All Comments on 'My Struggles with Trupti Ch. 03'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
It figures the dud ( not stud ) in story would be a Mets fan

Or he is a genius because to tryst with Trupti, a horrendous idea because although she is very err democratic ( veers heavily to service industries) in her choice of male lovers , Trupti is not looking for house in burbs, picket fence, dog, 2.5 kids ? That's the dream that the narrator has been seduced thanks to serial heated assignations with the Siren of Skepticism.

Great writing. I only wish David Fincher would direct the screen treatment . I have no idea where this is going . Thelma and Louise went airborne and out with convertible cachet in Grand Canyon. Looking to see where urbanslut takes leave of the twosome. Anywhere but ensconced in Brooklyn brownstone and Bushwahzee ' convention is my vote.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
correction

 That's the dream, the narrator has been seduced away from *

urbansluturbanslutover 6 years agoAuthor
Hahaha LordSlamDawgg

LOL at your dig at Mets fans. :)

And thanks for all your thoughtful and appreciative comments.

uncannykinksuncannykinksover 6 years ago

I saw sex with pizza guy coming from a mile away , but you surprised us again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
interesting

Trupti - the name must have rung a bell!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ramyana

Ramayna refrence was erotic specially bj to kubhkarna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous