My Stripping Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beermenow
beermenow
824 Followers

Rick began clapping and whistled as the others joined in. As Karen caught her breath she sat up and looked around. The crowd gave them a standing ovation. A look of realization fell upon Karen and she buried her face in her hands.

Greg sat up, embarrassed but satiated.

Jackie helped Karen to her feet and Karen fled through the crowd and went upstairs as the crowd went silent.

"Dude, I'm sorry man," Greg said to me as he struggled to pull up his pants.

"Listen everybody," I said as I got their attention. "Things got a little out of hand tonight. I guess that's what can happen with plenty of alcohol and a crowd egging someone on. Greg, I should've stopped it earlier, but I didn't. None of us did." I said with a shrug. "I didn't expect it to go this far, but it did."

I looked around, most people just stared at the floor.

"Look, I hope we can trust you all to not talk about this?" I asked.

When no one responded, I asked again.

"This was our fault too," one of the wives said. "We were all egging her on. Don't worry, we won't say anything. Were all friends here."

I told the crowd not to leave yet. I would try to convince Karen to come back downstairs so we could let her know she had nothing to be embarrassed about.

I found Karen coming out of the upstairs bathroom.

"Oh, Mark, I..." Karen said.

"Don't worry about it, honey," I told her. "I think we all wanted this."

She gave me a hug.

"Was this a set up?" Karen asked.

"Well, I did have some help from Jackie and Rick," I replied. "I told them I wasn't sure if you'd go along with this, or how far it would go. I wasn't expecting Jackie to hide your dress."

Karen thanked me and gave me a hug.

"No telling what can happen when you encourage your wife to be a stripper," I said.

"...but so many friends," Karen said.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, they know they had a part in this," I said as I grabbed her by the hand. "Come on downstairs, our friends have something to say to you."

Karen resisted, but I assured her it was okay. She pointed out that she was still naked.

"Let them know you're not embarrassed," I said as I looked her up and down. "You have no reason to be ashamed of this body."

"You just want them to see me naked again," Karen said with a smile.

"Well, there's that too," I grinned.

I took her by the hand and led her back to the living room where everyone gave her a round of applause. Karen blushed with appreciation.

"Things got a little out of hand tonight," one of the wives said as she approached and took Karen's hand. "Don't worry about it, honey. It'll be a secret among us friends. By the way, you were amazing.”

She gave Karen a hug, reached around and grabbed Karen by the ass. Karen nearly jumped and they both laughed.

Karen stood by the door as everyone filed out, each of them thinking her for the performance and giving her their reassurances, while also giving her a hug and a playful grab of her ass or a tweak of her breasts.

Greg approached with a sheepish look on his face. He reminded me that we had planned for him to spend the night so he didn't have to drive afterwards, though he had his phone out and was ready to call for a ride.

"Put your phone away," I said with a shake of my head. "This night isn't over. Karen is going to thank us all for making her stripper fantasy possible."

"You want me to dance again?" Karen asked.

"I was thinking we'd all have our way with you for the rest of the night," Jackie replied as she grabbed Karen by the hand and turned to go upstairs.

Karen giggled and the two of them went up the stairs as the three of us guys followed behind.

beermenow
beermenow
824 Followers
12