My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

After about three or four more minutes of this action Jocelyn began to cum, placing her hands on the back of Sam's head holding it where she wanted the girl to lick and suck.

Candy took her face from Sam's ass and while still pumping her fingers into the teen's pussy said, "Yeah, baby that's it. Make her cum, Sam. Lick up her pussy cream, suck it out of her."

Jocelyn had her head rolled facing our way; her eyes closed tight, her face scrunched up, both hands on Sam's head and her body rigid as she reached her climax. As her orgasm rolled over her her mouth opened wide and it stayed like that for several seconds. As her orgasm ebbed her face relaxed.

Finished cumming Jocelyn released Sam's head, who continued to lay facedown where she was as Candy fingered her and ate her ass to orgasm.

Sam held her head up, her eyes closed, head turned our way, repeatedly saying, 'Yes, yes, yes," as Candy brought her nearer to her sexual release. Opening her eyes into little slits and breathing through clenched teeth, she looked into the mirror seeing Candy's face buried in her ass, the older woman's hand moving against her pussy. A moment later Sam lifted her face towards the ceiling, eyes closed again, her mouth wide open as if in a silent scream as she came on the older brunette's fingers, collapsing onto Jocelyn's thighs as she peaked and came down.

After one more kiss on the cheeks of Sam's ass, Candy got off the bed and walked over to the night side stand where they'd left their wine glasses and refilled each of them. She placed the bottle back into the ice bucket and using the same hand she'd poured with picked up her glass. Sipping from it she watched about a minute as the young blond lay breathing deeply in and out, her head resting on Jocelyn's thigh. As she stared at the teen, her wine glass in one hand, she brought the two fingers of her other hand, the ones she'd masturbated Sam with to her face and held them to her nose and inhaled deeply before putting those fingers into her mouth.

Before sitting back on the bed next to Jocelyn Candy handed one glass to her, who'd scooted up and was resting her back against the headboard and the other to Sam who was now on her knees, sitting back on her heels at the foot of the bed.

Holding her glass in one hand Sam wiped her mouth with the palm of the other. For several seconds she held her hand cupped over her lower face and nose, inhaling Jocelyn's scent. Then she looked at the other two women and said shyly, "I can't believe I did that; I've never even tasted pussy before. Licking another woman's pussy is not something I'd ever even thought vaguely of doing. This was a first for me."

Jocelyn asked, "Did you like it?"

Sam smiled and nodded, her hand cupped over her mouth and nose again.

"Then taste your own pussy, sweetie," Candy said to Sam.

Her hand still cupped over her face Sam sat staring at Candy but didn't move.

Candy got a look in her eyes and that devilish smile on her face. Then while keeping her eyes on Sam she said, "Show Sam Jocelyn. Taste yours."

Sam turned her head and watched as Jocelyn lifted her knees until her feet were flat on the bed, her legs spread wide, exposing her red wet sex.

Even in the closet we could see how wet, red and swollen her excited pussy was.

Jocelyn rubbed her fingers through her lips along the length of her slit. Then after parting her inner lips wide with one hand she pushed two fingers deep into herself. She moved her fingers in and out and around, digging deep before removing them.

The redhead held her glistening fingers under her nose, her chest expanding as she inhaled her own scent. Then she placed the two digits into her mouth while looking at Sam. Jocelyn slowly sucked the digits as if they were tiny cocks licking her own juices from them. Taking the fingers from her mouth Jocelyn licked her lips to emphasize how much she liked her own taste.

"Now you," Candy said to Sam.

After a moment Sam passed her glass to Candy then spread her knees wide after rising up onto them. As the two older women watched she reached down with both hands and spread her delicate lips then pushed a couple fingers from one hand between them.

Jocelyn told her, "Finger yourself deep to get your fingers well coated. Deep, that's where the sweetest juice is."

After fingering herself for nearly three quarters of a minute Sam pulled her fingers from her snatch and brought them up, her eyes watching as the shiny, glistening fingers neared her mouth.

She had her mouth open and was moving her fingers toward it when Candy ordered, "Stop."

Sam looked questionably at Candy, her fingers just an inch from her lips.

Candy said, "Smell yourself, tell us what you smell."

Sam sniffed her fingers and said, "It smells like pussy."

Candy shook her head and with a look said to the teen, "No, inhale yourself and tell us what you smell."

Sam closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, thought a moment then said, "It smells clean, fresh not at all like I thought it would. It smells good like something you'd want to bottle and sell as a scent...something like..."pussy perfume" but with a fancy French name."

The three women chuckled at Sam's suggestion then Candy said, "Now taste yourself on your fingers."

Sam parted her lips and slowly brought her fingers towards her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and rested it against the bottom of her pussy coated fingers then used her tongue to draw them into her mouth, her lips sealing around the digits. After sucking on her fingers for a bit she slipped them from her mouth, her lips staying sealed around them until they were out. Then her tongue darted out from between her lips, licking them, savoring her own essence.

Jocelyn asked, "Well, what do you think?"

In response Sam pushed her fingers back between her legs and into herself for another taste. After pulling her fingers from her mouth a second time she said, "I like the way I taste very much, almost as much as I loved yours. This could become a habit," she said as she buried her fingers in her pussy for a third taste. After she'd sucked her fingers clean she reached to take her wine glass back from Candy.

For the next few minutes the three of them sat on the bed and chatted about the wine and eating pussy.

After they'd talked for several minutes Candy asked Sam, "Do you feel guilty about what we've been doing?"

Without hesitation Sam answered emphatically, "No."

Then as Sam handed Jocelyn her glass she said to Candy, "In fact, now I want to eat your pussy."

Candy smiled and responded, "I'd like that very much." Then Candy set her wine glass on the night side stand and moved down the bed from where she'd been sitting against the headboard. She spread her legs wide so the young blonde could lay face down between them.

Again using her fingers as she had on Jocelyn, Sam spread Candy's lips apart and explored her pussy with her eyes and fingers before leaning in to lick the older brunette.

Jocelyn rolled onto her left side and placed her and Sam's wine glasses on the night side stand. Then as she quickly raised and lowered her eyebrows once or twice she smiled at her reflection in the closet door mirror, smiling to Richard and me, while reaching up and cupping her right tit.

Sometimes I believe Jocelyn gets off on being watched as much as Candy does.

Then the redhead rolled over onto her right side and began to suck one of Candy's nipples and play with the other with her fingers as Sam ate Candy's pussy.

Watching from the closet we saw Candy place her right hand on Sam's head and heard her telling the teen to, "Lick there", "Flick your tongue there", "Suck there", once or twice saying "Not so hard" or "Not hard enough."

With Candy instructing the novice pussy eater it took Sam about five minutes to bring her to a satisfying orgasm. After Candy's orgasm had ebbed, when Sam sat up we could see her face was coated with Candy's juices.

Just as Sam had done earlier with Jocelyn, Candy held her arms out to Sam who crawled up from between Candy's legs into her embrace. The two women kissed passionately, and then Candy licked around the blonde's mouth, cleaning up her own juices from the teen's face.

Afterwards the three of them lay together on the bed for several minutes resting. Sam lay between the two older women but their arms and legs were all entwined together.

As they lay cuddling Candy asked Sam, "Have you had enough or would you like to play some more."

The blonde teen shyly responded, "I'd love to play more if you're up to it too."

Candy smiled, chuckled and said, "Honey, you're a dream, an insatiable little girl, just like I was...and am."

Not wanting to be left out Jocelyn chimed in with, "Me too."

They moved about on the bed and this time Sam and Candy leaned against the headboard and Jocelyn lay facedown across the bed with her feet towards Richard and I as they continued their talk.

Candy asked Sam, "Sweetie, have you been with a man yet?"

Sam nodded answering, "Well, not really a man, just a boy I'd thought I was in love with. But he just wanted to bang away at my pussy and get head, not really caring about what I needed."

Jocelyn commented, "Typical for young guys."

Candy added, "Some older men too." Then she asked the teen, "Have you ever had your ass played with?"

Sam shook her head and said, "My ex-boyfriend wanted to do that and I really wanted to try it, to please him, but it hurt too much and I had to make him stop."

Candy nodded and said, "I understand. But honey never, ever do anything like that to please someone else. You have to do it because you want to, not because they want you to do it. Besides I'll bet he just wanted to shove it right in."

Sam nodded in answer then said, "Yeah, and I tried to get him to wait a second and stop, but he just kept on pushing it in."

Both older women nodded knowingly and then Jocelyn said, "Anal can be very enjoyable if done right."

Sam shyly asked, "Do you guys do it, do you like it?"

Candy nodded while saying, "I enjoy getting my ass played with and fucked very much, but Jocelyn loves it even more."

Jocelyn stated frankly, "I like it better then regular sex."

To which an amazed Sam asked, "Really?"

Jocelyn nodded and said, "I love getting my ass fucked and it's a regular part of my sex life. I'll even do it when I'm by myself and I masturbate."

Sam asked Candy, "You like it like that too?"

Candy replied, "I don't prefer it over getting my pussy fucked but yeah I like my anal sex. And sure I sometimes fuck my ass with a dildo when I masturbate."

Jocelyn asked Sam, "Do you masturbate hon?"

You could see the blush rise from the young blonde's tits to her face as she nodded but quickly added, "But I've never played with myself back there."

Jocelyn asked, "Would you like to find out what it's like when done right?"

After just a bit of thought the teen replied, "Yes I would. But not today, ok? Maybe next time after I've had time to think about it, if that's alright?"

Sitting in the closet I immediately picked up on the "next time" part of her response. Interesting Sam was thinking of doing this again with Candy and Jocelyn, and was even willing to do more. Well at least try.

Candy said, "Sweetheart we've told you already, no one here will ever force you to do anything that you don't want to do. And when you're ready to try this, or anything else for that matter, we'll be there for you. Understand?"

Sam smiled, nodded then said, "Thank you."

Candy looked down at the foot of the bed where Jocelyn lay and asked her, "What about you, you want that ass fucked?"

Jocelyn grinned, wiggled her ass and said, "Need you ask?"

Candy looked at Jocelyn with true affection and said, "You are such a slut." Then she got off the bed and opened her drawer of toys and took out several dildos of different lengths, your basic six inch white plastic vibrator and a tube of lube.

Walking around to the closet side of the bed Candy set the toys and lube down on the mattress. She slapped Jocelyn on the ass saying, "Get up on those knees girl."

Laughing Jocelyn rose up on her hands and knees and as Candy pulled back on her hips she moved to the very edge of the bed.

Candy said to Sam, "Come stand over here so you can see what's going on."

Candy stood to the right of Jocelyn's kneeling form and Sam to the left, framing our view of the redhead's rear end. Jocelyn had her knees spread wide apart and her head and shoulders on the mattress leaving her puffy pussy and the brown eye above open to our, and Sam's view.

Candy picked up the vibrator and rubbed the tip and side of it over and through Jocelyn's wet lips and against her clit for several minutes. Then while holding the side of the vibrator flat against Jocelyn's pussy, Candy reached down and picked up an eight inch dildo. After taking the vibrator away and wetting the dildo by rubbing it through Jocelyn's juicy lips and teasing her hole with it for a bit she pushed it into the redhead's pussy from behind.

After fucking Jocelyn for a minute or so with the dildo Candy tells Sam, "Take this and fuck her with it."

Sam took hold of the base of the rubber phallus hanging out of the older woman's hole and moved it in and out tentatively a few times.

Candy placed her hand on top of Sam's, stopped her and said, "No dear, not like that, do it like this. Just don't shove it in and out like you're pumping water, alternate the speed and depth that you fuck her. Stimulate her and be aware of her response. If something is working, keep doing it, if it's not working try something else. If what was working isn't anymore try something new."

Releasing the blonde's hand Sam does as Candy instructed and a bit later is rewarded with a moan from Jocelyn. The teen looked triumphantly to Candy, who smiled and nodded back.

As Sam continued to fuck Jocelyn with the dildo Candy smeared a dollop of lube over her finger and rubbed it over the outside of the redhead's asshole.

Feeling someone's touch on her asshole causes Jocelyn to move her hips around and from side to side some.

After smearing the lube around and a little into Jocelyn's asshole Candy dipped her finger into the kneeling woman's rear opening to the first joint then took it out again. Then she poured a little more lube directly onto Jocelyn's hole then pushed her finger in again, this time to the second joint. To this depth Candy moved her finger in and out several times. Finally as she pumped it in and out Candy began to sink her finger in deeper until she has it all the way in to the third knuckle.

As she fingered the redhead's rear hole and Sam fucked the older woman's pussy with the dildo Candy explained to the teen, "With someone as experienced with anal sex as Jocelyn it takes a lot less prep time then say someone who has little or no experience, such as yourself."

Over the next few minutes as she added a second and then a third finger to Jocelyn's ass Candy went on with her instruction adding, "In some cases I've spent nearly half an hour working on some women's asses just getting them ready for a fucking. It takes a lot of time and patience to prepare a novice for their first anal play."

Sam watched as Candy pulled her fingers out to between the first and second knuckle and then spread them apart, opening Jocelyn's rear hole wider.

Candy took her fingers out of her redheaded lover's ass and Sam's eyes went wide as Candy picked up a six inch dildo and rubbed the tip of the head in the lube around Jocelyn's asshole. Then the teen's mouth dropped open as Candy slowly but steadily pushed the dildo into Jocelyn to the base.

Candy says, "Keep fucking her pussy as I fuck her ass." The two women continued to push and pull the toy cocks in and out of the kneeling redhead's asshole and pussy. Sometimes they're synchronized going in and out together, other times they are on a contra beat.

As Jocelyn's moaning begins anew and her hips are rolling to the pleasure the two women are giving her, Sam nods in response when Candy asks her, "Remember what I told you about being aware of her response to what you're doing?"

"Ok then, we can see Jocelyn's passion building; now let's push her over the edge. Reach under and rub her clit with your finger and fuck her pussy faster with the dildo."

Doing as she had been instructed Sam watched as Candy kept up her steady pace of fucking Jocelyn's ass with the six inch dildo.

When the redhead began to cum to the twin assault she yelled out passionately and breathlessly to Sam, "Pinch my clit, please pinch it." Turning her head around the other way she yells at Candy, "Fuck my ass you bitch fuck me."

Jocelyn pushed her hips back onto the twin rubber dicks being shoved into her, meeting the other women's thrusts. As the two dildos move in and out of her and Sam's pinching her clit, not too hard but just enough, Jocelyn is repeating over and over, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," and when she cums it changes to one single long drawn out crying, "Fuuuuuuck." Her body goes stiff and the long "fuuuuck" turns into a loud squeal, her body jerking a couple of times as she continues to cum. Then as the final wave of her orgasm rolls over her she collapses onto the mattress the two dildos coming out as she falls forward.

Still holding the eight inch dildo in her hand Sam looks down in amazement at the redheads back as she lays on the bed breathing deeply, catching her breath. Then Sam looks at Candy and says, "Oh my god, it's incredible we could make her cum like that."

Candy nodded and smiled then replied, "Isn't it though. Jocelyn's orgasms tend to be intense when her ass is played with." Then she said to Sam, "Let's take these toys into the bathroom and clean them."

They disappeared from sight for about five minutes and when they came back into the room Jocelyn was sitting on the edge of the bed facing us. Jocelyn stood as they came back in and kissed first Sam then Candy after she'd dropped the toys back onto the mattress.

After their kiss Candy took a step back from Jocelyn, pointed to a spot on the floor and told Sam, "Stand there."

The young blond stepped over and stood where Candy had told her to, between the two older women facing the closet door mirror.

Candy placed one hand on Sam's forearm and the other arm around the blonde's waist. Then she asked Sam, "Now what do you see in the mirror?"

What I saw facing me were three beautiful women; two thirty-something years old and a nineteen year old. While obviously the nineteen year old had the edge in the firmness department, the older two women more than held their own in comparison.

Sam studied their reflection for a moment then said, "I see three attractive women who are enjoying each other, having a good time together."

Candy smiled and asked, "Would you like to know what I see?"

Sam nodded and answered, "Yes."

"I see the same as you and a bit more also...I see a young woman who knows so much more about herself this afternoon than she did this morning. A young woman who has spread her wings a little and wants to fly, to experiment, to learn about her own sexual enjoyment and satisfaction. A young woman who wants to experience full force the benefits of her sexuality and sensuality."

Sam thought a few seconds about what Candy had said. Then she smiled, nodded and responded, "You're right. I am a different person then I was this morning."

Candy pulled Sam around to face her and kissed her deeply, her arms around the younger girl, holding the teen tightly against her. Sam's arms went around Candy too as they kissed, her hands on the top of Candy's ass.

As the other two women kissed Jocelyn caressed the girl's back then moved her hand down over the swell of the teen's ass and then lower going under and between her legs.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers