate to take a shot if they got half the chance. Or worse, do something unspeakable to her.

So Nyssa had been encouraging her to be sneaky, which she had known would probably come back to bite her. She just wasn't expecting it in this way. Although she would not give Laurel the satisfaction of hearing her complaining. More importantly, a slow gentle build-up would ensure that her eventual climax would be that much more powerful, so it was beneficial to stay silent. Which was just another reason Nyssa had been hesitant to do this.

Just how long she was potentially not in total control made Nyssa twitchy just to think of it, and now here she was, in a nightmare she had inflicted upon so many other women, most recently Laurel Lance. To tease one's lover relentlessly until they were begging to be given satisfaction. Then, most often, teasing them some more.

Perhaps even teasing them to the point of tears. And oh, did Laurel look adorable when she literally cried with need. She sounded adorable like that too, which was why Nyssa had done it so frequently when the roles were reversed. And again, a reason why she had been hesitant to give Laurel a chance to return the favour, because she was clearly taking full advantage now, just as Nyssa had feared she would.

As it was unlikely that Laurel would become impatient and simply make her cum without Nyssa asking for it the best that Nyssa could hope for was holding back for as long as she could. Maybe even longer than she'd ever resisted before. Certainly longer than Laurel ever had.

Of course, outlasting Laurel proved to be easy, but herself was another matter. After all, it was a lot easier holding back when you suspected that your lover was falling out of love with you, which had been the case the last few times Nyssa had allowed Sara to do this to her. But at least for right now Nyssa had no doubt of Laurel's love for her. In fact, her sweet Black Canary was proving her love in the most wonderful way possible.

She felt it in every lick of Laurel's tongue against her cunt, every gentle caress of her beloved's hands against her thighs and every time the other woman looked up at her from in between her legs, all of which was seriously intoxicating. All combine together? God, it was like torture.

Wonderful, wonderful torture, which Nyssa never wanted to end, and yet at the same time she was aching for some sweet relief. Especially when Laurel started lingering more on her clit, giving her just enough additional stimulation that it wouldn't allow her to cum but was simply driving Nyssa crazy. Oh yes, Nyssa was particularly proud of Laurel for that. Even if it did make resisting that much harder.

In a rather desperate attempt to delay the inevitable Nyssa thought back to earlier in the day when she had seen Sara Lance in a wedding dress, surrounded by her friends and family in the traditional movie wedding, and Nyssa wasn't the one she was marrying. It was a dream turned nightmare that she had feared for so long, and remembering it now should have the same effect as it once did.

Only it didn't. That nightmare had been forever ruined, because when she was actually living it she was alongside someone she loved just as much as she had loved Sara, if not more so. At the very least it was a sign that she could fall in love again, even if another Lance sister broke her heart. Although hopefully, that nightmare had been banished by her true love. The one who would never leave her. Her beloved Black Canary.

All of a sudden she was imagining Laurel in her sister's place, and herself in Felicity's, as if it was they who were getting married. Those same family and friends were now gathered around them, just as happy for them, and Felicity and Sara, her first love and the woman who had stolen that first love, were their maids of honour, and so, so happy for them.

And then there was Laurel Lance, breath-takingly stunning in a dress which would have no doubt taking weeks, if not months, to pick out, standing in front of her and just waiting to become Laurel al Ghul. And yeah, Nyssa's plan to put herself off totally backfired, and suddenly she found she couldn't wait another second to beg like a little bitch for what she so desperately wanted.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!" Nyssa cried out pathetically, then when that wasn't enough added in an even more pathetic whimper, "Please? Please Laurel, mmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Ooooooh yesssss, tongue fuck me you hot little bitch! Please, ohhhhhhhh, please just do it! Fuck me! Oh God! Laurel! Laurel? Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck, ooooohhhhhh Laurel!"

Annoyingly instead of immediately giving her what she wanted Laurel just slid her tongue down to Nyssa's entrance and lingered there for a few agonisingly long seconds, before moving back up to take her clit into her mouth again and sucking on it. Which would have been all right with just a little more pressure, and it didn't feel like it would take much, but Laurel was deliberately keeping her from climax, which enraged Nyssa.

It also admittedly impressed her, but at that moment she was mostly angry, because she knew full well what Laurel wanted and she wasn't going to give it to her. She wouldn't. She couldn't. Only she did. Yes, much to her shame Nyssa not only kept begging, but became more graphic and shameless.

"Please Laurel, beloved, make me cum. I need to cum. Mmmmmm yesssssss, I need you to make me cum!" Nyssa begged, and hated herself for it, "Please? Please Laurel, I need you to make me cum. Oooooooh Goooooodddddddd yessssssss, fuck me and make me cum! Tongue fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Oh please, please, mmmmm, please just do it. Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your beautiful face. Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, just fuck me! Fuck me! Please? Oh Laurel! Oh God! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssssss, ah fuck me! Aaaaaahhhhhhh fuck!"

It seemed to take forever, but finally Laurel pushed her tongue inside, causing Nyssa to let out an embarrassing high pitched scream. Although at least she could take comfort in the fact that she didn't cum immediately like she feared, and even survived that first long, slow thrust, and Laurel leaving her tongue inside for a few long seconds, and then finally the first few tongue thrusts following that.

But that was it, because her body was just too wound up and The Black Canary clearly was not prepared to be denied. Yes, Laurel suddenly became incredibly confident with her actions, making it that much more intoxicating, and pushing Nyssa over the edge of one of the strongest orgasms of her life. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another until she could no longer think coherently and she became nothing but a screaming, writhing mess.

Laurel was very familiar with this state, as she had been constantly been put in this state of euphoria countless times now by this beautiful woman, and it was so intoxicating to finally be able to return the favour like this. After all, Nyssa was very fixated on being a top, and therefore always in control. Always being the one to fuck her bottom into an orgasming mess.

But not now. No, for this brief shining moment the mighty Nyssa al Ghul was completely out of control and helpless beneath her, and it was beautiful. And so, so freaking hot. God, Laurel wished she could savour this wonderful moment, and truly appreciate the sight before her. But she couldn't. No, she was too busy making sure Nyssa continued feeling this way, and swallowing cum.

She'd swallowed plenty of cum over the years, and most recently Laurel had practically been on a diet of almost nothing but Nyssa al Ghul cum, as her dominant top was constantly sitting on her face and riding her until Laurel was practically drowning in girl cum. But this was special.

This was the opportunity to swallow Nyssa cum straight from the source, when it was Laurel who was actually in control, and Laurel just couldn't pass that up, even if it meant briefly sacrificing the pleasure that Nyssa was receiving. So she quickly pulled her tongue out of her, wrapped her mouth tightly around that entrance and at least tried swallowing everything Nyssa had to give her.

That first time she actually succeeded, which was a rarity, but the same couldn't be said for the following climaxes. Partly because Nyssa was once again grinding against her face, either because she wanted to reclaim control and her dominance, or she was just completely out of her mind.

But mostly because it took a surprisingly long time to make Nyssa cum again, at least compared to when the roles were reversed, and Laurel had to remind herself that it was Nyssa's pleasure which truly mattered and this moment. And always, as far as she was concerned.

So for the next few minutes she more or less kept her tongue inside Nyssa, no matter what the circumstances were. Although in the process a lot of cum just automatically shot down Laurel's throat and into her belly were it belonged. Just not as much as she would have liked.

Eventually she began rubbing her face directly into Nyssa's pussy, making sure she was thoroughly marked as the personal pussy licker of Nyssa al Ghul. Oh yes, Laurel loved being marked as Nyssa's, and it was a mark she would wear proudly as Nyssa inevitably returned the favour by fucking her, probably with her strap-on, and probably up the ass. Or at least, Laurel certainly hope so.

Although maybe she could earn herself a spanking first if she did something she knew she was forbidden from. Namely slipping a couple of fingers inside Nyssa's cunt. Although when she wasn't immediately stopped Laurel wrapped her mouth around Nyssa's clit and pumped those fingers in and out of her as fast as she could, getting an extra hard orgasm out of her woman in the process. Sadly though, that was when it ended.

Nyssa's eyes went wide when she felt Laurel's fingers inside of her. It would be hard to deny that they made her cum harder, even to herself, and was very clear to Laurel who grinned against her cunt. But this was strictly against the rules for a very good reason, that being it felt like something strictly a top should do to a bottom and not vice versa.

Sure, other women might feel differently, but it was how Nyssa felt dammit, and Laurel knew that and was being deliberately cheeky. It almost ruined this perfect first time. Almost. But while it was tempting just to ignore it and allow Laurel to fuck her into unconsciousness Nyssa's pride wouldn't allow it. Besides, she felt a desperate need to make Laurel cum nice and hard, and in the most dominant way possible.

So Nyssa somehow found the strength to reach down and pull Laurel up into a passionate kiss, before breaking it, smacking her girlfriend's ass and scolding her, "Hey, what did I tell you about fingers?"

"I forgot..." Laurel lied unconvincingly, and then when Nyssa gave her a look she admitted apologetically, "I thought it would add to the experience. Why, did it ruin it for you?"

"No." Nyssa admitted begrudgingly, before grinning, "But I am going to have to punish you."

"Oh no." Laurel said dryly, before asking hopefully, "With a butt fucking?"

"No, I'm not going to fuck your ass." Nyssa grinned evilly, flipping them over so that she was on top, where she belonged, "I'm going to destroy your little ass hole with my biggest dick, and then tomorrow I'm going to spank you until you beg me to stop. Then I'll spank you some more. And then I'll fuck that ass again!"

"Whatever it takes to make sure I've learned my lesson." Laurel cheeked.

"Damn right." Nyssa played along, smacking that ass as best she could in their current position before getting off of Laurel and ordering her, "Now give me that ass! Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, turn over and stick that ass in the air. Present me with my favourite fuck hole."

To Nyssa's delight Laurel didn't hesitate to do what she was told, quickly flipping over and then slowly pushing her ass in the air. She even wiggled it, like a red flag in front of a bull, and God knows Nyssa wanted to charge it. Or more accurately, strap on her biggest dildo and ram it up that little tease's ass dry to teach her a lesson.

But no, Nyssa would never hurt Laurel like that. Hell, she wouldn't be that rough with any woman, regardless of how amazing she looked when she was face down and ass up. No, first there needed to be preparation, lots of lovely preparation, all of which Nyssa did without taking her eyes off of the beautiful sight of Laurel Lance in her current position.

After she had retrieved a strap-on Nyssa was tempted to walk around so Laurel could get a good look at the big dildo which was going to be rammed up her butt, however she just couldn't take her eyes off that butt. So instead she quickly stepped into the harness, pulled it up her legs and tightened it firmly around her waist and then covered it with lubricant right where she was, before putting the lubricant away and then quickly returning to the bed.

If she was in a hurry she might have bought the lube with her, but she wasn't. No, instead she was hungry for some of that beautiful butt, and Nyssa was determined to get it. So the second she got into the bed Nyssa kneeled behind Laurel and buried her face in her girlfriend's ass.

Initially Nyssa didn't even pull those cheeks apart, instead just choosing to press her face in between them and lap eagerly away at the ultimate prize, which was enough to make her little anal slut gasp and moan for her. After a few minutes of that Nyssa pulled back, spread those butt cheeks and then just stared lustfully at the hole she was intent on destroying, before spitting on it and then rubbing that saliva in with her tongue.

She repeated the process a few times, then began swirling her tongue around the forbidden hole as well as up and down, and then ultimately pushed her tongue literally up Laurel's butt and began fucking her with it, much to Laurel's clear delight.

Laurel loved it when Nyssa played with her ass. Her girlfriend was just so good at it, introducing Laurel to all kinds of wicked things that she could never have imagined enjoying before, but now she was completely addicted to them.

Rim jobs might not be her favourite, especially when receiving them, as Laurel had grown rather fond of literally kissing Nyssa's ass to show the proper respect to her top, but there was definitely something to be said for this exquisite pleasure. Especially as it was Nyssa showing Laurel just how much she loved her by making sure she was well-prepared to get her most private orifice destroyed by her dominant girlfriend's big hard strap-on cock.

Trying not to get distracted by thoughts of what was to come Laurel concentrated on what Nyssa was doing to her now. Or maybe the act itself didn't give her a chance. Either way she gasped extra loudly when she felt a tongue literally sliding into her ass hole and then beginning to thrust in and out. God, that hole used to be so tight it seemed to take forever just to get a finger in there, and now it was so loose from constant poundings a tongue slid up there?

Fuck, Laurel had never felt like more of an anal whore. Well, maybe a few times, she thought with a wicked grin. But this definitely branded her as an anal whore, a.k.a. what it felt like she was always destined to be. And more importantly, Nyssa's anal whore, something Laurel wanted to remind her woman while happily encouraging what she was doing.

"Oooooooh yeahhhhhh, eat my ass baby! Eat it good! Mmmmm, fuck! Oh Nyssa! Eat my ass Nyssa, eat your little anal whore's slut butt!" Laurel moaned shamelessly as her girlfriend continued to ram her bitch hole with her tongue, "Oh yes, mmmmm, I'm your little anal whore Nyssa! Mmmmm, I'm yours! All yours! That means you own my slutty little butt hole, ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, so lick it good baby, make it nice and ready for your big hard cock! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh Nyssa, I want your cock in my ass! I need your cock in my ass! Please baby, give it to me? Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah, give me that cock! Tongue fuck my butt good so you can shove your big dick straight up my ass and fuck me like the anal whore I am!"

"You want my cock?" Nyssa teased.

"You know I do." Laurel grinned.

"Convince me." Nyssa pushed.

Only too happy to oblige Laurel restarted her shameless pleading, "Please Nyssa, give me your cock! I want your cock! I want your cock in my ass. Mmmmm, stick it anywhere you want to Nyssa, but don't leave my ass hole unloved. No, I want you to slam fuck that little forbidden hole of mine and leave it a gaping mess! Please baby, butt fuck me and leave me aching for you. Please? Come on Nyssa, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh fuck, oooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmm, not what I had in mind, but that's good. Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, stretch me out. Stretch me out so you can really give it to me good with that big hard cock of yours."

As she spoke Laurel first wiggled her ass at Nyssa, and then slowly reached back and spread her cheeks wide apart while pressing her face to the bed sheets. Normally just one of those things combined with shameless begging was more than enough to get Laurel what she so desperately wanted, but Nyssa seemed surprisingly content just to enjoy the show.