My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're wrong about that too."

"About what? About having a threesome?"

I nodded and said, "I think she wants you all to herself."

I could see Candy thinking about that. "Well I don't think anything at all will happen but if it does you'll be there. You know I can't leave you out of something like this."

I smiled at that and said teasingly, "You just want someone to watch, that's all."

"Watching is good too, sweetie."

Thinking back to sitting in her closet on several occasions; the one with the two-way mirror, I answered, "Yep, that it is."

Candy smiled sweetly at me as we walked past the exhibitions as we talked.

Then I said, "We need to clarify this 'make a pass' thing. I don't necessarily think she'll do it during lunch."

As offhandedly as if she were talking about changing the channel on the TV she said, "Ok then, if she makes a pass anytime during the next three days", which was the duration of the seminar, "the bet is on."

"Ok then," was my only response.

We met Manny in the lobby and hopped into a cab for the short ride to the Ship Tavern in the Brown Palace Hotel on 17th street. Candy sat between Manny and I with her left arm through mine and her right hand on her top of her right thigh. Manny wasted no time and placed her hand on top of Candy's.

Candy asked Manny, "You're with a new company now?"

"No. Why?"

"Well when you first came up to us in the exhibition hall and I looked at your name tag I didn't recognize either the name Manuela or the company name."

"Oh sure, ok. That's because we just finished our merger about ten days ago and this is the first show we had the new company name put on everyone's name tags. I should have realized what you were asking, but it's still new to me too. It's a habit; I still say the old name most of the time but think I've got to be careful about doing that though." And then cupping her right hand against the side of her mouth Manny said in a stage whisper, "The new bosses might not like that."

We arrived at the hotel and I paid the fare as the two women went into the restaurant to get a table. When I went in they were just being seated and Manny took the seat next to my girlfriend, which is what I'd expected.

For lunch Candy and I shared a half dozen raw oysters on the half shell, then for our entrées she had the prime rib and I had the mountain trout. Manny had prawns followed by a club sandwich.

During lunch we chatted and Manny shared she had been divorced about a year now.

Candy asked, "I guess that was for the best?"

Manny nodded and said, "Yes, Vasco was a no good bastard. He cheated on me constantly and had at least two girlfriends I knew of...the whore chaser." Then under her breath she added, "El viejo cazador de la puta, espero que él se descomponga en infierno."

I knew just enough Spanish to get myself into trouble, but not enough to get myself out again. But I thought Manny had said something about a whore and rotting in hell.

Candy shot me an amused look. Given my marital status and what she and I were up to made what Manny said hit close to home.

"And during our marriage he beat me up twice," she said holding up two fingers.

Candy gave Manny an honestly sympathetic look and placed her hand on top of the other woman's and patted it several times.

Manny went on, "After the first time Vasco beat me he was all apologetic about it. He kept saying he was sorry and didn't know why he'd done that and would never do it again and could I please forgive him. He was almost crying and seemed so sincere about it. But I told Vasco if he ever did it again, if he ever laid a hand on me I'd leave him. He was alright after that for a while, but about six months later he came home drunk one night and punched me in the face again. That time I ran into the kitchen but Vasco chased me. So I hit him in the head with a pot and knocked his ass down on the floor then I forked him."

Not believing I'd heard what I thought I'd heard, given her accent, I leaned forward and asked, "Excuse me. You did what to him?"

"What?"

"You said you hit Vasco in the head with a pot and knocked him down. Then what did you do to him?"

"I forked him," then nodded her head just once as emphasis.

Manny could see on my face I wasn't getting it. So she repeated it several times as if doing so would make me understand, "I forked him, I forked him."

Then she said something in Spanish, "¿Cómo usted dice la bifurcación en inglés"

I could tell by the tone of the words she'd asked herself a question and evidently couldn't find an answer in her head so she picked up a fork from the table, pointed it at me and thrust it out as if to stab me.

Finally getting it I said, dragging out the first word, "Oooh, you stabbed him with a fork. You forked him."

"Yes, I forked him. Twice, one for each time he beat me."

I had to bring my tea glass to my mouth to hide my smile. It wasn't that her ex-husband beat her I found amusing, not at all. It was the linguistic stumbling blocks; her accent changing vowel sounds and softening the 'R' to give what she said an entirely different meaning.

Candy, holding her cloth napkin to her mouth was also amused by the exchange.

"You married?" Manny asked Candy.

"Yes, but separated."

Maybe a bit of an exaggeration I thought.

"And you?" she asked looking up at me after subtly checking the ring finger on my left hand.

I've never worn a wedding ring, or for that matter any kind of jewelry other than a watch. And it's honestly not because I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm married. It's just an old habit. When I was younger and just getting started I worked with my hands a lot. They'd been quite a few instances where men had been injured, some seriously when their ring caught on some equipment. For safety reasons, I've never worn one and my wife knows and understands why, even now when I no longer do that type of work.

But before I could answer Manny's question Candy said, "Bill's with me."

We could both see the disapproval in her eyes when Manny looked at me.

Candy explained, "But he's not the reason I'm separated. That happened quite a while ago, even before I met him."

"But no divorce?"

"No, we've just never gotten around to it."

Changing the subject Manny asked, "What do you think of the seminar so far?"

And so it went though the remainder of lunch. Riding back to the hotel Manny again placed her hand atop Candy's.

When we got back to the hotel with the seminar Manny had to leave us because she had a meeting to go to. But before she darted off Candy and I promised to see her tonight in their hospitality suite.

As we watched Manny walk off Candy said, "I think I may have lost our bet."

After we had attended the last discussion group of the day, one we really didn't want to miss, Candy and I rushed upstairs to our room to shower and change.

Unfortunately there was no time for us to do anything other than that. This was because we were attending a dinner this evening put on by one of the largest companies in our industry, and time was already short. I was an invitee to this banquet and was allowed to bring one guest, so I'm sure you know who I invited.

Although I was unaware of it until just before this show, Candy had been trying for quite some time to get her foot in the door and do business with these folks. So we felt this was something we shouldn't be late for or miss.

The company hosting the dinner is a powerhouse in the industry and was very selective about who they did business with. You know the old saying, 'to do anything with them you've got to know somebody'? Well that was certainly the case with this conglomerate. But luckily I was already on the inside with them and had good contacts and was able to introduce Candy to several people who could help her get in. One of the women I introduced Candy to, Marilyn, was very senior and owed me a couple favors, and besides that she and I were close friends. When we got an opportunity to talk to her alone Candy laid out a short three or four minute synopsis of what her company could do for Marilyn's. After hearing Candy out Marilyn said she'd be happy to take a look at Candy's company and see if they were any synergies between the two organizations. If there were she'd do whatever she could, and added unnecessarily, smiling with her hand on mine, "For Bill."

When the dinner and networking was over Candy was in an excellent mood, happy with the contacts she'd made and optimistic about future business opportunities.

Riding down in the elevator from the ball room Candy had her arm through mine and said, "Marilyn's an attractive woman. So what happened between you two?"

I looked at Candy for a moment then said, "It's nothing like that. I helped get her kid out of a jam once that's all."

"What kind of a jam?"

I thought a second before responding, "Wrong place at the wrong time kind of jam."

I could see Candy looking at me in the reflection of the polished brass door of the elevator.

"You know a lot of people, don't you?"

"I don't have to tell you how this business works. And besides, it's not that I know a lot of people. I just know people who know people."

Candy continued to give me a look and appeared about to ask another question when the elevator door opened and we stepped off. We turned down the hall towards the room number Manny had given us earlier where her company had set up its hospitality suite.

We found the suite with little trouble and when we entered could see they had a nice crowd there. At the rear in one corner of the room was a wet bar and along the wall with the windows was a long dining table with a buffet of items to nibble on. In another corner was a woman tickling the ivories of a Grand piano. These people certainly went all out.

Manny was standing on the far side of the room talking to three other people when she saw Candy. Her face broke out in a huge smile and I could see her mouth "excuse me" to her guests and start to walk towards us.

I mean it literally when I say 'when she saw Candy' because I don't think I even registered on her radar. As Manny walked in our direction I don't think her eyes left Candy once.

Manny came over and took both of Candy's hands in hers and said, "Thank you so much for coming by," then leaned in and kissed Candy on the side of her mouth, just missing her lips.

Finally looking my way Manny said pleasantly enough, "Please help yourself to anything you'd like, the open bar is over there and there's a buffet table too. Feel free to mingle or if you prefer there's a poker game going on in the other room." With a nod towards the room with the card game Manny then pulled Candy off in the opposite direction.

I went to the bar and asked for a single malt scotch. While I was waiting for it to be poured a man I vaguely knew in passing, couldn't even think of his name right then, came over and said hello.

"Haven't seen you in a while," he said while slapping me on the back.

"Yeah, I've been tied to a desk the last couple of outings."

"Fuck that, I hate when that happens. Everyone else is out at a place like this having a ball and you're holding down the fort," he said doing the quote sign with his fingers when he said the word 'holding'.

"Yeah but you can't make all these shows. You'd never be in the office or at home."

"What's wrong with that? I like being on the road. Eat good, party good, drink good. Get some strange now and then. Not a bad way to pass the time. Its good work if you can get it, you know."

I didn't comment and let it pass.

As he took a pull of his drink his eyes scanned the room. "Damn, who's the fucking brunette over there with Manny? Now that's nice."

Looking over where Manny and Candy were talking with a blonde woman I asked, "Think so?"

"Fucking A, just look at her. Shit man, I'd love to get me a little of that if you know what I mean," he said as he poked me in the side with his elbow.

I shrugged, while inwardly smiling. "I hear she's a bitch, a real ball buster."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I heard she'll pick up some schmuck at one of these things, lead him on, build him up, get him all hot and horny and leave him with a huge set of blue balls."

"No shit? Damn, what a fucking shame and with a body like that. I could really go for some of that too." Then after staring at Candy for a bit he added, "Fuck, I think I could change her ways, give her a little bit of this," grabbing his crotch as he said it.

"Well why don't you go over and give it a shot?"

"Think I should?"

"Sure, why not, worse she can say is no. It's if she says yes you've got to watch out."

He took a couple sips from his drink and continued to stare at Candy, his eyes moving up and down her body.

I could see through his eyes his mind was working, weighing his chances and evidently, at least in his alcohol addled brain, the equation worked out in his favor.

Setting his drink down on the corner of the bar he shot his cuffs, adjusted the knot of his tie then said, "Ok watch this, watch the Master work his magic."

He walked over to the three women and on reaching their little clique more or less imposed himself on them.

I couldn't see Candy's face as she was turned mostly away from me but the look on the other two women's faces changed from pleasant smiles to disbelief at what he was laying down.

I watched as he laid it on, trying to engage Candy in conversation. As usual Candy was gracious but when he became a little too pushy I saw her turn to him and say something that wiped the smile right off his face. Then she pointed her finger at me, sitting on one of the stools across the room at the wet bar and continued to give him what for.

The other two women broke out in smiles and then they put their three heads closer together, chattering away after the guy had left; laughing at whatever Candy had said to him. Just once Candy looked over her shoulder at the back of the retreating ersatz Lothario then went back to her conversation with the other two women.

He walked back to me and said half-jokingly, "You fucking asshole, why didn't you tell me she was with you?"

Shrugging I said, "I thought maybe you wanted to take her off my hands."

"Man I've never been told something like that by a woman before, and the look on her face was the worst of it. I really believe she'd have done it too." He picked up his drink from the end of the bar, emptied his glass, held it out to the bar tender and said, "Bourbon, double." Then he said, "How can someone who looks so sweet, smile at you like that and tell you that you're annoying them and if you don't stop she'll rip your balls off and force feed them to you."

Keeping a straight face I said, "Now you see why I was looking for someone to take her off my hands."

Smiling he said, "Don't give me that shit. She told me she was with you and that after she force fed me my balls she'd get you to gut me and dig them back out."

I couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing, "Yeah she's one tough gal."

Candy and Manny came back over to the wet bar about this time and Candy asked, "Is this man bothering you honey? I've already told him what happens if he continues to make a nuisance of himself."

The man held up one hand, palm out and covered his crotch with the other. "Madam, I humbly apologize for any offense and hope you'll allow me to keep my balls just where they are."

Candy looked at the man and he must have really pissed her off because she said completely without humor, "That's up to you."

"Well then on that note I think discretion is the better part of valor and I'll depart while everything's still intact. Ladies." Then he stepped around us and left.

"A friend of yours?" Candy asked.

"No, just someone you run into occasionally at these things. Still can't think of his name."

"Creep," she said and Manny nodded in agreement.

I slid off the stool and let Candy take it while Manny took the other. The two women turned so while they talked they'd be facing each other.

Standing facing them, Candy was on my right with her arm resting on the bar. Manny placed her hand on top of Candy's almost immediately. For quite a while they went on and on about this and that talking like old friends, and as they talked Manny's left hand stayed either on Candy's hand or forearm. Also from time to time she'd place her other hand on Candy's knee and leave it there.

As they continued their conversation by the bar I was standing a bit away from them talking to one of Manny's associates. Candy looked over at me and I could see in her eyes she knew I was right about Manny, that she was definitely interested in her.

At least twice during their conversation Manny put her hand on Candy's thigh and I'd swear I saw her give it a little squeeze when she leaned in towards Candy emphasizing a point of their discussion.

We'd been there a bit more than an hour and the suite had emptied out a good bit, in fact almost entirely. Manny's associate and I had finished our conversation so I strolled back over to the bar.

Candy turned her head my way when she saw me approaching then gently slid her right hand from under Manny's. Looking back at her Candy held that hand over the other woman's, which was still resting on the bar. With her fingers slightly curled, she dragged the back of her nails lightly up over Manny's hand and wrist a couple of times, caressing the back of the Latino's hand with hers.

She looked into Manny's face, leaned in a little closer and asked softly, "Would you like to take this someplace else?"

Manny stared back at Candy looking into her eyes then sucked in and bit her bottom lip and nodded.

"We could go up to our room."

Staring into Candy's eyes Manny was lost for a moment then realized what Candy had said. "Oh, you two share a room?" a hint of disappointment on the edge of her question.

Candy had one of her looks on her face, one that told you she was horny and ready for some fun. In response Candy nodded and said, "I told you we were together." Then she said suggestively, "And besides, Bill and I share lots of things."

Manny cast a glance at me and I could see she was hesitant about this, and Candy saw it too.

So she said, "But one of the good things about Bill is he also knows when to sit and be quiet too."

As Candy continued to caress the back of her hand Manny looked my way for a second or two, debating with herself before turning back and looking into Candy's eyes again.

Candy put a look on her face and raised her eyebrows, silently asking the question, "Well, coming or staying?"

I guess Manny's desire made the decision for her because she slid off the stool and called out to the blonde Candy and she'd been talking to earlier. "Sherry, I'm leaving. If you need me, page." Then looking at Candy a second she turned back and added, "But don't need me. Ok?"

Sherry answered, "We can handle it, looks like we're about done for the night anyway. See you tomorrow...or rather later."

With that the three of us walked to the elevator. When the doors closed I used my key card to get the elevator to stop on the concierge level as Candy leaned closer to Manny and kissed her. No tongues, just a long lip to lip kiss that showed Manny where the rest of the night was headed.

Although I didn't see any I knew there was probably a camera in the elevator and could imagine security marking the time on the tape to add these few moments to their highlight reel.

I didn't know if Candy was thinking of that too but knew she wouldn't have cared if there had been a camera. In fact on further thought I don't think the idea even crossed her mind because if it had chances are Candy would have put on a better show for the 'watchers'.