My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm ebbing Manny collapsed onto the bed her hands and legs releasing Candy from her bondage, her chest rising and falling as she sucked in deep breaths.

Candy remained as she was kneeling between Manny's legs for a few moments, but before she could get up Manny suddenly sat up on the bed. The Latino leaned over and held Candy's face between her hands and kissed Candy long and hard, her tongue pushing its way into the kneeling woman's mouth.

Manny pulled back a bit and while still holding Candy's head between her hands looked deep into her eyes then said softly and emotionally, "Usted es así que hermoso, deseo que usted podría ser el mío para siempre."

Still on her knees Candy said just as softly, slowly shaking her head, "I'm sorry, I don't understand Spanish."

Manny smiled lovingly at the woman kneeling between her legs and said, "Oh I just said that you're so beautiful and wished we could be together like this always."

Candy reached up and put her arm around Manny's neck and pulled the seated woman's mouth back to hers for another long sensual kiss.

After their kiss Manny slid back onto the bed and patted the mattress beside her saying to Candy, "Come lay up here by me."

Candy slipped into bed with the other woman, lying down beside her.

Manny rolled onto her side facing me and got up on one elbow then placed her hand on my girlfriend's belly.

Candy lay with her head on the pillow then reached up and used one finger to trace Manny's ear lobe as the Latino's hand began to explore her body.

Her hand moved over the flatness of Candy's belly, one finger tracing the edge of her navel. As her hand moved slowly and softly around it would just brush against the edge of Candy's pubic hair then move away to explore elsewhere.

Manny's hand moved over the top of Candy's thigh reaching down as far as she could without moving her upper body. Then as her hand moved back up the thigh she curled her fingers to softly drag her nails over and around Candy's belly and lower chest. Then just below my lovers breasts, Manny flattened out her hand again and moved it over and cupped the breast nearest her.

She gently squeezed the orb, kneading the flesh. Manny worked her fingers upward until they trapped Candy's nipple between her thumb and forefinger. The Latino held Candy's nipple just hard enough to tug it slightly upward then released it. Her hand settled softly back onto the breast, the palm covering it, squeezing gently again. Then Manny moved her hand to Candy's other breast and repeated what she'd done to the first. Back and forth she moved her hand a couple of times caressing each breast and teasing each nipple in turn.

The last time Manny moved her hand to the breast farthest from her she leaned over and flicked her tongue against the erect nub of the nearer one. Her tongue sticking out she licked slowly up the side, over the tip, then around the base of Candy's nipple.

Candy's right hand crossed over her and held the back of Manny's head, holding her mouth to the nipple as she nursed on it. As her nipples were sucked and played with her eyes were closed and she held her bottom lip between her teeth.

After a bit Manny moved her body more over Candy and nursed on the other nipple for a bit, Candy's hand still caressing her neck.

Manny slid her body fully atop Candy's and moved up a bit to kiss her mouth. Her hands were covering both of Candy's breasts as she pressed her lips to the woman's below her. Her hands gently worked the breasts in their grip as she pushed her tongue into Candy's mouth.

Manny took her mouth from Candy's and said something I couldn't hear. Then she gave her a quick peck and moved down Candy's body, keeping her hands on her breasts as long as she could.

As she moved down Candy's body she'd kiss a random spot here and there until she was lying on the bed between her legs.

At this point I thought she was going to go down on Candy but instead Manny knelt up on the bed between Candy's spread thighs. Reaching down she unhooked Candy's hose from the garter belt she was wearing. Then one at a time she lifted Candy's legs up into the air and rolled the hose up her leg over her foot then tossed the garment to the floor.

As she knelt removing Candy's hose I could see Manny's ass was truly a work of art. She was a small woman and while her body as a whole was proportionate her ass was its dominating feature. Her waist was narrow and her back swept down to meet the significant protrusion of her buttocks. Manny's ass was well rounded and tight, the twin globes arching out from the base of her back in a wide arc down to the tops of her thighs. It wasn't a huge ass, just prominent in how it presented itself.

Once she'd removed the second stocking Manny held the extended leg against her body with one hand on the front of Candy's thigh just above the knee and the other hand holding the foot at the ankle. Starting just below the ankle Manny licked over the knobby little bone then along the edge of Candy's foot until her tongue licked over her big toe. Leaning back she allowed Candy's leg to bend down at the knee as she brought the toes to her mouth. Manny's tongue stuck out and licked along the bottom of the toes before taking the big toe into her mouth and sucking on it. Manny made oral love to that toe for nearly a minute and Candy lay back quietly and watched her. After a bit she released that toe from her mouth then traded legs and made love to the other foot for a few moments as well.

After making oral love to Candy's feet Manny lay down on the bed between her legs again, turned her head to the right and nibbled Candy's thigh.

Turning her head back to face Candy's pussy Manny wiggled herself closer then began to lick at the open, wet sex in front of her. Slowly she licked up and down the length of Candy's slit, pushing the lips open with her tongue. Then with her tongue already nestled between Candy's lips she pushed her mouth right into the open slit and after a minute or so pulled back and muttered, "Hmmm, dulce como caramelo también." ("Hmmm, sweet as candy too.")

Candy brought her hands to her breasts and in the dim light I could also see her lips purse as Manny's mouth went to work between her legs.

As she eagerly ate Candy, Manny's legs were slightly bent up at the knees and she was slowly and idly kicking them back and forth.

I wasn't sure if her doing this was just an unconscious habit or she was doing this trying to kick her way deeper into Candy's pussy.

Also as she ate Candy her arms were underneath her but she may have had her fingers inside the other woman. If not they should have been because Candy loves to be fingered as she's eaten.

She went down on Candy for seven or eight minutes then rose up and knelt between her legs. Softly, in barely more than a whisper Manny asked Candy to get on her knees for her.

When Candy had gotten into the position Manny had requested she bunched up the pillow and laid her head down on it facing me. Candy's face was flush, a sure sign that she was very aroused and pleased with Manny as a lover.

Manny moved forward on her knees and pressed herself against Candy's ass. Her hands worked on the hooks of the garter belt Candy was wearing around her waist then dropped the lacy garment to the floor once she'd gotten it open. With her hands on the tops of Candy's cheeks Manny moved back a bit then leaned in and kissed one then the other before dragging the flat of her tongue up along the length of her ass crack.

Using her hands to spread Candy's cheeks apart Manny could see Candy's asshole and pussy in the dim light from the bathroom. Manny cocked her head to one side as her eyes explored my girlfriend's secret treasures.

With one hand still on Candy's left cheek Manny inserted two fingers of her other into Candy's pussy then said to herself as she moved them in and out, "El Oh, su gatito es tan mojado y firmemente. Y puedo ver que usted tiene gusto del juego del hiney también, él mira así que listo ser cogido," ("Oh, your pussy is so wet and tight. And I can see you like the hiney play too, it looks so ready to be fucked,") then she pressed her face between Candy's cheeks.

I could see her right elbow moving in and out as she fingered Candy's pussy and she may have put in another finger or two when she pulled her face away. Then after letting her eyes explore Candy from behind for several seconds more she pressed her face back into Candy's ass.

I watched as Candy's left hand snuck between her legs to rub her clit and figured that her right hand was playing with a nipple too. This is what she usually did when we did what Manny was doing.

Manny kept her face between Candy's cheeks and fingered her for nearly three or four minutes then Candy pulled herself away. She rolled over and moved around until she was lying diagonally on the bed, her head towards the corner of the room where I sat.

She reached up and pulled Manny into a sixty-nine. The Latino straddled Candy's head with her knees and then leaned forward putting her mouth back on Candy's pussy.

The light of the floor lamp subtly but perfectly illuminated the scene before me. Candy's hands were on the globes of Manny's ass holding the Latino's ass and pussy spread wide open as her tongue moved over the woman's clit. Then lifting her head as high as possible her tongue snaked out and licked as far up between Manny's lips as it could reach.

At one point Candy lay her head down and rotated it as far back as she could, her chin pointing towards the ceiling as she looked upside down in my direction. Candy gave me a smile, blew me a kiss and then went back to eating Manny.

The inner lips of Manny's pussy were thick but didn't extend down her slit very far. In fact her lips ended about halfway down the length of her outer lips. I could plainly see where the top end of those lips slipped under her clitoral hood, which was a wide patch of skin that completely hid Manny's little man. Her asshole was a long slit and it appeared that Manny may have also liked a little anal sex now and then too.

In the sixty-nine position the two women ate each other for nearly ten minutes, the sounds of their moans broken by the occasional slurp as they sucked each others flesh and fingered each others pussy.

Apparently not able to take anymore Manny swung her leg over Candy and scooted up towards the headboard pulling Candy up by her hand.

Both women were seated roughly in the center of the bed, with Candy nearer the foot facing Manny. They stretched their legs out towards each other and Manny raised her right leg and placed it over and outside Candy's left side while Candy placed her right leg over and outside Manny's left side. They scooted closer to each other pressing their pussies tight together then the women reached out and clasped each others right forearms. Once they were satisfied they were in the proper alignment they began to hump each other, grinding their crotches together rubbing their pussies lip to lip. The two women held each others eyes as they moved together and after only about two minutes Manny began to cum, followed seconds later by Candy. Their moans filled the room as they frantically humped their pussies against each other, each riding the wave of their orgasm.

Manny was going on in Spanish, "Mi gatito, mierda del oh mi gatito, soy cumming, me cojo me hago cum bebé." ("My pussy, oh shit my pussy, I'm cumming, fuck me make me cum baby.") Then Manny switched to English, "I'm cumming, oh baby I'm cumming," as her breathing came in pants, her chest heaving, her face a grimace as she suddenly threw her head back, her mouth open as if screaming but nothing came out.

Candy was right there with her lover, her hips rolling as she humped her pussy hard and fast against the other woman's.

I couldn't see Candy's face as she came but didn't need to. I'd seen her face express a thousand orgasms. Her face was turned over her right shoulder and I knew her eyes would be clenched, her mouth tight as she either blew out or sucked in a ragged breath through her lips. Then as her orgasm peaked her mouth would first grimace and then open wide as she went over the edge and I could hear her saying, "Oooaahhh," as she peaked and began to come down.

After their mutual orgasms both women released the others arm and fell back onto the bed but stayed otherwise as they were with their legs entangled.

After about two minutes Candy pulled herself free then crawled up and lay beside Manny. The two women cuddled and shortly fell asleep in each others arms.

After it appeared they had fallen asleep I waited about another five minutes then rose, covered them with a blanket from the closet, turned off the floor lamp, then the bathroom light as I left and went to my room for the remainder of the night.

Later that morning, around five-forty, I let myself back into the room after making arrangements with the floor concierge to deliver a tray of assorted breakfast muffins.

I found the two women just about as I'd left them but now the blanket was down around their waists and Candy had her head resting on Manny's right shoulder, her right hand cupping the Latino's breast as they slept.

Just like yesterday morning I set about making some coffee and just about the time it finished brewing there was a soft knock at the door. After taking a look through the peep hole I opened the door and took the tray from the hostess, tipped her then pushed the door closed with my foot.

They had fixed a nice tray with three each blueberry, banana nut bread, oatmeal/cinnamon, apple/ cinnamon and almond poppy seed muffins. Sounds like a lot but these were small one inch diameter muffins; just bite size really. They had also included some butter pats and preserve packs.

Neither of the women were stirring yet so I sat in the chair I'd been in earlier as I'd watched the two of them make love. As I waited for them to awaken I read the paper and drank a cup of coffee. Before I'd finished the first section of the paper movement on the bed caught my eye.

Candy rolled onto her back and wiped the sleep from her eyes, stretched then turned her head to the right and saw me watching her.

"Good morning," I said quietly.

Smiling she said, "Good morning sweetheart." Then she inhaled deeply and said, "See you're at it again, making coffee."

"Like a cup?"

"Hmmmm," she answered as she sat up and placed her pillow against the headboard then leaned against it.

Manny appeared to still be asleep but then she slowly stretched, arching her back as she did. Opening her eyes she first saw me at the desk pouring Candy's coffee then she turned her head a bit more and saw Candy sitting beside her and smiled.

"Good morning," Candy said brightly to her new lover.

"Good morning."

"Sleep well?"

"Very well. You?"

"Like a baby."

As I handed Candy her cup I asked teasingly, "Does that mean you peed the bed again?"

"Oh stop," she said laughing.

"Manny would you like a cup too?" I asked.

She nodded as she stifled a yawn with the edge of her fist.

As I went over to the desk to pour Manny a cup she rearranged her pillow and sat up against the headboard too. Both women sat with their breasts exposed, the covers pulled up just to their waists. I suppose Manny was more comfortable having me around now and was why she wasn't self-conscious about her display.

After I poured Manny's cup and delivered it I picked up the tray of muffins from the desk and set it on top of their legs, kind of bridging both of them as they sat so close together.

They drank their coffee and snacked on the muffins as I sat back in the chair.

"What time is it?" Candy asked after a few minutes.

"Little after six."

"Oh shit!" Manny exclaimed. "I've got to get going, I've got a staff meeting this morning at seven before the exhibition hall opens."

She placed her cup and saucer on the night side stand, threw the covers back, jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Both Candy and I watched her ass as she walked across the room.

When the door to the bathroom closed Candy turned to me and said, "Poor baby, you didn't get any last night."

"That's ok, I'm sure you'll make it up to me."

Her only response was one of her devilish grins as she brought her cup to her lips.

When Manny came out of the bathroom, Candy rolled out of bed and went in.

Manny walked over to the sofa and picked up her blouse, bra and shoes, then seeing her pants on the floor near the bed she walked over and picked those up as well. She laid those clothes on the bed and dropped her shoes to the floor beside it. Then her eyes searched the floor for something else.

"Missing something?" I asked.

Manny nodded but didn't say anything.

I knew what she was looking for; her panties. When Candy pulled them off her last night she'd tossed them over next to the chair I'd been sitting in. I didn't think she'd done this intentionally, it's just what happened. When I'd come in this morning I saw them on the floor next to the chair and had kicked them underneath it so I wouldn't step on them as I made coffee and all.

Manny looked around the floor and even checked the bedding to see if they were there, then she turned and looked at me.

I waited a heartbeat or two then while leaving my arms resting on the armrests of the chair I lifted my right hand and pointed downward.

A look came over Manny's face and realized from her perspective she must have thought I was pointing at my crotch so I said, "I think I saw them under this chair."

She stooped down a bit and looked under where I was sitting. Seeing them she came over and retrieved the underwear by reaching under the side of the chair. As she crouched beside me with her panties in hand she looked up and we held each others eyes for a moment. Then Manny got up and went back to the bed.

Sitting on the bed facing me as she lifted one foot to put them on Manny said without looking at me, "You know I'm not a lesbian, I like men too."

I didn't respond, just sat and looked at her without expression.

"I really enjoyed what Candy and I did last night...and I liked the fact that you didn't interfere or try to join in."

"You're welcome," I responded with a smile.

"Maybe if this happens again, well...maybe that time you can...you know...maybe join us."

Just then Candy came out of the bathroom and asked, "Join us in what?"

I waited for Manny to say something but she just continued dressing.

"Manny suggests if you two make love again perhaps I should play a more active role."

Manny's face flushed just a bit but she looked at Candy and nodded.

"Sounds like fun. We'll have to make it happen," Candy said.

Manny straightened herself up as well as she could in last nights clothes and then walked over to the still naked Candy. Hugging her she said, "Thank you for last night, it was wonderful," and then kissed the taller women goodbye.

As Candy sat on the sofa with her second cup of coffee I walked Manny to the door. After taking her jacket from the closet and handing it to her she laid it over her arm. I opened the room door and just before Manny stepped through it she said to me, "I look forward to next time," then kissed me on the cheek.

Closing the door I walked back over to Candy and asked, "Well, would you like to shower with me? Maybe we can pick up where we left off yesterday morning."

She gave me one of her impish smiles and set her saucer down on the coffee table. Then she rose from the sofa took my hand and led the way into the bathroom.

Let me tell you, after our shower Candy made up for my forced celibacy of the evening before, and then some.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Esther’s Prom Night Delight Prom night goes from disaster to delight.in Erotic Couplings
At the Summit Ch. 01 Cold War love pits them against a dark conspiracy.in Novels and Novellas
Next Stop... Release Lonely woman boards bus and meets handsome hombre.in Erotic Couplings
Blackout Two beauties create sparks during a citywide power outage.in Lesbian Sex
The Haircut Haircut changes a woman's life.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories