All Comments on 'My Submissive Hotwife (Almost)'

by DesiringHer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag shit.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Not much of a story so far

“Hotwife” is a story. “Hotwife (Almost?)” Not so much.

I didn’t catch the “submissive” part of this story, either. She seems rather bold for a submissive wife.

Rather than tell us a true story that has no ending, give us the whole story from a fantasy perspective. What do you wish would happen next? You’ve established a cast of characters that present a wide array of erotic possibilities. Now do something with those characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Who is this douchebag who comments on all of the stories that he wasted three minutes of his time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Moral Perverts

Sounds like there are many macho, moral perverts hoping to find some non fetish porn to read before going to church to oogle their neighbor's wife. I thought this was sexy. Don't worry about disappointing the Neanderthal pervs. Keep writing! I'll keep reading!

KSBerryKSBerryover 6 years ago
Good Start

If you're turned on by Marty rubbing his cock on your wife, you should encourage her to fuck him. Then have her tell you all about it after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Pleasure is Her Pleasure!

This was a great first chapter; please continue to write more. Both my wife and I enjoyed this story because it rang true for us. My wife has the same friendly, outgoing, loving, and magnetic personality as the wife in your story. My wife makes everyone, both men and women, feel good, feel loved and feel special. That is just who she naturally is; she feels fulfilled and content making others happy.

At first, it was difficult for me when she would focus on other men and make them feel so special. (She is an extremely attractive and sexy woman.) Instinctively she would lavish her attention and charms on other men; then, she would bask in the glow of all the attention they paid to her. I felt like the odd man out. However, I saw how happy it made her. So, I did not say anything to her about it.

As she became more secure in our love and our marriage, she just naturally became more flirtatious with other men when we were traveling; where no one from home could find out. The more she flirted, the more men focused on her and I could see the happiness in her eyes and the blush in her cheeks. Also, this increased flirting turned her into a sexual dynamo in the bedroom; so, there was a direct payoff for me.

Eventually, she started dancing seductively with other men in front of me, letting them feel her up and kiss her. The sexier she behaved with other men, the more I desired her and the better she fucked me. It was a virtuous circle of upwardly spiraling gratification that neither of us wanted to stop. Her very nature, as a man pleaser, was unconsciously redefining our marriage, without either of us even thinking or talking about it.

Of course, there was only one place to go with this and she eventually became a full hot wife. It is her natural instinct to please other men; she does it very well and quite often. She is the happiest, most content and most loving slut wife a man could ever have. Having your wife spread her legs for other men is really not that big of a deal, if it is her true nature to do so.

My wife’s personality is very welcoming, as is her pussy; and there is plenty of love to go around. Happy wife; happy life!

Please continue on with this theme, it is highly erotic for us!

DesiringHerDesiringHerover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

You and your wife sound unbelievably sexy. I love the idea of her dancing with other guys. That's really hot (both your wife and my wife!). Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A story is a story but in real life that’s a little nuts on a few levels . First if your wife is always flirting then that’s a problem in its self. If she needs to fuck other guys than she isn’t worth two cents. Second to me it’s not really manly to want someone else to satisfy your wife , if you can’t then you both said I do to the wrong person. Lastly any dick that is bold enough to be a friend or stranger and still hit on your wife wether your there or not is a totally complete scumbag. I can’t understand a hot wife or swinger couple . More so the hot wife because the hubby is just a dumb humiliated, emasculated and wimp of a man, just my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Keep writing, you rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your wife

I can see how you get excited. The right man will come along and sense that your wife is easy. Her natural need to please men will be taken up on and she’ll find herself on her knees. I loved having married women sucking my cock. Always sent them back to their husband after they sallow. Lots of husbands like you knowing she gets pleasure making others happy and there are men like me that will let her. Love turning submissive wives into sluts.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Not good for anyone but the little worms who do the "my wife and I" fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous