My Son, My Gay Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

The memory of using his vibrator in my own asshole assailed me now and my penis seemed to almost glow and pulsate with heat and excitement.

"Oh fuck!" moaned David, his hands slapping his thighs, "Yes, yes I do -- I bloody well do. You happy now I've said that?"

His admission came as a shock to me; I never really expected him to use such open language and now it was I who was speechless but it was David who spoke again.

"And you know that because you used it too -- I could smell that lotion you use on it," he said, "So don't act all innocent Dad."

Caught -- exposed -- found out -- I was scuppered and speechless again!

There was silence now for a little while before David put his hand on my thigh.....

"Come on Dad," he said, his voice all soft and gentle now, "Let's be honest with each other."

It was his turn to be in control of the conversation....

"Yeah ok," I whispered, still feeling numb.

"I'll go back to the beginning," he said, "I was having a wank and you heard me and I said your name. And I was using my vibrator up inside me and I imagined it was you."

He waited while I nodded my head again.

"And then you borrowed it and you stuck it inside your asshole, didn't you?" he continued, "And I bet you enjoyed it too."

I think that my blush told him everything he needed to know, but then came the admission to end them all......

"And I use it because I don't just imagine it's you -- I want it to be you, you sticking your cock inside me! You filling me up!" he said, before he slumped back, exhausted from releasing everything.

I know that my mouth was hanging open until I reconnected my brain and closed it. I let out a long pent-up breath, then drew another one in.....

"I just don't know what to say, son. So....what do we do now?" I asked, feeling my penis all hot and hard.

"Guess it's up to you Dad," David replied, "Ummmm, you didn't cum earlier did you.....do you want to try now? Would you like me to help?"

My indecision was useless and futile as David took over again.

"Come on then, let's do it!" he said brightly, "Come on Dad, give it a go!"

As he spoke his hand crept across my thigh and found my erection -- while I just sat there and let him. He squeezed and rubbed it for a few moments before moving away -- only as far as my waistline.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" I moaned as I felt him working at my belt and zip, "Oh God, no don't....!"

But my hips were thrusting up at his hand and as he pulled my zip down, my material covered bulge pushed out at him. He grasped my cock and squeezed it again several times, then he stood up.

"Come on then Dad, let's get 'em off," he said as he pushed my trousers and underpants down, "Lift up."

Almost on autopilot I lifted each foot in turn and David removed my clothing, leaving me standing there in my damp t-shirt with my rigid penis jutting before me.

Then, without warning, David bent down and sucked the bell end into his mouth before releasing it again, an action so quick and unexpected that I could only gasp, then stand there quivering all over.

"Stay there," he said, "Won't be long."

He shot up the stairs and was down again in quick time, now holding the pink vibrator in one hand and my lotion in the other.

Moments later and he was stepping out of his own clothes, revealing his own renewed erection. He stropped it a few times before concentrating on the vibrator. He spread some lotion over the end and handed it to me before turning and dropping to his hands and knees; his ass cheeks spread before me, his hole a darker shade of flesh in the centre.

"Come on Dad, use it!" he said over his shoulder, "I'm all ready for you!"

Still shell-shocked I found myself getting down onto my knees too before placing one hand on the small of his back as I leaned forward, the vibrator held out as if to goad him with it.

David wriggled his ass and seemed to flex his hole, pushing it back towards me.

"Don't push too hard," he said, "Not straight away anyway."

"Ohhhhh fuck," I moaned, the enormity of the situation scaring me, "Ok, here it comes....."

I let the end of the lotion-covered instrument touch his asshole, his little crinkled depression giving way as I pushed.

David gave a long sigh of pleasure as I applied some pressure -- then a quick gasp as the end sank out of sight.

"Oooooh Dad, that's nice," he moaned, "More -- push it in more."

My own penis was throbbing and shuddering as I drove the vibrator into my son's asshole while my mind turned over and over as I wondered if I was doing it right -- while also wondering why was I doing this!

This wasn't exactly good parenting and yet I couldn't stop now.....and by now at least half of the perhaps ten inch vibrator was inside his hole which was also gripping the machine as I moved it in and out.

David was groaning softly as I moved my hand and as I did so my other hand moved to my penis which had remained completely rigid. I gently ran my hand up and down my length, sliding my foreskin back and forward, feeling the sudden slipperiness of my precum.

Then David looked back over his shoulder.

"Dad," he started, "Could you take that thing out of me please."

"Yeah, sure," I said and slowly I pulled the vibrator from his hole which remained open for a few moments before closing, squeezing out a blob of lotion as it did so.

"Now what," I asked, not thinking clearly......

"Put your cock in me instead," he said, "Please Dad, do it for me!"

"Oh my God," I moaned, "What the fuck am I doing?"

But caught up in the excitement, the need and the illicit excitement, I shuffled forward until my penis was just inches from his ass. I took hold of my cock and adjusted the angle of approach, then moved even closer, just as David pushed his ass back at me. We met, my cock bumping into his body an inch or so off-target.

"Ooops, sorry Dad," he said, "I'll hold still....come on."

I couldn't stop now -- I needed some release and the pressure building inside me to perform; to please my son, was huge as well.

My cock slid over his flesh and found the target -- and I pushed gently, feeling the thrill of my penis touching another person's body, feeling the thrill of knowing what I was about to do.

I shuddered all over as I leaned closer, as my penis began to sink into his body. He felt warm and delicious and my cock was being enveloped by a smooth, slippery sleeve that seemed to pulsate around my shaft.

"Oh Daveeeee," I hissed as more of my penis disappeared, "Yesssssss -- fuckin' yesssss!"

I'd closed my eyes now, the better to focus mentally on the action, on the stimulating erotic feel of what we were doing. Slowly I began to move my penis in and out and David groaned beneath me, a soft contented sound.

"You alright?" I asked and David was quick to reply.

"Brilliant Dad," he said, "Bloody wonderful -- thanks Dad, you're super!"

Was I, I wondered -- was I so damn super? Fucking my own son -- what kind of father did that?

But inside me I knew the answer -- a loving father would do that if his son asked him to -- and I loved my son to bits. And anyway, I was doing this for him, wasn't I?

My movements had increased without me realising and now I was beginning to drive my cock deeply into David's asshole, my thighs now slapping against his buttocks with each stroke. And each stroke was bringing more and more stimulation to me -- and seemingly to David too.

"Dad," he said, "Could you hold me while you fuck me."

"Yeah," I said, putting my hands on either side of his waist, "Of course."

"No Dad, hold my cock I meant," he said, "Rub it for me, please."

"Oh God," I muttered as I reached under him and located his penis, "I shouldn't be doing his!"

"Yes you should Dad," David replied, his asshole squeezing my cock tightly, "I want you to -- I want you to fuck me -- I want you to make me cum -- I want you to cum in me Dad!"

That wasn't going to be an option soon, I realised. My level of excitement and stimulation was almost at its peak now -- I was going to cum any time now -- just a few more strokes.......

"Oh David, yessssss," I groaned, my hips rapidly slamming my cock into his hole time after time, "Ooooh fuck -- gonna cum David -- gonna cum!"

"Just do it Dad!" he cried, "For fuck's sake don't stop -- please, please!"

Everything was blurring now as we reached our climaxes. Sweat was running from my brow and my chest and my breathing was ragged and short and quick. David's back was all sweaty and his buttocks were reddened where my hips had pounded him but his energy was still there.

And somehow I was still rubbing his penis as my final jerky thrusts brought me to a pinnacle, then with a cry, I felt myself burst -- I felt my penis swell and go rigid and erupt inside him.

Suddenly David too was crying out as his own penis jerked hard in my fist and began pumping his cum everywhere.

"Oh Davy, Davy -- cumming! Cumming" I moaned, my hips jerking spasmodically, "Can't stop Daveeeee -- I'm cumming!"

My hips just kept on jerking my cock up into his bowels, pouring my spunk into him, soaking his innards with my sperm and with each thrust, with each spurt, so his penis spurted too -- until we'd both emptied our loads completely.

I knelt there behind my son, my hands resting on his back now, my breathing deeper and refreshing, my heart pounding while David looked back at me.

"Hey, you were brilliant Dad," he said with a big grin, "Felt you shooting inside me too. Got me off beautifully!"

"Phew," I said, my breathing still recovering, "You felt damn good too. That was good, really good."

Silently now we remained in place for a little while before I realised that my cock was quickly becoming flaccid.

"Time to take him out," I said, bringing forth a moan from David.

"Oooooh," he moaned, "Don't want you to go; want you to stay there."

"Nah -- my knees are sore," I said, "It's alright for you -- anyway, I want to wipe some of this sweat off me."

My now limp cock did the job for me by just sliding from him, leaving a ring of frothy lotion around his hole and a small bubble of white cum in the centre.

"What did you do with that towel?" I asked as I looked around, but David shook his head.

"Ahhh sorry Dad, I put it back in the laundry bin when I went upstairs. Didn't know we'd be needing one," he said, "The rest are in the airing cupboard."

"In that case I think I'll take a shower while I'm at it," I said as I looked down my sweaty body.

I sniffed, my nose crinkling as the odours of sex pervaded my sinuses.

"Definitely need one anyway," I said.

"Yeah, and me," said David as he stood up, "Can we share?"

"Come on then!" I said amicably as I put my arm around his shoulders, "I'll wash you; you can wash me then."

Our shower is a proper job; one of those where you can move around -- a generous cubicle. Not, I might hasten to add, because I liked to shower with friends but simply because I liked the idea of not bumping my ass against the opposite wall should I bend over. That and the fact that I had a friend who owned a plumbing business and who sold it to me at a discount.....

Soon the water was warm and the suds were everywhere and we were starting to smell a bit better and inevitably too, we'd been touching and our bodies had met -- and our cocks had risen again. We sparred; our two tools clashing wetly; my rapier against his broadsword playing soldiers lightheartedly together.

But then, as I turned around to turn off the water, David's penis thrust beneath my buttocks before retreating then sliding up between my buttocks. Almost inadvertently I wriggled my ass -- a sociable, unintentionally sexy action; a mere lighthearted reaction to the touch of my son against me.

A moment or two later and David's arms reached around my waist as he pulled me tight against him; then, as he disengaged one hand I felt his penis once again between my legs. But this time his body was firmly up against mine as well....

"Fuck Dad, I'm getting all horny again," David hissed in my ear, "Can we do it again?"

I felt that I could really do with a bit of a break; my orgasm in his ass had been energetic and powerful and I wasn't sure I could perform again.

"Not just yet," I said, "Don't think I could."

"I could!" he replied, his penis jerking under my balls, "I could just do with another round. I usually cum more than once -- could we do it, please Dad?"

His penis was sliding back and forward and now, as his hips moved away from me, it slid back up and lodged in my crack.

"Ooooh fuck Dad, feels so good there," he moaned, "Please let me, I still need you."

As he spoke I could feel his hand was adjusting the angle of his penis and now he'd moved it until the end was pressing against me. Suddenly I shivered all over from the feeling of his cock against my flesh but even so, something made me push my buttocks back at him, my back arching as I did so.

"Yeah Dad, just right," moaned David, his breath whispering deliciously on my neck, "Push back a bit more."

Suddenly I came to my senses and I jerked upright and went stiff. Quickly I turned around to face him.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I asked, "You're trying to put that thing in my ass, aren't you?"

"You want it, don't you?" he husked, his penis pointing at me, the knob all shiny and smooth, "You want to try it, yeah?"

He closed in on me again, pressing me back against the shower wall, his penis hard against my abdomen, his chest warm against mine. He leaned closer and his mouth descended onto mine; my mouth that had been hanging open. His teeth caught my lip and tugged gently before releasing me and closing in, his warm lips enveloping mine.

And somehow I just responded; the pleasurable feelings were too great to ignore; the lust in him was pervading my senses, thrilling me all through.

We kissed for what seemed like ages until David pulled away. His hand reached for mine and pulled me, out of the shower and onto the bath mat. Moments later and he was drying me all over, rubbing my hair and my back and my chest and my legs...and my cock too!

I closed my eyes in ecstasy as his strong hands worked away; then gasped quickly as I felt his mouth engulf my throbbing penis.

"Daveeeee," I hissed, "Stop it -- stop it!"

"Why Dad?" he asked from down there, "Don't you like that?"

"Love it," I moaned as I shuddered from his oral touch, "I'll want more though....."

"Mmmmmm," he replied, "Lots more to come Dad, lots more."

Dry now, all except one bit of me, David stood up again and pulled me from the bathroom and across to my bedroom where he pushed me gently onto my bed. I lay back, pliant and yet aroused, relaxed and yet wildly excited as David looked down at me, his penis still as hard and as large as ever.

"Stay there, I'll be back in a mo," he said and he was gone, soon to return, once again with the lotion and the vibrator.

A shudder of some kind went from head to toe and back as I realised the implication of those items while my penis at least managed to remain stiff, but I was not a little concerned.

"I still don't know if I can," I said, "I think I need a bit longer before I'll be able to cum again."

"Don't worry Dad, I know I can," said David, "Anyway, you don't need to cum -- you don't even need to be hard."

"Why, why's that?" I asked, not understanding.

David smiled broadly as he climbed onto the bed. He spread my legs apart; then moved a pillow and lifted my buttocks up. Soon the pillow was beneath me -- and realisation hit me!

"No David -- no way!" I cried, "I've never....."

"Always a first time for everything!" he replied as he shuffled up the bed towards me, "I'll be gentle with you, I promise!"

His large firm hand was on my hip now, holding me in place as he anointed his penis with lotion. I'm not sure that he could actually have kept me there had I have tried to escape but somehow I was putty in his hands -- somehow I seemed to be almost eager to have his penis inside me now!

Certainly I was quivering with anticipation -- and possibly with excitement. Certainly my breaths were coming quickly and sharply and my heart was pounding. Certainly too my eyes were locked on his erection and my lips were as wet as my tongue.

And now he was closing in; holding his lotioned erection to point it at my asshole. I held my breath as I felt his cock touch me; then sucked in a quick breath as I felt him push against me.

"I'm not sure we should be doing this," I muttered, squirming my body around, "Don't think it's a very good idea...."

"Hold still Dad and push out," David said, ignoring my pleas, "It won't hurt so much then."

"I don't want it to hurt at all!" I moaned, "Ooooh fuck -- careful....!"

He was applying more pressure now and his body was leaning over mine too -- there was no way out now but somehow I wasn't even trying to escape......

"Ooooo God, ohhhhhh, owww, owww!" I moaned as his penis stretched my asshole, "Stop -- you've gotta stop...."

The pain wasn't all that intense but the emotion was massive.

"Can't now, can I?" David replied, "I've gotta do it!"

I shut my eyes as if to close out the pain and the sight of my son looming over me as his penis began to invade me but all that did was to enhance the sensations as his cock started to slide into me.

"Yeahhhhh," moaned David, "Ooooh Dad, I'm in you -- inside your ass!"

I felt his body descend onto mine now and an exciting warmth spread from my ass as his penis settled deep and comfortably inside me.

"Ooooh Davy, that feels good," I moaned as I enjoyed the incestual moment, "You feel so big!"

"Yeah and it went in so easily," he replied, "You must have been really ready for me!"

Had I been ready for him? Had I really wanted him to fuck me? His vibrator must have somehow accustomed my asshole to being invaded; either than or there had always been a part of me ready for him. But why had I let him get his penis inside me? Millions of thoughts swirled through my brain as I came to grips with the situation. We'd played together, kissed and caressed each other and now we'd fucked together. Was I as gay as I'd said he was?

Hell -- I knew I wasn't gay but this had been so damn exciting; so bloody pleasurable and I just knew that we'd do it again. So what if we were gay!

But right now David was beginning to move, starting to slide his entire length in and out of me.

"Bloody hell David, how far up are you going?" I moaned as his penis stretched my bowels, "Oooooh shiiiiit -- careful, I'm not used to you yet."

But it was getting better with every stroke now and as David changed his angle of approach I felt my own penis begin to stiffen once more. I shivered all over as his penis probed me in a different way now, his strokes now sending thrills right up my cock.

"Oooooh yessss," I hissed, "That's nice David -- that's better."

A string of precum welled from my cock and dribbled onto my abdomen and another spasm of pleasure set me quivering. Another small dribble of precum emerged as David looked down and smiled.

"Found your prostate Dad," he said, "That's better, isn't it."

"Fuck yesssss," I moaned, needing more now, "Shut up and fuck me, just fuck me!"

His movements continued unabated, his penis steadily sliding through my sensitive sphincter muscles as he fucked me and gradually, instead of pain, a delicious feeling of sexual excitement grew inside me. Steadily it grew -- then my brain understood -- I wanted him to complete the loving -- to empty his sperm in me, to give back what I'd given him. I actually needed him now; I actually wanted him to screw me to the bed!

"Ooooh David, I want you, I want you David," I moaned as his strokes continued, "You're gonna cum in me, aren't you?"

"When I'm ready Dad," he replied between breaths as he began to move faster, "Getting there."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers