All Comments on 'My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 01'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
awesome!

loved the long slow build up and the tease of more to cum! well done.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
A series perhaps

If so I'm all for it.

zer0man13zer0man13over 9 years ago

Will there be more?

DariusxifyDariusxifyover 9 years ago
more please

Wow that was a good read! Would have preferred to have more build up and teasing between andy and goldie but it was still good anyways. Cant wait to see what the next part has in store.

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Need more

The story needs to be continued. Thanks

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 9 years ago
Why?

Why do people think step-mom means mom or mother. I do not think step-anything should be under the incest tag. Taboo...maybe. I'd just put it elsewhere.

GhostwalkerGhostwalkerover 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to SpankingMyMom

Before making any further comments regarding which stories do or do not belong in the INCEST catagory I suggest you check the definition of Incest. For those of you who are interested I've attached the definition below, note it states that Step Relatives are included.

Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives.[1][2] This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, such as members of the same household, step relatives, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage.[3]

Wikipedia

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Did Wikipedia mention anything about deleting a post because it wasn't "positive"?

Deleting a post that points out things you need to fix ...doesn't fix them.

Here, let's keep you happy, shall we?

Wow, Ghostwalker. What a great story. You're a great writer. You never make mistakes. You never need to proof your stories before you post them, because you're such a brilliant writer. (/brown nose, /brown nose)

Don't worry about deleting this comment. I know you're going to, but I don't give a shit. I won't check back to see a response (pretty sure you won't respond), and I don't have anything else to say. You can try to forget my original comment. I don't give a shit about that either.

If you can't stand criticism, why not disable comments, like some of the other pussies who want to believe there's nothing wrong with how they write?

GhostwalkerGhostwalkerover 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to Epiphany_Jones

I have no delusions of being the best writer nor do I have any problem taking criticism from one of my peers. But by peer I mean someone who has taken the time and effort to write and submit a story. I've seen many excellent writers on this site and even more "Armchair Critics" such as yourself who make comments about something you're too frightened to do.

You seem like a highly intellegent and eliquent writer, just no guts or it is no balls to stick your neck out and take criticism from other "Armchair Critics" such as yourself.

Nuff said.

notanlinesonhartwellnotanlinesonhartwellover 9 years ago
Waiting

I'm anxious to read the next chapter. Please keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hope to read more

great story, nice plot and the concept is solid, as for other comments about your writing skills and proofreading, I only saw one minor issue: " My measurements are 34DD-24-34 and 'Yes' for those who may be curious my breasts have been enhanced, thought only slightly." Just an inadvertant T added ... something spellcheck wouldn't catch

KnightofmindKnightofmind17 days ago

I thought this was excellent and as for the question of category? I suppose it is a somewhat gray area though I should point out that it would be considered as such by polite society and as such is Taboo in the same way as relations between blood related family. Further, the story was hot, paced well, descriptive without being reductive and titillating without being gross (thick, veiny pork sword swollen and glistening squish mitton, huge milky white breasts blah, blah, blah).

I detest people who provide criticism without context and who quibble.

Example: a woman and a man are on a balcony. The man has longed for her for some time, though he believes she is unaware and doubts she would be receptive. The woman feels the same yet neither have ever had the courage, though they have been friends for years, but as they sit in the evening breeze enjoying the beautiful view of the festivities below on the boardwalk in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, their eyes lock and they both turn away with a blush for just a moment...

Then the man takes her like a stallion and she blows him three times and finally he cums in her ass, having taken her anal virginity and she cleans his cock without hesitation and their screams of passionate fucking echo down to the lovers passing along the evening street who cheer them on drunkenly.

Now, perhaps I have made spelling errors or grammatical errors. Perhaps one could categorize this story in Erotic Couplings or in Anal or even Exhibitionist & Voyeur but the constructive critic would point out the abrupt and unrealistic shift in tone mood, the deathless characters who were more like pastiche than paintings or the lack of the use of the setting, a description of the balcony or the room within or the circumstances that brought the two there. Certainly there is more.

Pointing out these things, kindly, but decidedly is constructive criticism. Pointing out errors in grammar or categorization or something like: " Ass to mouth? Weak sauce. Where's the lesbian anal fisting gnome parade or 'scaley' himbo dressed in a tootoo buggering the crowd while the ghost of the Queen of England pees all over everyone and Jill's off? Pshh . I stopped reading." This is not constructive criticism it is nitpicking. You aren't an editor. Your kinks aren't represented? Write your own story or read another.

Don't be rude.

Also, shame on you! The Queen! The nerve!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous