My Son, My Gay Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

As he spoke his hand found my erection and moments later his fist was moving in time with his thrusts, a wet slopping noise now audible as his hand spread my generous precum around.

"Ooooh Davy, yessss," I moaned now that he was stimulating me from two directions, "Oh God -- you'll make me cum!"

"When you're ready Dad," he replied, the strokes of his penis now quicker again and shorter, "I'm getting close now."

Silence reigned now, punctuated only by our quick breathing and the sounds of flesh on flesh. I'd begun to sweat and as I looked down over my chest to watch as David tossed me off, a splatter of droplets fell -- David was sweating even more than I was.

He was panting now as he pumped hard but his actions were jerky now; unsteady and uneven as he approached his orgasmic peak. And in his hand I knew that I was going to cum soon as well....

"You ready Dad?" he asked, "Gonna cum soon....gonna cum Dad!"

"Let it go son," I said "I want to feel you."

"Any minute Dad, any minute -- ooooh fuck -- it's cumming!" he cried, his hips suddenly working overtime, "Here it cummmmms!"

He froze; jerked hard; shuddered violently and erupted -- his big strong penis ramming into me as he climaxed; his big gushes of spunk feeling like a hot enema inside me.

"Oh fuck; forgot you Dad," he managed to pant out as his hand began to toss me off again, "Come on, come on, your turn!"

I'd been on the brink from the moment his penis had let loose inside me and now, merely half a dozen strokes of his strong hand on my cock and I erupted too. Jet after powerful jet sprayed my chest -- even my face -- with my emissions, before I collapsed, my muscles and entire body replete.

"Oh David, fuck me, that was good," I managed to say to David's happy face above me.

He smiled back, his penis still feeling large inside me, still moving languidly too.

"Was good, wasn't it?" he agreed, "Thanks Dad, I needed that!"

"Think I did too," I said, realising that I'd enjoyed not just my own orgasm but his as well, "Never thought I'd say that though."

"First time for everything," said David, chuckling, "Be even better from now onwards."

I frowned at his words and was about to respond to the effect that this would never happen again when I realised that my words would be untrue. I'd enjoyed it so much that there was no way that I'd be able to stop him when he needed me again; already I was actually looking forward to the next time!

Instead I smiled back at David and squeezed my asshole tight around his penis. He shuddered and winked at me.

"You want some more?" he asked as he began to move inside me, but I shook my head.

"No way. Later," I said, "Perhaps later but not now -- I'm exhausted."

"Guess you're right," he replied, as his movements slowed, "Anyway, it's your turn next!"

Immediately a spasm jerked my penis which rose lazily -- before collapsing again but even as it did so I realised that I was looking forward to that as well -- I wanted to love my son as much as he wanted to love me!

I shook my head in wonderment. Yesterday I'd been a normal Dad and David had been a typical son. And today we'd opened to each other, then explored; become fuck buddies and now we'd presumably even become lovers.

As those thoughts twisted and turned in my mind I became aware that David had pulled his penis from my body and had now come to lie down beside me, his head propped on one arm above me.

"Can we be friends now Dad?" he asked softly, "I mean real friends. Can we do this every night -- well, most nights?"

Instead of speaking I just smiled broadly because I knew that that was exactly what I wanted too and David understood my smile completely. He leaned down and kissed me and I found myself responding and returning the kiss with interest, before he pulled away.

"Stop it Dad," he said happily, "Or I'll want to fuck you again!"

I was so tempted to pull him down for more kisses and to let him fuck me -- I already felt my asshole twitching in anticipation but I kept my distance.

There were other things in our lives that needed us to be up and active....but he'd be back in my bed tonight for certain!

And I knew then that I loved him and would always let him love me, not just as a son but as a lover too.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers