My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy sat down and his whole world seemed to crash down on him as he slumped down in embarrassment, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I heard you and was curious. I ..."

"Shhhhhh," Carol whispered as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him towards her until his head rested on her shoulder. "It's not your fault. I shouldn't have been doing what I was doing. It's only natural for a young man to react the way you did."

"But you're my step-mom! What the hell was I thinking? I'm so sorry."

Still holding him close Carol began to lightly stroke the back of Andy's head as she felt something lightly bump against her leg. Barely pulling away she looked down between them and noticed the twitching bulge in the front of his robe. "Could it possibly be that he was as excited by her as she was of him?" she wondered. "Now, Andy. The first thing you need to remember is that I am your step-mom, NOT your mother, so the taboo about that type of relationship doesn't really apply. Second, I happen to be at my prime in regards to sexual needs and so things like what happened tonight do occasionally take place. And third, you need to realize that what happened is perfectly natural considering the circumstances. You're a virile young man with ALL the needs and desires that come with that age," she said as she slowly laid her hand on the bulge she had seen.

Instantly Andy's cock began to harden even more as he felt Carol's hand on it. "Ohhhh, my god, that feels so good," Andy sighed.

"Mmmmm, do you like the feel of my hand playing with the bulge in the front of your robe? Does it get you turned on and make your cock nice and hard when I do this?" she whispered as she began to lightly run her fingernails along the length of the still hidden shaft.

A shiver ran up and down Andy's back before settling in his groin as Carol began to stroke his cock.

"Or maybe you'd like this better," she whispered seductively as she slid her hand beneath the robe and pushed his track shorts down so she could wrap her hand around his fully exposed cock.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, Carol. Oh shit. That feels so fucking good. But if you don't stop I'm gonna cum all over your hand!"

"And just what's wrong with that? I love the feel of a man's cum in my hands. It's so warm and thick. In fact," she whispered as she pulled her robe open to expose her breasts, "I like to take it and rub it all over my tits afterwards because it makes them feel so good. I read once that cum stimulates the hormones in a woman and can cause her tits to grow larger and her pussy to get wetter than other women. What do you think?" she asked as she took his hand and placed it on her tit.

Andy was no longer able to control his body as he began to pump his cock in and out of Carol's hand. "I'm going to cum! Oh, fuck. I don't believe this. I'm going to cum all over your hand. Now ... oh god ... now ... fuck ... ARRRGGghhhhhhh!" he groaned as his cum shot up his cock and sprayed into Carol's cupped hand.

"That's it, Andy. Give me your cum. Give it to me. Fill my hand with it. Let me feel it filling my palm and slipping through my fingers." she purred as Andy's cum shot from his cock and into her hand. Then just as she'd said she lifted her hand and let his cum drip onto her tits before she slowly rubbed it in. "This feel so good; Mmmm, so warm and slick. And I bet it even ...," she whispered as she lifted her hand to her mouth, "tastes good too."

Overwhelmed by what had just happened, Andy sat and watched as she stuck her tongue out and tilted her hand letting his cum pool on her tongue before it ran off the tip and landed in the valley between her tits.

"Do you like what you see? Do you like seeing me rubbing your cum all over my tits and nipples? Just think, we can do this as much as we want as long as your father doesn't find out, so this will have to be our secret. You can't tell anyone. If you do we could be in trouble or even worse we'll never be able to do it again," she purred as she continued to rub his cum across her tits and distended nipples.

Andy couldn't believe what he was hearing, "You mean that we can do this again?"

"Again and again and again, just as long as we keep it our secret," Carol whispered. "And there is one other secret we need to keep. Do you know what that one is?" She continued as she wrapped the robe over her shoulders and tied the belt under her bust to allow her breasts to remain exposed to Andy.

Unsure of what she was talking about Andy sat on the bed not saying a word.

Finally, Carol reached down and took his hand in hers. "Years ago, when I got into modeling I changed my name for professional reasons. That being the case, I'm sure you understand that nobody can ever know that I'm your step-mom. More importantly your father can never know what I did for a living or that I'm the nude model for your photo class. Right?"

Andy nodded his head as he realized the trouble that both of them could be in should the truth ever be known.

"Ok," Carol said as she stood and walked to the door of Andy's room. "I'm glad we were able to take care of that situation and," she purred, "the problem before that. Just remember you can't tell anyone; absolutely no one. As long as it is our secret we can have all the fun we want, anytime we want, as long as your father isn't home, understand?"

Once more Andy nodded his head as Carol reached to turn off the light in his room. "Good night, kiddo. See you in the morning. Oh and one more thing, no more playing with yourself, from now on if you need any relief you just let your step-mom know and she'll take care of you," she called over her shoulder as she left the room.

The last thing that Andy saw before she disappeared from sight was her breasts as the light in the hallway seemed to reflect off of them. Her words still echoed in his head as he climbed under the covers of his bed and sleep overtook him while images of his step-mother floated through his dreams.

12