All Comments on 'My Sisters-in-Law Pt. 01'

by Dream_Writer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
great start

looking forward to more adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This should be in 'Erotic Encounters'

When are you newbies going to learn the difference between 'Incest' and just plain nasty? Your wife's step-relatives are separated from you by at least 2 degrees of separation; step in-laws are not family, sleeping with them, marrying them, breeding with them is not incest, illegal, or even taboo by any stretch of the imagination.

In this situation, about all you can be faulted for is being too lazy to go and knock over some local scrubber instead of your wife's step relative-in-law.

3 stars for being relatively (!) well written, but please, get some imagination and be a little more adventurous in your trysts, nothing you've written has even the slightest sense or frisson of the forbidden or taboo. Ultimately it's just about you shagging a neighbour who's a step-relative's wife - nasty, but hardly outside the pale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Category choice

To everyone that wants to because it's not true incest, he category is incest/TABOO!

Keep that in mind and judge it for the actual content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incest ........

Having shagged my sister in law, it's as good as incest !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: This should be in 'Erotic Encounters'

Your comment would be laughable if it wasn't so ignorant. Just take a few seconds to Google reality and you would find out you have no idea what you're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great start

Ignore the previous idiot ranting on about which category your story should be in, as far as I'm concerned it belongs here. Now let's hear about the rest of them !!!!!!!!

Dream_WriterDream_Writeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Incest or not?

As far as I am concerned, the act is probably not incest per se but certainly taboo and frowned upon by society. I would not consider it to be just an erotic encounter nor the act of "shagging a neighbour" because it was a family member regardless of how remote the connection.

I will be submitting more about Margaret and will take on board your other comments and include conscience and possible repercussions as I go.

Thank you for your comments and feedback - I will take them on board and try to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Well done, keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous