All Comments on 'The Holiday Ch. 02'

by JimmyHotpants

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Another newcomer with another fine story!

I really liked this; there will probably be those who don't. My advice is to ignore the bad comments and keep writing. This was pretty damn good, especially for a first story and I have awarded it five stars. Thank you for posting and welcome to Literotica.

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3almost 10 years ago
Beautiful beach vacation!

I love it, especially how he thinks he has a choice in mattes when in reality she is in charge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not my typical thing....

I appreciate a well written story whenever I see one. This isn't really my cup'o'tea, but I enjoyed reading his struggle. I would have liked the backstory, (Why is he in chastity after what seems was a long healthy prior relationship?)

Fill in the gaps please.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 10 years ago

So far so good

Thanks

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome start!

Great story! Thanks for sharing. I agree a little background info would be nice. Hope to see more soon

j

ThinkerbelleThinkerbellealmost 10 years ago
A good start

I know i'm parroting the anon who said he'd like more back story but it's hard to be interested in a story that you don't understand the personal dynamic. i gave you 4 stars because i think its written well, but needs more work.

keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Slap the shit out of her.

Crush the cage, grab the camera and delete the pictures. She gives you any static, break her finger, then another if necessary to remove the pictures. Then throw the bitch out. No problem. You really imagine any man this pathetic?

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold restrained

Good story but I would not have left him out of his cage. I would have fucked his ass with a toy to work his prostate to make him leak and drip goo out of his sore blue balls. Also, let her lover unload in her pussy for sissy boi to clean up. Plus she would be loosening his tight ass/pussy some for the day when his sweet boi ass is used by two or three bi studs. Bi studs love to fuck tight twink boi pussy. Breed them. In time after being locked up he will start to leak and drip goo all the time. But when cage comes off, milk him dry then make him eat it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous