My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing at the foot of the bed Candy saw that Sam was checking Jocelyn out and smiled to herself.

Between changes of outfits the three women would sip wine from their glasses which Candy kept filled.

There were very few boxes or bags remaining with clothes left untried in them when Sam walked around to the side of the bed nearest the closet Richard and I were watching from. She bent over and picked up a bag that had fallen to the floor and pulled out a pair of yellow shorts and a green halter.

Sam had her back to us in the closet when she pushed her black slacks over her hips and down her legs displaying her gorgeous ass, the twin globes separated by the powder blue strip of cloth running up between her cheeks.

Bending over she stepped into the shorts before putting on the halter top. She turned and Richard and I were looking right at her standing not five feet away as she adjusted the top and looked at herself in the mirror. Her head cocked one way then the other, then she twisted her hips slightly one way then the other, studying her image.

Candy stepped nearer and stood behind her looking over her shoulder at Sam's reflection and said, "You look so beautiful in that."

Sam actually blushed and said, "Stop, you're embarrassing me."

Candy replied, "You shouldn't be embarrassed by compliments, especially when they're deserved." After a moment she shook her head slightly and said, "There's something wrong though," and looked up and down the reflection of Sam's body in the mirror.

In the closet I could see the look in Candy's eyes as she studied the girl's body in the mirror. I'd seen it often and knew it was one of pure desire.

After a long twenty or thirty second perusal she broke out in a smile, nodded as if what had eluded her had suddenly come to mind. Then she told Sam, "Oh I see. You're not wearing that the way it's meant to be worn."

Sam didn't utter a word or make a sound, nor did she make any move whatsoever to stop Candy, although her eyes did follow as the older woman's hands went up and untied the halter top from behind her neck. The halter fell forward, hanging upside down by the tie where it had slipped down to her waist from where it had been loosely tied around her below her breasts.

Sam watched silently, unmoving, maybe not even breathing as Candy's hand's reached around her and undid the front clasp of her bra, leaving the cups hanging loose but covering her breasts.

From the clasp Candy lightly slid her fingers along underneath the cups of the teen's bra. As her fingers moved up the outside of each breast Candy drug the backs of her nails over the bra's thin material. Then as her hands moved over Sam's upper chest up along the bra straps she again used just her fingertips to caress her flesh. Then Candy brought her hands up and over each of Sam's shoulders where she used the sides of her thumbs to push the straps outward, over each shoulder and down the girl's arms. Candy's fingers never lost contact with the girl's body as she moved her hands up from the bra's clasp, the garment finally falling off Sam's arms to the floor.

When the bra fell Candy held the open palms of her hands against the outside of Sam's arms, just above the elbow as she held the teen's eyes with hers in the mirror.

Sam's breasts were very nice; about a 34C, round, firm with the nipples pointing upward.

Still with open palms and while maintaining eye contact with the teen through the mirror Candy slid her hands around Sam, over her belly and down to the halter. Then she pulled it up by the tie strings and retied them behind Sam's neck, allowing her hands to ever so slightly brush against Sam's pink nipples as she did so.

Did Sam's body give a slight shiver when Candy brushed against her nipples? I would have sworn I'd seen one as her eyes closed.

After tying the halter's straps back into place, Candy looked back into the mirror and said, "Now that looks so much better without those bra straps showing."

Sam opened her eyes but they were looking into the mirror at Candy standing behind her, not at her outfit. It appeared to me, sitting in the closet that Sam and Candy held each others eyes in the mirror for a long time.

After a long fifteen or twenty seconds Candy's eyes left Sam's and looked down at the girls shoulder and said sympathetically, as if the teen were marred for life, "Oh look, your bra straps left a mark." Then Candy leaned down and kissed one of the marks, her fingers caressing the other.

Sam's eyes closed as Candy's lips touched her shoulder and when the older woman's hands came to her breasts and cupped them, Sam leaned back into Candy turning her head slightly. Candy gently squeezed and caressed Sam's tits passing her fingers over the nipples as she kissed the girls neck.

With one hand Candy reached up and untied both ties of the halter, pulling it down and away with the other, dropping it to the floor.

Placing her hands back on the young girl's tits Candy caressed the soft, smooth, firm flesh for fifteen or twenty long seconds. Then she took hold of the teen's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, stimulating them as Sam's mouth dropped open.

After playing with both nipples for some time and while keeping her fingers on one of the younger woman's teats Candy placed her other hand on Sam's chin and pulled the girl around to face her. As the younger woman's body turned Candy stepped against her and the two women kissed, their bodies standing in profile to Richard and I watching from the closet.

Candy hugged the girl tightly to her, her more experienced hands caressing the younger woman's bare back. We watched as Candy pushed her tongue into Sam's mouth, and as Sam's eagerly did battle with it.

Sam lifted her hands and placed them on Candy's hips as she returned the older woman's kiss with enthusiasm. Sam's hands moved up and down Candy's hips, over her curves from her waist to the tops of the older women's thighs.

Jocelyn, on the other side of the bed had removed all her clothing as the other two women began to kiss. As she stripped she watched as Sam appeared to become more passionate with Candy and get into what was happening. Knowing now there would be no terrible scene with the young woman, she began to quietly remove the remaining packages from the bed.

Taking a step back Candy took Sam's hands and placed them on her breasts over her blouse. As she undone the younger woman's shorts and allowed them to fall to the floor, Sam's hands were squeezing the older woman's tits while watching with a touch of amazement on her face what her hands were doing, as if they were doing it of their own volition and she had no control whatsoever.

After Sam stepped out of her yellow shorts, Candy turned her to face the mirror again. Then she took up her original position behind Sam, kissing and nuzzling her neck.

Sam watched their reflection in the mirror as she leaned her body back against Candy's. She raised her right arm and hooked her hand behind Candy's neck as the older woman continued to kiss and nibble hers. The older brunette was again playing with the younger woman's tits and nipples with one hand as she began to move the other lower. Candy's hand was rubbing below the girls breasts, then over her taut, flat belly and then under the waistband of her panties.

Sam's mouth dropped open and she breathed deeply through it as Candy's fingers worked her nipples and between her thighs. Her left arm was bent up at the elbow in front of her; her hand just inches from Candy's at her breast. The hand was relaxed, not open, not closed and wavering in the air as if she wanted to put it somewhere, but couldn't decide where that would be.

Jocelyn came to stand beside the pair and reached out and cupped the girl's tit nearest her.

Sam looked to her left at Jocelyn and smiled dreamily at the redhead before closing her eyes and letting her head hang down, her neck exposed to Candy's kisses.

As Candy continued to finger Sam's pussy and play with her breasts, Jocelyn knelt and pulled Sam's panties down her long legs and we saw the young lady was indeed a natural blond.

Remaining on her knees Jocelyn caressed Sam's legs and watched the other two women in the mirror as Candy softly told Sam, "Open your eyes and look at yourself in the mirror Sam. Look, see how lovely you are."

With Candy's continued urging Sam slowly raised her blond head, opened her eyes and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Sam had what I'd describe as a dreamy look in her eyes as Candy, smiling at the girl in the mirror said, "Look at yourself, you're beautiful, you're radiant, you're smiling. There's a blush on your chest, your nipples are erect, you're wet and you're content. Enjoy it. Let it happen."

With that Sam turned in Candy's arms and passionately kissed her bringing one hand up to the side of Candy's face.

As the women kissed Jocelyn stood and ran her hands over the younger woman's back and down over her ass. As she caressed the younger woman Jocelyn turned her head towards the mirror and stuck her tongue out at her reflection and then smiled.

These gestures were meant for Richard and me. At the very least she knew I was here having seen my SUV in the drive when she'd arrived.

Breaking from Candy Sam turned and kissed Jocelyn, again with them standing in profile to us.

The redhead placed one of her hands on Sam's breast and the other around her waist, pausing for just a heartbeat before moving it down onto the young girl's ass as they kissed.

Watching the two women kiss, Candy began to remove her clothing. When she removed her bra Candy cupped both her breasts then slid her hands over them, squeezing her flesh until her fingers found her nipples and began to gently roll them. After giving her nipples a moment's attention she removed the rest of her clothing.

Getting into what was happening Sam placed both hands around Jocelyn, one on the small of her back and the other on the redhead's ass. The two women's tongues were moving back and forth into and out of each others mouth, their bodies pressed together.

Now nude Candy stepped up behind Sam and placed her arms around the younger woman and on Jocelyn, sandwiching the teen between them. As Jocelyn and Sam continued their kiss, Candy kissed and nibbled the teen's neck again.

Breaking from their kiss Jocelyn looked into Sam's eyes and said, "Candy's right, you are beautiful and radiant too."

Candy took this opportunity to move things to the bed.

Candy lay on the bed, patted the mattress beside her and Sam lay on her back next to the older woman.

Jocelyn crawled onto the bed from the foot and lay face down between Sam's spread legs, her head just above the teen's knees.

Candy rolled onto her side, leaned over and kissed Sam as her right hand went between the girl's legs to play with her. From the closet we could see Candy's fingers moving between the girl's thighs as Sam's hand on Candy's neck held the older woman's mouth to hers.

While Candy kissed the teen and her fingers played with Sam's pussy, Jocelyn nibbled the inside of the younger woman's thighs. After the two older women had kissed, fingered and nibbled on the teen for a couple minutes or so, we watched as Jocelyn moved up and placed her mouth on the girl's sex. As Jocelyn brought her mouth to Sam's pussy, Candy's fingers moved up the girl's slit and onto her pubes. It was a seamless transition from being fingered to being eaten and done with practiced grace by the two older women.
Candy kept her lips pressed to Sam's as the girl slightly arched her back and placed her other hand on top of Jocelyn's head, not pushing her away but holding her there, making sure the source of such delicious feelings between her legs didn't leave.

After another minute or so they broke their kiss and Sam looked down at Jocelyn's head between her legs. She watched for five or ten seconds as the older woman ate her then dropped her head to the pillow, her mouth open as she took in a deep breath.

As the young blond lay flat Candy's fingers went back to Sam's nipples, playing with each of them a few seconds before she lowered her head and brought her mouth to them. Candy sucked each one in turn and played with the other as Jocelyn continued to go down on the teen.

As the two older women made love to her Sam's head rolled to the side, facing Richard and I. She had her eyes closed and the tip of her thumb between her teeth, nibbling and sucking on it.

It took another four minutes or so but the teen's orgasm built, her breathing becoming more rapid and deep as she breathed through her mouth. Her face contorted into that pain/pleasure look and with her back arched she moaned loudly and came, holding Jocelyn's mouth to her crotch and Candy's to her breasts. Twice her body wrenched as her orgasm moved through her.

Her orgasm finished Sam fell flat and after a second or so opened her eyes and looked up at Candy. They held each others eyes a moment then Candy leaned down and gave the younger woman a short five or six second kiss. After their lips parted Sam picked up her head and looked down at Jocelyn who still lay between her legs and smiled at the redhead before dropping her head back down to the pillow again.

After recovering a minute Sam sat up and held her arms outstretched and open to Jocelyn who crawled forward into them. Sam wrapped her arms around the woman who'd given her such oral pleasure and brought her lips to Jocelyn's for a kiss.

Lying back with her arms around the older redhead they kept their lips pressed together as Sam pulled Jocelyn down on top of her. They made out for another minute or so then Jocelyn lifted her head and looked down at the teen below her, running her fingers through a few loose strands of blond hair, pushing them from Sam's face. Then after another quick kiss Jocelyn rolled from atop Sam onto the bed leaving the girl lying between her and Candy.

Sam rolled onto her side facing Jocelyn, and the closet we were in. She got up onto one elbow and studied Jocelyn's face and then looked over the older redhead's body, assessing it. As she studied Jocelyn's body Sam sucked in her bottom lip and she alternately bit it or ran her tongue over it.

Candy, who had assumed a similar posture as Sam's, reached around the younger woman with her right arm and cupped the blonde's breast, nibbled at her ear and asked softly, "Did you enjoy that?"

Sam nodded, her eyes still taking in Jocelyn's body.

Then Candy asked her, almost in a whisper, "Then what do you want to do now?"

Sam bit her lower lip, looked over her shoulder into Candy's eyes a second or two, then turned back to Jocelyn and placed her hand on the redhead's pubic hair.

She ran her fingers through the hair as Candy, still playing with Sam's nipple and nuzzling her neck asked, "Would you like to give Jocelyn the same pleasure she gave you?"

Still biting her lower lip she stared at where her hand was and nodded, barely moving her head.

Candy said to the teen, "Go ahead then. Don't worry honey. You can stop if you don't like it, no ones going to force you to do anything you don't want to."

Hesitating a second or two more, Sam began to move down the bed and lay between Jocelyn's legs as she spread them for the younger girl.

Candy moved closer to Jocelyn and scooted down too, her head now next to Jocelyn's hip and asked Sam, "Have you done this before sweetie?"

The young blond shook her head in response as she stared at Jocelyn's sex and continued to lick and bite at her lip.

Candy asked, "You know what you like when it's done to you, don't you?"

The blond teen nodded as she continued her visual journey between Jocelyn's thighs.

Candy said, "Well then that's a good place to start. Just do those things you like done to you. Jocelyn will show you what she likes as you make love to her."

Sam lay looking at Jocelyn's pussy as Candy reached over with one hand and parted the redhead's lips with her fingers.

As she held Jocelyn's sex spread open Candy looked at Sam and asked, "Isn't she beautiful? I know her pussy's pretty and besides that I know it's delicious too. I know this because I've eaten it so many times myself."

Sam looked at Candy and stared into her eyes for a second or two then turned back to look at the wet, puffy, red haired pussy in front of her. She replaced Candy's fingers with her own, keeping Jocelyn spread open. As she studied Jocelyn's pussy she cocked her head from side to side as she explored it with her fingers and her eyes. After a minute or so she slowly leaned in, closed her eyes, stuck her tongue far out and tentatively licked the redhead's flesh.

A barely audible moan escaped from someone in the bedroom, and I'm not sure if it was Sam or Jocelyn. But the next thing you know we see Sam pressing her open mouth into the pussy in front of her.

Candy placed her hand on Sam's back and caressed her as she now eagerly licked and sucked on Jocelyn's pussy.

Candy said, "See, I told you it was delicious," and then looked up at Jocelyn who mouthed the word, "Wow!"

Candy instructed the teen, "Put a finger in Jocelyn's pussy as you eat her."

Sam took her mouth from Jocelyn's pussy to do as Candy had advised, immediately placing her mouth back on Jocelyn's sex as soon as she had. Sam's head moved up and down and from side to side as she ate Jocelyn, obviously enjoying her first taste of pussy.

As Sam eagerly ate Jocelyn, Candy rolled off the bed, walked around and stood at the foot. She stood watching as Sam ate Jocelyn for a moment or two then she began to rub Sam's calves. Her hands moved up and down the girls legs higher and higher until they were caressing the teen's thighs as well.

Candy's hands pressed against the inside of Sam's legs pushing them apart as she knelt on the bed between the young blonde's legs, massaging her thighs and up onto the twin globes of her tiny ass.

While her legs and ass were being felt up by Candy Sam's mouth kept moving between Jocelyn's thighs, her right arm pumping in and out as she fingered the redhead.

Candy and Jocelyn made eye contact for a moment, as if they could communicate intuitively, before Candy lay down between the blonde's spread legs.

Candy looked towards the mirror, towards Richard and I, and gave us one of her nasty, naughty, impish smiles before sticking her tongue out and running it around her lips a few times.

Then she turned back and kissed the girls right buttock, following her kiss with a long swipe of her tongue along the crack of Sam's ass. Placing her hands on each cheek Candy pushed the teen's ass apart and then pushed her face between them.

Sam took her mouth from Jocelyn's pussy and looked into the mirror at the older woman eating her ass. Sam closed her eyes and bit her lower lip again as she rolled her hips against Candy's probing tongue.

Several long seconds later Jocelyn pulled Sam's mouth back around and the teen eagerly pushed her face back into Jocelyn's sweet meat.

Sitting in the closet my cock was as hard as it'd ever been, standing straight up as I slowly stroked myself watching the three-way action not ten feet from where we sat. My cock was leaking a copious amount of precum, which was running down the length of my shaft pooling on my balls. My hand was well lubed by my natural juices and even though I had to stop stroking myself often to keep from cumming, the precum just kept flowing.

Back on the bed Sam cocked her right knee up allowing Candy more access.

Jocelyn was playing with her own nipples as the blond fingered and munched on her pussy.

As Candy ate Sam's ass she pushed her fingers in and out of the teen's wet snatch, mimicking what Sam was doing to Jocelyn.