My Son, My Gay Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

Shortly thereafter I found myself brushing my teeth before using a mouthwash to clean my mouth of any involuntary tastes, then dressing quickly. At least for the moment I wanted to be well away from the scene of the crime......

Around dinnertime that evening David returned from his foray, now more relaxed although still wary and I made sure that I made no accidental comment about his sexual preferences as we ate dinner. And then, the washing up all done, we both settled in the lounge, me on my PC and David with his laptop, a can of lager beside each of us. At least we were talking occasionally now, although there was still some tension in the air. Neither of us could see what the other was viewing except that every so often a laugh or chuckle or small word might arise from one or other of us as we browsed.

But quietly I'd begun to investigate interactions between men -- not really knowing a whole lot about the subject. Oh hell, I guess I did know a fair bit to be honest, but there were still a few aspects that remained that I wanted to know more about. Vibrators for example weren't part of my life, nor were lubes for that matter and I was curious. Idly I browsed (while keeping one eye on David in case he happened to come my way) and found a site selling various sex aids. Assorted cock-shaped instruments filled the pages -- from small dainty objects to massive oversized things.

I opened the first page and gazed in awe at some of the gigantic tools, then moved on to other inserts. And then I clicked on a link and a video opened -- a video showing the use and insertion of assorted butt plugs and vibrators. But as I moved my pointer to close it down -- scared immediately that this was inappropriate stuff to be browsing near David -- the screen locked.

"Oh bugger! Bloody hell!" I exclaimed before realising that I should have kept quiet.

"What's up Dad?" asked David, rising from his chair, "Got problems?"

And before I could do anything he was at my shoulder, his hand suddenly gripping me tightly.

"Whew!" he exclaimed, seeing the frozen picture of an asshole dilated by a large pink vibrator, "Cor Dad, didn't know you liked stuff like that!"

"Yeah, errr, no, I mean," I blustered, "No -- no -- I was just browsing....."

"What -- on a porn site?" David said, his voice bright and happy, "You dirty old man!"

"It froze and it wasn't a porn site," I explained, my mind only able to come up with that as an excuse, "Anyway I was trying to shut it down...."

David did a bit of multiple key-pressing and the video shut off, leaving me -- well, us now -- looking at a page of various vibrators for sale.

"Easily fixed Dad," David said, "But don't click on links unless you know they're safe. I think that one was ok, but do be careful."

His voice sounded hard and somehow I felt David stiffen beside me as it sank into him that I surely knew of the existence of his own vibrator so to try to relax him I reached up behind me to pat him sociably. But instead of finding his hip or his hand......my hand landed on an extremely considerable bulge -- a cock-shaped bulge.

"Ahhhhh Dad, cut it out!" he cried, twisting away from me, "What the fuck are you doing?"

I had no option but to turn around, to see David standing now some few feet from me with his hands covering his groin, his face all reddened, his jeans stretched over a generous bulge.

"I'm sorry -- it was an accident a complete accident," I managed to say, "Just want to say sorry or something."

"Sorry for what -- sorry for looking at vibrators or sorry for snooping on me in my bedroom?" he said.

"I wasn't snooping -- I was gardening," I said defensively, "Anyway, perhaps you should have kept your window shut."

But the talk about his masturbation had awoken things in me once more; that and the vibrators and plugs had awoken my cock again and now it was rising as if to join in. It was my turn to cover my groin now.

"Oh fuck David -- we can't go on like this," I eventually managed to say as I held down my stiffening penis, "Come on, let's have a good talk....."

I stood up and grabbed David's arm before he had time to react and pulled him towards the settee.

"Go and sit down while I get us some more lager," I said and he did so while I nipped into the kitchen.

There I was able to adjust my cock and make my arousal a bit less obvious.

"Cheers Dad," he said frostily as I handed him his chilly can, "So what do you want to talk about?"

I sat down beside him as I tried to think how to start the conversation.

"Ummm, well, what about what you were doing up there," I said, taking the bull by the horns, "Yeah, I'm sorry I heard you but I can't very well say I didn't, can I?"

"Guess it was my fault," he replied, his eyes downcast, "Should have shut up, shouldn't I?"

I laughed.

"Can't when you're right in the middle of cumming, can you!" I said cheerfully, my words pouring from my mouth, "Sounded as if you were having a good time anyway!"

If David had reddened before, now he turned beet-red in his anguish.

I put my hand on his leg to calm him but instead he almost jumped off the seat!

"Don't -- Dad don't!" he hissed, "Stop it!"

I'd lifted my hand immediately and David equally quickly waved his hands around to get me to move but in doing so he revealed that he was as excited down there as I was!

There down the inside of his other thigh was his very obvious erection, the detail of his penis visible even down to the ridge of his knob.

I managed to lift my eyes from the vision and look at his face, to see his eyes tight shut; his mouth wide open instead.

"For heaven's sake, relax," I said, "I know how easy it is to get excited when you're young, now calm down. Come on, let's talk -- man to man."

That may have been relatively easy to say but I too was hardly relaxed. My own penis had refused to deflate entirely and was now rising once more. This was going to be a very awkward conversation.....whatever we said.

Once again I took the bull by the horns.

"Come on -- we're going to talk about man things -- about masturbation, ok?" I said determinedly, "We all do it, so perhaps we should be a bit more open about it, shouldn't we?"

"If you say so," replied David, still on edge, "So what do you want to know?"

"I don't want to know," I said, "I just want us to be more relaxed about it -- about sex. And I just want to clear the air a bit."

"Go on then...." he replied, "If you must....."

So I explained to him about noticing his interest in cocks rather than pussies and that I'd never seen him with a girlfriend.....

"And those things added together say to me that perhaps you're gay. Am I right?" I said as I watched his eyes carefully.

At that moment his eyes had been somewhat downcast as if not really wanting to hear me lecture him but now they suddenly lifted to look straight at me.

"Daaaaaad," he moaned, "That's not fair -- I'm not gay!"

"Well what are you then?" I asked, persisting with my line of enquiry.

"Oh shit, guess I've got to say it -- I'm bi," he said, his face once again falling, "There, I've said it -- you happy now?"

But actually I wasn't happy for him -- at this moment I felt sorry for having almost forced the words from him and seeing his unhappiness and perhaps anguish I turned to him and held up my arms.

"Come on David, I'm sorry, let me hold you -- I'm really sorry," I said and his own arms enveloped me too and we clung together for a while, "Don't let it worry you."

"I'm not -- and I still love you Dad," he murmured into my ear as our cheeks rubbed together.

"Mmmmm, and you," I replied, "You've been so strong, well done David."

We disengaged and sat back, the matter having been exposed now and no longer acted like a block between us and we actually held hands for a few moments. Not a sexual hand-holding; just two people showing how close they were.

"Ok," I said, looking to bond us more closely and almost desperate to talk about anything but sex, "Tell you what, let's change the subject -- you know how good you are with computers; any chance you could have a go at another problem I've got?"

"Yeah, sure Dad, what is it?" David asked as we stood up.

I moved across the room to my PC with David following me.

"I think I downloaded a search engine that I didn't mean to," I said as I opened my PC browser, "It seems to have taken over from my usual searches and I can't get rid of it."

"Ha -- no problem," said David as he pulled a chair up next to mine, "Let's go into your control panel...."

He was there in a few moments and soon I was able to point out the offending name.

"Oh that," he said, "Yeah, it's a pain -- it always leaves some components behind -- we'll need to do a deep clean-up."

He settled to his task, now delving into the various program folders inside my machine, absorbed in his work while I sat there and watched him.

And almost inevitably, with nothing better for them to do my eyes fell to his lap -- and there down his thigh was his cock, no longer fully aroused but certainly not flaccid either. His penis actually looked to be quite a bit bigger than mine, I realised, feeling, as the thoughts went through my mind that my own penis was awakening yet again. Subconsciously my hand pushed my rising phallus into a less obvious position, but as I did so I noticed David's penis suddenly jerk and begin to stiffen once more.

I let out a long breath as I wondered how to get out of this, then I suddenly realised that David had just quickly glanced at me -- he knew that I'd looked; he knew that I'd become aroused....and he knew that he too was getting hard!

A quick flurry of keyboard action awoke me just as David sat back.

"Done," he said, "Just running a last clean-up."

But before I could even thank him David held up his hand.

"Look Dad, I think it's my turn to ask the questions," he said firmly, "You keep looking at my cock; you browse for vibrators and you think I'm gay -- so why all the sudden interest in sex?"

"Because....." I began, flustered as I'd not expected to be the defendant.

"...Because you're interested in my sexual preferences, aren't you?" he said, turning his chair towards mine, "So I wonder where you stand?"

Speaking of standing, he now stood up and right before me now was his penis, stretching generously down his inner thigh. He jerked his pelvis towards me; thrusting his penis at me.

"This is what you're interested in, isn't it?" he said almost aggressively, his hand now lifting the bulge to emphasise its outline, "You like looking at my cock, don't you?"

He emphasised the word 'cock' too.

"No -- no, not really," I somehow managed to splutter, "It's just that....."

"It's just that it's a lot bigger than yours isn't it?" he continued and for some reason I found myself nodding -- entirely unintentionally.

"Do you want to see it then?" he asked, jerking his penis up and down, "Yeah, come on, I'm bloody well going to show it to you!"

With that and in seconds he'd undone his belt and jeans and was pushing them down together with his underpants. Then he stood upright before me, his jeans at his knees and his penis jutting imperiously upwards towards me.

My mouth fell open as it stood there and I felt myself utter one single word.

"Wow!" I said as I looked at the object that had been disturbing me so much.

It had to be, to the eyes of someone who loved cocks and even to me, an excellent specimen; a solid eight inches or more in length; a good straight thick shaft and a knob that was, except for the tip, covered by his foreskin. His curly pubic bush was thick and dark and trailed off up his abdomen; his generous balls all crinkled and more lightly haired.

My eyes lifted to look at David's face, seeing him smiling broadly at me.

Then my senses returned in a rush as my parental control tried to take over.

"Ok. Come on, put it away David, stop showing off," I said, "I've seen it now -- yeah, you look good -- ok?"

"No Dad, not yet," he said, his hand now around his shaft, Come on, you hold it!"

"No way," I answered, "Who'd you think I am?"

"Dunno," he said, "But I think you're interested -- you're just not sure....."

His hand moved on his shaft, slowly sliding his foreskin back until his entire knob was revealed; a smooth, glossy, glowing knob.....

"Come on, give me your hand Dad," he said, "Feel how big I am."

But I sat there unable to move, my mind spinning....with my own cock as hard as a rock and David must have seen my response. He stepped closer until his penis was just a couple of feet from my face.

And then he bent over towards me and suddenly I felt his hand on my trouser-clad penis, squeezing me, sliding excitedly over my flesh, causing me to gasp with shock and surprise.

But instead of pushing him away; telling him to behave; perhaps even punching his lights out, all I could do was to lift my hips towards his hand.

"Oooooh fuck -- don't!" I moaned, "No David, no......"

"Come on Dad, it'll be nice; you'll enjoy it," he said as his hand continued to arouse me, "Put your hand up here."

I couldn't move, but David did, his hand leaving my cock and finding mine and pulling me to him. Limply I just let him wrap my fingers around his penis; then hold my fingers in place as he slid them up and down his length.

"Yeahhhhh Dad, that's good," he moaned, "Come on Dad, you do it."

"Why, why?" I heard myself asking, "I don't want to."

"Yes you do Dad," David continued, his hand still moving mine, "Come on, let me play with yours too."

Somehow he pulled me up until we were standing face to face and somehow his hand found its way inside my trousers. And equally suddenly I realised that it was just me holding his penis on my own, rubbing it steadily....and then he was holding mine too!

"Ahhhhhh!" I cried, "David don't, don't -- it's naughty!"

"It's not naughty," David replied, his hand moving deliciously up and down my cock, "It's good for you!"

I could feel my breath was hot as it left my lips; either that or my lips were hot -- either way I was excited beyond belief and completely captured by the moment. No way did I want to hold David's cock, nor did I want him to hold mine, but here we were, doing it! And I wasn't stopping us, either; I just couldn't.

"That's so nice Dad," said David, "Don't you think it's nice?"

"Ooooh God yesssss," I moaned by way of reply, "Shouldn't be doing this though."

"Yes we should," said David, "We're bonding -- getting to know each other better, aren't we?"

I guess he'd got me there -- certainly I had no intelligent answer, nor could I manage to move away. His hand felt far too nice on my neglected penis and quite honestly, his penis felt incredible in my own hand.

It was delightfully solid and deliciously warm; his foreskin felt so smooth and his cock felt so enormously long too. Every so often it would jump in my hand as if a tremor of excitement had caused it to respond to my hand.

"Yessss Dad," moaned David, sucking his breath in sharply, "Ooooh, don't stop -- that's good, so good!"

Suddenly my hand was slippery as I swirled it over his knob and I looked at my hand, seeing that an eruption of his precum had caused it. Almost excited beyond control I spread the slipperiness over his knob and down his shaft, now actually wanting more precum to appear -- and I wasn't disappointed.

"Yessss, ooooh fuck," David moaned as his penis disgorged another blob, "You're good Dad, really good."

I felt David's hand come over mine again and he began to move my fist back and forwards faster, before he left me to continue on my own.

"That's better," he said, "Keep doing it like that, please!"

I just had to keep rubbing him -- it was too exciting now to stop and I knew that he must be getting close now.

"You going to cum?" I heard myself asking and I saw David nodding.

"Yeah, yeah," he moaned, "Oh Dad, I'm gonna cum soon -- don't stop!"

I moved my hand even faster now, feeling David's own hand on my penis falter as his own excitement rose and rose. It was hard to keep a good grip on his cock now too, because it kept jumping and shaking and his hips kept thrusting it forward at me.

David was starting to pant now and his hips were jerking continuously and wildly -- I knew that he was about to unload -- and I wanted to make this a good one for him!

"Come on Davy -- let it go -- shoot it, cum for me, cum for me!" I said, my hand still working hard.

Suddenly his hand closed over mine and held it tight while he sucked in a quick breath.

"It's coming Dad, here it comes!" he moaned urgently his hand suddenly jerking mine quickly on his cock, "Ahhhhhh! Here it comes!"

And shoot it did -- right at me!

"Ooooh, ooooh fuck!" shouted David as his first two salvos erupted and splattered up my t-shirt, "Shiiiiiit -- yesssss, ooooh yesssss!"

And I couldn't move or say anything -- I was just completely wrapped up in the excitement of the moment

Another two gushes of cum sprayed my abdomen as his hand worked mine up and down his penis and then his grip relaxed and I was left holding his wet and slippery cum-oozing cock -- in an equally wet and slippery hand.

"Blood hell Dad, you were good -- damn good!" he said, his face glowing and happy, "That's gotta be one of the best ever!"

"Hah -- best ever for you maybe," I said, holding my splattered hand up, "What about me though? I'm covered with your stuff -- you got it everywhere!"

Not only that, I hadn't had an orgasm and David had now seemingly lost interest in my penis.....

"Stay there -- I'll get a towel for you," said David disappearing down the hall.

He was back in moments with a bathroom towel and set about gathering his emissions from my t-shirt. Then he handed the towel to me and I finished the job, wiping his cum from my hand and from my t-shirt where he'd missed a few blobs. As I did so I felt myself breathing in the sexy scent of his cum juice on the towel and for a moment I wanted to hold it to my nose and inhale deeply for some reason.

Instead I made my expiring erection comfortable, tightened my trousers up and sat down, blowing out a long breath.

"Phew," I sighed as I shook my head, "I don't know how you got me to do that."

"You wanted to," replied David as he did up his jeans and sat down, "So thanks Dad -- and did you enjoy that?"

"Sort of," I had to admit, "Never done that before though; dunno what came over me!"

I did -- I came all over you!" David laughed, "Sorry Dad, didn't mean to get it on you but you can only blame yourself really!"

"Why?" I asked.

"Cos you're the one who started all this -- you and your interest in vibrators!" he answered, "Anyway, you should have aimed my cock away from you."

"I just wasn't thinking," I said, realising that I could easily have pointed it elsewhere, "And I'm not interested in vibrators."

David looked pensive for a few moments.

"If I tell you something, you won't get mad, will you?" he asked, carefully and I shook my head.

"I've got a vibrator," he said, his eyes avoiding mine, "There -- I've said it."

He let out a long breath......

"Yeah, I know -- I mean no....I mean I guessed so," I said, feeling my face heating rapidly, "Yeah, well, um, well, why not?"

I didn't really know what I should have said, so now I shut up.

"You don't mind then?" he said and I shook my head again.

"Its fun; I like it," he said still looking away from me, "Makes me, ummm, get there quicker."

It was obviously David's turn to be flustered.....

"So I gather," I said feeling more in charge now, "And does it also help if you say my name when you use it?"

"Dad, stop it....please," answered David, now looking even more flustered but I plowed on.....

"So what do you do with your vibrator? You don't just hold those things against you, do you?" I asked brutally, feeling my penis throb heavily as I spoke, "You shove it up inside don't you?"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers