My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking their kiss after about a minute Candy takes Sam's shoulder and turns her to face the bed then tells her, "Spread your feet honey." Sam moved her feet apart some, but not wide enough for Candy who tells her, "Wider." After she spread her feet wider still Candy patted the bed and said, "Lean over and lay your head here." Doing this makes Sam's ass stand out prominently.

The two older women are standing on either side of the young woman's hips caressing the globes of her ass as Candy tells Sam, "You need to trust us baby. We're not going to penetrate your little bum but we will play with you to stimulate you. Ok?"

In the closet we could barely see Sam's head over her hips and ass as she nodded.

Each on a cheek, Jocelyn and Candy pulled Sam's ass gently further open spreading her cheeks wider offering us a view of her pussy and asshole from this position.

Sam's pussy was delicate looking, almost fragile being a pale pink color but glistening with her own juices. Her inner lips were clearly visible and were splayed wide revealing the color of her inner flesh and trailed downward towards her clit. She was a natural blonde and we could see thin wisps of hair along her lips. Her asshole by contrast was a deep brown color with wrinkles radiating out all around it.

Looking at where she knew we were behind the mirrored door Candy asked, "Look at that, isn't she beautiful?"

Sitting in the closet, my cock in hand I could nothing but agree with Candy's assessment.

Jocelyn wet a finger in her mouth and then rubbed the flat of it over the girl's rear hole as Candy caressed her right thigh and ass cheek. We watched as Jocelyn leaned over and stuck her tongue far out and flicked it across the hole she'd been rubbing.

Candy hooked her thumb into Sam's pussy hole and it was evident from the teen's reaction that Candy was also rubbing her clit. Sam's hips began a slow roll as her pussy was fingered and her asshole was licked.

After about two minutes, as the teen's passion steadily built, Candy stopped her pussy play and walked around the bed. Jocelyn squatted behind Sam and pressed her face between young blonde's legs.

What a scene it was that was playing out just a few feet in front of me. All that was visible of Sam that wasn't lying on the bed was the back of her calves, a part of each thigh and the outer edges of her ass.

The rest of that part of Sam's body was blocked from my view by Jocelyn's squatting form. The back of Jocelyn's head was moving minutely left and right and up and down as she pressed her face between the teen's legs from behind, her hands on the young blonde's hips.

Lowering my eyes down Jocelyn's long smooth back they came to the twin globes of her ass, the bottom of the two rounded halves split by the vertical crack between. Her asshole was plainly visible as she squatted, and her inner lips were just in view hanging down between her legs.

Candy went to her toy drawer and removed a harness and then selected a dildo for it. Fitting a six inch dildo into the harness Candy stepped into it and adjusted the straps.

She came back around the bed and picked up the tube of lube still on the bed from earlier, and then smeared some over the head of the rubber cock.

Jocelyn moved aside as Candy took position behind Sam. Between Candy's spread legs we could see her moving the dildo up and down the length of the girls slit. Candy aimed the head at the mouth of the teen's pussy and pushed into her and began a slow in and out movement fucking the young blonde.

My view from the closet was spectacular. Sam's legs were spread wide, her feet well apart. Candy stood between them, her own feet almost as widely spread. Candy's ass was framed by the straps of the harness she wore. As she pushed into the blonde's pussy her ass would clench together, the muscles taunt. As she pulled back those muscles relaxed and her cheeks took on a smooth, alabaster look. Between her legs I could see Candy's lips hanging down between the straps of the harness and beyond could see Sam's inner lips pull slightly upwards as Candy pushed into her, then drop back down as Candy pulled out. I couldn't see the dildo moving in and out of Sam, but I didn't need to, I could picture it in my mind.

In no time Sam began to respond to the fucking she was getting, moving her hips around as Candy fucked into her.

Jocelyn was kneeling to one side watching the fake cock slide in and out of the young blonde as she played with her nipples with one hand and her pussy with the other. At one point she looked down between her legs and spread her lips with the fingers of one hand and with her other rubbed her middle finger rapidly over her clit for about fifteen or twenty seconds. Then after she had teased her clit she pushed her fingers back inside herself and brought her other hand back to her breasts.

As Jocelyn masturbated beside them, Candy moved her hips back and forth, sliding the faux cock in and out of Sam. After about three minutes of fucking the teen Candy told Jocelyn, "Get on the bed and lie against the headboard."

When the redhead had gotten into position Candy pulled her rubber phallus out of Sam's pussy. She told the blonde, "Get on the bed on your knees and eat Jocelyn's pussy while I fuck you some more."

Sam scurried onto the bed between the redheads spread legs, pressing her mouth into her pussy straight away.

Candy stood up on the bed and squatted behind Sam holding the fake dick in her right hand as she aimed and pushed it back into the young blonde's pussy. Holding onto her hips Candy started to fuck the young girl slowly at first but within ninety seconds began to thrust into her fast, hard and deep.

Sam was rocking her hips back and forth as Candy slammed into her.

Jocelyn held Sam's mouth to her pussy but it was obvious Sam wasn't doing much licking with the pounding she was taking.

Candy yelled out to Sam, "You keep your face in that fucking pussy even if you can't eat it. Fuck her pussy with your face." Candy slammed into her over and over as Sam's pretty face rubbed against the wet flesh of Jocelyn's pussy, her nose bumping against the redhead's clit.

Within another minute Sam began to show signs she would soon cum again. She raised her head up slightly calling out to Candy in a loud voice, sounding almost as if she were about to cry, "Fuck me mama fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your big cock. Please, oh please make me cum."

Smiling that evil grin of hers and with her eyes afire somehow Candy found the strength to fuck the teen even harder and faster slamming her hips against Sam's young ass.

Moments later Sam went stiff, her back arched, she was squealing through gritted teeth and then suddenly she collapsed face first onto Jocelyn's lap.

As Jocelyn sat petting Sam's head resting in her lap Candy stepped off the mattress and sat facing us on the edge of the bed.

She'd undone the harness and pulled the dildo from it and put it into her mouth, sucking Sam's juices from it. Then she scooted back onto the bed some and twisting her upper body lay back on one elbow and her hip. Candy left one leg stretched out and placed her other foot flat on the bed then pushed the dildo into her own snatch to the hilt. She fucked herself to an intense orgasm in about a minute while watching herself in the mirror. As she came she threw her head back and shoved the dildo deep inside herself leaving it there. As she peaked and came down from her nut she lowered her raised leg and held the dildo buried deep in her pussy, trapped between her legs and rolled over onto her belly.

These three were finished, there was no way there could have been anymore action between them with what they'd been through, what they'd accomplished.

I was practically done too. I sat in the recliner in the closet with my cock so hard it could've cut glass, precum running freely out of the slit in the head. My hand was pumping my cock, the head was red and sensitive it'd been stimulated so long. I'd come close to shooting my load several times during the exhibition we'd seen this afternoon, but now could wait no longer. I jerked my cock quickly sliding my hand up and down its length, the head disappearing into my fist, only to reappear on the next stroke. Suddenly cum shot out of me, the first spurt shooting straight up almost to eye level before falling back down and landing on my belly. Three other spurts quickly followed. The first of these was as copious in amount as the previous spurt but not as forceful in its exit from my cock. The second sprung from my cock only about an inch and was in an unbroken string when it crested and fell over my fist. The final spurt wasn't even really a spurt at all; the cum just kind of ran out of the piss slit and over my hand.

Breathless I released my shrinking cock relaxed and sank back into the chair. My orgasm had been intense, having built up over such a long period of time watching as the three women made love. Now that the show was over I sat in the chair looking into Candy's bedroom through the mirror at the three beauties.

Jocelyn had her hand resting on Sam's head, her own head resting back against the headboard apparently asleep. Sam had her head still resting on Jocelyn's lap and Candy was laying face down, both also apparently asleep.

Richard passed me a hand towel to clean myself up with and whispered, "You shot a ton of cum, it's all over."

All I could do was nod in agreement as I wiped up as best as I could. Then joining the girls in a nap I fell asleep where I was seated in the recliner. The last thing I saw through droopy eyes as I fell off were the three lovely women lying on the bed.

About ninety minutes later noises woke me from my nap. I looked to my right and Richard wasn't in the chair or anyplace else in the closet. I heard something to my left and realized it was the speaker box amplifying the sounds of the girls in the bedroom beginning to stir. They were still pretty much as they'd been when I fell asleep except now Jocelyn was half laying over on her side on top of several pillows she'd piled up.

Candy rolled over and said, "I've got to pee," as she slid off the bed. Apparently either she'd just or sometime earlier while she'd slept removed the dildo from her pussy because it now lay near the foot of the bed on the mattress.

Lying on her side Jocelyn began to stroke Sam's blonde hair again who still had her head lying on Jocelyn's thigh.

When Candy came out Jocelyn said, "My turn," and wiggled her legs from under Sam's body and left my view.

Candy sat on the edge of the bed and lightly scratched the young blonde's back. She asked, "How about we all jump in and shower together when Jocelyn comes out?"

Sam replied with a sleepy, "Ummm," which apparently was a yes because just moments later when Jocelyn returned, they all left the bedroom in the direction of Candy's bath.

I slipped from the closet and went back into Richard's bedroom and quickly dressed. Richard was still nowhere in sight as I walked lightly down the hall, down the staircase and out the front door. Jumping into my SUV, I started it and backed out of Candy's drive.

An hour and a half later Candy called and asked, "Well, did you enjoy the show lover?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely," I told her.

"When did you leave?"

"When all of you went in to shower."

"You stayed that long?" she asked surprised.

"Well to be honest, after I came I was wore out and fell asleep in the chair. Watching you ladies go at it tired me out."

Candy laughed and said, "You should have stayed a little longer."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"After we showered Sam wanted to go down on both Jocelyn and me again before she left. I wanted to see if I could get one more thing out of her and told her she could but only if she masturbated for us afterwards."

"And?" I asked, regretting I had left.

"She definitely likes eating pussy. Sam ate each of us for about ten or fifteen minutes. I came at least three more times and I know Jocelyn came twice."

"And afterwards?"

I could actually sense the look on Candy's face from the wistful tone of her response.

"It's been a long time since I've seen a girl that young masturbate. And by now Sam wasn't shy in front of Jocelyn and me at all, what with everything we'd done all afternoon. Bill, she was beautiful, her head was on the pillow, her blonde hair spread out around it looking like a halo. Jocelyn and I sat on either side of her at the foot of the bed by her feet. The first thing she did was she used both hands to spread open her flower and held it open for us to look at and enjoy. Then she started with her fingers, moving them over her lips and clit, dipping them into herself. As she fingered her pussy she traded her hands a couple of times tasting herself in between. Then after about five minutes of fingering herself, she picked a dildo out of the drawer and fucked herself with it for another two or three minutes. Through a mighty intense orgasm I might add, using both hands to push and pull the dildo in her pussy. I think we may have created a beautiful, luscious, sweet, delectable monster."

Well now I had another erection and could only say, "Damn," in response.

Candy laughed and went on, "While we were showering together Sam wanted to wash both Jocelyn and me herself. Afterwards we both washed her. During our shower Sam did ask if we were lesbian's or did we like men too."

"Well I know the answer to that one but what did you say?"

"Oh we set her straight alright. We explained while we both had female lovers we both loved men too. There was no way we'd give up real cock for just toy cock. I asked her why deny yourself pleasure from both sexes? There's nothing wrong with making love with both and enjoying it too. Jocelyn told her sex is different with a man than with a woman. Not better just different that's all."

I could hear her smile when she added, "I told Sam in fact I was having a scandalously torrid affair with a married man right now."

Inwardly I may have cringed a little at that, but what the hell. "I know her family," I told Candy.

"You do!?"

"Yep, they live on our street, about five or six houses down."

"Wow, small world huh? You must have been surprised when you saw her."

"Surprised isn't the word for it. But knowing Samantha and her family somehow made watching...I don't know...naughtier?"

"Naughty is good."

With a smile I replied, "It certainly can be. Did she make any plans to get with you or Jocelyn again? Seemed to me she wanted to from some of the things she'd said."

"Nothing firm, but I think she'll be back."

"You hope," I said laughing.

"Fucking right I hope. Sam was a hot little vixen, lots of potential."

"There you are, always looking for opportunities to corrupt the young."

Laughing Candy responded, "Well, everybody's got to have a hobby you know."

We talked another five minutes or so comparing schedules and promising to get together again soon. Shortly after that we rang off.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sitter A surprise encounter with the sitter becomes a hot three-way.in Group Sex
My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
Seducing Jenna Older woman seduces teen girl.in Lesbian Sex
Kisses Cassandra has a surprise when she gets home.in Lesbian Sex
A Woman's Touch Linda secretly desires women, so does her masseuse. in Lesbian Sex
More Stories