My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was eventually explained by Nyssa pushing a finger which was still covered in lube slowly into Laurel's ass, and while it wasn't exactly what Laurel wanted she still happily encouraged it. Especially when Nyssa added a second finger and really started to give it to her good.

Of course the anal fingering wasn't really necessary after the thorough rim job, and the fact that this would be Laurel's third butt fucking of the day and the relentless ass rammings she'd been taking ever since Nyssa took her anal cherry. At first it was welcome as it felt really good, and Laurel knew how much Nyssa loved it, but it quickly became rather frustrating.

Soon Laurel's begging turned increasingly pathetic, and then even annoyed and angry. Both of which caused Nyssa to laugh wickedly, obviously taking perverted delighting Laurel's pain. Thankfully it was only a matter of time before Nyssa took pity on her, even if it took a lot longer than Laurel originally anticipated.

"I suppose that will do." Nyssa said, pulling her fingers out of Laurel's ass, "But I want you in a different position. Mmmmm yes, I want you to lie down on your side, and then I'll take your ass like that. Yesssss, that's it baby. Keep spreading those cheeks, ooooooh yeahhhhh, show me just how bad you want it in your bitch hole."

"I do." Laurel whimpered after switching positions and pulling her cheeks even wider apart than before, "I want it Nyssa. I want it so, so bad."

Nyssa would never get tired of seeing Laurel spreading her cheeks for her, especially when she was pleading for her cock up her butt. They were absolute perfection, something which Nyssa chose to enjoy for a few long seconds before placing the tip of her cock firmly against her girlfriend's forbidden hole and pushing forwards, causing Laurel to let out the cutest little gasp as she started to violate her ass.

To Laurel's credit she continued begging for what they both so desperately wanted until her anal ring stretched wide enough to allow the head of Nyssa's cock to slide through it and into her bottom, causing her to let out an extra loud cry. Then Laurel stayed silent for a few long seconds, allowing both of them to savour the moment.

Then before Laurel had the chance to start begging again Nyssa restarted the anal invasion, The Black Canary's head shooting back as she let out another loud cry as her rectum began filling with dildo. The difference between that cry and the initial anal penetration was that there was barely a hint of pain in the cry that Laurel let out as Nyssa stuffed her ass full of dick.

Oh yes, her little anal whore mostly just cried out in pleasure as her ass was used for it's intended purpose, taking Nyssa al Ghul's dick inside it. Although even that hint of pain made Nyssa feel guilty about not using lube. She had thought that with the relentless ass fuckings she had been giving Laurel a rim job would be enough. Obviously she needed to spend more time on preparation before every butt fuck. And sodomise Laurel even more frequently.

Of course it was hard for Nyssa to think about future butt fucking when she was busy stuffing Laurel's ass hole with her big dick, her anal slut continuing to give her the best view of that penetration throughout the back door penetration.

Laurel further proved herself the perfect submissive bitch by continuing to spread her cheeks when the sodomy officially got underway, Nyssa starting to gently pump her hips back and forth shortly after her thighs came to rest against Laurel's ass cheeks. Which of course had Laurel moaning, gasping, whimpering and crying out in pure pleasure again. And inevitably, begging for more, this time looking over her shoulder and boldly looking Nyssa in the eye while doing it.

"Oh God yes, fuck me!" Laurel had moaned just before pulling her face out of the bed sheets and looking back, "Fuck me Nyssa! Fuck my ass! Ohhhhhhh Gooooodddddd, fuck me just like that! Oh Nyssa, I love it when you fuck my ass! I love it! Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, take that ass baby. Take it and remind me why it's yours! Oh God Nyssa, my ass is yours! All yours! Fuck it! Oh God!"

As Laurel continued to ramble their eyes became locked for a few long seconds, Nyssa's heart fluttering as she saw such love and devotion in those eyes. Then she admire the rest of Laurel's beautiful body, briefly tilting her head around so she could see those perky little tits bouncing with every thrust, before inevitably her eyes drifted back down to where she was forcing Laurel's most private hole to be stretched open.

That was where her gaze mostly stayed, but occasionally she would look Laurel in the eye again, or just at her beautiful face. And sometimes, sometimes she would lean forward and gently kiss her girlfriend while continuing to gently sodomise her.

Laurel loved those times the best, although staring into each other's eyes was also great because she saw such love and devotion in Nyssa's eyes it was enough to make her heart flutter.

Although there was definitely something to be said from the happy look on Nyssa's face as she stared at Laurel's ass hole stretching for her cock, which was still enough to make Laurel blush and yet she still proudly spread her cheeks because she loved that look, and loved pleasing her top and would do it at any cost.

Also just watching Nyssa admire her body was hot. Especially as Laurel got to do the same as that dildo continue pumping in and out of her butt hole, giving Laurel pleasure she could have never have imagined.

All of this was possible while Laurel was face down and ass up, but it was so much easier when she was in the spooning position. It was also a lot more comfortable, and she still totally felt like Nyssa's bitch. How could she not when Nyssa's dick was deep inside her ass, and Laurel was literally spreading her cheeks to give her dominant lover that forbidden hole.

The only thing that was missing was literally bending over, which did heighten her feeling of submission, but it was a small price to pay for comfort and a better view of her beloved Nyssa, meaning that this was now Laurel's favourite position. Although she was guessing Nyssa still preferred it when Laurel was face down or on all fours, and Laurel had no doubt that she would be in one of those positions soon enough. And she was right, sort of.

"You like that? You like my big cock in your ass?" Nyssa purred into Laurel's ear with a wicked smile on her face.

With a wicked grin on her face Laurel happily replied, "No, I don't just like it. I love it. Mmmmm, I love feeling your big cock in my ass. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I love it! I love it so much. Mmmmm, I love you Nyssa, and I live for the feeling of your big cock up my ass! I need it like I need oxygen. Oooooooh yesssssss, mmmmm I fucking need your big cock in my bitch ass!"

"Prove it!" Nyssa demanded, interrupting Laurel's flow as she abruptly switched their positions, "Ride it! Ride me. Mmmmm, ride my big dick with your slutty little ass hole. Show me just how badly you need it. Ohhhhhh yesssssss, ride it! Ride it just like that, ooooooh Goooooooddddddd! Good girl! That's a good little anal whore, riding her top's dick like a good little bottom."

That sudden switch in positions startled Laurel, especially as she suddenly found herself laying on top of her dominant girlfriend with every inch of that big dildo buried in her butt. Of course she had ridden dick before, albeit in her pussy, but it was the same kind of thing so she knew exactly what to do, namely sit up and once she was confident perched in the reverse cowgirl position start bouncing herself up and down.

Although she did briefly pause, as whenever she was riding a dick in the past Laurel had felt in control, and she briefly worried she would feel that way again. She of course should have known better, Nyssa effortlessly reminding Laurel of her place first with taunting words, then with an oh so familiar command.

"Spread your cheeks." Nyssa ordered, "Did I tell you to stop? No, so spread those cheeks! Mmmmm yessssss, give me the best possible view of your little butt hole stretching for my dick."

Quickly doing what she was told Laurel reached back and slowly pulled her cheeks apart, which was a little awkward but it was definitely worth it for the grin of satisfaction on Nyssa's face. And for the intense feeling of submission Laurel got from doing it. Fuck, how could she ever have thought she would be in control with Nyssa around?

Nyssa al Ghul was an Alpha female, who was always in control regardless of what position she was in. And right now, Laurel was nothing but a puppet on a string. Just bouncing up and down for the amusement of her Mistress. To bring her joy and satisfaction by bouncing on her big dick with her most private of holes, Laurel exposing that fact the entire time as she continued holding herself open.

It was twisted enough when Nyssa had her face down, ass up and spreading her cheeks, but now Laurel was doing all the work to abuse her forbidden hole, making her feel like such a massive slut. An anal loving slut.

Oh yes, Laurel had been the kind of bitchy girl in high school who would turn up their nose at anyone who would even consider letting that private hole be violated, or even worse, experiment with a girl, and now here she was bouncing her butt hole up and down her girlfriend's strap-on dildo like the anal loving lesbian bottom she had become. Oh God, Laurel lived for these moments of submission and slutiness, she truly did, but she sometimes forgot just how good they were.

For a long time Laurel became blissfully lost in those feelings which she truly felt she needed like oxygen, or at least food. Yes, that was perhaps a more accurate description, as Laurel felt incredible relief, like a starving woman being given a piece of bread.

Only instead of bread it was a gourmet dish, a.k.a. the greatest feeling in the world, getting fucked up the ass by the super top that was Nyssa al Ghul. Then a greedy desire for more slowly and inevitably grew inside her, and while she ignored it for perhaps a record amount of time she couldn't resist for ever. No, she needed to cum with Nyssa's big cock in her ass, and eventually that need just became too overwhelming to ignore any more.

"Please let me cum! I need to cum!" Laurel whimpered pathetically, before becoming louder and more desperate, "Fuck my ass and make me cum! NO! Mmmmm, don't just fuck my ass, destroy it. Please? Oooooooh, please Nyssa, you promised. Promised to destroy my ass. So please, ohhhhhhh, please fucking wreck that butt! Ruin my whore hole and leave it a gaping mess. Make show I can't sit properly tomorrow as a testament to who owns that ass, mmmmm, and what it's true purpose is. Ohhhhhh yessssss, show me it's yours! Show me my little ass hole is yours by destroying it good. Ooooooh Please Nyssa, please, please, please, oooooooh, pound me, pound my little butt hole, oh God! Oh Nyssa! Nyssa! Fuck me please, mmmmmm, seriously, I can't take it any more. Just destroy my little bitch hole like you promised! Just fuck me! Just slam fuck me make me cum! Ohhhhhhh fuck, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, ooooooohhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd, fuck me Nyssa!"

"You wanna cum, huh? You want your ass hole destroyed, huh? Proof that you're mine?" Nyssa taunted, "Well cum! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, make yourself cum, and then I will destroy your little ass hole, just like I promised, proving that your all mine and making you cum like only I can! Yesssssss, that's it Laurel, ohhhhhhhh, ride it! Ride that cock, ooooooh shit."

As soon as she had the permission she was waiting for Laurel let go of her cheeks and started increasing the pace until she was hammering herself up and down. She didn't even need to use her full strength and speed to make herself cum, but to her credit Laurel was able to power through that amazing climax and onto another, and another, and another.

Although that had a lot to do with the training that Nyssa had given her to improve her speed and stamina, both officially in the bedroom, and officially out of it. Also Nyssa just gifted her with so many climaxes that just one wouldn't be nearly enough for Laurel's greedy little ass.

She didn't even have to try, her body just switched to autopilot at this point, which was good because Laurel very quickly lost the ability to think coherently as she was bombarded with climaxes courtesy of Nyssa al Ghul. The fact that Nyssa had finally allowed her to go down on her seemed to make those climaxes that much stronger.

Or maybe that was just Nyssa beginning to thrust upwards into her ass. Probably a combination of both, but Laurel didn't care. All she cared about was cumming as much as she could, and if that meant ruining her ass hole in the process so be it. At the very least she used every ounce of her strength to sodomise herself, before thankfully Nyssa took over, notably leading to more pleasure for them both.

Nyssa chuckled softly with delight as Laurel's cum started squirting out of her cunt to the bed sheets below them. God, how she loved to make Laurel Lance cum, especially from having a dick in her ass. True, she preferred being the one pounding into her butt, however there was definitely something to be said for this position.

For having her prim and proper girlfriend acting like a total ass whore and brutalising her own butt hole just because Nyssa had introduced her to the joys of anal pleasure. Oh yes, Nyssa could never get enough of that, which was why she waited for quite a while before joining in the fun.

Of course it was only a matter of time before she could resist thrusting upwards, but to her credit Nyssa started out random and most importantly infrequent so Laurel was still be doing most of the work of the sodomy. Then when Laurel started to run out of steam Nyssa increased the frequency of her thrusts, and perhaps even the speed and the force, even though they had been pretty quick and hard before.

Shortly after that Laurel collapsed down on top of her, giving Nyssa the opening she had been waiting for. Oh yes, she grabbed firmly onto the body on top of her and started brutally pounding Laurel's butt with every ounce of her strength, once again making her girl scream in pure pleasure and cum for her.

While she didn't have the leverage in that position required to truly give Laurel the kind of ass wrecking she was capable of giving her Nyssa found it amusing to have Laurel physically on top of her while getting her ass so totally owned.

Of course it was not long before she flipped them so Laurel was on her stomach and Nyssa on her back, the Heir to the Demon barely pausing to get her bearings and then barely taking the time to build up a rhythm before she started slamming Laurel's ass hole with every ounce of her strength, making Laurel cry out almost as loudly as her Canary cry in the process.

Nyssa tried to muffle it by pressing Laurel's face into the bed sheets so she could enjoy the sweet sound of her body smacking against Laurel's, but it was no use, her girlfriend would not be silenced. But it was okay, it increased the feeling of dominance, and Laurel had previously confessed it increase the feeling of submission, thus making the pleasure they were receiving that much more powerful.

To increase those feeling of dominance and submission even more Nyssa ended up growling in Laurel's ear, "MINE! YOU'RE MINE LAUREL! YOUR ASS IS MINE! I OWN IT! IT'S MY FUCK HOLE! AAAAAAHHHHHH FUCK, MINE TO USE HOWEVER I WANT! NEVER FORGET THAT! YOU GAVE ME YOUR ASS HOLE AS A GIFT, AND NOW IT'S MINE! ALL MINE! MINE FOREVER! JUST LIKE YOU! YOU'RE MINE LAUREL, OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS, EVERY PART OF YOU IS MINE! YOU ARE MY ANAL WHORE, MMMMMM, AND I OWN YOU! I CAN USE YOUR BODY FOR MY PLEASURE WHENEVER, WHEREVER AND HOWEVER I WANT! DO YOU HEAR ME LAUREL? YOU'RE MINE! MINE, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, FUCKING MINE!"

Honestly Nyssa had little idea of what she was saying, she was just so lost in the ecstasy she was feeling at that point, and she soon became incoherent as she was bombarded by orgasms. Despite the fact that she couldn't resist cumming when Laurel had been brutally riding her, the feeling of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit especially as the mental stimulation of sodomising Laurel Lance proving to be too much for even her impressive stamina to take.

Although it allowed her to butt fuck her girlfriend through many multiple orgasms before she was forced to stop and collapse down onto the body of her equally exhausted lover. Even then it wasn't long before Nyssa was kissing and then nibbling on the soft flesh of Laurel's back, doing whatever she could to mark what was hers.

"Mine." Nyssa sighed contentedly.

"Yours." Laurel whimpered in agreement.

"Then you must prove it." Nyssa grinned wickedly as she rolled over onto her back, "Spread your cheeks and show me my handiwork. Mmmmm yes, show me what I have done to your cute little bottom."

Laurel cried out and whimpered at the loss of the feeling of Nyssa on top of her, and Nyssa's dick deep within her ass. It was honestly hard to tell which loss hurt her the most, but as she slowly pushed herself up onto all fours, turned around, and exposed herself for Nyssa's pleasure Laurel suspected it was the latter.

Her ass just suddenly felt so painfully empty, pulling apart her cheeks to emphasise what she imagined to be a wider gape only making that loss more vivid. Ironically at the same time her butt hurt so much from being abused, although Laurel had reached the point where she enjoy that feeling, because it reminded her of what an anal whore she was. Nyssa's anal whore, a fact which Nyssa was only too happy to emphasise.

"Oh yes, I do so love to see an ass hole gaping once I'm done with it." Nyssa chuckled wickedly, pausing just to savour the sight for a few long seconds before continuing, "It shows that the ass hole has been truly put in it's place as my fuck hole, a fact it won't forget any time soon. And the woman it is attached too won't forget the fact that she is my anal whore. Isn't that right Laurel?"

"Yes Nyssa." Laurel quickly agreed, doing her best to look behind her so she could look Nyssa in the eyes as she added, "I'm your anal whore. I can never forget that, and neither could my slutty little ass hole. Mmmmm, but I do love being reminded, and so does my whore butt."

"I bet it does." Nyssa grinned, "And I'm about to give my whore another reminder of her place. Oh yes, crawl over here Laurel, and show me you remember that you're not just my anal whore, you're my ATM whore as well."

"Oh yes, I'm your ATM whore too." Laurel promised as she began moving, "I'm your whore Nyssa! I love being your whore."

Those words and the opportunity to humiliate herself like that rejuvenated Laurel, so she was able to quickly move into position, speaking those last words when her mouth was practically against Nyssa's dick. Practically the next second that dick was in her mouth and Laurel was moaning shamelessly at the taste of her own butt, and the deepest part of it at that.

It was a flavour she was now addicted to, of course thanks to Nyssa. Nyssa loved ass to mouth, and although she had been hesitant at first Laurel had quickly grown to love it after only a few blow jobs, and now was almost obsessed with it as Nyssa was. Especially as it pleased Nyssa so much, as evidenced by her gleeful encouragement throughout this BJ.

"Oooooooh yesssssss, suck my dick! Suck my fucking dick you perverted little whore!" Nyssa gleefully moaned as she reached down to stroke Laurel's hair, "Mmmmm, suck your own butt off of my dick and prove that you really are my whore in all things. Oh yes, there isn't anything you wouldn't do for me, is there Laurel? No, there isn't. Mmmmm, I'm so lucky to have found a girl like you. One willing to cater to all my twisted desires, and truly be mine in a way which no one else ever has. No one... ohhhhhh yessssss, take it deep! Deeper, deeper, deeper, mmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, take it all! Take it all down your throat you whore! Ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssssss!"