My Story of Ben Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His smile was warm and he leaned in and kissed me. It was tender, but too short. I pouted playfully as he pulled back. We finished dinner and decided to call it an early night, our conversation weighing heavily on our minds. The walk back was nice, it was getting dark and I couldn't wait to see the stars.

"Night cap on the patio? I need to see the stars," I said.

Ben nodded in agreement and we went inside.

"You get the drinks, I need to change."

Running to the bathroom I took down my hair, brushing it out. My hair fell in waves down my back. I changed into a long grey tank top and left on my white panties. I could see Ben sitting outside already. I joined him quickly, curling into his side, pulling a blanket over us and taking my drink.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes and no," he paused and took a sip of his drink. "I want you Mia, I want you so desperately. I can be...demanding in what I want. It feels as though if you choose me, then it's my way only. And even if you think you're okay with that...I just don't want you to hate me later. I'm old," he laughed. "And you're young and have your whole life ahead of you...."

"I know, and I still want you," I whispered.

The sun had set and the stars were out in full force. We sat side by side, each lost in our own thoughts. I turned to look at Ben, his face calm, but his eyes gave his inner turmoil away. I brushed my fingers across his cheek, loving how his beard felt against my skin.

"We'll figure it out. I don't know what exactly we're going to decide, but I don't want to worry about it anymore. I want you and you want me. That's what I do know, and that's all that can matter right now," I said.

My answer was a surprise to me since normally I'm such a control freak about everything. I like to make plans, to think about the big picture, and be as prepared as I can. IN other words I tend to be OCD about planning and have anxiety about - well, life. Going with the flow is not something that I have ever done well. But with Ben, it seemed like the only way.

"Oh my fuck!" I gasped, looking up. "So fucking beautiful...I could lay here all night."

Ben's arms wrapped around me as he held me close. We chatted about what we would do the next day - sightseeing, hiking, shopping and eating were all my suggestions. Ben happily agreed to all, but shopping - typical guy.

Although I was convinced I could stay out all night under the sparkling sky, it was starting to get too cold to stay outside. Glasses in hand, we went in. Ben threw another few logs on the fire to keep it going through the night and we climbed into bed.

"Thank you for coming with me this weekend, Mia."

He kissed the top of my head as I snuggled in close. I loved the way he smelled, the way his arms seemed to wrap me around me so perfectly. Everything just felt right.

"I don't want to be anywhere else, but with you," I said turning to kiss him.

Our lips met, seeking more, but tentatively. I moved up slightly onto my right arm, my left draped over his chest tickling his neck. His left arm was wrapped around my hip and down towards my ass. He slowly dragged a finger up and down my spine making me shiver and giggle against his mouth.

My body was tired, but I had an instant reaction to his touch. Sensing this, Ben's movements and touches were tender and loving. As our kiss deepened, he rolled over so he was over me, his body between my legs. I could feel his erection as it pressed into my mound. We moved slowly, caressing each other and we groaned out together as his cock pushed inside my sensitive pussy.

We made love that night, at least that's what I like to think. Our bodies came together in a sensual dance. Ben's hands were soft, learning every inch of my body, every curve. I ran my hands up and down his back, cupping his fantastic ass and squeezing him closer to me. My orgasm was prolonged, and while it was intense, it washed over me in a quiet wave of pleasure. Ben climaxed shortly after I did, the pressure from my pussy was too much. He called out my name quietly, then fell to the side and we laid together, still joined.

I fell asleep like that, Ben's heart beat and breathing lulling me into a deep slumber. I woke sleeping on my stomach and feeling happy and sated. We had moved apart in our sleep, but his arm was still over my back. My stirring woke him and I turned over to face him.

"Good morning, Beautiful," he said, leaning in to kiss me.

"Good morning to you too. Morning breath!" I giggled, and covered my mouth.

Yawning, I stretched and the blanket fell down, exposing my breasts for his viewing pleasure. A lazy finger ran over them, tracing the swell and circling my nipple.

"Mmmm..." I moaned softly, closing my eyes again. "Let's stay in bed ALL day and do this..."

My own finger was tracing his arm, chest and abs, making my way down to his cock. He caught my hand in his.

"Uh uh uhhhh! We have things to do today - outside in public - things. So, let's get going!"

He hopped out of bed and headed for the bathroom with a smile. His naked ass swaying as he exaggerated his walk. I whistled a cat call as I watched him. Ben threw his head back and laughed before turning on the shower.

"Did I mention how much I hate morning people?!" I yelled after him, rolling over.

"Get your ass up and in this shower, young lady!" His reply made me laugh...and jump out and join him.

We spent the day exploring Whistler. Hiking in the morning, then a picnic lunch of sandwiches off one of the trails. As much as I wanted to rip his clothes off and jump him in the woods, my body, and his too, needed a rest. So, instead, we held hands, kissed, and teased all day.

After lunch we headed back to the cabin to rest and shower before heading out for a night in the Village. Deciding to relax with a book, I curled up on the lounger outside to read. Ben had his computer out and was working on his latest story. I'm not sure how long I was out, but I woke to Ben carrying me inside and onto the bed. He held me close as I fell back to sleep.

Around five that evening we were up and getting ready to go eat and out dancing. Ben was in the shower and I was drying my hair and getting dressed. I decided on my favorite little black dress and heels. It was short and strapless, a form fitting satin fabric, but without too much shine. Soft and tight, it helped keep my girls gravity defying without the assistance of shoulder straps. I wore my hair down, curled at the ends, and light makeup, lip gloss, and a touch of perfume. I climbed into four inch heels with satin ribbon ties that I did up around my ankles. Ben came out of the steamy bathroom in black jeans and a blue dress shirt.

I did a little spin for him and he smiled and walked towards me. Brushing my hair from my shoulders, his fingers dipped down to touch the tops of my breasts. He leaned in and kissed my neck just below my ear. His voice was raspy.

"You are stunning."

The sound of his voice, his hands, his breath on my skin - it was - no he was, intoxicating. My body reacted instantly. My nipples were hard and pushing against the thin bust of the dress. I could feel my pussy starting to get very wet, my thighs damp already. I couldn't wear panties - okay, I could, but panty lines! - so I had to get myself under control or it would be a very...well, wet night.

He kissed me lightly, so as to not mess up my gloss, and took my hand. We decided to call a cab to pick us up, as I wasn't about to walk in heels and he planned on drinking. The driver greeted us as we exited the cabin and opened the door. Both men watched as I sank down into the seat and attempted not to flash them. Ben smirked as he watched the driver's eyes get wide as my dress slid up my thighs. He got in quickly after me, gently adjusting his own pants. Catching him, I smiled.

Dinner was at an Italian bistro in one of the hotels. At a small table for two in the corner with candles providing the perfect ambiance, we dined and talked more. We laughed and reminisced, shared stories from our pasts, hopes for the future. Ben enjoyed a nice glass of Chianti to go with his Porterhouse steak. I had the pasta e vongole with a glass of sparkling water. After a second glass, we decided to stop by a club on the other side of the village.

Walking hand in hand we made our way through the crowds of people towards the club. As we approached you could hear the music inside. The line at the club was long, but Ben had called earlier and we were on the list. It all felt very surreal as we were ushered inside.

Immediately you could feel the bass from the speakers as the music played. It was dark; dim lights lit the walkway and lined the walls. Through a set of double doors lay a large open room. In the middle was the dance floor, filled with people dancing. It was like watching a school of fish escape a predator the way the crowd moved at the whim of the DJ.

Tall tables for standing and a few with stools were immediately to our right upon entering. To the left, and opposite the DJ booth, was the bar. It ran the length of the dance floor and I counted at least five bartenders working it. Lining the far side of the DJ booth were private booths. Each one was surrounded by long curtains - opaque around the back and sides and two sheer panels in the front that could be pulled around for privacy. Deep red leather sofas surrounded a small table. Tealight candles mixed with glasses dotted the tables. We were escorted to the second one to the left of the DJ booth.

The waitress stopped by and we ordered drinks - cranberry and sprite for me, a martini for Ben. I sat back and watched, moving just a bit to the music. Ben held my hand, his eyes glancing around, taking it all in. When the waitress came back she put our drinks on the table and pulled the curtain so it started to close, but not all the way. The design did manage to mute the sound enough to talk without having to yell.

"Cheers!" he said, lifting his glass.

"To a wonderful getaway, thank you so much." I replied, clinking my glass to his. "This place is incredible. I love this table! I've never seen anything like it. After this drink, let's dance!"

Ben sipped his martini and eyed me over the glass. His stare was intense and I could feel my body reacting. I took a sip of my own and looked out into the club. Men and women danced together, danced alone; their bodies writhing to the music. It was all so intoxicating: the low lights, the music, the way everyone was moving. I turned to look at Ben and found him sitting back against the booth, watching me. He had his left leg bent up on the bench and was turned towards me. His arm rested on the back of the sofa, his head propped up on his hand. I smiled and tucked my knees up as well, turning to face him and mimicking his stance. My knees touched his and I leaned toward him, touching his forearm.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

I sipped my drink with my free hand as he lifted his head and our fingers entwined. He kissed and licked at my fingertips, all the while his eyes locked on mine. I leaned slightly to set my drink down, sitting back again, but closer. I lifted my right leg slightly so it rested over Ben's knee. The kisses and teases on my fingers never ceased. I could feel myself getting lost in the sensations, the steady beat of the music and his soft mouth as it teased me. I leaned in further, needing to be closer. My hand stroked his thigh, as he moved our hands to the side and kissed me. It was gentle at first just like the way he had kissed my hand. But soon his hand was cupping my cheek and moving back towards my hair. My own hand was squeezing his thigh moving closer and closer to his cock. Before I could touch him he tightened his fingers in my hair and pulled away from our kiss.

"Let's dance," he whispered, his breath cool on my wet lips.

I stood and straightened my dress while he drank the last of his martini. Holding hands we made our way to the dance floor. It was crowded, bodies moving all around us as we danced. Ben held me tightly against him, his hands on my waist, dipping down to my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pushing my tits and pussy against him. We moved in tandem as the DJ took us away.

I turned around, sliding my body against his so my ass ended up against his hips. My arms stayed around his neck, his hands holding my hips and running up and down my stomach to my mound. My ass was grinding against him and I could feel him getting harder, pushing back against me. Ben's mouth was on my neck, kissing and biting me. He spun me around again, only this time he pushed his leg between mine, his thigh against my pussy. I groaned and leaned into him, nipping his neck and moving towards his ear. My tongue licked and teased him and his grip on my ass tightened when I bit him.

"I need a drink," I said into his ear. "Let's go sit down."

Ben nodded and took my hand leading me back to the table. Our waitress had refreshed our drinks while we were dancing. We sat in the middle of the sofa so we could look out through the opening of the curtains. I was on Ben's right side, his arm wrapped around me. I curled into him, crossing my right leg over my left. His hand pulled my leg over his too and he stroked my calf up to my thigh, slowly back and forth. He leaned in and nuzzled my neck as I sipped slowly. I had to set my drink down when he began to kiss and lick at my neck right below my ear. My head fell back and I reached for him, pulling him closer. His hand moved up my thigh and under the hem of my dress, pawing at my ass, pulling me closer.

"Kiss me, please." my voice pleaded.

Always the gentleman, he immediately obliged and stunned me with the ferocity of his kiss. His hands pulled me up onto his lap so I was leaning down to lick and kiss at his lips. My pussy was aching for release and I ground down on his cock, hard.

"We should go," I said into his ear, licking and biting. "Let's go back to the cabin, now...please..."

As the DJ changed songs, "Angel" by Massive Attack came on, the beat pounding through the speakers. I began to give him a lap dance, my body writhing on him. My breasts pressed into his chest, his hands gripping my ass, pushing me back and forth.

"Do you trust me?" he asked, breaking our kiss and looking up at me.

"Yes."

My answer came without hesitation. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I knew that he wouldn't hurt me in any way.

"Then take what you want, Mia. Right here, right now."

I moaned at his words, the intensity in his eyes. His fingers were digging into my flesh, pushing me down while he pushed up with his hips. I moved back so I was closer to his knees and undid his pants, reaching inside his boxer briefs for his cock. He growled and bit my neck when my fingers wrapped around him.

Releasing his gorgeous cock from it's confines, I sat back and stroked him, staring into his eyes. He watched my hands as they slid up and down, twisting and using his precum to wet my fingers. Ben's hands slid up my waist to the top of my dress and pulled it down, freeing my swollen breasts. His mouth sucked my nipple and I threw my head back and moaned.

"Ben! Oh God..."

My hands were stroking him faster, my pussy dripping onto his pants. I felt his fingers lift the hem of my dress up past my ass and he cupped me.

"Oh Mia, baby...You're so wet, your pussy is dripping..."

He pushed a finger inside me, fucking me with just the tip. My hips lifted, begging for more, and he only smiled up at me.

"More, please...more!" I begged.

"Take what you want, Baby."

I slid forward and raised up on my knees. Lining his cock up with my pussy, I sat down, taking him slowly, inch by inch.

"OH FUCK, that is so good!" My voice was strained as he stretched me.

I fell forward resting my head on his shoulder, his cock buried inside me. Ben gripped my ass as I started to ride him. I moved tentatively, aware of our surroundings and it made me nervous. Ben's touches calmed my anxiety and, after a few moments, all I could really focus on was the amazing sensation inside me. My tits bounced before his face, my nipples were hard and begging for attention. Never one to let me down, Ben leaned in, sucking and licking at them as I fucked him harder and harder.

I could feel my orgasm building, my muscles clenching around his thickness. I fucked him faster, so desperate for my release that I didn't see or hear the waitress come back. Ben leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Yes, Baby Girl...that's it. Fuck my cock, cum all over it. Show our nice waitress how hot you are..."

My movements froze at his words. I didn't want to turn around to see her watching my naked ass as I rode him. Sensing my hesitation, Ben gripped my hair tightly and spoke again.

"Trust me, Mia. Let go...fuck me. Come on, Baby. That's it, fuck me, yes..."

I began to move again, his words blocking out all of my fears. I fucked him harder, my hips rising and slamming down hard on his cock. My orgasm peaked and I screamed out.

"I'm cumming, oh fuck! Ben, yes! I'm cumming!"

I let my head fall back and I caught a glimpse of our waitress standing there, watching us fucking on the sofa. She didn't move, just watched, as I fucked Ben with everything that I had. When I started to come down, Ben grabbed my hips and stopped my movements.

"Turn around, I want you ride me, but I want to see your ass."

I obeyed immediately, turning around and facing out towards the dance floor. Our waitress had left, but she had left the curtains open, exposing our exploits to any voyeur that may be out there.

Ben's cock throbbed deep inside me as I put my hands on his knees and began to ride his cock. He slapped my ass gently as I began to move. My tits were out of my dress, bouncing and swaying as I fucked him. He sat up, cupping them, his chest warm against my back. I moved my legs so they were on the floor between his. I moaned when I felt his mouth at my ear, nuzzling my hair.

"So fucking sexy, Mia."

He squeezed and pulled my nipples. I moaned out from the sensation.

"Oh my God, those people are watching!"

Catching a group of people looking over and watching, my body started to tense. I was scared we were going to get in trouble. I was scared about what they were saying as they watched me riding his cock, my pussy glistening in the dim light. But Ben didn't seem phased by it. His fingers never stopped tweaking my tips and squeezing my flesh.

"It doesn't matter, Mia. It's just you and me. WE are all that matters," his stern tone reassured me. "It feels so fucking good, doesn't it, Baby?"

I couldn't answer him with words, my body did all the talking for me. I rode him faster, eyes closed, head tipped back against his shoulder as he continued to play with my tits. My body tensed as another orgasm began to build.

"Fuck, yes...Ben, I'm going to cum. God yes!"

I could barely get the words out, my hips fucking him harder, bouncing up and down.

"Spread your legs wider, one on each side of me. Touch your clit."

Without a second thought, I followed his instructions and with only a few strokes against my clit I was exploding. My body convulsed as Ben whispered his encouragement and praise.

When my body finally began to relax again, I slumped back against him, exhausted. Ben's hands rubbed up and down my thighs and then my arms. He pushed me forward onto the table. I lay with my head in my hands, my forearms against the low table. His cock still pushed deep inside me as he sat up a bit. When he scooted forward on the sofa, I groaned loudly as his cock pushed even deeper.

Ben began to fuck my pussy with hard, deep thrusts. He was still sitting, but before long he rose up more and more. His cock began pounding into me, my body shaking against the table. He rose up higher and lifted my hips until I was almost standing, my knees slightly bent. I pushed up onto my elbows as he continued to fuck me.