My Story of Ben Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were no longer speaking. I didn't even notice if people were watching, and it surprised me how little I cared. The only thing that mattered was us.

He pulled me up and I extended my arms, holding myself up by my hands. My tits were bouncing and swaying in time with his thrusts. I watched through half closed eyes the bodies writhing in the darkness of the dance floor. Ben reached around and held my tits as he fucked me harder and harder. With a final growl he pushed hard inside me, his cock pulsing as he came.

My legs were shaking so badly I had to sit down. Ben sat down and pulled me onto his lap facing him. I rode him gently until he softened. He kissed me, stroking my face and body. Regretfully, he pulled up my dress, covering my breasts and pulled my dress down over my ass. I could feel the evidence of our fun as it dripped down my thighs. I cleaned up as best I could, as it was clearly visible in the flashes of light from the dance floor.

Smoothing our clothes out, Ben took my hand to help me stand. My legs wobbled on my heels for a moment, the aftershocks of our fucking still lingering. Ben put his arm around my waist as we emerged from our cocoon. As he guided me through the crowd, I blushed in the darkness at the looks and glances from the other people dancing. I'm sure they saw us, part of me hoped they had.

I smiled and squeezed Ben's hand, he turned back to look at me and stopped. The music was loud and all around us people were dancing. His hands came up and cupped my face as he leaned in to kiss me. Our tongues swirled together, bodies pressed against one another. Breaking the kiss, his mouth found my ear.

"Thank you..."

The car was waiting out front for us as we exited the club. My head was still in a haze and, thankfully, Ben was able to guide me into the car. He kissed and licked at my neck and shoulder as he held me close. His voice was a low whisper as he told me how sexy I was and how happy he felt that I trusted him enough to let go that way. All too soon the car pulled up. Ben broke away from me to pay as I opened the door and waited for him to join me. He ushered me inside, his hand possessively holding my ass.

After a hot shower, we lay on the lounger on the patio looking at the stars. The night's events were running through my mind, making me unable to fall asleep. I sat sipping tea when Ben excused himself and returned shortly after. He smiled as he handed me a small joint and lighter.

"Thought this might help us unwind," he said with a smile.

"YES! Tsk tsk, sneaking this into Canada!"

I laughed, lighting up and taking a drag. My smile could be passed off for being excited about the weed, but really I was more excited because he remembered that I loved to smoke because it calmed my busy mind. It was a fleeting comment on a random night.

"Thank you," I said, turning to him and passing it over, "For this weekend, for tonight. All those people - they could see! Fuck, our waitress!"

My mind was spinning as I recalled all that had happened, all that we had done. And in public! I couldn't help but laugh at the brashness of my behavior.

"I'm not usually...I've never. I don't..."

I wasn't quite sure what I was trying to say. So instead I took another drag, feeling the calming effects wafting over my rattled mind and body.

"Well, it's not something I'm in the habit of doing either," Ben said, with a smile. "But I don't regret a single thing. That was so erotic, the way you let yourself go."

I blushed and giggled again, laying back and looking out into the night sky.

"The waitress, she saw us? Oh my God...that's kind of hot!"

Ben laughed, warm and inviting. Our fingers entwined and he too lay back.

"Yes, she did see. Well, more like watched. How could she not? The way you moved, your sexy body. You were bewitching. Scratch that - you ARE."

I could only smile in reply. Yep, it was official. I had fallen for Ben. He had allowed me to come out of my shell tonight. Something about being with him gave me a confidence I had never had before. It was exhilarating and freeing. And I fucking loved it. A contentedness washed over me.

"Time for bed," I said, standing up, holding out my hand to him.

That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face, the music still faintly playing in my ears. Ben's arm was wrapped around my middle, hugging me to him. Our legs were entwined and the last thing I remember was feeling him kissing my neck and shoulder and whispering goodnight.

My phone read nine when I woke and had to pee. I scampered to the bathroom, hoping not to wake Ben. A quick pee and brush of my teeth and I crawled back into bed. Ben was laying on his back, left knee bent and open, left arm up and over his head. His right arm lay across his middle. The sheet covered his body, draped over his midsection leaving his knee exposed. Laying next to him I admired the man before me.

He was so handsome, his short hair and beard, sexy and sophisticated. His body was fit, chest toned. When I looked at him I didn't see his age or feel our age difference. I just saw a man who I enjoyed being with. He made me laugh, we liked to talk about everything. The sex...FUCKING HELL, the sex. Beyond hot, beyond anything. He made me feel things I didn't know I could. Just thinking about everything from that first night out made my body shiver and tingle.

He looked so relaxed, his mouth slightly open breathing deeply. I could see his cock, soft against his leg. The sheet outlined him perfectly. I ran a finger down his shaft as gently as I could, hoping not to wake him. He stirred but only shifted his legs slightly, leaving them open. Slowly, I pulled the sheet off of him, exposing his naked body.

His cock twitched as it was greeted by the cool air of the morning. I moved down so I was between his legs and looked at his cock and balls. As slowly as I could I moved closer and gently licked his balls. He shaved them smooth and I caressed him with my mouth. When I sucked one into my mouth, Ben groaned, his left hand brushing through my hair. I kept going, sucking one and then the other, his cock now starting to wake up as it brushed my forehead.

I released his balls from my greedy mouth and moved up, licking his shaft. My hand stroked him lightly as I moved up to my knees and wrapped my lips around his head. Both of his hands were now in my hair, gathering it up and out of my face. I licked and sucked him languidly, feeling him get harder and harder. My pussy was clenching and I could feel my lips getting wet. Reaching down I touched them, sliding my fingers across my sensitive skin. Realizing what I was doing, Ben groaned.

"I want to watch you. Come up here."

He let go of my hair and I grudgingly let go of his cock. Ben sat up against the headboard, his legs spread. He guided me to sit facing him, my legs over his thighs. He handed me some pillows to prop me up.

"Show me, Baby. Show me how you touch yourself."

I was so turned on by his request I felt my pussy gush. Running my hands down my body, I played with my breasts. Squeezing and massaging them, pulling and pinching my nipples. I let my head fall back and got lost in the sensations. My hips began to move as I touched my body, turned on by the rawness of what I was doing, what I was showing him. I moved both hands down further, my arms pressing my breasts together. I stroked my puffy lips, wetting my fingertips by sliding between them. Stealing a glance at Ben I watched as he stroked his cock slowly, his eyes on my fingers as they played. When I pulled my lips apart exposing my pink pussy to him, he looked up at me.

"Fuck, Mia. So fucking sexy."

I closed my eyes and pushed one finger inside and slowly fucked myself. My pussy was hot and extremely wet. With my other hand I began to play with my clit. Rubbing small circles around it, flicking it back and forth. I could feel my juices dripping down my slit to my ass. I inserted another finger and groaned out at the added pressure and fullness.

Ben's eyes were riveted by my fingers. His own hands mimicked my fucking, gliding easily up and down with all his precum. I watched as he stroked that gorgeous specimen with a perfectly even pace, squeezing harder towards the head. It was mesmerizing, as we fucked ourselves in time with one another. He looked up at me and our eyes met.

"I'm close, so fucking close," I moaned.

My body clenched suddenly as my fingers thrust in and out faster and faster. Then, all at once, I fell over the edge and my pussy squirted. I cried out as my body spasmed, my fingers now out of my pussy, but frantically rubbing my clit. The force of my fingers across my clit splashed my cum all over my hands and thighs, as well as Ben's. His cock and balls were sprayed as I pushed myself again and squirted another stream.

Ben watched as I exploded over him, his hand stroking faster and faster wet with my pussy juice. He hissed through his teeth that he was going to cum too, his balls tight against his body. When he came he spurt thick lines of cum that landed on my hands, pussy and stomach. One after another, he stroked his seed out of his body.

His hand slowed to a leisurely pace with his cock still hard, but no longer cumming. My fingers slowed as well. I dipped my fingers in his cum and spread it around my skin and around my pussy. Leaning back against the pillows, I slowly ran my cum covered finger tip across my clit. Lazy circles, barely touching. My breathing relaxed and I used my free hand to coat my nipples, rubbing them softly. As my last orgasm peaked I quietly moaned out, my body writhing slowly until the stimulation became too much.

I think I laid there for at least five minutes, could have been more, could have been less. I have no idea, and really, who could blame me? Ben leaned back and relaxed against the headboard, his cock now soft against his thigh. We were both soaked, the bed was a mess. Looking up at him and seeing his relaxed smile and sparkling eyes made my heart skip.

"Well, good morning to you too, Baby."