All Comments on 'My Slutty Wife'

by bigjimhall61

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
O.K., but

Not well written! Liked the idea, but the writing was sloppy! Just like Kim's pussy! Please consider getting an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ungrammatical but Erotic

Your story is very exciting. It could be 5 stars with proofreading.

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

anonymous is officially queer,

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Not bad but some parts were overdone.

Beyond grammar, your story involves the clueless husband coming home early and catching his wife cheating, too many stories start off like that. Don't be afraid to branch out, get creative.

Secnd, his reaction. Just because his dick is hard doesn't mean he's aroused. I get hard for no reason at all, that doesn't mean jack. So for him to all of a sudden discover that being cuckolded is a turn on is hard to accept. If he had fantasies and it happened that would have been different, it would have made sense.

All in all, it had some good parts but also some really la,e ones. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Isn't there a minimum word factor for stories on lit ?

How the hell did this crap pass ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I believe I lost 3 inches of girth reading this story, it literally made my dick shrink good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A new daily baboon..........

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the anonymous critics

Nice first effort. Hope you write more. A guy who wants his wife to be a slut - what could be better?

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
The issues with this story...

The issues with this story: Not he coming home early, but. 1st - the writer didn't tell us almost nothing from this couple and suddenly he is a cuckold and the wife a whore for his friend (?)...2nd - He could even like his wife to be a slut for other men, but accept her cheating on his back and with one of his friends (?) so easily, showed his wife was right when didn't have no respect for him, because he didn't have any self-respect as a man. 3rd - "I wanted her to continue fucking our friend"! What friend? that was no friend and if he fucked his wife so easily, he would soon or later stab him in the back. It's like to have in our house a poison snake: soon or later we will be bitten deadly by it...So this story lacks the consequences and only after them, they could agree in an open talk to have a open marriage, but never with the snake in the middle...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ths Kometz

Be bad ass thhe stry

roadbirdroadbirdover 7 years ago
What a

waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fag

#1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Always the same shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Ignore the anonymous critics

1) You posted this anonymously.

<P>

2) You made a comment on the story, which makes you a critic.

<P>

By your "logic" the first one to be ignored would be you.

<P>

By all means, listen to the person who says to ignore those who dare to have an opinion that's different from theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Congrats, for once the story is better than the comments. Sadly that doesn't say anything positive for the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hostile reviews

Why would you read any of these stories if you don't like them in the first place. Also why the hostility ? WTF ! No one forced you to read it and unless you have a better story to tell then your criticism is worthless. Haters just expose themselves as no life low life assholes.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Nice I like it

Short and sweet xoxoxoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sure

Oh yeah, cheating slutty wife for who knows how long, now he loves it , eats her full pussy and just loves the sloppy seconds. He is just as bad as she . Better get plenty of lab test. Dumb ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story to excite me to do it

It's a good and short story, I always image to lick my wife's pussy filled cum from her lover.

This story can excite me to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
utter shit

just my opinion of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sharing Wife

Love reading stories like this. I found out hat my wife was fucking around. One night coming home Connie told me a friend came by and she had little on and soon it was off. They had sex all afternoon. After that she was sharing her day with all our friends. My wife has become a loving slut and I love it. Now we go out at night and she will fuck and suck strange rs and we have friends over on weekends and enjoy her in every way.

naxos65naxos65over 7 years ago
HELLO ?

For a couple to talk about and expand their boundaries together is one thing , but--------------. DO I REALLY HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE OBVIOUS ?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Silly shit, but at least it inspires Anonny to tell us a lie about his imaginary wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If that's what floats your boat. STD's????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous