All Comments on 'My Son Gets the Hots for Me! Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Hot story. Love the narration.

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
Great story

I love your descriptions of their love making. And the way you weaved in the other couple but stayed true to mother and son remaining together was awesome. Love that the encounter strengthened their relationship. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

thanks for another very hot chapter. I'm really enjoying reading how virile young Chris is, can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a great continuation

I hope this mother's learned her lesson. She finally confesses that she's "crazy with lust for for her boy Chris's penis" and she goes wild when "his penis jerks more energetically inside my vagina." Momma, your vagina is exactly where your kid's penis belongs, and his penis is the only one that does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

brilliant second chapter..... I'm really enjoying this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5

Just excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

Thanks for another very steamy chapter Chris, you describe the love making so beautifully vividly, and the way you describe things from mums pov is very clever. Please keep it coming, tho I'm going to need more tissues....lol

GeorgieHGeorgieHalmost 9 years ago
A Great Way to Start the Day

Oh, Chris my angel - I've been looking forward to this chapter ever since finishing the first one, and it's fantastic. I love the way you get into Gina's mind - and how her son gets into her. Believe me, I can understand her thought processes and love them.

The descriptions of how they make love and fuck - at the same time - are gloriously detailed and described; certainly enough to make any woman wet or man hard.

I know you love to get your readers excited - all/most of us writers do - and your story here has certainly hit the mark. And that, my love, I know from very intense experience.

Keep up the great work!

Georgie

xxx

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
would have been much better

without Tony.

Chris7swChris7swalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks everybody!

You're all so good to me - not that I'm complaining!

And it's brilliant to know that I'm getting into your imaginations and turning on your wicked thoughts....

This 'mother's approach' is new to me but somehow I could feel the words flowing so easily - and it's all thanks to you, my lovely Georgie. You've set me off in an entirely new direction and it's so hot and so much fun.

I brought Tony and Chloe into the story to allow for different scenarios to open up and to allow me to use them as a way to reinforce Gina and Chris's affections. Hopefully, when I've completed Chapter Three you'll understand my motive.

Hopefully too, you'll enjoy it as much as you seem to have enjoyed this Chapter. I'm aiming to complete it in the next few days and get it posted within a few more days.

I doubt that Gina will get pregnant nor will I include any anal activities but there will be plenty of sex and loving.....as usual!

Thank you,

Chris

TaakaTaakaalmost 9 years ago
Bold and invigorating

This could be any two lovers, that it's a Mother and son story is hardly relevant. It's well written and one loses sight of the fact that it's allegedly about an incestuous relationship.

That Tony is present, as some object to, is critical. It's about a woman finding herself after five years. What fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant!

I love it! I'm a 35 yr old mother and this gets me so worked up. I love it:) Good thing I don't have a biological son! Haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Adding Tony was a mistake...

Yep

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Brilliantly done!

A very well developed and erotic storyline that flows very well. The attentiont to detail brings the engaging characters to life to this reader thus enticing me into craving more... as well as conjuring up a fantasy of meeting and enjoying a three or foursome with a mother and son like these characters.

Also adding Cloe and her father was a wise move to keep the story from getting a bit boring.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Chris

can you imagine how it would sound if I said to the love of your life, I did it "as a way to reinforce our affections" while discussing the sweet young thing I had just bedded?

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

You messed this chapter up by bringing those other people in it

blant1920blant1920about 1 year ago

Ughh.. I really don't understand why some authors just can't help ruining their good mom/son story by bringing other people and turn their stories into group sex / sharing / swapping partner ⭐

Smokey_SC53Smokey_SC535 months ago

Messed up a good story with the other two people.I stopped reading at that point and won't read the next chapter..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...