All Comments on 'My Sweet Bitch Ch. 05'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I hope Carl gets to be happy

I really like Carl and sincerely hope that whoever he ends up with treats him right and with love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I ship Sam and Jasper

holliday1960holliday1960almost 6 years ago
This story is definitely

not for the faint of heart! LOL Poor Jaspar! He's really gotten himself into a mess, or a mess into him. Which is it, I wonder? But even though depravity makes the cock grow fonder... I love how you buffer the story with humor. You're a genius writer, JasonClearwater. (It's one of many reasons why we all love you.)

The story gets a five for the Violet factor alone. Can anyone truly look so good and be so evil? Keep writing, gorgeous. Enquiring minds want to know.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks Holliday. Don't worry, I'm nearly done with this fun little dark and, hopefully amusing, tale. Normal service will resume shortly. After Jaspar finishes his just desserts, and he and Carl find their... rhythm. You've got to go down, before you come up...

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Yes

I need Carls cum I need Mistress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Girl

The girl fucking ruined it hate her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES