All Comments on 'My Stripping Wife Pt. 03'

by beermenow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PirettePiretteover 6 years ago
Don't Let the Anonymous Bastards Get You Down

He wasn't tied down and forced to read it.

Nice finish to the saga. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved It

Very hot story. I've loved everyone of your stories. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Well witten, more to come?

I loved getting fucked in front of an audience and I'm still exhibiting myself on webcam 20 years later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My First Live Sex Show

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-live-sex-show was submitted as EmmaManchester my modelling name, can't now access the account!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Watch me Strip on LitTV

Watch me strip in my 3 videos on LitTV

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Always wanted to be a stripper

Great story. I’ve always wanted to be a stripper, but just don’t have enough up top to make it work xoxoxoxoxoAnnette

9500mesa9500mesaabout 6 years ago
Why alcohol

You lost my interest at needing a drunk wife to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your lovely wife's tits on display for public enjoyment!

Excellent college essay on your marital relationship. Long, carefully researched, well written, good vocabulary.

For next term may I suggest you enroll in the continuation of this class. You will be asked to write a final paper on the causes, effects, and results of your recent castration.

You can do it.

I know you can, darling.

You write very well: time to get a little more personal!

Marge M.

HotwifeshowoffHotwifeshowoffabout 5 years ago
Best story so far

Very easy to read, story flowed nicely, buildup was great, want to do this myself now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I really enjoyed this third chapter. It was the perfect ‘set up’ that enabled Karen to actually perform and then not feel guilty for enjoying it. After all the husband and Jackie set it all up; and things just ‘got out of hand’. Best of all, now Karen will be taking on Jackie and three guys tonight! She has turned the corner and become a slut wife.

I set my wife up to be the stripper at my best friend’s bachelor party. She is a good dancer and has done some ‘amateur night’ stripping before which, she really enjoyed. I was secretly hoping for more and told all my friends, all six of them, to tip her heavily.

I knew, from her amateur night performances, that when she sees five and ten-dollar bills being stuck in her G-string it really turns her on. So, I gave each of my friends $100, plus, told them to stick plenty of their own money in her G-string too.

That did the trick and soon she was letting all of them gangbang her. That night was her denouement, there was no way she could pretend she was still innocent. The next morning when we were having sex I told her, “Well, now it is confirmed you’re a slut. Plus, your traded money for sex; so, you’re a whore. I’m so proud of you!”

After about a week of my encouragement, she decided to turn pro. I often help her groom and get dressed when she leaves for one of her escort dates. Having a wife who spreads her legs for other men, is hot.

Nice story!

jennerbill6jennerbill6about 1 year ago

You play with fire, you might get burned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, gave you a 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous