My Son Gets the Hots for Me! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

A warm flood of male essence began to fill me; to overflow from me; to engulf me as my own body responded with matching spasms and contortions, until almost suddenly everything ceased. Suddenly Tony was a heavy weight on top of me and I'd turned into a floppy bag of sated flesh.

"Ooooh fuck," I moaned, "That was good - so good."

Tony lifted himself until he was merely lightly resting on me and looked down at me.

"Enjoyed that, did you?" he asked rhetorically, "Certainly seemed like it."

"Brilliant!" I replied contentedly, "You were good, really good."

"Did you know, sweet lady, that you kept calling me Chris?" he asked, "Just thought I'd remind you that I'm Tony."

"Oh what? Oh I'm so sorry Tony - didn't mean to," I said, feeling myself blushing, "I didn't know..."

"I'll let you off," he said with a smile, "So what now? A shower - or do you fancy another round?"

"Definitely need to relax a bit," I said, "And anyway, I'm supposed to be here with my son...so perhaps a quick shower and then I'd better be getting back to him."

And that was so true and I missed him, even at this moment.

Sure, Tony had been good but he didn't have the love, the feeling, the tenderness - not to mention the youthful energy that Chris had. Sure, Tony's tongue had been incredible, but since I hadn't been explored by Chris's tongue yet, I had nothing much to compare him with. And sure, Tony had been a good fuck, but his penis felt different - as if something wasn't right.

'What was I thinking?' I suddenly thought, 'I haven't tried Chris's tongue - what the hell!'

Here I was, in the arms of - or at least underneath - a stranger and here I was thinking of my son's tongue! What kind of good and upright mother was I?

"Come on, this won't do," I managed to say as I began to lever myself off the bed and as Tony pulled his shrinking penis from my puffy wet pussy, "Where's that shower?"

I'm sure that I left a trail of dripping cum as I walked to the bathroom but it didn't matter. I seemed to have turned off; to have perhaps lost interest in Tony and my mind was now full of my son, of his loving embraces and his kindnesses. I could hardly wait to find him again...

Some ten minutes later and I was on my way out of Tony and Chloe's chalet and was heading back to our own 'nest', almost trotting along in my eagerness to see my son again and just as I approached within sight I saw Chloe as she opened the door, blew a kiss to Chris and departed. It mattered little to me that she'd been there - all I wanted was my son.

Almost running now I scampered onto the decking outside and threw myself into Chris's arms, wrapping my own arms around him in a python's embrace, my bouncing breasts slapping against his chest.

"Oh Chris - I've missed you! I've missed you!" I said as I kissed him wildly and as he returned the kisses, "I want you - I want you so much!"

I was panting with eager desire now - I'd been well and truly fucked not half an hour ago but now I wanted more - now I wanted my real lover, my son, inside me!

"Oh Mum, I'm so glad you're back," Chris moaned, "I've missed you too. I love you more than anything Mum!"

"Come on, come on Chris - come and fuck me - now," I cried frantically, pulling Chris towards the bedroom, "I need you darling!"

"Mum - I've only just cum; I've just fucked Chloe; don't know if I can," Chris said.

"I don't care - just come to bed with me - come and love me Chris," I groaned, my hand rubbing all over his groin, "See if you can do it!"

By the time I'd thrown myself on the bed I was ready again and turned in time to see Chris displaying a half-hard penis that looked so bloody desirable. But there were other things he could do while he was recovering and he could start by using his mouth.

"Suck me," I said as I held up one of my generous breasts, "Suck my nipples; squeeze them lover, use your tongue."

Chris was on top of me in moments and I felt the rising hardness of his penis on my thigh and the scratchy feel of his pubes too before his mouth found my breast.

"Oooooooohhhh yesssss," I found myself moaning as he applied some suction, "Ooooh yesss, mmmmm, like that!"

Chris's loving lips worked me over from breast to breast; from nipple to nipple until I was almost screaming with delight. It didn't matter that he wasn't as skilled as Tony - what mattered instead was that he was my son, my loving son and that made all the difference. These were the breasts he'd suckled from and now he was back, latched onto my proud nipples and sucking and swirling his tongue around them so eagerly.

I was emotionally shuddering all over by the time he lifted his head and looked at me, his lips all wet and even swollen from his energetic oral action - shuddering with sexual excitement and desire.

"Love you Mum," he said as he planted another delicious kiss on my own hot lips, "You're the best!"

Before I could even reply Chris was back but now he was working his way down my body; kissing first the underside of both breasts then the smooth and now slightly sweaty flesh of my torso. Then I felt his tongue tip work its way into my navel; then swirl around the small depression...and then he was moving even further down.

"Oooooo Chrissssss," I moaned as his pointed tongue found my pubes, "Nooooo, nooooo, don't!"

Oh but I wanted him to go there yet I was scared. This was my own son who was about to explore my pussy with his mouth - this was another step on the steep downhill slide to incest. But we'd already broken that barrier and now I needed him down there, somehow to dispel my memories of Tony and all I could do was to push my pussy up at his descending mouth...

"Aaaahhhh!" I hissed as his tongue found my delicate and highly aroused lips, "Yessssss! Oh please, yesssss!"

My entire body was wracked with uncontrollable shudders and shiverings as his tongue slid up and down my wet lips and when he suddenly touched my clit I almost levitated off the bed. I was so excited, panting so hard that I couldn't say anything. Instead all I could do was to hold his head in place as his lovely mouth played at my pussy.

"Aren't you wet Mum," I heard Chris say, "I'm gonna drown down here!"

"You made me like that," I said between spasms of delight, "I just want you so much."

Briefly I thought that Chris would now move up my body and slam his penis into me but instead he lowered his head again and clamped his lips around my clit. I know I screamed - I might even have howled as he sent me into orbit.

"Oh God! Oh Chris - I'm cummmmmming!" I cried as a sudden and unexpectedly quick orgasm shattered my already fractured mind, "I'm cumming already!"

Somehow Chris remained attached to my clit as I threshed about; my limbs flailing wildly as I climaxed powerfully. His hands were now firmly holding my buttocks, locking himself in place as he continued to assault my senses and my clit...until he moved away fractionally - enough for me to regain some sense.

"Oh Chris - how on earth?" I asked, "How did you learn to do that?"

"I've just found out Mum," he said, a big smile on his face as he looked up at me, "Do you want me to stop yet?"

"I dunno," I said, my voice weak and shaky, "I'm shattered!"

Chris obviously understood that I'd come as far as I could for a while and he moved up the bed now until he was lying beside me, on his side and facing me. His face was reddened from the warmth of his loving and his mouth was glossy and wet from my juices. He leaned forward and kissed me and I returned the kiss, at first gently and lovingly - then, as my mind recovered, with more enthusiasm.

"Ooooh Chris, kiss me, kiss me more," I moaned, "I love you, I love you!"

And then we were lip-locked into a wild and passionate embrace; our arms around each other; our mouths clamped wetly together; our tongues both ecstatically exploring. Time flew - or it may have been merely seconds; then we parted, both panting hard; our faces glowing with love and pleasure. And then we were at it again; an insatiable need for each other growing and growing until I pushed him away.

"Love me Chris - fuck me!" I moaned, "Do it - get inside me!"

He was on top of me in seconds with his very hard penis pushing firmly between my legs - which I opened wide for him moments later.

His hand fumbled around for a moment or two and then I felt his hardness against my sloppy, sticky, juicy, wet hole...and he just slid inside me.

"Shiiiiit!" he moaned, "Ooooh Mum - that feels fantastic!"

It did - that incredible stretching feeling as my vagina so readily made room for his thrusting cock; that delicious feeling of his length as it sank deeper and deeper into my body until it could go no further. Inside me I felt his tip sending almost weird squirming sensations through me as it nudged against my cervix and I knew then that everything was right. My darling son's cock was just made for me - exactly the right size and length for my pussy.

I held Chris and his penis in place, just enjoying the feeling of fullness and of happiness as we coupled; feeling content and even relaxed now. Now I realised that our vacation was perfect for us - that we'd probably been heading towards an incestual relationship for years and that the break was the catalyst that we'd needed. I'd got my man and the world was now a better place...

But down there his cock was becoming restless and my wandering mind centred once more on our love-making.

"You ready?" I asked and Chris nodded.

He too knew that I'd been thinking but now it was the time for action once more.

Slowly he began to withdraw his penis and for a moment I thought he was going to actually take it out but then, with just the tip still inside me he slid it back into me, his entire length sliding in one go all the way in.

"Oooooooo!" I cried softly as he filled me once more, "Chrisssss - yessssss!"

He started to pick up the pace now, his hips rising and falling faster, still pumping his penis deeply into me, still withdrawing almost completely.

His hands came up and grasped my breasts, his fingers unable to hold each complete breast but certainly reaching parts that sent thrills through me. His penis was moving faster now, sending waves of arousal through me and waves of sexual scents drifting around us too.

Steadily he made love to me - no, fucked me, because that's what I wanted. I wanted not just his love but his hard strong penis, to wipe out the memories of Tony's cock - to prove to me that he was just as good a lover, if not better.

Occasional drips of sweat were now falling onto me from Chris's brow and his shoulders as he continued to slam his penis into my hot pussy, steadily raising the level of our excitement

He was panting now and so was I for that matter as we both neared our goals and our limbs were grasping and holding each other. Our arms were at work; mine raking Chris's back while his hands still caressed and moulded my breasts. My legs were up and around Chris's buttocks, my heels gripping his thighs while his legs seemed to be gripping my hips as his penis continued to slide ever more quickly in and out of me.

But the excitement and stimulation couldn't last - this just could not go on for ever, much as I wanted it to - there could only be one outcome and it was going to happen quite soon.

"Mum, Mum, I'm nearly there," grunted Chris between breaths, "I don't think I can stop now."

"Do it - cum lover, cum," I replied frantically, "I want you - all of you!"

"Yes Mum, yessss, yessss," he called back, his cock slamming so quickly into me, "Here it cums - cummming, cummming!"

With one final flurry; one final powerful pumping of his penis and he erupted, his cum squirting into me so hard that I felt it as it sprayed against my cervix.

"Ooh Mum - cummmming! Oooooohhhh fuck!" he growled as more spasms sent more spunk from his cock.

And at that moment I erupted too; that last spasm had sent me over the top; sent me crazy with lust for his penis; sent me off on a wild orgasmic ride that peaked and peaked and peaked until I had no more to give.

Chris's wonderful cock was still jerking and twitching inside me as I came down from my climax but they were the dying embers of the fire that had just burned through us both. And that fire had warmed us completely, to the point that I felt that we'd melded into one, become a single entity, not just mother and son.

"Oooooh Chris, you just don't know how good that was," I said, my voice soft and loving, "That was absolutely perfect!"

"You were super too," replied Chris, making his penis jerk more energetically inside my vagina, "Totally fucking amazing."

We looked at each other as we spoke and managed a brief kiss as well but we were both knackered - both worn down to nothing - for now...

Chris rolled off me exhaustedly, his slippery deflated penis sliding over my thigh as he dismounted; then he was on his back beside me, flat out.

I wanted to embrace him, to thank him over and over again and to tell him I loved him but I just didn't have the energy right now. Instead I found the bed cover, pulled it over us and drifted off into what must have been a deep and contented sleep.

But just before I slept a thought drifted through my head.

'And I didn't think he knew how to make love properly,' I thought, 'How wrong could I be!'

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers