My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was heart warming, if a little surprising, just how real Nyssa got there for a moment, but as Laurel wanted to finish the current twisted act before getting sidetracked she distracted her lover by pushing the cock deeper into her throat before she intended too. Which was ironic, because in the past it had been the men in her life distracting her from romantic moments, often with sex, and now the roles were reversed.

But Laurel just couldn't help it. Nyssa had turned her into a total slut, and she was eager to indulge. Even if that meant a lot of choking and gagging, as despite Nyssa's training eventually allowing her to take the full length down her throat it caused Laurel a lot of pain and suffering in the process. Which was all worth it when she got every last drop of her butt cream.

Showing off her newly acquired skills Laurel then kept her lips around the base for a few long seconds, taking the full length of the dildo down her throat and completely preventing her from breathing. Then she bobbed up and down every inch of the man-made dick, making sure she got every single drop of her ass cream, and of course just to put on a show for Nyssa.

Which Laurel would have done all night long if her top wanted her too, just to prove she was a good little bottom, but she was extremely grateful when Nyssa pulled her up into her arms and kissed her gently. Although she was even more grateful when Nyssa just held her as she rested her eyes, because she wasn't sure she could have done much of anything in that moment. But hopefully there would be more to come, both tonight, and in the days, weeks and years to follow.